Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:

So. His young nephew and matoran friend could not come in, and Aclaraung was back to the general life of lounging around, bored, as he had before when in these tunnels of Mystix. Doing nothing besides sitting back, watching as all of these younger, smaller beings moved about, while he watched through slitted, reptillian eyes.

And he listened, his hearing keen as that of his brothers. And he heard, near him, two other Mystix...Aru and Zaruthan. Their discussion that he could hear was...interesting, to say the least. His eyes were open as they walked past, though from his stillness it could seem that he was still asleep-he was, after all, known for sleeping with his eyes open. Many Mystix who were exiled-voluntarily or involuntarily-under Ignotus's reign were.

Though his mind did not sleep, it did not rest. It continued to function.

Piecing together his plans every moment.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JL

"Drop me!" He shouted to Clariax, who did as asked. Having squeezed how the last of his oxygen to say that, he started to gag. But this next attack didn't need focus.

As the attacker slashed, JL emmited a lot of powerful electrical beams in the general direction of the attacker, who was close enough to cut much of his armor. By now, the Toa of Lightning was bleeding. But his electricity was strong. Enough that it could paralyze and cause burns.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Attacks.The Toa jumped back, running around him in a circle, roughly twenty feet in diameter. He shot bolts at him, as well as continuing to deprive him of oxygen.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Clariax

Perfect. The Toa had leapt backwards, but where exactly would he have choosen to go except back? Clariax had prepared. JL had been carried far enough; The elevator was close enough.Clariax had focused on the offensive now, creating a big plasma wall that stretched left and right behind the Toa, who had decidedly leapt right into it.

Burn.

Taking a chance, she grabbed the Toa of Lightning, and threw him towards the Elevator down towards the caverns. Activating the dusty controls, she turned towards the attacker. He couldn't remove the air of those he can't see, and JL quickly caught his breath.

"Your fight is with me." Clariax said, her eyes entering a state of anger. "You won't stop me from knowing who I am."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Attacks.In the split second it took for JL to get in the elevator, the Toa had dashed inside, continuing to steal his breath. No air was caught. By now, he was surely full of deep slashes and bolts from the former attacks, but he kept slashing at lightning speed.How had he dodged the plasma?Simply, he had not gone where she expected. Instead of going straight back, he had dashed diagonally to better start running in circles. All of this in roughly under a second.Now, he was in an elevator with someone who hasn't had oxygen in minutes and was surely to do, having now received hundreds of cuts.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Voutok--Onu-Koro InnAs the night rolled on, Voutok's mind practically went to war with itself...again. For whatever the reason, key words from the previous day echoed through his mind, each accompanied by a rapid chain of hazy visions too quick for Voutok to keep up with, let alone process.Mata Nui...Makuta...Matoran...Chaos.........Daxia"Are you awake, Voutok?" a strange mixed voice said from behind Voutok as he saw himself standing in a misty swamp of sorts. He turned in his dream and saw a female Vo-Matoran standing behind him. Her mask occasionally briefly flashed from her white Kakama to what appeared to be a full-face helmet that had a strange resemblance to the Kakama."I think so-" Voutok said seemingly without thinking. He realized his voice was a higher octave for that moment--younger.The Vo-Matoran sighed and looks at the ground before she looked up towards him. "See? You're not." she said in response in a normal voice before suddenly the dream-world Voutok found himself in shattered in an instant and sent him falling into black nothingness. When he was sure he saw a rough, rocky land and was a second from crashing into it, likely killing himself in the process, he jolted awake at the sound of a loud (for a De-Matoran) knocking at his door. "Hey, you awake, Voutok?" said Gahree from behind his door.Good question. he thought to himself, "she" didn't seem to think so...whoever she was. He then responded aloud "Yeah...just got up". His voice was its normal octave again, unlike when he spoke in the dream, which he puzzled over as he got out of the bed, rubbing the sides of his head from a pulsing headache that began to develop. He went to the door and opened it."So..." he began with a sigh, "What's on the to-do list today?"All he remembered from the dream after that were bits and pieces of the Vo-Matoran's appearance and--most of all--the falling...the hopeless, fatal sensation of falling...

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Zaruthan

"Zarnarax can be a pain, even if it is in his blood. But, I must say, I'll have him over Ignotus for sure." I mused as we walked further into the darkness. Soon we were in complete darkness and the only thing we could spy our surroundings by was our natural sonar abilities, which gave a more black and white outlook on life, which I never really liked. That's why I've never really mentioned it thus far in my memoirs.

So anyway, I noticed she was shuffling along slightly behind me; I had the lead in where we went. Then I did something weirdly deep (for me, at least). Despite her sonar which was just as, if not more functional than mine, I slowly reached through the dark and grasped her hand (or claw, but that doesn't sound as nice), gently rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb. I began to walk slightly faster, bringing my arm to an outstretched position. Soon, we turned a corner and light flooded the tunnel, almost blinding me at first. I let go of her hand and sort of floated off up the tunnel, which had this very shallow slope leading up to the glowing white orb that was the exit. My arm remained hanging slightly back as if her hand was still in mine, and I silently beckoned her to follow me up and outside.

The amber sunlight glared down on me as I stepped out of the dark, the dead Autumn leaves feeling strange alien underneath my feet (or, again, claws). There was a dormant chill in the air, like it was cloaked with the warmth of the setting sun I hadn't seen or felt in so long. We stood at the head of a rocky precipice hanging over the sweeping sea of green that was Le-Wahi. I raised a hand to block the light, but I didn't seem to be able to lift it all the way, as I was almost in awe of how the orange glow reflected off of my armour, which was coarse and unpleasing to the eye. I was nothing like what I used to be. Aru had never seen me outside, and I could tell she was trying not to mention how much I looked like a reanimated corpse. This feeling was mutual, however, as I brought my thoughts back to our previous conversation to avoid the subject.

"He's keeping something from me," I said, looking out over the vast landscape of trees before me. "I don't know what, but I can bet any amount of widgets I still posses that you do. I'm not going to press you for information, but if you feel like telling me, I would be honoured."

IC: Aru (Onu-Wahi)

He was so much better-looking when I couldn't actually see him...

"If I knew, I would tell you." Aru sighed. "I can see that there's something he's hiding, too, though."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC. Elevator.He simply ducked under them the second she flicked into existence, continuing to stab the unconscious JL, who, unless his armor was impenetrable, had been stabbed over one thousand times at this point from the beginning of the fight.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: “It is finished,” Cael said quietly. “He is healed.”

Lekori let out a deep, long-held breath. A moment later, he chuckled with relief.

“Wow… that was beautiful,” Lekori said to Cael, “I’ve never seen a Kanohi of Healing in action before. You’ve obviously spent a lot of time perfecting the use of that mask”

Lekori, not being a healer, didn’t quite realize how much background knowledge Cael required in order to do the procedure. He knew she was a doctor and probably had the anatomical knowledge of Wokapu's body if she required it, but all he saw was a glowing doctor and a healed friend, and that was really all he wanted.

“Wokapu wanted to make sure I gave this to you,” Lekori said as he bent over to pick a cloth bag of widgets from the cave floor. He held it earnestly towards Cael.

“We both owe you much thanks,” Lekori said.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Cael)

The Toa of Water smiled wryly. “You owe me nothing, Lekori. I'm a healer. This is what I do.”

Turning back to the stone platform where Wokapu slept soundly, the healer began packing up her things. Pausing to take a drink from her waterskin, she stood up and took one last look at the sleeping Toa.

She couldn't help but wonder who he really was. The story he'd told of a manipulative organization and his vow to expose it... his confession of being a less-than-worthy Toa... how did it all add up? Had she really just healed a former servant of the Makuta... or an actual servant of the Makuta?

It was never the healer's job to know, only to act. Cael's work was finished; whether Wokapu went on to use her gift for good or evil could not be helped. She wished it was otherwise, but who could possibly know? That was the vow she'd taken many years ago: to help those in trouble, to save those in pain. Whether they were for or against her was none of her business.

It almost felt irresponsible, though. With the Makuta's shadows encroaching on the land ever darker, could the Toa of Water afford to lend help to those potentially on his side? What if the second chance she'd given Wokapu ended up being the first domino to fall, leading to a cataclysmic darkness?

These thoughts had not often occured to her before; she rarely strayed from Ga-Koro, rarely healing such injuries as broken backs and caved-in chests. Wokapu and Joske had been the exceptions, not the rule, and while healing Joske had obviously turned out for good, where would this healing lead? These new thoughts were disturbing; Cael tried to push them from her mind as best as she could.

She couldn't base her willingness to help others on who they were. Her healing had never been conditional, and never would be, if she could help it. Were Lekori and Wokapu who they said they were? It didn't matter; she would have done the same anyway.

She hoped. But more than that, she hoped they were telling the truth.

Turning back to Lekori, the healer shouldered her pack, determined to get moving despite her obvious weariness. “I won't take your money, but I'll accept a guide back to Ga-Koro. These tunnels aren't exactly familiar to me.”

OOC: But but but… how is she supposed to eat and buy stuff? :P

IC: Lekori was shocked at first, and then a little worried as he glanced sideways to the sleeping Toa of Air.

I doubt he’ll believe me when I tell him she rejected the money, Lekori thought. The Le-Matoran quickly shrugged off the thought. If Wokapu wanted confirmation of this, then he could visit Cael in Ga-Koro.

However, a second worry quickly hit him: what if Ronkshou returned? Lekori grunted and shook his head.

“Sure,” Lekori said in that high speed that implied nervousness, “Let’s move quickly”

Lekori grabbed his backpack and quickly scurried out of the cave, Cael following close behind. As he left the cave, he prayed to Mata Nui that Wokapu would be alright, and that he sleep would remain undisturbed.

OOC: Lekori and Cael to Ga-Wahi…

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC:

Rewera smiled and nodded, obviously relieved to hear Ravage change his mind. "Come on then, Kehua will want to hear that." The two walked back to the place the had left Kehua and Kaimaen in, but found the large Toa by himself. He had just finished paying for their drinks and looked up as they entered.

"Where's Kaimaen?" Rewera asked her brother. The other Aitua just shook his head softly. "I couldn't persuade him to stay with us." Rewera sighed. "Well, Ravage on the other hand has been convinced that we should stick together as friends." Kehua smiled. "Well, you know what they say: Friendship is magic."

"Who says that?" Rewera asked, one eyebrow raised in confusion. Kehua shrugged. "Oh, just some people. Very strange people..."

"Well, in any case, we should get moving. If what Ravage told me is right, our best bet is still the ILS in Pala-Koro, so we better go there."

OOC: Rewerea, Kehua and Ravage to Le-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC. Elevator.He simply under them the second she flicked into existence, continuing to stab the unconscious JL, who, unless his armor was impenetrable, had been stabbed over one thousand times at this point.

OOC: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And that was what Karyk tried to do as a ball of plasma suddenly surrounded him, moving around to fit every single nook and cranny in his armor and body. His weapon practically instantly melted.

Even though he was fast, he couldn't dodge; Not when he was just stuck in one place, swinging like an insane fool on steroids.

IC: Eumirax

The Toa of Lightning stood, watching the curious fight.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: No, that's what he did do. You can't retcon something my character did, as much as I can't say you didn't just surround me in plasma. Turning what my character did into an attempt is a form of G-Modeing. So, he did slash JL, who couldn't block and has by any logic suffocated to death by now, or lost blood from the hundreds of slashes and hits that have come up him from the start of the fight. Unless you've been apprenticed by TNG in the art of acting like everything is a paper-cut, he's dead.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Aaaaaand PM time.

IC: Eumirax

Clariax and Karyk were temporarily focused on each other. Well, not necessarily Karyk. He might be focusing on himself a bit more. Either way, the elevator was just about to the ground (Or underground, depending on how you see it), and silently, in the shadows, Eumirax took the just-about-dead body of JL, his strength allowing him to silently lift the Toa up, and move away quickly.

The Toa's eyes fluttered open for a second, and Eumirax smiled - One that seemed friendly enough. "Remember this deed, for you will be paying it back.....soon."

JL's eyes closed again.

The Bigger Toa of Lightning didn't head to a hospital or a healer of sorts. He had enough of that. No; The Toa of Lightning he held in his hands would just help create the Apex. Nonchalantly, he started talking to himself, unaware that the smaller Toa of Lightning, whom he was already giving energy to, was fully awake.

They disappeared into the town.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:1. You cannot give another Toa energy, especially one that should be dead. As you have not blocked any slashes and he hasn't had oxygen for at least ten minutes now, I will assume he is deceased and RP as though that is so.2. Your characters must have a physical weakness, other than "too headstrong" or "not intelligent." This was told to me by Friar Tuck himself early on last year.3. How did he get off and on of a moving elevator? Text book deus ex machina.IC. He stomped the ground, hard. He continued doing this, putting air around his blow. The ground beneath him shattered, falling out from the elevator. Swinging around, he boosted around with air and grabbed the underbelly of the falling machine. Sticking his hand through, he filled the elevator with air, then immediately turning it into a vacuum.In contrast to an open space, he could turn the elevator- a confined space -fully into this vacuum. The push and pull of the air would tear her mask off of her face if she didn't quick-travel...which unfortunately was impossible this far below ground. The windows were rushing against the stone, giving her no open space. This deprived her of anywhere to teleport.He had killed the other Toa, and now he was going to kill her. The assassin was doing his job perfectly. He had cornered the Toa of plasma. She couldn't even see him, so she couldn't blast him with plasma. Checkmate. Game over. She probably felt as though the vacuum was pulling her skin off. What was happening was much more painful.She literally had no way of getting out.OOC: You kind of pushed yourself into this one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: For one time, and one time only, me and TNG have something in common.This RPing sucks. It's unrealistic, and you don't want to lose a fight. I specifically blocked off her teleporting powers, and you used them anyways. Instead of thinking of a clever way out- which would've taken a high caliber level of writing which you have yet to display -you kept going with unrealism because you felt like it.So here we go.IC. Even as she teleported, he used the vacuum to rip apart and implode the elevator. The walls and the frame of the machine were completely obliterated. Her teleportation was messed up not only because she couldn't see into the shaft, but because the walls around her were crumpling in. And then the pieces fell together, the entire thing flailing down the shaft as he fell with it. But he wouldn't share the fate of the elevator.Air pressurized beneath his feet, pushing him up to a wall. He repeated the process, kicking off of the that wall. After about six jumps, he factored in his Kakama, and he became a green blur shooting up through the shaft. He was out in the air in mere seconds. Hitting the ground with a landing that made the dust fill the air, he shot off after his target. He would be collecting full pay, thank you very much. He caught up with her in seconds."This is a fate you cannot avoid."The reached out, creating another vacuum. This, however, was his third variation of the vacuum. Her very lungs became the air-consumers. She couldn't help it as more and more air rushed into her lungs. Even if she shut her mouth, the air still shot through her nostrils. In milliseconds, her lungs reached capacity. In a few more, they began to expand beyond their limits.Now, they would explode.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:

Catching up with Clariax didn't mean a thing. Nor did a Kakama. Nor did money. Nor did Clariax even feel like fighting at this point. Her target was gone. A weirdo randy was beside her, assaulting her apparently because somebody paid him. And she was tired.

So she did the logical thing to do.

She teleported away, breathing out.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Completely forgot about Ashiem, ahahaha.

IC: [Ashiem]

Having managed to successfully carry the tomb prop into the building, Ashiem decided to sit down and wait around for her new employer to tell her what to do next. She had already given a message to the receptionist, who she considered rather pretty, and had nothing really better to do than rest.

OOC: With Mef's absence due to personal reasons of his own, I'll have to think of something creative to get Voutok out of the inn so he can actually go do stuff without having to burden Mef to have to post...hm...*idea*IC: Voutok--Onu-Koro Inn"So..." Voutok began with a sigh, "What's on the to-do list today?"To the bewilderment of Voutok, Gahree wasn't behind the door when he opened it. "Uh...Gahree?" he called out to the empty hallway. He briefly moved the left ear of his ear muffs off and listened for any slight movement or communication. FInding none, he placed the ear back into position and started walking to the entrance of the Inn. A new innkeeper was at the desk."Excuse me, did a Ga-Matoran in a suit leave here a minute ago?" he asked the innkeeper."I don't think so..." the innkeeper replied, "If they did, they didn't check out.""Thank you...""Oh well...I didn't really care for Gahree's little business corporation anyway" Voutok thought to himself, "If he did leave, it's not exactly any harm on my part...except I have no idea where to go and no local to explain just exactly where I should go and why. Hmph. Wonderful."Voutok exited the Inn and, not knowing where else to go, wandered to the Onu-Koro market. The place was much busier now, with Matoran going in and out of lit-up store-huts. Out of respect for those around him, he tried to ignore all the conversations he could clearly hear with his heightened hearing."I think it would be safer if I wait for things to die down a bit before I browse. Less noisy, too...I'll just sit right over there." Voutok moved to a rock near a less busy section of the Koro and sat down, placing his hands together and in front of his mouth, and then he did the only thing he could do:He listened, he thought, and he reflected...OOC: Voutok now open for any interaction.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

IC. Garwin.The resteraunt he'd chosen was expensive, but he'd considered it worth it. He had truly felt something for this one, in contrast to the last twenty four blind dates this year. Before going, he had put on his best glasses- the ones with the least scratches -and washed himself a few times for good measure. Would this one like him, unlike his previous dates? Would he finally make the connection he'd been looking for? His best friend, a similarly be-spectacled Toa confined to a wheelchair, had assured him that he would find the right girl.Now, as he sat across from the dazzling Belynda, he hoped she was the right one. They had started off conversation pretty poorly, so things weren't looking too good for Garwin. She had asked him what he liked to do for fun. He had mentioned various things she find horribly geeky, like re-reading books or memorizing secret languages with his friend. She began to get up, but he stopped her with a call of "Wait!" She sat back down with a look of boredom and general animosity."Uh, Belynda, um, dear, you haven't finished your salad!""I didn't want salad.""Salad was, um, the most nutritious thing on the menu.""Look, Garwin, I don't think this is going to-""Will you marry me?"She raised an eyebrow, gaping in shock."What did you just ask me?""Will you marry me?"She slapped him, then tossed her drink in his face to finish off her insult. He tried rubbing the liquid from his glasses, but it just fogged them up even more. All he could see was her form disappearing out the door. He got up, bumping into a waiter on the way. He took off his glasses as he walked out, transforming the world into a blur. He couldn't see anything but the door as he headed out. He stumbled through the street in the dark, hitting a wall and falling over. He scooted up against the concrete. He needed something solid. Then he cried. Just cried. And kept crying. With a trembling hand he pulled out his journal from one coat pocket, and a pen from the other. He wrote- scribbled, really -the events of the night. Dear diary,Had my twenty-fifth date tonight. Think she liked me. Will send her a letter later.He forced a smile onto his face, even as tears streamed down his face. He let the pen drag off and fall to the ground. He would send her a letter. Yeah. Everything would be just fine.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

[OOC: Hm...now that I think about it, sitting on a rock just waiting for people is kinda boring and somewhat...well, stupid in something this big XD]
IC: Voutok (Onu-Koro Market)
After letting the crowds die down for a bit, Voutok got up from the rock and wandered into the market, looking at the various shops for something to catch his attention. He tossed and caught the bag of gears Gahree had given him last night for a brief moment. He still found it odd and somewhat sad that these people used such simple scrap metal to represent their economy, but he eventually just shrugged it off and kept looking.
He thought briefly about the other regions that Gahree had previously alluded to in one of their conversations conversations.
I'm not sure if you'll ever find a quiet spot on Mata-Nui." Gahree had said, "Ko-Koro is always windy, Ga-Koro has plenty of waves, we just experienced Po-Koro, Ta-Koro is nothing but erupting lava, Le-Koro is windy and full of Rahi, and now you can see what Onu-Koro is like,"
"What did all those names even mean?" Voutok muttered to himself quietly enough to not be heard by any non-De-Matoran (which, so far as he knows is to say, everyone). "I wonder if they have a map or some kind of guide to this land in one of these shops...That would help me get a bit more acquainted with...what was it again? Mata Nui?"
After relentless searching through the crowds, Voutok finally found what he was looking for: a simple library near the edge of the market. He went inside and was slightly unnerved to find it much quieter than just about everywhere else he'd been so far. The doors and rock walls of the building drowned out the sounds of miners in the distance (a sound Voutok forgot still rang in his ears until he was met with the silence) and the room was almost deathly quiet until he heard the sound of a turning page from the direction of the counter and a few footsteps from near the back of the building.
"Can I help you?" An Onu-Matoran said from behind the counter.
"Oh. Yes, if you don't mind. I'm looking for...some kind of map of 'Mata Nui', I guess. Even better, a guide or something that tells about everything. Got anything like that?" Voutok replied.
The Onu-Matoran raised an eyebrow behind his mask, as if the question was stupid. "You mean...like the Encyclopedia?"
"Ah, karz..." Voutok thought to himself, "I probably just weirded this guy out asking something stupid...
"Er, yes. Sorry, the word slipped my mind for a moment." Voutok replied.
"I see." The Onu-Matoran replied, still heavily suspicious. "Well, we clearly have stacks of them right by the door, so..."
Voutok looked behind him and saw the stacks he was refering to, right in his path where he should have seen them. "...So it seems." he replied, taking one of them off the top of the stack. "So, uh, how many...'gears'?"
"...'Gears'?" the Onu-Matoran said, tilting his head slightly.
"Uh...yeah. You know, these." Voutok took out one of the gears from the bag of them he got from Gahree.
"...You mean Widgets?"
"...Yes."
The Onu-Matoran rolled his eyes. "You feeling ok, buddy?"
"I...guess. I'm kinda new here, you could say. Just tell me how many 'widgets' this is, exactly."
"For that thing, 20 Widgets."
Voutok counted up twenty of the gears from the pouch and laid them on the counter. The Onu-Matoran looked them over, then put them in a chest behind the counter, opened the cover of the book and stamped it before handing it to Voutok, still suspicious as to who he was.
"Thanks." Voutok said. "Say...how would one, uh, you know...get transportation out of here?"
"...You're kidding me, right?" the Onu-Matoran replied. "Just look for one of the--many--Ussel Crab Taxi services in the area."
"...Yeah. Thanks again."
"Sure."
The Onu-Matoran's eyes seemed to stare right through Voutok as he turned and left the store, merging into the crowd and looking for these "Ussel Crab Taxi Servives" the Onu-Matoran mentioned, holding the encyclopedia under his arm.
[OOC: I'd say that's enough for now]

"Wrong."

IC: [Uyism]

Uyism stood still at the corner of a street, staring at every single person who walked past her. It was a rather unnerving experience for the poor victims of her stares, because it wasn't everyday when a four-armed, mask-less being decided to watch you like a hawk, their gaze never breaking. Of course, they did not know why she was doing it, other than she just was, but the Iroiit had a perfect reason for doing so.

Security measures.

By watching everyone around her, Uyism was trying to see if they were a risk to the village or not, which meant that if they were, she could stop them before they did whatever they were going to do. Some would call this paranoia, but the Ussalry member had no idea what the word meant anyway - her species didn't actually possess the concept.

Why would they, when all they pretty much did was dig around?

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Gravity [Hospital, Onu-Koro]

I couldn't help but smile for a moment as Hajia's personality seemed to surface for a second. It was good to see, especially after all that had happened to her. It made me feel better to see her feel better, but we had already discussed that earilier in great length.

Stepping into the room behind Hajia, I immeadiately felt my smile drop. I had visited before, and knew what to expect, but it didn't help to be prepared.

IC: Hajia, Kirian, and Gahuari, Onu-Koro Hospital

"I'm feeling better, thank you." Hajia said, slightly uncertain how to respond to Kirian, her stormy, pale eyes searching the Ko-Toa's face for a sign of emotion.

With a nod, Kirian replied wordlessly, his eyes shifting from Hajia to Gravity, the emotionless orbs of soft, icy blue seemingly delving into his soul. "And you, Gravity?" Kirian asked, his voice as flat as ever. "How are you?" The ambiguous nature of the question was daunting, to say the least, and the cold, heartless stare that accompanied it only added to the tension.

Edited by Giant of Lannister

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia, Kirian, and Gahuari, Onu-Koro Hospital

"I'm feeling better, thank you." Hajia said, slightly uncertain how to respond to Kirian, her stormy, pale eyes searching the Ko-Toa's face for a sign of emotion.

With a nod, Kirian replied wordlessly, his eyes shifting from Hajia to Gravity, the emotionless orbs of soft, icy blue seemingly delving into his soul. "And you, Gravity?" Kirian asked, his voice as flat as ever. "How are you?" The ambiguous nature of the question was daunting, to say the least, and the cold, heartless stare that accompanied it only added to the tension.

---

IC: Gravity [Onu-Koro Hospital]

"I'm... Okay, all things considered," I replied, feeling as though the blue orbs that served him for eyes were staring straight through my purple armor and into my soul. It took an effort not to shudder. Kirian was an okay guy, I mean, I liked him. But at times... He was creepy. In a cold, dark, haunting way. It was, as I now considered, why his skeletal Kanohi fit him rather well.

"Kirian..." I continued, trailing off a bit. My eyes flicked over to the sleeping Matoran, before setting back on the Toa of Ice. It was a nonverbal "How are things...?".

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Voutok [Wandering Onu-Koro, near Uyism's position]Voutok, encyclopedia secured under his left arm and clutching the pouch that had about thirty Widgets left in his right hand, continued to wander about, seeking out an "Ussal Taxi". Now that he could compare the silence of the library to the noise outside, he remembered just how noisey it was. The caves of Onu-Wahi, though the echoes of them enhanced his hearing so he can practically eaves drop on anyone he wanted to, were making him get even more sick of how much louder the things he DIDN'T want to hear were (namely the mining going on in neighboring caves outside the Koro). Not to mention the darkness that, despite the consistent bright glowing of the yellow rocks scattered about the Wahi, made the place just too dark and inconsistent to the time of day for Voutok to ever really get used to.His wandering eventually led him to a street corner, and he was immediately unnerved by the feeling of eyes starring practically into his core. He turned behind him to see some bizzare matoran-sized, four-armed being, eyes aimed straight at him. Voutok looked around, trying to make an excuse to his mind that the being wasn't looking at him but rather someone near him. Finding none, he felt obligated to speak."Eh...Can I help you?"

"Wrong."

IC: Voutok [Onu-Koro Street; Talking to Uyism]"Uh...ok? ...Any reason you're eyeballing me like that? It's a bit...unsettling, you know."

"Wrong."

IC: Voutok [Onu-Koro Street]"I mean, why are you starring at me?"

"Wrong."

IC: Voutok [Onu-Koro Street]"...Security...right. Well, could you do me a favor and point me in the direction of the nearest...oh what were they called again...Ussal Taxi?"

"Wrong."