• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11522 replies to this topic

#10241 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:50 PM

IC: [[color=#40e0d0;]Uyism[/color]]

[color=#40e0d0;]Uyism had no real idea why she was roaming the streets of Onu-Koro once more. There wasn't really anything that lead to her impulse to return to the village of earth, other than a sudden feeling of loneliness, with all leaving her for somewhere. It was a surprising and new feeling for the Iroiit, who had spent centuries digging through the dark earth with nobody for company, and she ... disliked it.[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]Ignoring the stares of the Matoran around her, the (former?) member of the 7th Ussalry Squadron made her way to a secluded part of the village, and propped herself down onto the dirt below her.[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]There was nothing for her to truly do any more but wait, and what better to do while waiting but dig?[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]Ignoring whatever contradictions may have been in her thinking process, the Iroiit started to claw through the earth.[/color]

OOC: Open for interaction.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#10242 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:51 PM

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]IC-Kaimaen:[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"He says the same thing that would apply to me," Kaimaen said quietly. "And I've probably done even less than he did. I directed you to the guards, nowhere else." Kaimaen shrugged.[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"I'd only get in the way if I stayed. So, if it's all the same to you, I'll probably do like him and make myself scarce."[/color][/font]

#10243 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:54 PM

IC. Jhianil.Two cloaks made their way through the night. The two Vortixx- one tall and one shorter -strutted purposefully towards a cave entrance, wholly insignificant from the others around it, in such a way that only Kauncavich- and now his client -could recognize it from a distance. He lead him through a series of more caves, each growing in complexity. Just as the smaller Vortixx was beginning to wonder if it was here at all, the caves opened up into a large mine, a thin pathway of stone seperating vast amounts of shining minerals on each side.Then it opened into the Jhianil.It was beautiful. The metallic base- lined with diamond towards the top, and a smooth, marblestone segment at the back. While it had wings, they stretched out thin and translucent, for style. What kept it up were anti-gravitational stabilizers on the hull and under the engine room. The windows, made of a very tough translucent material, were tall and thin. The hull was very aerodynamic, made for slicing through the air at as much speed as possible. Once they had boarded through a hatch in the bottom. This came up to the main control room, a set of computers and chairs. By far the largest chair was the captain's- a comfortable looking seat with a control pad and bowl of grapes. Strapped to the back was a sword- very shiny, a decorative blade."Welcome to the Jhianil. Prepare for liftoff."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#10244 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:56 PM

IC: [Ziyas]

Ziyas leaned back against the wall more, closing her eyes. A ghost of a smile crossed her face, before it disappeared.

It was time to make history.

ULPxgev.gif

#10245 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:08 PM

IC: Vian

Vian stepped onto the bridge, taking his seat near the edge of the room. 

His face remained emotionless, but at the same time, a hint of excitement shown through in his movements. He swiveled in his chair to look at Kauncavich. "All systems functioning normally as of last check.""We're about as ready as we'll ever be for flight."

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#10246 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:14 PM

IC: Rorl came on to the upper deck, taking his seldom used chair on the right front and adjusting the brim of his cap. "Right cannons functioning perfectly Cap'n."OOC:: Rorl's cap looks like this but green. http://www.chinawhol...23371445021.jpg

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Dec 01 2012 - 09:20 PM.

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

BZPRPG Profiles

#10247 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:23 PM

"Engines are functioning correctly."

ULPxgev.gif

#10248 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:35 PM

OOC: BZPRPG Mini-game!What should we name the caves? Winner gets a large spot in the Po-Koro plot, along with bragging riiiiights!IC. Jhianil Cave."I'm glad everything's running," he responded, "because we are destroying Po-Koro.""Tonight."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#10249 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:37 PM

OOC: What caves.

Ziyas blinked in surprise. "Fascinating."

ULPxgev.gif

#10250 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 12-September 12
  • 471 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:40 PM

In the meantime, Detero stood silently at his station on the bridge, watching as his captain led their visitor into the spacious room.   Activating his eyepiece and the scanning console, the Vortixx ran a series of system checks, scanning the cavern around the ship with precision - and then scanning beyond the cavern, using a combination of subsonic frequencies and radar pulses to locate other caverns in the rock.

With a few quick blinks and key presses, Detero brought up the latest map of Onu-Wahi on his console before overlaying the scan data on the map.  The scan matched the explored cavern systems exactly, and even pinpointed a few other caverns which were not indicated on the map.

Making a note to repurpose the scanners the next time the Jhianil returned to Onu-Wahi, Detero turned to the captain's chair.

"Scanning systems online and functional, Captain," he said with a salute.

Elsewhere on the ship, a short - almost Toa-sized, in fact - Vortixx walked double-time through the corridors.  He had just finished making the final modifications to the ship's left Cordak turret, and was now heading to the bridge to make his report.

Only a few moments later, Resilio's red-and-silver armor occupied the entrance to the bridge.  He saluted to Kauncavich before making his report.

"Left Cordak arrays functioning exactly as ordered.  Ammunition is loaded and ready to fire at any time."

"I'm glad everything's running, because we are destroying Po-Koro."

Detero blinked once, inadvertently triggering a preprogrammed sensor operation.  Quickly cancelling the program, he turned back to his station.

Kauncavich's never been that abrupt with his officers before - is this a spur-of-the-moment thing?

...Knowing him, it definitely is.

OOC: Name the caves the Aernavis Caverns, I'd say.  I've got some other ideas in mind if you'd like to hear them.

Edited by Meta-Mind, Dec 01 2012 - 09:43 PM.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#10251 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:50 PM

OOC:: Nimaser Caves.IC: Rorl pulled a pencil from behind his ear, writing something on the paper that he kept taped on his left forearm.

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

BZPRPG Profiles

#10252 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:54 PM

OOC: I suggest Verbogen Cavern. 

IC: Vian

"Fascinating. Any particular reason?" Vian commented, raising his eyebrows. The Vortixx was completely unconcerned with the potential chaos the action would cause. In fact, it didn't bother him in the slightest. Indirectly, he was already responsible for the death of countless beings. What was a few more?

Posted Image

#10253 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:04 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Cal[/color]

[color=#000080;]Destroying Po-Koro? This could be interesting. Cal stayed silent, eyeing the others around him, feeling a little bit shy.[/color]

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#10254 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:41 PM

IC: [Darylhii]

Darylhii sat on a rock on the beaches of Onu-Wahi.

ULPxgev.gif

#10255 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:45 PM

IC: An average Po-Toa tapped Daryhii on the shoulder. "Hello, my friend."

BZPRPG Profiles

#10256 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:48 PM

Darylhii did not react at first, but soon, small flowers began to blossom around him slowly, a response to a possible threat.

ULPxgev.gif

#10257 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 19-July 12
  • 4,102 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:50 PM

IC Titrunia"Hey," Titrunia realized with a start. "We're underground. Isn't this thuing supposed to fly in the stratosphere?""And what's this about Po-Koro?" he continued. "You got a bone to pick with someone?"

#10258 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:51 PM

IC: The Po-Toa's form flickered, revealing a Mahiki wearing, completely black, Fe-Toa for a moment. "Now now. No need for your flowers. I've come to offer a deal."

BZPRPG Profiles

#10259 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:53 PM

The Toa of the Green did not respond for a moment, and his face did not reveal any of his feelings. Frankly, he had no real feelings about what the other being wanted. However, it was ... surprising, that one would want a deal with him.

"Elaborate."

ULPxgev.gif

#10260 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 03:11 PM

IC: "Well, I represent a group of... associates, that have the dominance of the island as their desire. I have come to offer a part in that." Grinning, the Reaper spoke softer than most Toa, but he gave off the air of not needing loud words.

BZPRPG Profiles

#10261 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 04:01 PM

"I have no interest in control."

ULPxgev.gif

#10262 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Invading

• 09-March 06
  • 10,261 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 05:48 PM

IC:

Rewera was surprised by this announcement. She exchanged a short look with kehua, who understood what she felt even without speaking and just nodded once. The female Toa got up and hurried after Ravage, following the Rahi-Toa outside. "Wait." she called out.

Kehua in the meantime sighed as he heard Kaimaen felt the same. "If that is what you feel you need to do, I won't stop you. Thank you for all the help." The large Toa was silent for a few moments, then added. "I have a feeling, that big things are about to happen, Kaimaen. And when they do, the people of this Island will have to decided if they will fight together, or as individuals...and when that choice is made, I do hope we will meet again once more to do some good."

smaugbanner.jpg

#10263 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 05:50 PM

IC: Aru (Bedcave, Onu-Wahi)Aru raised an eyebrow, then sighed and lay down beside Zar. "Don't go getting any big ideas. Just because we're in the same bed doesn't mean you get any extra privileges, or I wouldn't still be in my full armour."Despite saying this, though, she lay close enough to the centre of the bed that she was almost touching Zar.Almost.She closed her eyes, welcoming sleep, and drifted away after a few moments.OOC: Would you like some fries with that timeskip?IC:Aru yawned, her eyes still shut, and tightened her grip on the pillow she was hugging, still half-asleep.Her eyes blinked open when she realised that the pillow was still under her head, and that what she was holding didn't feel much like a pillow. Zar.She quickly released her grip, edging away from the other Mystix, before landing on the floor, and giving out a small cry of pain. "*****."

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#10264 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 06:13 PM

IC: Ravage

Ravage paused, and turned to look back at Rewera. He stood in between two evenly spaced lightstones, right at the darkest point, where the least light from either reached. His form blended almost seamlessly with the shadows, a spectre in the dark. 

"Yes?"

Posted Image

#10265 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 06:31 PM

[color=#daa520;][font="georgia, serif;"][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]IC-Kaimaen:[/color][/font][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="georgia, serif;"][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"If I last until then," Kaimaen replied, shrugging. "Or if you do. This is an uncertain world we live in, after all. Reminds you of your own mortality every day."[/color][/font][/font]

#10266 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Invading

• 09-March 06
  • 10,261 posts

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 06:46 PM

IC:

Kehua smiled at that. "Indeed it does. Are you sure you don't want to come along and help destroy some bad people?" the large Toa asked.

--------------------------------------

Rewera caught up with Ravage, stopping a few feet away from him, both just shadows now. She struggled to find the right words to say, not having to deal with this type of situation usually. She could deal with almost anything, from combat to dealing with supernatural evils and the occasional drunk approach in a bar...but this, she didn't know what to say.

"I...don't want you to leave." she said, after seconds of silence.

smaugbanner.jpg

#10267 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:02 PM

Ravage was silent for a long moment, trying to process the statement. Just as Rewera didn't know what to say, Ravage didn't know how to respond. Or to understand what was said. He remained perfectly still, trying to come up with a reply.

"Why?" He finally asked, giving in to his lack of comprehension. "You've got your teammate. You have a good idea of where to find the others. You're a skilled tracker yourself, and you have most likely learned most of the island's geography by now.""You don't need me here."

Posted Image

#10268 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Invading

• 09-March 06
  • 10,261 posts

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:13 PM

IC:

Rewera sighed. "What about not wanting to lose a friend?" she asked.

smaugbanner.jpg

#10269 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:26 PM

The Rahi-Toa cocked his head ever so slightly, studying Rewera with a confused expression. "... I don't think I understand. How is that relevant? I'm just the guide."

Posted Image

#10270 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:53 PM

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]IC-Kaimaen:[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"Kehua, it may have been a few weeks since the last time I had an attack," the Toa of Lightning responded, "But that just means I don't know when a new one is coming in. I'm too likely to be a liability than any aide if I say with you."[/color][/font]

#10271 Online Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,750 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:25 PM

IC:[color=#ffa500;] Naru [/color][Onu-Koro]

[color=#ffa500;]Naru watched the Toa of Earth jog off for a moment, before turning and continuing onto the Koro of Earth.  It didn't take long to reach the village from where she had been.  Unfortunately, the trip wasn't short enough to prevent her thoughts from wandering.  Most of the time she thought about traveling with the recently-turned-Toa, but no matter what, her thoughts always went back to another topic.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]A Toa of Lightning who she'd last seen on his way to Le-Wahi.  Naru just couldn't shake the feeling that something had been off about the teal-armored Toa when he had left.  Snapping out of her thoughts, the Toa of Plasms realised that she had walked straight into the village without noticing, and was now near the center.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]Glancing around, Naru waited for Kehuri to arrive.[/color]

signature.jpg

#10272 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,174 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:34 PM

IC:

[color=#800080;]Explosives strapped around his waist and over his shoulder (strikingly similar to Naru's knives, he noticed humorously), and other supplies stored in a travel bag, Kehuri returned to Onu-Koro, keeping his ears open for any danger. Just because he was excited didn't mean he could afford to stop being cautious.[/color]

[color=#800080;]Spotting Naru, he gave her a wave. "Alright, I'm ready to go." [/color]

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#10273 Online Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,750 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:44 PM

IC:[color=#ffa500;] Naru[/color] [Onu-Koro]

[color=#ffa500;]The Toa of Plasma noted the explosives strapped across his chest wearily.  Without meaning to, she instantly thought of a half dozen things she could do with her element with the devices.  Most involved big explosions.  "Alright then," Naru said, focusing her attention back onto the Toa of Earth, "Le-Wahi, right?"[/color]

signature.jpg

#10274 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:04 PM

"However, such destruction may lead to a greater focus on us from the authorities," stated the Vortixx. "Or is this the reason?"

ULPxgev.gif

#10275 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,174 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:47 PM

IC:

[color=#4b0082;]Kehuri nodded, "Off we go then." He noted the way she looked at the explosives. Toa of Plasma. Right. He'd make sure to steer clear of her attacks. Not like he wouldn't do that to begin with anyways.[/color]

OOC: Kehuri and Naru to Le-Wahi.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#10276 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:26 PM

IC: Even the Reaper was shocked. A being like this... "Well, what do you have an interest in?" The Fe-Toa's eyes glittered. "I'm sure it can be arranged."

BZPRPG Profiles

#10277 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 11:51 PM

"My motives are unimportant," he replied smoothly. "They do not contribute in any way to you."

ULPxgev.gif

#10278 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 12:44 AM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]JL[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]In the dimly lit tunnel, travelling from Ga-Wahi to Onu-Koro, JL's sword provided far more light than the lightstones embedded into the walls. The walls were damp, and the floor dripping with water. As was expected; This tunnel passed under the most moist region of the island.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Soon, though, the terrain changed. From the tunnels...to more tunnels. The water was replaced with echoes, and there was more lightstones. He was nearing Onu-Koro. Soon, this came from thought to fact, as he entered a massive cavern filled with carved buildings, and light shone from different sources. Despite the amount of light that was created by the population, this city would still forever be one enshrouded in the darkness, to never see the light. [/color]

[color=#0000ff;]His sword stopped glowing as he stopped channeling electricity into it. He started to walk through the village, looking for nothing in particular. Time passed again, and soon JL found himself yearning to get out of the shadows of the village. He headed to one of the exits, and soon found himself strolling on the shores of Onu-Wahi.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Soon, though, a curious sight made him speed up. "Fragarach?" He said as he headed towards the Reaper and Darylhii.[/color]

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#10279 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,897 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 12:46 AM

IC: The Reaper's illusion, as well as the Reaper himself, turned toward JL. His voice was deep and rich, but carried a slight air of menace. "Hello, friend. You don't see many Vo-Toa down here."

BZPRPG Profiles

#10280 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,915 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 12:53 AM

Darylhii quirked his head to the side to face JL.

"I do not know any who possesses that name," he said, his baritone voice ringing clearly through the air.

ULPxgev.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users