• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11522 replies to this topic

#10401 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 10:25 PM

IC: [Uyism]

Uyism gestured to one across the road.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#10402 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 10:46 PM

IC: Voutok [Onu-Koro Street]Voutok looked across the road and saw the Ussal Taxi the being was gesturing towards."Ok, thanks." he said, already beginning to make his way to the Ussal Taxi. After a brief two-minute session of somewhat-awkward dialogue between Voutok and the Ussal Taxi rider as the former was trying to figure out how the system worked and what routes he could take, Voutok handed the rider his required fee, then opened the encyclopedia to the first page: a somewhat-detailed map of Mata Nui, and next to it a map illustrating the Onu-Koro Highway routes. He briefly went through the vague descriptions of the different Wahis that Gahree had given him as he did so while the Onu-Matoran rider was beginning to get slightly impatient.Hm..."Ga-Wahi", was it? Voutok thought to himself, A coastal region of sorts, if I'm reading this map right. At least the sounds of waves crashing against a shoreline is a *pleasant* noise...only problem is, to get there I'll need to take the highway to Ta-Koro...the land Gahree described as "nothing but erupting lava" or something like that...a NOT so pleasant noise...oh well, it hasn't been easy so far, why should it start now?"Hey. De-Matoran." said the Onu-Matoran rider, "You made up your mind yet?""Yes" Voutok replied, "Take me to Ta-Koro.""Finally. It'll be about a two-three hour ride or so. Try not to fall off."And so, the Ussal Taxi began to ride off, outside Onu-Koro and into the highway headed for Ta-Koro. Once Voutok got comfortable, he spent a good chunk of time flipping through the encyclopedia, primarily the sections on Ta-Wahi and Ga-Wahi.THIS time... Voutok thought to himself, I'll actually have somewhat an idea of what I'm getting myself into...hopefully...[OOC: Voutok to Ta-Wahi, assuming nothing happens immediately following this post in response.]
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#10403 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 11:44 PM

IC. Garwin had gone home and gone to sleep, reading through a book to distract him from his night. He still couldn't see out of his glasses. He finally fell asleep, one last tear escaping his eye. He was sure work would be good tomorrow.-----He woke up in about five hours, getting out of work to start his morning routine. He put on his glasses- he was having to use the backup pair, which were perfectly round and a bit too small, with designs on the sides. He tried to smile, but couldn't manage it. He put his fingers up, moving his lips into a happy expression. That's what his councilor had told him to do. Think happy, and you will be happy. You will be confident. When others see your confidence, they will like you for you.He took an Ussal Taxi to his job, at an office at the end of the Koro. He couldn't say he enjoyed his job, but it paid for his house, and his counciling, as well as hospital bills for his crippled friend. He walked in, his mouth still stuck in that smiling expression. Happy thoughts. Confidence. "Morning, Garwin." It was working! A Toa, larger than him, walked by with that greeting. Things were going to get better. "Why, hello there. A very good morning to-"The Toa walked past him, ramming his shoulder into the tender area in his chest. He fell back against wall, coughing loudly. He felt his asthma kicking in. He began gasping for air, teaching out for the departing Toa. He turned back- only to chuckle at the sight."Night, Garwin."------He awoke to the feeling of cold water in his face. He sputtered, awake. He could breathe again. As he opened his eyes, he saw another Toa, arms crossed, frowning. His boss."Sleeping, Garwin? Again?" He looked disgusted."No, sir! I swear! I didn't-""Look, Garwin. This has happened way too many times.""Sir, please!""I think you need to clean out your office, Garwin." Without a mother word, his boss left him there. He had lost his job. He was going to be homeless. The hospital bill...counciling...About an hour later, he was headed back home. He pulled out his diary, this new page as tear-stained as the last one. Dear diary,I think I am moving on to better things. Everything has a reason. I have a destiny. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You must close one door to open another.He sat back, closing his eyes. He was moving on to better things.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#10404 Online L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:02 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Hajia, Kirian, and Gahuari, Onu-Koro Hospital[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Good enough." Kirian said, apparently losing interest, for his eyes' penetrating gaze returned to Hajia. "Are you two planning to visit Hound?" The Ko-Toa asked, suddenly changing subject.[/font]

ULKVFrz.jpg

#10405 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:49 PM

IC: [color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Gravity[/color][/font] [Onu-Koro Hospital]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]"I suppose so, yes," I replied, watching Kirian carefully.  The guy was too calm, something wasn't right.  Well, something was worse than it already was.  "Why do you ask?"[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10406 Online L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:16 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kirian, Onu-Wahi[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"He will want to see you." Kirian said. While he remained visually emotionless, there was almost an aura of impatience and want of quiet eminating from the Ko-Toa.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With a polite nod,(And a sidelong glance at Gravity, her eyes widening in apparent surprise) Hajia stood, having to grasp the back of her chair to stop herself from falling. "We'll be sure to do that." She said, smiling slightly at Kirian. There was no reply, only a stare from those ghostly eyes. "I hope that Gahuari recovers quickly." Hajia said, pausing to glance at Gravity as her back was turned to Kirian, her eyes widening in surprise once again, and then she exited the room.[/font]

ULKVFrz.jpg

#10407 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:01 PM

IC: [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Gravity[/color][/font] [Onu-Koro Hospital]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I nodded slowly to the Toa of Ice, and noticed Hajia glance at me, her eyes widening in surprise.  Wait.  "See you," I said to Kirian, almost able to feel the presence the Ko-Toa was giving off.  If anything, it made me want to get out sooner.  Hajia turned, and the Ga-Toa looked at me again, once again her eyes widening.  I glanced from Gahuari to Kirian, gave him a small nod, before exiting the room behind Hajia.[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Hey..." I said to her once we were out of the room, a bit uncertain.  I frowned with concern as I looked at the Toa of Water, tilting my head slightly in question. "You okay?"[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10408 Online L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 01:52 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I'm fine, but did you see Kirian?" Hajia asked. As she spoke, her face slowly began to regain her lost mischeviousness and joy. "Good God, I almost wanted to check his pulse."[/font]

ULKVFrz.jpg

#10409 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 02:32 PM

IC: [color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Gravity[/color][/font] [Onu-Koro Hospital]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I glanced behind me towards the room, the door now closed.  Yeah, something was definately wrong.  Really wrong.  "Tell me about it," I agreed, looking back towards Hajia.  Someday, I was going to try and get the Ko-Toa happy.  "But hey, he'll get better, I hope," I continued.  "But lets go and see how the Big Guy is doing."[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10410 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:22 PM

IC. Reik."Yeah, sure," he said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#10411 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:25 PM

IC: [Stronin]

"Want to start looking around now?"

#10412 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:26 PM

IC. Reik."Go ahead."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#10413 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:30 PM

Stronin nodded, and began to survey the area around him for a likely place for whatever his new companion had lost was located ... wow that sentence was really awkward and I have no idea why I wrote it, but yeah. However, the Toa of Iron was pretty sure he didn't actually know what the item looked like, seeing that the RPer forgot if the item was described or not in an IC perspective, especially seeing that the last Reik post was ages ago, thanks KNI.

"What did it look like again?"

#10414 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:36 PM

IC. Reik."The jacket's expensive-looking and black."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#10415 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:46 PM

"Got it," replied the Toa of Iron as he continued searching.

#10416 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 06:56 PM

IC. Reik."Tell me when you find it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#10417 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 07:01 PM

After several minutes, Stronin picked up a jacket. "Is it this?"

#10418 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 07:07 PM

IC. Reik."Nope."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#10419 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 03:10 PM

IC Vohkon 

He arrived at Onu-Wahi and saw a toa and decided to ask him about his friends " Hey did you saw a skadi and a toa of air pass by?"

I'm back!

#10420 Online L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 08:08 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hajia nodded her agreement, and began to walk alongside Gravity. From the way she moved, it was obvious she was in pain, but she refused to so much as wince, and there was an aura of self-confidence that made it seem apparent that any help offered would be rejected.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"You know, I can't wait to see the beaches of Ga-Koro again." Hajia said, suddenly speaking with actual cheer in her voice. "Salt water is like an old friend to me; Being away from it this long is almost painful."[/font]

ULKVFrz.jpg

#10421 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 08:18 PM

IC:[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] Gravity [/color][/font][Onu-Koro Hospital]"

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]I glanced at Hajia momentarily.  There had to be- Wait, maybe.  I knew that she would probably reject any sort of help, but if I could...[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]I mentally accessed by elemental power, using it in quite a subtle way.  Concentraiting, I slightly lowered Hajia's personal gravity, not enough to be really noticable, but it would hopefully take some of the strain off of her.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]"Wouldn't that be nice, huh?  Nice long walk on the beach, maybe go for a swim... watch the sun go down," I said, spreading my hands out for effect. "I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get slightly claustrophobic here."[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10422 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 01:54 AM

IC Vohkon 

He arrived at Onu-Wahi and saw a toa and decided to ask him about his friends " Hey did you saw a skadi and a toa of air pass by?"

IC: Whorok

Whorok scoffed lightly as he saw the Skakdi approach him. If there were any surface dwellers he really couldn't stand it would be Skakdi, closely followed by Vortixx.

"No, I haven't seen anyone who would fit that description"

#10423 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 11:54 AM

IC Vohkon

"Well then they must be in Onu-Koro already" He said, " is it problem if I join you?, this wastland-thing-landcape-stuff can be dangerous"

I'm back!

#10424 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 12:38 PM

"How do you know I'm going the same way as you?"

#10425 Online L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:14 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hajia felt, much to her surprise, pressure being lifted off of her, ever so slightly, and mentally sighed in relief, though physically, she showed no sign of such joy.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I think that everyone who's not an Onu-Matoran is claustrophobic here." Hajia said, grinning slightly. "Low ceilings, dirt floors, and sparse lighting... What's not to love?"[/font]

ULKVFrz.jpg

#10426 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,455 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:23 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Raxa:[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]"And now, Mirehu, I welcome you to the wonder that is Onu-Wahi," Raxa said with a slight grin, flashing in the darkness. "If you look somewhere off to the right, you'll probably see one of my old crossbow bolts from when I used it last. But, no matter, we must continue on to the Koro."[/color][/font]

#10427 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:51 PM

IC: [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Gravity[/color][/font] [Onu-Koro Hospital]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"You forgot the stuffy air, and that crazy Toa of Gravity running around," I added, grinning.  I stepped a bit closer to her, and gently, as to not hurt her, I wrapped an arm around Hajia.  Of course, I did my best to support her without making it too obvious, as she wouldn't openly accept help.  "Hard to imagine I used to live here," I continued, smiling at thoughts of a nice walk on the beach.  Up ahead, or at least as I remembered, was Hound's room.[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]As with Kirian, I had gone to visit before, but not in a while.[/color][/font]

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Mirehu[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"Your... what?" the Toa of Crystal asked, but Raxa was already ahead.  Speeding up a bit to catch up with the taller Toa, Mirehu glanced up at him.  "So," she began, he tone indicating that she wanted some answers, "Why exactly are we here?  I mean, sure tunnels, yay, but really?"[/color]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10428 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,455 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 11:34 PM

[color=rgb(47,79,79);font-family:georgia, serif;]IC-Raxa:[/color]

[color=rgb(47,79,79);font-family:georgia, serif;]"Oh, I've got some friends here I haven't spoken to in a while. I wanna see how they're doing, maybe show off somebody as pretty as you, if you wouldn't mind," he growled out in a friendly voice, wrapping an arm around Mirehu's shoulders.[/color]

#10429 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 11:43 PM

[color=#0000ff;]"Oh is that what this is?" Mirehu said, the tone the same, but she let Raxa wrap an arm around her.  The smile on her Kanohi made her statement not all that effective. "Want to show your friends you've got yourself someone "as pretty as me"?" [/color]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10430 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,455 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 11:57 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Raxa:[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Well, it's not like you aren't pretty, or loving, or anything like that," Raxa said, squeezing Mirehu a bit tighter to him. "And I would just love to introduce you to my friends, assuming they're still alive."[/color][/font]

#10431 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,596 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 12:19 AM

[color=#0000ff;]The Toa of Crystal's smile widened a bit, and she wrapped her own arm around Raxa, leaning on the other Toa of Crystal.  A bluch was just visiable under her Kanohi, but just barely seen in the low light of the lightstones imbedded in the walls.  "Can't argue with that," Mirehu said as they walked through the tunnel, their footsteps echoing across the hard-packed walls of earth, amplifying the sounds hundreds of times over.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]The tunnels weren't as bad as Mirehu expected them to be.  They weren't actually that damp, and the lightstones provided enough light for one to see by.  Lightstones.  Wait.  "Raxa?" Mirehu asked, her blue eyes questioning as they flicked up towards said Toa.  [/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"The lightstones, they're crystal, aren't they?" She asked, hoping he would get her train of thought.  If they were crystal, shouldn't they be able to... make them?  It was then that Raxa would probably realise how rarely she really used her elemental power, atleast to its full extent.[/color]

01T3YDF.jpg

#10432 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 04:49 AM

"How do you know I'm going the same way as you?"

"Well, in these wastelands there is nothing to find in the direction you're heading but onu-koro so I can safely assume you're heading there. It's not that I'm a Skadi that I'm stupid hé"

I'm back!

#10433 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 11:57 AM

OOC: "Wastelands" is not the best description of an underground environment

"You're half right. I'm going in the same direction, but I'm not headed straight for Onu-Koro"

#10434 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 12:06 PM

IC Vohkon

"Where are you heading wirst then, little toa?" He asked silently takin his drill from his back...

OOC 

I meant the aboveground part of Onu-Wahi, that's were you are isn't it

Edited by Dual Matrix, Dec 16 2012 - 12:07 PM.

I'm back!

#10435 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 01:56 PM

OOC: Nope, we've always been in the tunnels. Whorok never leaves the underground part of Onu-Wahi.

"I'm going back to the mines, I have a job to do"

#10436 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 02:03 PM

OOC : Ok

IC Vohkon

"Then I'll follow you, if you want it or not..."

Edited by Dual Matrix, Dec 16 2012 - 02:04 PM.

I'm back!

#10437 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 02:42 PM

OOC: Seriously?

"Unauthorized personell is not permitted in the mines, Onu-Koro is that way, just follow the lightstones"

#10438 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 02:46 PM

OOC If you don't want me just say

(my char lost his friend and has never been alone and you're the first person he meets since so he don't want to lose you)

IC Vohkon

He pointed his drill at the toa's mask,"Oh sorry it wasn't a question and you can't stop me!"

I'm back!

#10439 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 02:54 PM

OOC: Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 IC: Whorok "I won't have to, the guard will take care of you"

Edited by Black Six, Dec 16 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#10440 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 03:03 PM

OOC Lets get our chars like eachother more

IC Vohkon

A sound could be heard "Did you hear that?, could that be a rahi?" He panicked knowing the absence of his friend weakend him a lot

I'm back!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users