Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Rewera slowly nodded at Ravage's words. Secretly, she had hoped that the other places where the criminal they hunted had struck would reveal more information to them. But she had to work with what she had. She approached the wall and swiped a tiny bit of the dried blood away from the face of the rock with her fingertip. She smelled it for a moment, then flicked her tongue out before immediately spitting the sample out again. Definitely Matoran in origin. She wiped her finger clean on her thigh and turned to Ravage."Can you blame the people for losing their trust?" she asked. "I know I have not been here long. And I do not know many of the heroes of this Island...but in all honesty, how good a job do they really do, if something like this..." she indicated the wall behind her, the bloody writing still clearly readable, "...can just happen."She shrugged and sighed. "No matter. You are right, we do need to look in the other villages. There are only three that have not been attacked yet. Ga-Koro was safe when we left it, I would have known if a true servant of darkness had been there. So we need to either check Le-Koro or the village on the Kumu Islets...but we can decide on which we'll go to first later. I do not wish to stay down here for too long. We should get back to Onu-Koro."Together, they returned to the lift. Rewera flipped the lever and with a rattle, the cabin started to ascend. But when the two Toa reached the main-level again, they were caught of guard.Another pair of Toa was waiting, together with a Matoran miner, for the lift to arrive. A shadow fell over them, as the massive frame of the larger Toa partially blocked the shine from the lightstone on the wall behind the trio. The lift-doors opened. The Matoran looked perplexed at Rewera and Ravage, who instinctively tensed up."Who are you? Who gave you permission to access the lower levels?" the Matoran asked, his gravely voice very serious in tone. "Answer or I'll get the Ussalry to arrest you!"Reweras frown relaxed and a small smile started to form. She gave Ravage an almost unnoticeable wink. "I am sure that won't be necessary." she said, cool but friendly."Oh, is that so?" the Matoran snapped. But the huge Toa place one of his shovel-sized hands on his shoulder."Take it easy friend," Kehua's bass-voice said, smiling at Rewera. "They're with me. We we're going to meet up outside the mine, but me and my friend got delayed, in which case they were supposed to go ahead and take a look down there themselves.""I guess the busy Ussalry just forgot to announce us." Rewera said, playing right along with her brother's story. The Matoran looked from her back to the giant Toa, then back to her. Finally he shrugged and walked off. He had better things to do. Once he was out of sight, Kehua tok one step forward and swept Rewera up in his arms, lifting her off the ground before gently putting her down again. "You never could stay out of trouble for long, sister. How many times have I rescued you now?" he said, chuckling. Rewera smiled. "About as many times as I had to save you."Lehua chuckled again. He nodded at Kaimaen. "Kaimaen, this is my sister, Rewera. Rewera, this is Kaimaen. He's been helping me find my way around the island.""Good to meet you." Rewera nodded shortly at Kehua's companion, befor pointing at Ravage. "This is Ravage. He's been aiding me as well, quite a lot. Ravage, this is Kehua, my brother.""What brings you here?" she finally asked the large Toa. Kehua shrugged. "Same as you, I suppose. I found a clue in Po-Koro where Tupua might have gone. Came across a trail of dead Matoran. You know he wouldn't pass that up. So I came here...have you seen Tupua."Rewera shook her head. "You are the first of the others. I came here hunting a criminal. Come on. We're headed back to the village. We can talk about everything on the way."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: “Tell me more about Wokapu. How was he injured, and how severe is his condition?” Cael asked Lekori, “Describe it to me.”Lekori appeared to go into thought for a moment. He was trying to best describe Wokapu’s condition without mentioning how the Dark Toa Ronkshou essentially put him there because Wokapu was accused of secretly donating money and equipment to the Island Liberation Squad, which Ronkshou wouldn’t like because Wokapu had sworn to devote his and the Cultured Gentry’s finances towards destroying the ILS and helping the Makuta, while continuing the ruse of working in the interest of Matoran.Yeah; there were way too many secrets there.“Well, he has a fracture in his lower vertebrae caused by a rather nasty might with some brawn,” Lekori finally said to the healer, “His back was broken over the guy’s knee... crazy really. Anyway, I stopped his injuries from getting worse by putting his spine back into place. I then tied up his back to keep the broken spine in place. He is in stable condition now, but the spine is still broken, leaving him unable to move. Getting a healer involved should increase the chance of the spine healing properly, and healing faster”The earth around Cael and Lekori started to become increasingly uneven as they continued through the cave. The walls became muddy, and everything started to look like Rahi designed this instead of Matoran.Finally, there was an opening to Lekori’s left. There were orange-red patches near the opening, which appeared to be patches of rust upon closer inspection. To the side was also a dented, flat, and rusty metal object – obviously some sort of gate that apparently has not been used in years.“After you,” he said to the Toa.Inside, the cavern’s floor was noticeably muddy. Water dripped from the stalactites, but it looked like the stalagmites had been cleared away. On the left small was a flat slab of rock, far from a Ga-Koronan bed, but it was clearly something made for sleeping, albeit uncomfortable sleeping. It was now obvious that this cave was once used for something… probably imprisonment.In the center of the cave, Wokapu remained upright. Thick ropes that could have probably been used for anchoring small boats nearly covered his torso and were wrapped around his arms, extending and wrapping tightly around sturdy stalactites. Meanwhile, thick stilt-like wooden planks kept the Toa from dangling from the ceiling. Cael saw that Wokapu was quite young, around her age, though he looked much older now; unshaven and unwashed for weeks. Most of his body was covered in dark green cloths, his grey and gold armor lying uselessly in one corner of the cave.As soon as Wokapu noticed the two entered the cave, he began to fret. His head wiggled slightly from left to right.“You actually brought a healer down here?!” Wokapu exclaimed, being sure to whisper.Lekori didn’t want to explain too much in front of Cael, but he and Wokapu both knew that this was needed. Time was short.“You know we have to do this Wokapu,” Lekori said, “We don’t have time to wait”Lekori then rotated slightly towards Cael, “Wokapu, this is Miss Cael from Ga-Koro,” Lekori said to the Toa of Air. He then fully faced the Toa of Water, “I did as best I could given the limited resources that I had. Should I cut him down now or is this position fine? Whatever needs to be done, I’m up for it”

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Skyra - Onu-koro -As the Toa glanced at me, I immediately began to smile, and that smile began a grin, and that grin became a laugh, and that laugh became hysterical. I wiped a tear out of my eye. "Oh man, you want to kill people for being nosy? What's next? You're gonna start taking out people who talk too much about sensitive issues?" I took a step forward. "Listen pal, I think I speak for everyone here that we've heard quite enough of your nonsense. So why don't we get right down to business?" I drew one of my katanas, twirling it around once in my right hand. "If you seriously think you can scare us, or especially me into keeping out of your business then you have another thing coming bub."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Snelly, Xylak does not give out his name, ever, when he's acting as The Dreamer. I'm going to have to ask you to edit that out of your post. :)IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"I don't think you understand." The Dreamer hissed. "I do not want to kill anyone. I find it necessary to kill some. And when I said, 'nosy', I was referring to you and your allies' repeated interference. So, I'm going to give you two options: either you can walk away now, and take The Shadow with you if you so wish, as he's no longer of use to me, or you can continue to interfere, and force my hand against you. I don't want anyone to die who doesn't have to, Toa, and you all seem so very moral that it would be terrible were the island to lose perhaps the only true Toa Team left."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Oh okay, Skyra isn't suppose to know his name or anything but I can see why it looks like he did. Removed. IC: Skyra - Onu-koro.-"I don't respond well to threats, it only gives me more of a reason to stop you." I said flatly.

IC-Skeldan:"Dreamer, or whatever you've been calling yourself," Skeldan said, speaking up, "I do think that it is you who doesn't understand. Your actions, eliminating some people to remove groups, doesn't stop violence. It increases it. Tensions build up, rivalries worsen, more people are recruited every day. In what you think is eliminating threats, you are only aiding the growth of a worse threat." He smiled cheerfully."Now, I recommend that, instead of making baseless, useless threats against us, you be the one to stand down, tell us what we need to know, and then we can go about our seperate business, hopefully without you ruining everything we're working towards, alright?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)The Dreamer coldly observed the three Toa who now stood before him. "And what is this worse threat you speak of, Toa? With groups and alliances eliminated, there are no armies to fight. I see no problem with the Guards, as they are defensive, but there are so many which focus on offence, like the 'Island Liberation Squad', which I'm sure you've all heard of after the massive damage they caused to a well-known landmark full of Rahi who weren't entirely in control of their actions, and the followers of Makuta, who only seek to destroy in their master's name. Do you want people like them running this island? Because, believe me, unless they're removed they will be. With the size of the ILS it practically does so already!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Skeldan:"And I would think it would be rather obvious that you and your...ah...friends can't eliminate everybody. And if you do, they'll just shift the blame to the other group or groups they're fighting against. And those groups will shift the blame for those who are missing or killed on from them, or anybody in the shadows, to others." Skeldan shook his head-this person didn't seem to get it."What you're proposing won't lead to fragmentation, to elimination of large-scale hostilities due to the fact that the groups are falling apart. They'll just recruit more members, and start an all-out war. Likely many wars. What you propose will not end chaos, nay, it will escalate and impower it!"

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Onu-koro -"So far all you and your buddies have managed to do was kill an innocent matoran on a ferry. Seems to me like you're just another threat to this island." IC: Agate - Hospital, Onu-koro -Agate had been resting on Sythrih's lap for a while now, anxious about Laryn's condition. But all the while her Parakuka had been communicating it's feelings to her, and she was slowly learning how to respond back. She was beginning to understand that it was just an infant. She found herself feeling regrets for not being able to control herself when she hurt Laryn. The Parakuka was very impressionable at it's current age and was starting to feel regrets about it as well. Agate was surprised to find that she was beginning to feel sorry for the slug attached to her back, it was hardly it's fault that it had to attach to a host to survive, it was all it knew how to do.I guess we're in this together now, she thought to it.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Skyra - Onu-koro -I glared at the Toa, he wasn't even remotely sorry for that matoran's death. "Enough talk...I'm placing you under arrest." I said, raising my blade toward him. "Resist and I'll be forced to take you down."

IC: Agate - Hospital, Onu-koro -Agate's body jerked a bit when the Parakuka twitched, she still wasn't used to that. She could sense it's feelings of being overwhelmed and confused. She decided to try to 'talk' to it. You okay?

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"I warned you." The illusion flickered and disappeared, replaced by a high-pitched ringing directed at Skyra alone, enough to bring a Toa to their knees.OOC: Explanation: 'The Dreamer' was an illusion created by Xylak's Mahiki, with sound effects added thanks to his elemental power of Sonics.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Wanderer's company from Kumu Islets.IC:Leah sat in her usual spot near the bow of the boat once again, her hands on the rail and looking out over the waters ahead and to the east. She had done so for the past few hours, because it had shown her a view she usually did not see: The whole Island of Mata Nui in full length under the afternoon sun. She was used to seeing it from above, from the backs of Gukko and Kahu, but she had rarely seen it from sea-level. It was impressive to say the least.And the journey took long enough for her to take in the sight as much as possible.Eventually, the seeting sun hit the flanks of mount Ihu, the snow reflecting the light, appearing lightish red. While the sky above them was bright orange, it faded into purple behind the mountain-range and eventually to dark blue in the east as the day came to a close. And as it did, Leah saw the small islets off the shor of Onu-Wahi. They were getting close now; to the islets and their destination. And destiny, she added in thought.She sighed, then asked Reordin: "Can you pass me that map of yours?" The other Matoran nodded and passed her the rolled-up parchment. She spread it out on the deck before her. Her fingers traced up the western coastline, until it came to rest over the reef. She studied the area for a moment. There were doesn't of smaller islands protruding from the waves. And though the sea looked calm, like air, there was always movement and currents. Some of which might be rather treacherous. She looked to Oreius."I assume you know the best route to navigate the channels?" she asked.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: All Sulov dialogue provided by the always incredible Mangai.IC: Reordin (Wanderer's Boat, Onu-Wahi)Reordin, however, was hanging off the edge of the boat, doing pullups so that his head had just enough time to peek over the deck. Sulov stood like a mountain, watching him, only speaking whenever Reordin's face peeked up from the side of the vessel."27. 28. 29. 30. 32--""Wait, what?" the Ko-Matoran said, freezing, as he held himself up with force of will and bicep muscle so he could stare at Sulov incredulously. "You forgot 31!""No, I didn't. I said 30, 31, 32.""...No, you didn't, mate."Sulov rolled his eyes, as if he couldn't believe the lieutenant was actually insinuating that he couldn't count his way from 1 to 100, and looked away towards the reef for a second as Reordin began doing pullups again, muttering curses in birdspeak. Sulov kept counting from 33, and finally Reordin's irritation grew so great that he stopped at the end of his thirty-seventh - no, thirty-SIXTH - pullup and held again."Alright, seriously, this isn't funny anymore," Reordin said. "Legend has it, Sulov, that there is a number, lost to the ancients, between 30 and 32. They called this number 31, and believe it or not, it's kind of an important number even in today's society. Do you think we could maybe, uhm...use it?""Well, we could, but now that you've thrown my count off so much we're gonna have to start over again. Come on. 1 to 100. You know the drill.""Wait, what--?""1. 2. 3. 4," Sulov recited cheekily, his visage poker-face straight, as Reordin began cursing in birdspeak again and doing pullups, silently contemplating the ways he would rip the Onu-Matoran's saperka out of his wrist and then decapitate him with it as soon as he felt he could move his arms again without them falling off...-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Onu-koro -I fell to my knees, dropping my katana as I clutched my hands over my ears. I cursed from the painful ringing in my ears, though nobody could here it most likely. Even the rushing waters of the nearby underground river had been drowned out.

IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro)Finish him.Only The Shadow heard Xylak's words, and he planned to act on them. Noticing a nearby river, he ran at Skyra, planning to drive the Toa back into it.IC: Pirok (Onu-Koro)For the first time since they had found The Shadow, Pirok emerged, hands aflame, ready to join in the oncoming fight.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra - Onu-koro -I raised my Hau in defense, but I wasn't quick enough, my head still spinning from the sonic attack, I found myself plumating down into the darkness, before crashing into the cold water below, I felt intense pain as my back smashed against a rock before the current began to drag me away to who knows where. OOC: Skyra to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro) & Pirok (Onu-Koro)The Shadow turned, smirking, to face the remaining Toa Astha, just in time to be hit in the face by a powerful stream of fire, partially melting the metal down the left-hand side.Pirok watched the Vortixx struggling to recover from his attack, one side of his face now destroyed. "That's the second friend I've lost thanks to you, Vortixx. Don't expect to get away with it a second time."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Skeldan:"Do not kill him, Pirok," Skeldan said, stepping over to where Skyra had been standing, grasping the dropped Katana, with its fallen sheathe, just before they fell into the waters of the river as well. "It's pointless." He sheathed the Katana, strapping it to his sword belt, before turning back to The Shadow.A quick gesture, and ice began to form, quickly freezing up to The Shadow's ankles, and proceeding to harden-soon, it would be hard enough he couldn't get out of it."Just knock him out-without maiming him, thank you-and deliver him to the Ussalry."

profiles i guess

IC: Pirok (Onu-Koro)"I didn't plan to." Pirok growled, glaring at The Shadow. Due to a lack of weapons and an elemental power that would interfere with Skeldan's trap, he stayed back, waiting for someone else to knock the Vortixx unconscious.IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro)The Shadow laughed as the Toa stood around him. "Soon, you'll see. A new world is coming, Toa, and when it does my part in its creation will be recognised."IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)Xylak ducked back from the edge of the roof he was watching the conflict from, climbing down from the building using the same pair of ladders he had borrowed in order to reach the top of it, and began walking away. He was on the side of the building that couldn't be seen from the Astha's position, meaning that they would never be able to follow him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"SKYRA!" Merror cried. Even as the Toa of Air disappeared under the writhing waters, Merror sprinted forward and sprang into a dive, his toned body slicing into the river like a knife.Merror found himself surrounded by a black chaos of bone-chillingly cold water. Blinking his eyes against the freezing torrent, he tried in vain to catch any sight of Skyra. But there! - a flash of green. Merror broke into a furious stroke as the current swept both he and his brother off into the dark.OOC: Merror also to ?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Skeldan:"Break his nose, choke him out, something like that. Just don't kill him. In the meantime, I'm going to go make sure Merror doesn't kill himself, and give Skyra back his weapon." That said, Skeldan dropped. It was obvious he was using his Iden to map out a projected location for where the river went.A few minutes later he he came back, and unlike the others, he set off for the tunnel to Ga-Wahi.OOC: Skeldan to Ga-Wahi.

profiles i guess

IC: I smile. Reordin's great, I remember. He understands. He's a friend. I like friends. I like everyone, really, because they're all great too, no matter what they say or do. I just can't spend too much concentration relaxing with them. I'm skipping numbers because I'm busy making sure nothing attacks. Fun isn't as important as everyone else being safe. But that's okay.Reordin's great. He understands.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dhurin set his pack down on the earthern floor of the Great Mine and went to another part of the cavern to eat a snack with his friends. He trusted that there were enough miners and ussalry patrols down here to keep any thiefs away. But what happened was not the work of a thief. A Black Parakuka that bore some thin, dark red stripes and a few patches of orange and grey dragged itself along the tunnel floor. It had just reached adulthood, and was looking for it's first sentient host. Which was some very, very bad news for Dhurin. It's such a shame he didn't get the memo. The slug crawled inside the Backpack, drawn not only by it being a sign of a fresh victim nearby, but also, the comforting warmth of a heatstone. It waited patiently for it's prey to return. That did happen, and somewhat soon enough so it didn't leave. Dhurin picked up his bag, subconsiously noting it was slightly heavier. But the poor fool didn't think it a serious matter. He left work and under the afternoon sunlight lightstone (Or whatever the Karz keps Onu-Koro out of the dark. Anyways, you get what I mean.) went back to his home. Within the hour, he was asleep in his bed. The Parakuka Slithered out from the leather satchel and made it's way on his back. It positioned itself for it's first strike, trying to get it's bestial, wicked mouth over the base of the neck. The legs tickled Dhurin's back as the Parakuka prepared to feast on his life. With a sickening crack, the teeth sunk into Dhurin's flesh and gripped themselves around his spinal cord. The Onu-Matoran's eyes shot open as he howled in pain. The person in the neighboring apartment put down his fork and cursed Dhurin for interrupting his meal. Dhurin continued to wail as he clawed for a handhold on his mattress. He got on all fours with his shaking limbs and turned his head to the right to see his side in the mirror. It sure is amazing how one's memory can be horrifically scarred by one glance. A screech of pleasure erupted from his parasite as it's claws ripped through the flesh of Dhurins Back. The Matoran roared in pain while he fell to the floor, which was the last thing he remembered before he blacked out.---(Timeskip)---Dhurin awoke to find himself faceplanted on the floor. He sighed in relief. It was all just a dream... He thought. He went to the kitchen for his breakfast after he chiseled out another day in the calender tablet. Let's see what I have to eat... Some Ruki... I suppose I could fry that... Is there any salad left? The daily thoughts of his average life began to kick in. He reached for a plate, but drunkenly, his hand missed by a few inches. What about some pudding...? He felt a wave of pleasure go through his body. What the...?He then heard some faint clicking from his back, along with a small writhing mass attached to it. Oh my Mata Nui... He thought. His feeling felt numb and cold at the mention of the matoran deity. He tiptoed to the mirror, dreading what he thought would come. All his fears were manifested in the little bundle of life sucking death stuck to his back. He shrieked and felt his back with his hands. This... this is impossible! He gripped the Parakuka and was about to rip it off. Then he saw himself lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Then an image of his gravestone popped up in his mind. He stopped his actions and curled up in the fetal position to think. That's when he noticed the pile of papers by the door. Those hadn't been there before. Apparently someone slid them under the the door. He crawled over to them to examine the situation. They were a few issues of the Mata Nui Daily. The dates didn't match up with today, however. The latest one was two days after what he thought was today. How long have I been asleep...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)