• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11522 replies to this topic

#10201 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 04:25 PM

IC: Rorl wiped his hands off on the rag he was holding, face stony. "I can increase the output without needing more input when there isn't as much being wasted with inefficient parts. Like this, for example." He held up the removed inducer. "This thing was an old model I put in when the array was first built. It works, but wastes a lot. Heats up like no one's business. Originally intended for open air warfare, or with a water cooler." The vortixx shrugged. "When this ship was finished I started work on a new one. I finished it a few days ago. Works much better. Having an actual working array does wonders for making better parts."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Nov 28 2012 - 04:26 PM.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#10202 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 04:35 PM

IC: VianAnother sigh, as he steepled his fingers in front of his face. After a moment, he fully opened his eyes again and pointed at the inducer in Rorl's hand."That part, cannot have had more than a seven percent power loss because otherwise it would have been noted in the initial testing of the ship's system. In other words, I would have known. And clearly everyone thought it was functioning just fine, because no one else commented.""In other words, for there to be a noticeable benefit from replacing the part, there has to be an increased power drain. Which means, following this logic, you just wasted time and materials building a device that is either a. unsatisfactory, or b. redundant.""And let's assume for a moment that this new part is neither of those things. Let's assume it works perfectly with no increased power drain and increased output, even though it pains me to ignore such obvious impossibilities. It is still a horrendous idea. Because this ship has only been tested to any extent with the current part setup. Changing a part could theoretically have untold, and drastic ramifications on the maiden flight."

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#10203 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 05:45 PM

IC: Kehuri, Toa of EarthKehuri stalked nervously through the tunnels between the Great Mine and Onu-Koro. He wasn't afraid. Sure, he was certain he couldn't handle himself against more skilled opponents, but as a Toa, he figured anyone would stop to ask questions before actually attacking him. Unless they were a Rahi, but he felt reasonably confident that he could take most of those on.No, what he was nervous about was the reception he would get. Toa weren't exactly the most loved beings around here anymore. He had friends, but how would they take it? He was a target for both the forces of good and of evil now. A potential recruit. And if he was honest with himself, he didn't want to be a part of either, at least not directly. What he wanted most was to help the injured or otherwise damaged. Becoming a Turaga and passing on his powers to someone more worthy, more heroic, would be nice. Maybe he'd do that some day.Remembering he- and pretty much everyone else- was in danger, he snapped back to reality, adjusting his footsteps to try and be quieter, a feat made difficult by his roughly tripled bulk, dark green eyes peeled for movement in the dark.

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 29 2012 - 11:02 PM.

Political sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes other topics related to politics such as abortion or gun control as well as any statement promoting or insulting certain political ideologies.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#10204 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 06:02 PM

IC: Rorl rubbed his temples. "The inefficiency was not noted for a reason you just mentioned. As this is the first testing of the ship, and no comparable models of this gun exist, the range wasn't established. Since this is an exploding projectile weapon, any power drain would only be obvious in the reduction of the range. By my estimates, the distance of flight and the accuracy of the shot have been increased by 10 bios and 1 bio at 30 bio range, respectively. The only ramification that this could have is a tiny bit more recoil, and I trust your systems can deal with that."Rorl resisted adding "You're not omniscient."

#10205 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 06:12 PM

IC: Vian"Did you miss the number of power tests that occurred in the past? We're not stupid, we aren't going to try and fly before we've tested anything." Vian sighed again. "Your logic makes no sense.""Furthermore, it is easy to determine power loss. When you send power to a point, and the power isn't being used as efficiently as it should, it's obvious. Not to mention, a series of calculations I have already run checked everything already.""You seem to think I am idle here, moving around, fixing things when they break. As a good engineer, unlike you, is, I am proactive in my work. And I have a working brain."

Posted Image

#10206 Offline Syvar

Syvar
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 08:55 PM

IC:Tekkoh entered the inn, walking straight to the barman. "Whatever's cheap," he said, sliding over a few widgets. The matoran behind the counter handed him a bottle of something that smelled vaguely alcoholic. Tekkoh muttered a quick thanks and walked over to a table, taking a seat and sipping his drink. The atmosphere was about what one would expect for a cheap bar located in a hole in the ground, dank and dreary. He gazed around at the other patrons. No one really interesting, save for some Toa in black and red armor. Tekkoh's gaze hovered on him for a moment before he returned to his drink.

#10207 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,673 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 08:56 PM

OOC: Err, my Vortixx ship group char. How does he interact?IC: CalCal fiddled with his fingers. In his hands, a group of wires were pulled around. To a random person's eyes, it was just a weird habit, or just a random piece of object, Cal was playing with.It wasn't just an object.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#10208 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 10:46 PM

IC:Sticking mainly out of sight, Kehuri sought out his closer friends. Using his newfound height he peered into the window of Aar's hut. "Aar," he called out softly.The Onu-Matoran's black Komau soon peered at him out of the semi-darkness of his hut, "Kehuri! What'd you climb to my window for? Come on in. Where have you been?""You're about to get the answer to you first question," Kehuri answered as he slowly ducked inside.Kehuri explained as quickly as possible what happened. Aar took it all in stride rather well, though Kehuri supposed it wasn't all THAT surprising, all things considered. Nonetheless, Aar was surprised that Kehuri the Unambitious, of all Matoran, had been chosen. The conversation didn't last long, and soon Kehuri was back outside, pondering what to do now.

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 28 2012 - 10:52 PM.

Political sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes other topics related to politics such as abortion or gun control as well as any statement promoting or insulting certain political ideologies.

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#10209 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 11:04 PM

IC: Naru [Onu-Wahi]If Naru got a widget for every "Onu-Koro up ahead" sign she passed, they would probably run out of widgets to give. Her armored feet hitting the compacted earth echoed through the long, dark tunnel, amplified many times more then what it actually sounded like. A lightstone every few hundred bio didn't provide enough light to see by, and Naru didn't feel comfortable using her element to light the way. Never knew what was down here in these dark tunnels, best to save her element when she really needed it. Thankfully, the Toa of Plasma had found a solution.Her Kanohi granted her abilites from various Rahi, one of those was the ability to let her body glow. The power provided plenty of light to see by, but the downside was... Well, her body was glowing. Not the soft, purple-ish orange light created by her element, but a bright, blinding light that might attract unwanted attention. It worked, and that's all it had to do. Frowning at the gazillionth "Onu-Koro up ahead" sign, the orange-armored Toa kicked a small stone out of her path, the rock's impact causeing echoes to fill the area.Tunnels. Why tunnels? She thought, annoyed with herself for choosing to come here. Well, it was her brilliant idea. Onu-Koro, why not? Not enough light anywhere, can't see your own feet. Don't like your armor color? Well, don't worry, you can't see anything at all here! Naru sighed, her expression not getting any brighter from it. Well, Zauk didn't want her following him. For some reason. It was strange, the Vo-Toa had been acting... weird. Well, more weird then he was already. Something had chenged in the hunter, but she couldn't quite place it. Well, whatever it was, as long as he didn't go get himself killed.Naru glanced around her surroundings, unsurprized to see... Absolutely nothing different from the tunnel she was in five minutes ago. Well, maybe that last sign was right about getting closer: it seemed to be getting a bit brighter. Yes, the tunnel was definately beginning to lighten, the shadows becoming lighter and Naru was able to see without the use of her Kanohi. Mentally letting the power go and turning the mask off, the Toa of Plasma continued on, eager to make it to the Koro of Earth.OOC: Naru open for interaction. If not, well, I suppose more Naru/Zauk situation explaining could take place.

01T3YDF.jpg

#10210 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 10:54 AM

IC: KehuriAfter aimlessly wandering the village for a while, Kehuri figured out what he had to do. He had to travel to Pala-Koro. He didn't want to join the Front, but it was a better option than waiting alone, where he would be an easy target for the enemy. Perhaps he could serve Onu-Koro from a distance.The Toa of Earth lumbered through the silent town, towards his hideaway. Along the way, a Toa of Plasma caught his eye. "Hey, Toa," he called out softly, approaching cautiously. One could never be too cautious in such times. Kehuri was never the most cautious type, though.

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 29 2012 - 11:01 PM.

#10211 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 04:55 PM

IC: [color=#ffa500;]Naru[/color] [Onu-Wahi, approching Onu-Koro]

[color=#ffa500;]The Toa of Plasma froze for a minute.  Something was up ahead, she could hear heavy footsteps echoing from the tunnel infront of her.  Well, that didn't sound too... GreatSo close to the village, why Rahi now? Naru thought sourly, her upraised hands glowing as she prepared an elemental blast.  A good burst of superheated gas might change its mind, though.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]But what came around the corner wasn't a Rahi, but a Toa, like her.  Well, not exactly like her.  Even just from what she could make out in the darkened tunnel, Naru could tell that he was easily twice as large as any normal Toa.  Her eyes darted to his mask, a Miru, and was glad to see no signs of infection.  She had delt with the Makuta-controled Toa far too much in recent days.  It was only then that Naru lowered her hands, the knife they held slipping back into her belt, and replied to the other Toa.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]"Yes...?" the orange-armored Toa replied, quite glad she had deactivated her Kanohi earilier.  Why her body was glowing was not something she wanted to explain.[/color]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10212 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 06:28 PM

OOC: Kehuri isn't twice as large, just a bit thicker. 

IC: Kehuri

[color=#4b0082;]A little amused smile touches Kehuri's mask when he saw the Toa of Plasma's raised weapon lower, though he wasn't sure why. He supposed that seeing someone as on edge as he was was a little comforting. The female voice suprised him, however. "Uhh..." He hadn't really thought of what he actually wanted to say. "Well... Who's side are you on?" He asked lamely. Realizing that was a stupid question, he waved it away, "Actually, never mind that, I'll cut to the chase. I pretty much just turned into a Toa, and I'm still getting used to it so... I'm kinda looking for someone to help me get the hang of it." Not the proudest of introductions. Not that he cared much for pride.[/color]

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 29 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#10213 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 06:49 PM

OOC: Sorry about that, saw "tripled bulk" in your earilier post, and then, slightly bigger, in his profile, so I tried to find some middle ground. ;)

IC: [color=#ffa500;]Naru[/color][color=#ffa500;] [/color][Onu-Wahi Tunnels]

The Toa of Plasma raised an eyebrow at the large Toa's first question.  The right side seems about right, she though to herself, before the other Toa waved the question away.  What he said next was surprizing, to say the least.  Just turned into a Toa...?  That's new.

Curious, Naru folded her arms.  "I'm not sure how much help I can be of there, but it doesn't hurt to try," she replied.  After a moment's pause, Naru held out a hand to shake. "Naru," she added, "Er, congratulations, I suppose."

OOC: And short post is short, mainly because I'm short on time.

01T3YDF.jpg

#10214 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 07:02 PM

OOC: I meant triple his Matoran size, haha. IC: Kehuri​Kehuri smiled earnestly as he took her hand, despite his conflicting feelings, "Kehuri. Thanks, though there's no need for congratulations. I never wanted to be a Toa." He glanced in the direction of the Great Mines, "So which way are you headed right now? I was planning on going to Le-Wahi, to Pala-Koro to... I'm not really sure. Join up, I guess." He hadn't really thought it through. "I'm fine with going the 'long way around', though, since I'm not really in any hurry. Other than avoiding being killed, I suppose."

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 29 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#10215 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 08:24 PM

IC:

Dhurin stared at the stone floor.  He had this little thing on his mind.  Literally.  Okay, I'll admit, Little is an understatement.  The Parakuka on his back twiched and softly clicked.  It wanted to go somewhere.  Somewhere with "Giant evilz place o' doom" written all over it.  Maybe later.  And by maybe, Dhurin meant 'No Way'.

Snacking on bread and barbarically sitting on the floor was getting quite uncomfortable for the Onu-Matoran.  But now, he didn't know what to trust.  For all he knew, this could be that Nasty <Oof> I mean... nice Slug on his back, screwing with his mind again.  His state of mind was like a drunken stupor of some sort.  Short hallucinations danced around inside his head, making the former miner even more confused.  With a groan, Dhurin lifted himself up, picked up his kohlii stick, and stumbled outside of his apartment, the dull orange cape covering the monstrosity on his back.  He felt suddenly compelled to do something, although his mind was constantly screaming at him to stay away from everybody.  Well, if that even was his mind, anyway.  Telling who was who was getting quite difficult nowadays.

Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage, Dec 01 2012 - 01:58 PM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#10216 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 09:28 PM

The dull silver-and-golden armor of the Jhianil's Sensor Officer glinted as he walked confidently down the length of the Airship. The newly-polished walls of the corridor sent back his own image as he passed, creating the illusion of an infinite line of identical Vortixx, walking in step. Detero's dull armor contrasted with the bright and partially reflective walls, taking on a more muted tone which fit his manipluative preferences.I'm always walking down hallways just such as this... Detero reflected as he turned to his left, where two wall panels slid open automatically. Gleaming, easily manipulated fools on either side, where I can control them.Reaching the control room which served as his station on-board the Jhianil, Detero grabbed his earpiece and eyepiece off of the clips where he had so recently left them. In a single quick and smooth motion, he had clipped both to custom-carved notches on his armor. A microphone extended down from the earpiece, which Detero quickly tuned with a few quick blinks.The tall Vortixx, now patched into the Jhianil's sensor suite, looked over and gave his captain a nod.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#10217 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 10:46 PM

OOC: xP

My bad.

IC: [color=#ffa500;]Naru[/color] [Onu-Wahi Tunnels]

[color=#ffa500;]"I was heading to Onu-Koro," the Toa of Plasma replied, shrugging, "But I really don't have that much of a destination in mind."[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]Naru noted Kehuri momentary pause.  Well, if it was something he wanted to keep to himself, she was fine with that.  "I'm fine with going to Le-Wahi," she continued, focusing her attention back onto the black-armored Toa.[/color]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10218 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 10:59 PM

IC: Kehuri

[color=#4b0082;]Kehuri grinned and nodded, "Alright. I'm going to head to my hideaway to grab some things before I go. I'll meet you in the village center." Before he started to jog off, he remembered to mention something. He gave an embarrassed sideways glance at the cave wall. "By the way, when I say I 'just' turned into a Toa... well, that's not quite accurate. It's been a while, not sure how long. Could've been a couple days, could've been two weeks, but I've been hiding away... So I'm not totally up to date with the island's current situation." He gave her a reassuring smile, "Shouldn't be too much trouble, though."[/color]

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 29 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#10219 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,673 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 11:09 PM

[color=#696969;]Calyziria walked onto the massive ship christened the Jhianil. Getting the know the layout of the ship, he headed towards the right cannons.[/color]

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#10220 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

• 18,350 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 03:58 AM

IC: [Ziyas]

Ziyas leaned against a metal wall, lazily watching the discussion between Vian and Rorl. She had no real purpose doing so, but sometimes people seemed to like doing meaningless things. It seemed to be the nature of all sapients. Of course, one could state that there was no purpose in doing anything in life, seeing that everything would waste away over time, with the universe ending and undoing all that had been changed by those who lived within the world.

Yet that didn't really matter to her either. Philosophy was not a subject she was particularly interested in, and besides, why would she need a reason to watch them anyway?

Why did she need a reason for anything?

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#10221 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 10:27 PM

IC: [color=#ffa500;]Naru[/color] [Onu-Wahi Tunnels]

[color=#ffa500;]The Toa of Plasma nodded in reply.  She didn't expect the Toa to be ready exactly at the moment, but didn't put aside the possibility.  Some beings were just waiting for something to happen.  Naru was about to turn to continue on towards the Koro of Earth, when Kehuri stopped, and explained his situation a bit more.  Well, hiding away wasn't all that strange, Zauk mentioned something about a good 100 years or so.  A few days wasn't that hard to believe.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]"Don't worry about it," Naru replied, shrugging, "Not going to be a problem[/color]."

01T3YDF.jpg

#10222 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 10:35 PM

IC:

[color=#4b0082;]Kehuri nodded, still grinning, and continued towards the Great Mine at a light jog. Sticking close to the wall, he circled around the water to his cave. [/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Stooping down, he grabbed some supplies. His drill (changed alongside him to become a Toa tool), a set of excavation explosives, a satchel of assorted rations (which were getting low due to his seclusion), a small bag of lightstones, a heatstone, all his widgets, and a Matoran-sized pickaxe that could possibly serve as a secondary weapon.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]With all of that stuffed into his bag, he headed back to Onu-Koro with a spring in his step for the first time in a few days. The idea of traveling with an experienced Toa filled him with eagerness to mask over his worry and doubt.[/color]

#10223 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 03:51 AM

IC: Rorl muttered something in his own jargon, which Vian had no chance of understanding. It amounted to, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." He finished wiping his hands off and put the rag in his belt. "What I meant by no tests available is that this is the only working model of the cannon. Due to that, there isn't any other to compare it to. Now, there may be equations, but this has too many variables. In this case it was the only faulty part. But it could have been many more, not messing up enough to be worth replacing. And beside everything else, it won't burn out as fast."

#10224 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

• 18,350 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 03:56 AM

IC."Okay," he sighed, trying to think back.About a minute later, "I think I went this way. We should check it out."

IC: [Stronin]

Stronin nodded, and gestured to Reik. "Well then, lead on. I promise that I will try everything in my power to help you find your things."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#10225 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 05:47 AM

IC:

[color=#800000;]The crimson Matoran walked silently through the tunnels of Onu-Koro, Lezac in tow.[/color]

[color=#800000;]He stopped for a second, looking around. "He was here, some time ago."[/color]

[color=#800000;]Tarrhus crouched down, looking at the ground. He just managed to pick out some faded Matoran footprints. Judging by how far spaced apart they were, the Matoran was slightly above average height, and walking quickly. Scared. "This way."[/color]

[color=#800000;]Soon afterwards, Tarrhus came to another tunnel, leading to Ko-Wahi. "We can't follow him much further. But finding him won't take too long."[/color]

[color=#b22222;]Lezac's grin remained, but his mouth opened slightly, his sharp, yellowed teeth revealed. "Justice..."[/color]

OOC: [color=#4b0082;]Tarrhus & Lezac to Ko-Wahi.[/color]

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10226 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,159 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:06 AM

IC:

They were sitting in one of the many bars that seemed to be spread out over all the villages. Rewera, Kehua, Kaimaen and Ravage. They were sitting in a small booth, except for Kehua, who's massive frame didn't quite fit in thei chairs, and so he was sitting on a stoll next to the table. It had been mostly the wo Aitua talking, which was uncommon for them, since they were more used to keeping to themselves, but their companions needed to be filled in and so they told them of what they knew, filling in the gaps for each other.

"That leaves one question, though." Kehua said, after they had finished. "Where are the others?" he asked. Rewera looked at Ravage. "Pala-Koro I reckon." she replied. "There seems to be an organized force of fighters there that have made it their task to fight the makuta's servants where the guards can not. It is likely they went there."

"What about our criminal?" her brother asked. "We still need to find the one responsible for these attacks."

"It will be easier with the whole team than just us."

Kehua nodded, finally satisfied with the answers nodded. "No sense wasting time then." he said and got up.OOC: Krayzikk, if you want, we can move this to Le-Wahi ;) Sorry for the long wait, today is the first day in a week I had time to look at any topics beside Kumu and Ko.

smaugbanner.jpg

#10227 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,227 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 11:44 AM

IC: [color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Gravity[/color][/font] [Hospital, Onu-Koro]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;color:rgb(128,0,128);"]With Hajia's agreement, I rolled over and off the bed, swinging my legs off and onto the floor. I stretched my arms as Hajia slipped on something a bit more suitable for being out and about. Despite the fact that she [/font]seemed[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;color:rgb(128,0,128);"] to be fine walking, I couldn't get rid of the feeling deep inside that she shouldn't be. Well, she did agreed... And probably didn't want to stay inside this room for any longer[/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;color:rgb(128,0,128);"]"That sounds great," I replied, a smile spreading across my Kanohi. I had visited the Toa of Ice earilier... [/font]Tried[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;color:rgb(128,0,128);"] to might be better. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;color:rgb(128,0,128);"]Kirian wasn't exactly talkative in the best situations, and after what happened... Well. "Lets go and see how Mr. Tall, Dark, and Icy is doing," I continued, my smile still there.[/font][color=rgb(128,0,128);font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;]I stepped over to the Toa of Water, and opened the door for her. "After you," I said in an overly gentlemanly-voice that I really didn't think suited me well. "I believe our frosty friend is down this way."[/color]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: These post boxes. They are confusing. D:[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hajia, eyebrow raised in a questioning manner at Gravity's voice, walked out to the hall, pausing to smirk back at the Ba-Toa, her eyes twinkling mischeviously, the Ga-Toa momentarily looked like her old self, her personality appearing to cover all of the scars and depression of the previous days. [/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]When the entered Kirian and Gahuari's room, they found the Ko-Toa sitting in one of the chairs next to Gahuari, formless beneath his cloak, his skeletal Kanohi staring at them calmly, his eyes dispassionate and distant. Gahuari was asleep on the hospital bed, her child-like, innocent face contorted with pain, her soft breathing momentarily disrupted with whimpers. [/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Sitting down in a chair facing Kirian, Hajia smiled uncertainly, but recieved no emotional response from the Toa of Ice, who spoke flatly in return. "How are you feeling?" He asked, his voice uncaring, in contrast to words.[/font]

WlQHcVy.jpg

#10228 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 01:13 PM

[color=#000000;]IC:[/color]

Dhurin continued to meander around the Koro of earth drunkenly.  Different emotions and thoughts mixed together like a large pot of stew inside of him.  Every time he thought about his Parakuka, he had an urge to throw up.  The Onu-Matoran walked through the tunnel to Le-Wahi.  Really, he wasn't even sure why.  His life had become so confusing Lately.

OOC: Dhurin to Le-Wahi

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#10229 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:32 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Zaruthan[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]I was still feeling far from good. In fact, I might have been getting worse. I can't really remember. What I can remember is that I left the main cave because all the arguing wasn't helping my condition, and that I felt like I was going to hurl again, soon. So I went off into this little cave just outside. I'm not sure what the cave was for, but it had a little wooden door and a hole in the ceiling with a sort of spotlight shining through. Looking back I think it was probably someone's bedroom, but I didn't give pay much attention to it at the time. I just went in there, shut the door and out it came. More of that foul-tasting, gooey glowy stuff from before.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]I lay down on a stone slab that was probably the person's bed and stared at the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep and finish what I started in my head. I figured that even if I lost the fight for my body, it couldn't be worse than feeling and looking like a corpse all the time.[/color]

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#10230 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:49 PM

IC: [color=#0000cd;]Aru (Cave, Onu-Wahi)[/color]

[color=#0000cd;]"Oi. You're on my bed." Aru said. Zaruthan hadn't even noticed her sitting in the corner of the room. "And what the ***** is that gooey ***** on the floor?"[/color]

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10231 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:53 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]Oh yeah. I guess I did find out it was someone's bed after all. Weird thing, memories.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]I turned my head slowly to glare at her with the best 'are you serious?' face I could muster in my illness. "I'm not entirely sure. And, to be frank, I don't care because my insides are probably burning up, thereby slowly killing me, as we speak."[/color]

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#10232 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:55 PM

IC: [color=#0000cd;]Aru (Bedcave, Onu-Wahi)[/color]

[color=#0000cd;]Zar gave Aru a face that looked like a cross between confusion and despair. "Well, I'm not cleaning it up."[/color]

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10233 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:58 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]"You don't have to. It'll dissolve into the floor eventually, if it's anything like last time."[/color]

#10234 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 05:28 PM

IC: Aru (Bedcave, Onu-Koro)"That doesn't change the fact that you're on my bed," Aru pointed out. "And while it may have room for two people, I don't want half the space occupied by you while I'm in it."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10235 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 05:53 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Well I'm not moving, so I guess you're stuck with me tonight."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Yeah, I'm not sure how it got to that either. I was definitely out of practise when it came to flirting. Especially with people who had almost killed me in the past. Kind of reminds me of the time I was set to be executed and woke up the next morning with both my executioners. Lovely couple, stayed in touch. But I digress; that's a tale for another time.[/color]

Edited by Doctor Wotz, Dec 01 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#10236 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:03 PM

IC: Aru (Onu-Koro)"You're out of practice," Aru smirked. "In the time that it took you to come up with that, I'd already thought of quite a few better responses."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10237 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:19 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]I turned onto my side. "Why don't you go right ahead and show me how it's done then?"[/color]

#10238 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:43 PM

IC: Aru (Bedcave, Onu-Koro)"Three points," Aru said, holding up her fingers to demonstrate; "First, that's more like it; second, I'm surprised that, being half-dead, flirting with a girl who nearly killed you is one of your to priorities; and third, if you weren't half dead, I'd have thrown you out of here by now."That said, Aru walked over to the bed, and crouched down. "Admittedly, though, I don't have anything better to do with my night, so I don't see why I shouldn't go along with your attempts at hitting on me."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#10239 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:56 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Well, I either go to sleep and die fighting, or I stay awake and die while spending my time doing far more useful things." I winked, and shuffled over a bit. The burning seemed to be numbed by my focus on her. I didn't know it at the time, but this night would be my saving grace. I patted the spot by me on the bed and smirked. "Hop aboard."[/color]

OOC: I'll leave it to you to initiate operation timeskip :P That is, unless you have a clever interruption planned.

#10240 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:28 PM

IC: Ravage

Ravage had been silent since they departed the mind, not even bothering to growl at the beings who stared at him. Partly because his usual habits were restrained anyway, since he had to at least pretend to be a decent being, but such inactivity was unusual.

The Rahi-Toa sat in the booth with, as best as it could be read, an impassive expression. If he had an opinion on the topics at hand, he did not voice them. The reasons were simple. For one thing, he trusted only one of the beings present. Rewera most likely wouldn't know it, but she had succeeded in getting him to speak more in a single week than anyone else had in years. Furthermore, she had earned his trust.

But these new Toa. He did not know them, nor did he know anything about them. The bestial Toa trusted them about as much as he trusted a starving Muaka. They were unknown variables, beings he couldn't trust. 

He stepped out of the booth, dropping into his usual posture. He glanced back at the group, Rewera in particular. "Actually, there's no sense in you wasting time. Time for me to go."

"I followed you because you interested me, Rewera. I helped you because you needed a guide and a tracker. You don't anymore. You're more than a capable tracker yourself, and you don't need a guide. You know where you're headed, and you've got a likely lead on your team."

He gave the closest thing to a shrug he could manage on all fours. "I'm not needed."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users