Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tarnok

He wasn't going to avoid the fire blast. Not outright, at least. While she jumped back, he drew up his second knife, throwing it the instant the fire began. It wouldn't spend enough time in the flames to be damaged, other than to heat it up, but it was obscured from Liacada's view as it flew toward her chest.

As the flames began to strike him, Tarnok lunged to the side, popping back to his feet a few feet from his original position. He hadn't been in the flames long enough to sustain heavy damage, but the burns hurt like karzahni.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC. Assassination Side-Show.As soon as she saw a glint of metal she leapt back, attempting to get away from the oncoming strike. However, it still came in contact with her shoulder, giving her a minor gash. It drew blood, but her opponent was in worse shape. With burns all over his body, he was sure to feel as though he was inside of a furnace. Even quick contact with flame could give you bad burns, and he'd been hit. She couldn't believe she saw him standing; some people just didn't know when they were defeated. She grabbed his second knife off of the floor and raced off after the Turaga.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

His mind racing a mile a minute, analyzing his own condition, and what he needed to do. First, maybe second, degree burns across torso. Mild, probably first degree, burns on my legs. Arms are relatively unharmed.

Without hesitation, he sheathed his knife and grabbed his repeating crossbow from where it was slung across his back. Immediately, the Onu-Matoran broke into a run, following close behind Liacada. He brought up his weapon, taking careful aim. He had been trained to line up and take shots from the back of a Ussal, taking them from a run was no problem. Compared to shots he had taken in the past, it was easy. Assured of his aim, he pulled the trigger, sending a bolt flying through the air toward his foe's back. He pulled the level back, prepping a second shot, aiming, and firing. Lever, aim, fire. Lever, aim, fire. The pattern was second nature, drilled into his memory by years of practice, as he loosed several more bolts at the fleeing assassin.

Pain coursed through his body, but it was easily pushed aside. The Ta-Toa must not be allowed to succeed. Ensuring the safety of his village, and by extension Whenua, was more important than his own wellbeing. And it always would be. Nothing would make him forsake his duty. Nothing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC. Assassination.Liacada heard feet hitting the ground quickly, echoing throughout the village. She was hearing him run after her, she knew. She heard the click of a weapon and leapt forward, bringing her knees to her chest and rolling. The bolt fire over her head harmlessly. She got back on her feet as another bolt came towards her. She turned a corner, narrowly dodging the bolt...almost. Tarnok was too good to miss twice the same way. This one had been aimed for where she was going. It hit her in the side, nearly sending her to the ground in pain. She yanked it out, and instantly wished she hadn't. It began bleeding, and hurting even more. She had to stop the open would from bleeding out. She placed her hand over it, leaned against a wall, activated her elemental powers...And screamed.The cauterizing of the wound hurt more than any of the wounds before, but she knew it was better than failing her mission. Tarnok was catching up, so she kept moving. She had felt this kind of pain once before. She had been running from some sort of druggie- he hadn't been thinking clearly when he assaulted her. Sometimes he was her friend. Other times...well...he had deserved his death. As she had gotten older, people had learned to respect her. He had never learned.The road in Onu-Koro disentegrated, becoming the familiar streets of her home, and Tarnok became a Skakdi with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, smoke billowing into the air. She ran as fast as she could towards the end of the street, the tears that she had she'd that day returning to her eyes......and then Onu-Koro reappeared. Again, an innocent Matoran protecting the only father he knew was chasing her. A father she was trying to kill. Could she do that to them? This made her a villain, no ifs or buts about it. But then, no, it made her a puppet. This was a job, was it not? But no, this was something she couldn't stop. Brykon would do it if she didn't. But could she trick Brykon? Could she make him think Whenua was dead, and warn the Onu-Koroans. For the last time, no. This was her will. This was what she wanted. She had a purpose, and this was it.She came up behind the elite guard member, delivering two decisive attacks: a kick to the knee to bring him down, and a concussive strike to the back of the head to knock him out. Just as Whenua turned around, she grabbed her stolen blade and jabbed forward...The rest was difficult to remember.--//She felt a serious pain in the back of her head and the world was blurry. Something must've struck her ear, because she felt a horrible ringing on one side. She awoke some time later to the sound of a metal door clanging. A Matoran stood there with a bad burn on his torso. He looked like he'd been through worse, missing a few fingers and multiple other wounds. He looked very angry."You look like Karz.""Thilence, prithoner."She recognized him as the Matoran who had charged Whenua. The only thing separating them was a set of bars. The room was dark. She didn't understand while Onu-Koroans didn't use more lighting. "Can you turn on the lights?""Thilence, I thaid! There are thothe of uth who want to kill you. Would you like me to oblige them?"Then she remembered why she was here. She remembered what she had done. "So...I did it then?""You are to be killed thoon. Enjoy your time remaining." He said, leaving the room. She suddenly realized he had been crying. Why would that be? She heard voices outside talking. She heard things like "she killed him" and "she deserves death" and sighed. Whenua was dead, and so was she, figuratively. She curled up in her cell. She would be here for a very long time. Either that, or she wasn't, and she'd be killed.For some reason, she felt like that was fair.OOC: I know a lot of you won't be happy with that, and I'm sorry. I wanted to end this quickly. Feel free to come interrogate.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:A matter of moments later, the door slid open once more, and another Matoran stepped into the room. Unlike the first, this one was completely silent, silent and still. The first sound was a sharp clink, as a metal object was dropped on a metal table. A seax knife, still coated in blood.

The Matoran's identity became immediately clear. His torso still burned, his weapons still in their belt, the symbol for the Seventh Ussalry Squadron still borne on his chest. His eyes, earlier determined and indomitable, were dead, a quiet grief filling them. Minutes past, and still he didn't speak. Finally, the oppressive silence was broken.

"You think you've won, don't you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

Slowly, the Onu-Matoran shook his head. "No. You think you did. Whenua's dead, that much is true."

"But you didn't accomplish anything. Whenua was never the village of Onu-Koro. He was a father figure, a leader, but he was never what made this village what it is." A tear leaked from one eye, a hint at the emotion Tarnok was holding back. "You killed a beloved figure."

"But in the process, you made him a martyr. For every spirit you broke today, you rallied another behind what that martyr stood for."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Then whoever sent you didn't think things through." Tarnok replied simply. He paused for a long moment, staring at the being in the cell. "Does it make you feel proud?"

"Know that you slew the person that so many children idolized? That so many held dear? Does it make you feel happy that you are that you are the most hated person in this village?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC. Cell."And you obviously don't understand people very well. A job isn't something that makes you proud. A job is something that allows you to survive." She sighed, putting her head back to her knees."Leave me alone."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tarnok"No. You lost the right to be left alone when you walked into my village and killed my turaga." Tarnok took a seat in the only chair, his eyes never leaving Liacada.

"Jobs should make you proud. I picked my job to keep my people safe. And I've never regretted it. You chose your job."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "That there won't be necessary, Tarnok."

Gavarm stepped into the room, door held open. Light cut his body into an umbra in the opening. His kanohi was drawn in a stern line, if one that seemed just as drained as Tarnok's without the physical damage.

"Y'all need some med-ih-cul heahlp in here, and ol' Arkom wants to see ya," He explained. "Not lahk ya can git much done talkin' ta a mad-wo-man who's gonna dah anyway."

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC. Cell.Liacada stood, and looked him in the eye. "You know nothing of me. I care little of you." She placed both hands on the bars of her cell, the metal quickly becoming warmer. "I wasn't asking you to leave me alone. I was telling you to."She looked to the newcomer."What? I literally did not understand a word of that."

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"Aye, sir." Tarnok said, standing, and walking toward the door. With his face no longer to the prisoner, he allowed the mask to fall away, revealing a grieving Matoran. Guilt gnawed at his features, lurking in every line of his frown. He slipped past Gavarm with a nod, heading toward Arkom's office. Healing could wait. The medics had bigger problems to deal with, after all. His feet carried him down the hallways, tracing the route he was familiar with.

After a few moments, he opened the door, and stepped into the Regiment Commander's office, giving a small salute. "You wished to see me, sir?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Leli

A green form slipped after Tarnok, not like anyone would actually notice. Leli was very good at moving around unnoticed, and being underground didn't change this at all. In fact, the low lighting made it even easier for the Matoran to sneak around. Her silent footsteps carried her behind the Onu-Matoran, Tarnok not seeming to notice her presence. Leli could hardly believe what had happened. She wasn't real good at dealing with stuff like this, and just tried to hide from it. Whenua hadn't even been her village's Turaga, but it still hit her like a thrown disk, leaving her dazed and disbelieving. She couldn't even imagine what Tarnok must've been feeling. Leli didn't know when a good time to talk to him would be, but she had to to. Or he might do something stupid.

Leli couldn't let that happen.

With an unnerving silence, the Matoran observed Tarnok, somehow managing to make her way onto the ceiling. Being used to climbing through the branches of the Le-Wahi jungle, moving along the ceiling of the hallway was no trouble for the Gukko Force scout. Doing so unnoticed wasn't much harder. Leli dropped to the floor as Tarnok entered another room, and waited for the Matoran of Earth outside the door.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Arkom looked up at the sound of the three entering his office. "Hello," He said, a bit dully, and it was only then that the newcomers saw the death of their turaga's toll on the Regiment Commander.

His eyes were crossed with veins. Speech came softly and in a plain murmur, not cool or in a biting chuckle as was so typical of him in the past. Arkom's kanohi appeared darkened in great splotches, as though stained with sweat or perhaps tears. His mouth was a dreary line in his face. He seemed smaller somehow, shrunken into himself and without the presence he had just hours before. He didn't move, just sat there and looked vaguely in the direction of the other Ussalmatoran.

"Tarnok," He said abruptly, looking into the eyes of the soldier. Then he turned to the others and briefly glanced at them as well down the line of their assembled bodies. "Uyism. Komisk. Gavarm."

Arkom paused, gaze mirroring Gavarm a little longer. His glance soon moved back to encompass the group.

"Let's get real here. **** is going down and none of it spells anything good for our koro. You've felt the grip of a political iron fist, heard of Xa-Koro's destruction, seen the turaga die-Mata Nui bless his soul-," He prayed before continuing. "And you can see it too, can't you?

"'It' is that our era is dying. This world's gears are shifting. And as of right now-," He gave a long, hard stare to Tarnok,"-It looks like those gears could crush our village if we aren't careful. The military is being cut so that it will be smaller than what it was before, our leader has died, and even as we speak, several boats full of warriors sail around the island, preparing to strike more powerfully than their Xa-Koro brethren did at Le-. We are falling apart while new menace rises."

"Which is why," Arkom continued, "I have gathered you here today."

He looked out over the room again. All hushed, waiting for more speech. Silence reigned unchecked for several moments.

"I may not have always had the best relationship with you, 7th," He admitted. "I'll give you that I have attacked your commander in more than one way; that I've sent you on the hardest of all missions; that I've staunchly refused to let any of your accusations of evil in people, and, conversely, praise of good mean anything to me. I've done a lot of wrong there.

"But right here and now, I'm not going to ask for forgiveness for that, because I don't know if it'll ever come and I'm not going to expect you to." He raised his head slightly, staring up at the ceiling to beseech the heavens. His face was firm and seemed nobler now than the tired and aged visage it had appeared just minutes before. "What I am going to do is ask that we set our troubles aside and work together."

He looked back at the assembled Ussalmatoran. Again, his gaze came over each one in turn.

"This is our koro's darkest hour. There are few I trust to stand by it, fewer still to be effective in protest against the spreading shadow on our land. But you, 7th Squadron, regardless of whether I think you were right in action or not, have always showed a commitment to fighting for your koro. I need not mince words with examples, but if you so desire, look upon your teammates' burns marking their battle against the assassin of our late turaga," He said with a hint of pride. "Always, you have striven to do Duty to this village and all other civilization on Mata Nui.

"Yet now doing our Duty is not enough. Divided and riddled with strife, we are only fit to do more harm to our village than good. Thanks in no small part to us, we will only further tear our guard system apart with internal conflict as we have been steadily doing for years."

He sighed and looked down. Shame filled his visage with his words as he described the quandary that his own work had created.

Then he looked up. His eyes were hard suddenly, no longer guilty or confused. He drew his full height up and stood straight.

"We must now obey the virtue of Unity. To defend our koro--nay, our very island--from encroaching destruction, it is necessary that we put all our differences aside and join as one. TOGETHER, we can dull conflict inside our home. TOGETHER, we can stave off the external threat of the dark god. TOGETHER, we can at last find and complete our Destiny."

"And even we may only fight alongside each other a short while, even if we fall in the field of battle or by some alien subterfuge, even if we need more than bonds of fellowship to truly defeat the foe once and for all," Arkom swore, "We will yet have accomplished what we sought to do moreso than we could otherwise if we act TOGETHER.

"That, gathered guardians of our island, is my proposition." He sighed again, but this time it looked to be more from the heaviness of his speech than true tiredness. His gaze became flint.

"What say you? Shall you join me in defense of Le-, Ta-, Ko-, Ga-, Po-, and Onu-Koro in their time of need? Will we be remembered as heroes who made total their Unity, Duty, and Destiny-," The flint struck Tarnok, "-Or bickering fools who could not remove themselves from the past and trapped themselves inside the vicious cycle forever, dooming their society to annihilation?" Arkom's eyes shortly followed to Uyism before they returned to the whole room at last.

"The time for either fight or flight is now. The choice is yours."

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Uyism]

Unlike her colleagues, Uyism did not possess the love they had for the village of earth, and if she had been asked to die for it by somebody who she did not care for, she would not have listened. Attachment had not been something she possessed in her days underneath the earth, but as she spent more time aboveground, she found herself experiencing feelings that she had never felt before, mostly due to the assistance of the 7th Squadron.

From the time spent with them, she learnt respect; respect for the courage and bravery of her compatriots, and their steadfast determination to protect their village from harm. She learnt loyalty; loyalty to each other and the people they were sworn to defend from all that would bring pain. And she learnt love; love for every one of her companions - Sulov, Tarnok, Gavarm, Komisk, Rubigo, and every other Ussalry member she had fought alongside.

For the first time in her long life, she had developed friendships.

The man in front of them, Arkom, had insulted and attacked those new-found friends of hers, yet she had not hated him for doing so. Instead, she pitied him, for failing to live up to his role as a protector of the people and giving in to the corruption that seeped through the upper echelons of the village's military. He did not deserve her respect, especially when to her, he was a pathetic man who was unable to do his duty properly.

Yet this speech changed all her perceptions of his character.

Although she may have not understood all that he had said - her grasp of the Matoran language still being rather basic, she understood the meaning behind them. The man in front of them, no, the man who was her superior, despite all his flaws and failures, was a man who would put aside everything, even his grudges, to do his duty and protect the village, as well as the entire island, from those who would threaten the peace.

A man who deserved her respect.

Uyism nodded. She would do all in her power to protect the village that she had grown to love, and nothing would stop her from doing so and fulfilling her duty as a member of the Ussalry.

And in a quiet whisper, in remembrance of a near-forgotten conversation: "You listened."

IC. Onu-Koro.Komisk wore a big smile, slapping a three-fingered hand on Arkom's shoulder. "Why, you rathcal. I'll admit, I alwayth thought you were a bum who didn't detherve his pothition. If you were the one who fired Tholuv...well, then I thtill don't like you very much. But at leatht you're trying!" He wheezed a bit, amused. "I'm in for Onu-Koro, for Kol, and for Sulov."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Quoribay examined the new, illusionary form That Sideways's Mahiki had bestowed on him. "Neat," he said. "So, let's go do something,"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Tarnok remained silent throughout the speech, watching Arkom from behind unreadable eyes. His posture never shifted, never loosened, and his face never showed any sign of the inner workings of his mind. Even his grief was hidden, but signs were present, if one knew where to look.

When Arkom finished, he remained silent for a long minute, studying the Regiment Commander. The officer had never been one of Tarnok's favorite people. He had always been too bureaucratic, too wrapped up in his own little world to see what was going on around him. He had always been too narrow minded, and it had cost the village. In his blindness, he had exiled Sulov. In his blindness, he had exiled Mussiki. Through the inaction of other like him, Kyju had been allowed to rise to power, and put the village of earth in a stranglehold. And these were merely the consequences Tarnok knew of. Arkom had held his position long before he even joined the Ussalry, and he had behaved more or less the same.

But at the same time, even in his worst moments, he had his reasons. He believed that what he was doing was for the good of the village, a sentiment Tarnok understood. Every moment of opposition had, at its core, been well meant. Foolish his actions may have been, ultimately detrimental even, but he believed they were the right ones.

And now, that same man had broken free from his narrow world view, and acknowledged his own flaws. He had admitted that his actions in the past had been wrong. He had seen the cost of them, and it was clear that he regretted it. And his goal, and methods, had aligned with Tarnok's own. They wanted the same thing. They both wanted to keep the village, and the island at large, safe. They were finally on the same page.

Finally, he nodded. "I'm in, sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC. Cell.Liacada leaned against the wall of her cell, suspension building up in her mind. She had a gut feeling that she was going to die, and that nothing could help that. The Toa of fire was going to be slain just as she slew Whenua. She had fulfilled her word- her word to Brykon, and her word to the Matoran guard. She had killed Whenua, and done it with his knife... The knife he'd thrown down on the table and, in his haste to leave, forgotten. It was just within reach. She stuck her arm through, and found her finger tips tapping the cold metal towards her. Her hands felt the familiarity of the blade so closely linked with her greatest sin. At first she chuckled at the guard- Tarnok, he had called himself -and his forgetfulness. Then it struck her that maybe he felt just as horrible about the cursed weapon as she did.The guards had collectively convened in a room down the hall (she could feel specific heat signatures from there) and were this distracted from their prisoner. This left her time to plan an escape. There was no way she could go through the main door, down the hall, and out the building, but that was obvious. She looked around the cell, and only saw one route: up. All throughout large Onu-Koroan buildings were square-shaped metal passageways leading to every room. They all eventually lead to deep, deep mines where the air was cold and thin. Naturally, some of this wind would drift into the passageways and eventually into the rooms. Though it wasn't very reliable, it kept the buildings from getting too stuffy. Even the cells were afforded this small mercy. No one expected them to be used for anything but their original use.Of course, Liacada didn't know any of that. She saw an escape route. Her only problem was getting up there. She could reach up and tap the screws that kept the vent cover secured with her knife, but she couldn't get herself into the passageways. She looked around the cell again. All that was left was the wooden bed (they hadn't bothered to put out sheets) that could so easily be used to escape. She stood it up on its end, the foot on the ground. She leaned it against the wall, forming what was the best ladder she could've asked for under the circumstances. As she unscrewed the vent cover, she heard the door open. A single guard stormed in. He threw his hands against the bars, but instantly pulled them back, finding his hands to be burnt. The bars were red with heat. She immediately let the vent fall to the ground with a metal clang. The guard had gotten up and was calling for help when, unfortunately, he had a horrible inflammation of the face. She waved to his corpse and leapt into the passageways.--------She had seen some interesting things in her time crawling through the pipes. She saw off-duty officers having coffee, an empty room of sleeping quarters, and then finally an armory. She thanked Mata-Nui for her fortune until she realized that this vent was bolted shut. Maybe they were more prepared than she thought. She could smelt it open, but she was wasting time as it was. She kept crawling, completely unnoticed by everyone in the building. She looked down each time, making sure she didn't fall through the flimsy vents. She finally felt it was safe to look up while crawling, seeing the end of the passageway about twenty yards ahead. She sped up a bit, but soon realized her mistake-BLAM!A single misstep sent her through a vent, which glanced to the ground in an office full of Matoran. Tarnok, the Matoran with a lisp, and three others. She smiled weakly, giving a thumbs up to the collection. "Hey guys...this is awkward. Tell you what, I'll just head out." She made a mad dash for the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Xylak & Vorex (League of Shades base, somewhere in Onu-Koro)

"I need you to find the two Ta-Matoran."

"Hm?" Vorex asked, looking up at Xylak from where he was sitting. "Ta-Matoran?"

"Yes. I mentioned them to you."

"Oh, those Ta-Matoran. Right." Vorex nodded. "Can I finish my coffee?"

Xylak didn't answer, simply glaring at Vorex. "Fine. Finish your coffee. But I'd prefer you took this job seriously."

"Whatever, mate," The Toa of Magnetism shrugged, blowing slightly on his drink before taking another sip of it.

Xylak shook his head and sighed, walking away. It was difficult to put up with Vorex sometimes. He could accomplish things when he took himself seriously, but otherwise...

Slowly, a plan began to form in Xylak's mind, and as he got further away from Vorex he began to grin.

Vorex stood up, leaving the half-finished coffee to cool on the table. He'd never really liked coffee, but he thought it might have been an idea to try it again. See if his tastes had changed.

They hadn't.

He began walking away. He would find Tarrhus and Lezac for Xylak, then he'd bring them back. He knew the plan, he was always there, always listening. He never got a say in things, but he was there, even if he had left for a while. The League of Shades wasn't really his thing, but he preferred it to the ILF. The League didn't get attacked by armies of twisted, Makuta-worshipping freaks.

Soon enough, he was ready to leave Onu-Koro. He'd start in Po-Koro, move on to Ga, then Ko, and so on. Eventually, he'd find the two Matoran.

They'd hardly be difficult to spot.

OOC: Vorex directly to Ko-Wahi, because I can't be bothered making ICs everywhere else.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Malcor (Onu-Koro)

My name is Malcor, and today my past catches up to me. My comrades and I had traveled to Onu-Koro a few hours back. We went from place to place often, always on the move, always running from something… Dark. Actually that was who we were running from. An organization that was vague enough to call themselves Dark, and their name was truly an understatement. They were more then just dark, they were sadistic. As the lone figure walked through the streets of the Koro his mind drifted back to a distant memory.

The crimson armored Toa remembered being strapped down to a rusty table, a blinding light pouring into his crimson eyes, making it hard to see. Then the figure had stood over him; always with that same taunting, and sadistic grin. He called himself Purgatory, and that’s what he made life within Dark for all of the Weapons. The scarlet armored Skakdi moved forward as he jammed a syringe into Malcor’s arm, piercing his armor as the needle burst down into his armor.

He yelled in pain. The injections continued. More pain followed, intense bubbling pain as his muscles felt as if they were going to explode. He could feel them expanding, growing in size as Purgatory continued to cackle. The collar around his neck prevented him from using his elemental powers, his mask had been removed. But as Malcor’s strength had grown he’d been able to snap his bonds. He quickly sat up grabbing the Skakdi by the throat and raising him into the air as he began to crush his windpipe and suffocate him. Then he’d felt a syringe pierce his neck and he faded into darkness.

Malcor had frozen in place as he remembered. The pain was only a memory but it still felt real. If Purgatory still lived Malcor would enjoy finishing what he started. He still had a number on his hand. The number Dark had given him, 232. He’d been the two-hundred and thirty second being they’d turned into one of their living weapons. He could never remove the mark, he could never truly forget.

Onu-Koro had been chaos earlier. He’d heard murmurings from the Matoran of a possible assassination attempt on the Turaga. This did not bode well for Malcor. He’d once been forced to assassinate targets. It was the darkest part of his past, parts he tried to forget. For this reason he hated assassins who did their job willingly. They were the lowest scum in Malcor’s eyes. He walked towards the nearest inn; all these dark memories warranted a drink.