Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: edited last post

IC

[Onu-Koro Highway; early afternoon]

"A fact which I am well aware of, and a problem which I am trying to rectify." I saw him take a moment to inspect us, as if determining if I was as friendly as I claimed to be. After a moment he seemed satisfied enough, if not for that fact there were three of us and one of him. "So I wonder if you actually are the friend you say you are."

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I suppose; he seemed legit.

Reaching down I offered a hand, one he took after yet another moment. With ease I lifted him to his feet, brushing the dirt off his shoulder armor. "Sorry about that, just that we're a little jumpy down here. Not the idea place or conditions to be traveling a dark and abandoned road like this. I'm Joske, this is Angelus and Agni, and she behind you is Cael. You are... "

"LoJak." came the short reply.

"Well, LoJak, we are on our way to Onu-Koro. We were just taking a break, but you are more than invited to travel with us the rest of the way."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:

"Well, LoJak, we are on our way to Onu-Koro. We were just taking a break, but you are more than invited to travel with us the rest of the way."

"Thank you for the invitation. It would be nice travelling with some people that knew the way - I've gotten lost enough as it is by myself."

Hearing that they were having a break LoJak plopped himself on the floor and took out a few crackers he had brought with him. He began munching on them, and the others seemed to relax a bit. They sat down as well and resumed the break they had been having. LoJak quickly finished his food, and still found himself rather hungry.

I should have packed more food. But how was I supposed to know I'd end up venturing into the miles of tunnels that make up Onu-Wahi? All I'd wanted was a quick journey back home to Ta-Koro.

Not knowing what else to do now that he'd finished his food, LoJak hoped to strike up a conversation.

"So Joske, what's a crew like yourselves doing heading to Onu-Koro? Business or pleasure?"

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Check your PMs, Gravity

IC: Whorok

Whorok was toiling away in the mines as usual, in the middle of clearing away some rubble that had gotten in the way of their work.

As his massive claw sank into the soil, he pondered what he was going to do.

He'd been doing that a lot lately, and he hadn't really gotten anywhere with it.

"There's got to be someone I could talk to, someone else who can see what's happening to Onu-Koro"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Gravity

"Stop it you," I said, grinning as I poked the Toa of Water. "You're going to make that thing inside my head start hurting, 'cause I'm going to have to start actually using it."

Well, I did know a place we could go, and I didn't even have to think about it. Because I'm good like that. My arm still around Hajia, I steered our path towards the place, happy to see Hajia happy. I was happy when she was happy, but we've already gone over this.

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro

"Heavens, no, that would be terrible. My apologies, I'll try to avoid such stressing questions from now on." Hajia said, her trademark mischevious grin present as always.

As the two of them navigated the maze-like city of Onu-Koro, Hajia found herself staring at all the structures and beings illuminated in torch-light, resembling shadows having difficulty finding a realm of existence comfortable, as shadows and harsh light danced acrossed their features.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC

[Onu-Koro Highway; early afternoon]

"So Joske, what's a crew like yourselves doing heading to Onu-Koro? Business or pleasure?"

I paused for a second, slightly amused. He apparently didn't know who I was... or the much smaller chance didn't care. Either option was highly unlikely, considering the long list of reactions I'd gotten over my travels, but I found myself actually enjoying the thought of being anonymous at the moment. Perhaps at another time, in another life, I would have made sure he knew who I was, but right now...

"Business." I stated matter-of-factually. "We are on our way to locate some rather rare... trinkets, if you know what I mean. Onu-Koro is known to dig up interesting items, and I do believe they have what we're looking for."

Standing up I slug my pack over my back, grabbing my walking stick and lifting my lightstone into the air. "We're about an hour away, maybe less. We'd be more than happy to see you there; let's go."

Actually, it was more like an hour and a half, but we made it.

And it was as amazing as I remembered.

One huge, gigantic cavern, stalactites and stalagmites lowing and rising everywhere you looked. In the very center sat the village itself, round, domed buildings constructed out of the very earth the villages had dug the cavern out of. There was a small subterranean river that flowed through the center of the village, a single bride providing access. And everything was lit with lightstones.

Everything.

Along the walls of the cavern sat lightstones, looking like stars in a night sky, twinkling and sparkling in beautiful arrangements, providing ambient light for the cavern. Every so many bios there were stands and lamps, providing direct illumination for the various roads, bridges, and buildings within the Koro. Despite being underground this area was exceptionally well-lit, a feeling of safety finally settling over the group after traversing the dark tunnels. I smiled as I looked at our group before settling my gaze on LoJak.

"Well, LoJak, your presence has been much welcomed, but I do believe it has come for us to depart. Good luck on whatever venture you have here."

We shook hands, and I pulled myself to my own group, speaking quietly. "Right, the first place we will stop is at a matoran named Taipu. He was a regular opponent of mine and a handy contact in the village here, if not the friend of another friend." I face became dark for a second, remembering Wiremu. It passed just as quickly as I looked ahead. "If anyone would know anything about the charms, he would."

We walked into the village.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: AarThe Onu-Matoran observed the group of Toa entering the village. Being the Kohlii fan he was, Joske wasn't hard to recognize. He wasn't thrilled at the Kohlii star, however. He had shown up Onu-Koro's team countless times in the past, Aar was no fan of his attitude, and as far as he was aware, the Toa hadn't done much for Mata Nui since his transformation. "Welcome to Onu-Koro," he mumbled. Noticing that his break was over, he turned and headed back into the mines. Making his way through the winding tunnels, he began to hear the familiar clangs of pickaxes. Traveling down one tunnel he found Whorok clearing rubble. He gave a respectful bow, but only verbally gave him a grunt. Even though the two didn't know each other particularly well, Aar expected the Toa would realize he was in a sour mood. As he began swinging away at the larger rubble to break it into more manageable bits, he though about his wallet. For the first time in a while he wasn't in debt. But even though Kyju's ways had I proved, Aar would never ever forgive him for what he had done, not trust him with his future. He considered that with his surplus money he might be able to invest in a drill. That was the reason why Kehuri had been successful enough to share his good fortune. He'd had the 'foresight'- which Aar and he both knew was simply an effort to get an easier tool to work with- to get a drill. His enhanced mining speed earned him more money than the others'. Aar told himself he would buy one after this shift. If times got hard again, he would be ready.OOC: Aar's who Whorok's looking for! :P

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

:kaukau: OOC: 'ello, Marius Pontmercy!

IC: (Jloudo, tunnels to Onu-Koro)

Jluodo woke up. He was awake, and there for conscious, and therefore aware that he was not dead, which was a good thing, or so common philosophy would suppose. But that common philosophy was based upon the most basic of instinctive urges, which was survival instinct, and maybe that wasn't to be trusted. He wasn't sure. The point was, he was alive, and his survival instinct, whether it was to be trusted or not, told him to leave the big hallways in case there was a wild rahi around that was too big for him to handle. He looked around, though, and his thermal imaging didn't pick up any heat, so the danger couldn't have been that bad. He calmed down.

Okay, then, so it was just any other day in the tunnels. He wasn't afraid of those tunnels. Not usually, anyway. However, it did make a difference that he didn't have his precious Duku with him for comfort. How he loved that precious Duku.

He skuddled along the floor of the tunnel until he came back to Onu-Koro. The good thing about these bigger tunnels was that they were less obscure and therefore a bit easier to navigate than the nooks and crannies of Onu-Wahi.

He came up to Tarnok's hut and knocked incessantly. Someone opened the door and let him in. He fell through and landed on his face, then got back up again. "Hello, I was just looking around for support and I noticed you were home. I need companions to help me along with a great tragedy that has befallen this Koro."

OOC: Hello, Krayzikk McBiebs. It is a pleasure to interact with you again. Thought I might mention, by the way, that Onu-Matoran should all be familiar with Jloudo as he's written as a regular part of the community.

"Heavens, no, that would be terrible. My apologies, I'll try to avoid such stressing questions from now on." Hajia said, her trademark mischevious grin present as always.

As the two of them navigated the maze-like city of Onu-Koro, Hajia found herself staring at all the structures and beings illuminated in torch-light, resembling shadows having difficulty finding a realm of existence comfortable, as shadows and harsh light danced acrossed their features.

IC: Gravity [Onu-Koro]

My smile grew somewhat, and I gave her a small squeeze. Hajia was fixed on various things throughout the Koro, and glancing over, I followed her sightline. "Its actually quite amazing," I commented, "This place. Well, after you get over the initial claustrophobia and the fact that were hundreds of bio under the surface."

"Other than that, I don't think its that bad," I continued. After a moment of thought, I added, "But I still like Ga-Koro better."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kutukan

Kutukan raised his normal arm defensively.

"Oh, you don't want to do that," he said, "especially considering that the four of us are the only survivors of Dark's wrath. At least, the only survivors we know of."

He looked down at Jacen's protosteel claws.

"And, after all, there's strength in numbers. The more of us in our group, the harder it will be for Dark's agents to take us down."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

"Shadows and dirt, or sand and waves? Hardly a difficult choice." Hajia said, still grinning.

As they continued to navigate the City of Earth, Hajia became quiet once more, her grin turning into a musing smirk. "Still, there is something about this place; It's almost... monolithic. Primordial. They way they sculpt the earth to form their houses and structures... It's almost as if they've established an equilibrium with their enviroment."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AarThe Onu-Matoran observed the group of Toa entering the village. Being the Kohlii fan he was, Joske wasn't hard to recognize. He wasn't thrilled at the Kohlii star, however. He had shown up Onu-Koro's team countless times in the past, Aar was no fan of his attitude, and as far as he was aware, the Toa hadn't done much for Mata Nui since his transformation."Welcome to Onu-Koro," he mumbled. Noticing that his break was over, he turned and headed back into the mines.Making his way through the winding tunnels, he began to hear the familiar clangs of pickaxes. Traveling down one tunnel he found Whorok clearing rubble. He gave a respectful bow, but only verbally gave him a grunt. Even though the two didn't know each other particularly well, Aar expected the Toa would realize he was in a sour mood.As he began swinging away at the larger rubble to break it into more manageable bits, he though about his wallet. For the first time in a while he wasn't in debt. But even though Kyju's ways had I proved, Aar would never ever forgive him for what he had done, not trust him with his future. He considered that with his surplus money he might be able to invest in a drill.That was the reason why Kehuri had been successful enough to share his good fortune. He'd had the 'foresight'- which Aar and he both knew was simply an effort to get an easier tool to work with- to get a drill. His enhanced mining speed earned him more money than the others'. Aar told himself he would buy one after this shift. If times got hard again, he would be ready.OOC: Aar's who Whorok's looking for! :P

OOC: Alright, then let's get going.

The hunched over Onu-Toa took little notice of the Onu-Matoran who joined in clearing away the rubble, though he could vaguely remember seeing him around before.

Whorok couldn't sense any dangerous movements in the earth around them, and allowed himself a break as he sat down on a small hill of dirt that rapidly formed under him.

He could tell that the miner was less than exstatic, which suited Whorok perfectly as it gave him an opportunity to take his mind off of things.

"Problem?" he asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Havon from Le-Wahi

IC: Havon - Onu-koro -

Havon walked through the koro, everyone he passed by seemed to be just as solemn and saddened as the people of Le-koro. He began to wonder if it was possible that? No...it couldn't be.

Soon enough he found out his worst fears were true, the other Turaga were just as dead as Matau. Havon decided that getting to that bar was now even more important.

Matau dead...Whenua dead...Vakama....all of them...there gone...

Havon entered the rather empty bar, save for a two Skadki and a Toa of Plasma, though one of the Skadki was dead. Havon didn't seem to care or notice however, and went to sit on one of the stools by the counter. "I'll have a Salamander's Revenge, a big one."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tarnok

When Jloud looked up, he would find that the door had been opened by a stony faced Onu-Matoran, his torso covered in burns he had yet to treat. Grief and anger warred in his eyes, as he glared at the unannounced visitor.

"And which tragedy, pray tell, would that be?" His voice was heavy with bitter and biting sarcasm. "The one wherein we have been turned into a military dictatorship, or the one wherein our esteemed leader is dead?"

"Because I am already working on both of them. And I have been since before most of the population realized there was an issue. As always, I and my peers have had to be the ones to look out for each and every citizen, because they aren't bright enough to look out for themselves! It's bad enough we have to fight to protect them from invaders, we have to protect them from themselves, too! And when we fail, or even if we succeed, they turn on the best of us."

"Now, when the damage is already done, you choose to open your eyes and see! And then, you turn to those already toiling on the problem to fix it for you!"

"Wake up! These tragedies abound, and you all remain blissfully ignorant of the high cost your continued existence incurs every day on those with the foresight and the resolve to keep you all safe! You're fools, every one of you!"

His eyes narrowed. "And so I strike, not as a sword to avenge the fallen, but as a shield to keep my people safe. That was written by one of the most esteemed Ussalry commanders this village has ever seen, years before you turned your eyes to anyone except your mother for help! That is the phrase by which we live.""And now, on the day of the most grievous loss this village has suffered in decades, you come to me to me in my own home, for help on problems I have spent years of my life toiling on!"

"You have no idea the height of your disrespect! Get out of my house!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AarPausing with his pick planted in a split boulder, the Matoran answered. "Makuta, Whenua's death, Kyju... And most of the Koro's moronic trust in him. So yeah, problem." He pulled back and swung down, pick powered by his frustration. The boulder split again and slid apart. He stepped back to avoid getting a foot smashed. Ordinarily he had nothing but respect for any authority figure, which often reflected in his tone of voice, but he wasn't in a mood to be anything but blunt at the moment. He was actually surprised he was trusting anyone enough to vent about Onu-Koro's leader. He had no doubt many, if not most of the village's officials were corrupt now. But mining was the one place Aar felt Kyju hadn't touched... Yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Tell me about it" Whorok grumbled "who does he think he is, grabbing the throne from right under Turaga Whenua, only to steer our people in a completely wrong direction"

Whorok vented some of his frustration by knocking the reamins of the rock that Aar had broken into the tunnel.

"I've been thinking to myself for days now, something has to be done, but I just can't figure out where I should go and what I should say"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: AarThe first smile he had worn since Whenua's death touched his mask. A kindred spirit was a good thing. He nodded, eyes bitter, "First he transforms us into a corrupt dystopian military base, in which only the corrupt were happy. Now he decides to turn us back into what we were before." He rammed his pick into another rock, voice rising, "Why do the people of Onu-Koro need a shameless foreigner to tell us how to live life the way we always have?!"

BZPRPG Profiles

Whorok nodded at this, going back to digging alongside Aar.

"I remember a time when the people of Onu-Koro had a sense of pride, when they knew what they were and what they were born to do. It seems nowadays they're content with having someone else tell them what to do, and just do it."

As he pushed aside a heap of soil, he kept ranting.

"There's very few people in this city that I still respect"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tarnok

"We didn't. You came in here and announced a tragedy, which naturally, I assumed referred to an actual tragedy. Such as the death of Turaga Whenua." The Onu-Matoran crossed his arms. "And as you of all people should know, there is a way to go about things.""Namely, going and reporting the Ussal as missing. Not harassing officers in their homes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AarThe Matoran smiled again, rolling a stone out of the way, "Fortunately, the snake's been so focused on the military... I think the mines have been left untouched. Of course, considering his latest announcement, I don't think that will last..." He thought back, and cut to the chase. "Opposers to the snake's reign have been stopped, as far as the public knows. But what about the guard that defended the Turaga from the assassin? It could have been an act, but he seemed so sincere... Do you think he would support an uprising?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jacen, Malcor, Ashala (Inn, Onu-Koro)

"We've survived fine on our own this long," he said. "I don't see why we need you."

"Jacen stand down, I trust him." Malcor said.

"Fine," he grunted, pulling his proto-steel claws back into his arms. He winced at the familiar grinding feeling of his claws sliding home to the place Dark had implanted them, and infused them into the inside of his arm. He activated his mask power, repair the slits in his armor where the claws came out of.

"How did you find us?" Ashala asked. "And don't worry about Jacen, he will come around eventually."

IC:

LoJak noticed a rather strange being pointing at him in the distance, apparently talking to an Onu-Matoran.

Matoran and a stranger in need. I can't think of a better way to begin - and end - my stay in Onu-Wahi.

LoJak began walking towards the pair, thinking about the group of Toa that had helped him find his way in the Onu-Wahi tunnels. Joske had proven to be quite polite. Joske. A Ta-Toa like himself. Where had heard the name Joske before?

No! It can't be! The Matoran Kolhi star? I can't believe I didn't recognize him, I should have known who I was dealing with. Next time we meet, i'll have to be much more courteous. No sneaking up on him again.

Thoughts about Joske and the others were pushed out of his mind as he neared the Matoran and the other person.

"I noticed you were pointing at me before. Any way I can help you two?" he asked, a sincere smile on his face.

ooc: Space pirate, Jean?

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC. Onu-Koro Customs.Onu-Koro was dull and bleak in the days after Whenua's death. No formal funeral was being held yet, but Kyju had plans for one (fundraising, of course) and people showed their respect for the dead Turaga in their own ways. There had been nothing to bury, but there was a statue erected of the Turaga with some of his personal belongings (mostly small things) somewhere in the middle of the city. Mourners circled the statue daily, paying respects to the beloved leader of the Matoran.Kyju cut through the crowds, taking main walkways, directly into a government building. Two stories high, it was essentially a rectangle rock carved into a building. It was surprisingly civilized for such a building. The three followers of Makuta, each with their respective disguises- one was a disguise of moral -all entered the building."Hello, Mell.""Why, hello, Kyju," said the Matoran without enthusiasm."I don't have much time, so I'll get straight to the point- I need to see the records for non-citizens entering the Koro in the part week. Can you do that?""Of course."Mell retired to the shelves behind his desk. His finger guided his gaze until he reached his target. Retrieving the volume, he laid it out in front of Kyju, who lifted it with a smile and utterance of gratefulness. He opened it and handed it to Echelon.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Note I changed Jace’s name to Jaceren.

IC: Malcor, Jaceren, Ashala (Inn Onu-Koro)

“Perhaps it is,” Malcor said. “One thing is obvious, we need to hit Dark before they can find us,” he said. “They are planning something, and it can’t be good. They always had their sights on ruling the known islands.” He said. “We have to be the resistance against them. We need to form a team, how does the name Nemesis sound?” he asked.

Jaceren scoffed at what Kutukan said. “I stopped believing in Mata-Nui’s will when Dark poured hot proto-steel inside me and forced me to kill innocent people.” He said darkly. “If Mata-Nui does exist I’d like to personally stab him in the face for all the **** he’s let happen.”

“Jaceren, shut up.” Ashala said. “We will make Dark regret what they did to us, okay?” she said. “We’re not going to just lie down and die.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Anyanka (Bar, Onu-Wahi)

Anyanka's head snapped up from Aexias suddenly, her deep brown eyes, clouded with smoke, suddenly filled with a deeper intrigue. Her gaze met Havon head on, and--

Wait, no it didn't. He kept moving a...what the...why did he keep wobbling out of her gaze? Was his skeleton gelatinous? What sorcery was this? What kind of glitch was causing the Matrix to spaz out in such a fashion that this strange little man had wandered into what had just moments before been a pretty peaceful bar and ask for the biggest, grossest, most mainstream drink one could ask for? Frankly, it was kind of insulting to the somnambulist.

Oh, right. He was a drunkard. Well, that's no fun.

"Hey. Buddy! Hai."

Havon turned around drunkenly and met Anyanka's gaze, slurring a hi back. The Toa of Plasma had to work not to recoil; this guy could probably brew moonshine with just an incisor, could ferment alcohol inside his throat, so foul and potent was the stench of drink on his breath. Stand around this guy for more than ten seconds without a tolerance, and he'd have you rolling around on the floor spilling your secrets to someone who looks like your best friend but in reality was a cop who would just love to hear about all the petty crimes you committed back when you were doing freelance work in the Great Mines.

"Yeah. Uh...you kind of just crashed our party, and...wow, you smell dank. Like...really, really just hoppy. You trying to drink yourself to death or something?"

No answer; the Toa of Fire clutched haplessly at the bar and focused his eyes, trying to see past hers. Something in the adventurer's gaze flickered, a brief moment of clarity, but then it dimmed and died again, leaving him clueless as to the danger he was in by being around the Toa of Plasma. Her grin flicked upward a notch, sharp enough to leave a ding in Protosteel. Slowly, her hand reached around a bottle of small batch bourbon, and her other hand slowly brushed Havon's cheek, then his jawline, then his chin.

"Poor baby," she sighed sadly. "I'll take that silence as a yes, yes? Sounds like a yes. Shame, shame, shame. Well, I mean, I guess if there's no stopping you..."

Her index finger suddenly darted into his crown meridian, underneath his chin, and pushed upwards hard: Havon's mouth suddenly grew even limper, if that were possible, and began to sag like the skin of an old woman: Anyanka then reached her fingers into his mouth - a bar towel was, of course, wrapped around them; she didn't want whatever residual booze was hanging around this guy's saliva soaking her soft hands - and pushed down hard, breaking his jaw with a stomach-jolting snap. Now it hung even limper, flopping like a fish attempting escape from a net, slapping everything in its path. The imagery made Anyanka giggle, almost as much as the sudden return of the understanding spark in his eyes.

"...I might as well help!"

The somnambulist mercenary took the bottle of bourbon with much more cheer than you would normally expect from a person who was about to attempt what Havon thought she was about to attempt, but she was crazy. Clearly, this girl was crazy. And why did he smell smoke...?

"Do me a favor. Cough," Anyanka said, her voice suddenly totally grimdark, like a doctor performing an exam on a patient: she took the bottle and thrust it into Havon's mouth, the bottle sliding seamlessly through his mouth - after, of course, the impact broke all his teeth - as the neck lodged into the start of his throat. The bottle was uncorked by the blow, causing the bourbon to spill into Havon's stomach all at once like a waterfall. Through bloody and alcohol-soaked gums he attempted to scream, but the sound only was caught in the empty bottle and echoed back into his throat, creating an odd, bassy sound in his chest.

"You didn't cough, you twit!" she chirped angrily, crossing her arms. "Now how am I supposed to know if you're healthy or not? God."

The assassin made her way back over to the pool table and then stopped, turning back to the wailing - or, at least, she assumed it was wailing; it sounded to her like dubstep - Havon and the bartender, sniveling in the corner and trying to hide from the wrath of the newcomer. She turned back to Aexias, then to the pool table, and her grin lit up again, all Chesire and pretty and oddly terrifying.

Anyanka advanced first on Havon, then on the bartender; both, in their weakened and inebriated states, were incapacitated with ease and carried to the center of the floor, where the Toa of Plasma ripped the halves of the pool stick from their niche in the floor only to stab them through the right foot of each Toa, crushing the bones and preventing escape. Aexias, the poor Skakdi assassin, watched in horror as another pool stick was broken and shoved into the dominant hand of each patron of the bar as Anyanka stood back, adopting the flourish and pose of a circus ringmaster.

"I once knew a guy who used to take marshmallow chicks on holidays, put toothpicks in them, and then try and melt them to see which was a better warrior!" she explained happily. "I'm kinda curious to see it happen on, well...a larger scale, I guess? What do you think, Aexias?"

No answer from the Skakdi: Anyanka, pouting, snapped her fingers, and suddenly the floor beneath Havon and the bartender erupted into plasma, burning away at their feet, bubbling and broiling like devilish carbonated water. Havon's screams inside the bottle grew louder: the bar employee had no such inhibition when it came to his screaming, and within seconds wails rang out through the dank air, creating an ambiance of pain and a slow, merciless death that the Toa of Plasma almost seemed to soak up, as though she were sunbathing in it.

"I can't wait to see which of you two lovely little marshmallows proves to be the better," she giggled, "but as it is, we have more wabbits to hunt! Right, Aexias?"

No answer, again, and Anyanka sighed, rolling her eyes and muttering something about girl talk. The merc took Aexias by the hand and pulled her out of the bar, leaving the screams of Havon and Sir Mookington behind her as both men melted alive, naught but marshmallows caught in a bad dream.

OOC: Anyanka and Aexias out of region.

It begins.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kutukan

Kutukan's nostrils twitched, and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Do you smell something burning?"

It was then that the screams reached his ears. His head snapped around to the door.

"What the Karz is going on out there?" he shouted, before throwing the door open with his large arm, and tearing it from its hinges in the process. Instantly, his eyes widened in horror at the scene unfolding before him. Two beings, one that may have once been recognizable as the bartender and the other with a bottle shoved into his broken mouth. Both pinned down by an arm and a leg, and both trapped in a raging inferno.

Kutukan raised his arm (the smaller one, if you were wondering) to shield his eyes from the light of the flames.

"We have to get out of here. Now."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Malcor, Jaceren, Ashala (Inn Onu-Koro)

“Indeed they will brother,” Malcor said as he placed a hand on Kutukan’s shoulder. Suddenly he heard strange noises from outside in the bar and smelled smoke. “I do.” He said racing through the door behind the Skakdi with his swords drawn.

“They have found us!” he yelled. “Jaceren give us an exit now!” he yelled.

Jaceren nodded, “My pleasure.” He said. He turned to the nearest wooden wall, sliding out his long proto-steel claws. He then lashed out at the wall, his claws cutting through the wood. Soon he’d created a large square cut through the wood. He kicked the wall, sending three different squares flying that his claws had created. “This way.” He said as he strode outside looking around for would be assassins.

The Ko-Toa followed the others outside. “We need to distance ourselves from here, as far as we can get.”

IC: Malcor (Onu-Koro)

"Its possible, they have some sadistic and loyal operatives... remember Purgatory? How about Incinerator?" he said. "Even if its not them, it will draw their attention, we need to go to ground somewhere, and fast." he said. Malcor was a soldier. He always was on the move, he always ate with his back-against the wall, he always looked for every possible exits.

IC: Jaceren (Onu-Koro)

"Why don't we just wait around and see if they show up? I for one would love to take a slice at them."

:kaukau: OOC: I'm not sure what you mean by that.

IC: (Jloudo)

"I wasn't...I didn't mean to...but Duku missing objectively is a tragedy! And I don't trust that Missing Ussal Bureau. It smells of Blakka Squids and mushrooms.

"Wait - is that alcohol? Never mind - I'm not sure why I would desire the help of someone so clearly horrendous, so clearly devout in a culture that demolishes the pristine scientific mind that allows understanding and mastery of such beautiful knowledge as the harmony that drives all organic and biomechanic life, that maintains homeostasis and subdues the chemicals of nature into a monumental local triumph over entropy! Such a travesty is 27% worse than the smell of Blakka Squids and mushrooms combined and therefore renders me incredulous and hearbroken at this travesty. I shall take my business elsewhere. Happy Blakka Squids and mushrooms and alcohol to you!"

And this final squawk, Jloudo skuddled off, shaking as he did so.

:kaukau: OOC: I'm not sure what you mean by that.

ooc: I meant I referenced your chars in my post, hoping for interaction

IC:

LoJak stood confused, unsure what the crazed Onu-Matoran was talking about.

"Is he ok?" LoJak asked the being that remained, Uyism.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

"You mean Tarnok? He's one of the few people I still respect, and I have a good feeling he's in the same boat as us."

"I definitely think he'd support an effort to overthrow that swine"

The rubble had been cleared away, and some of the other miners moved in to continue their work, some giving grateful nods to Whorok and Aar as they passed, others not taking any notice as they seemed too occupied with inner conflicts.

"We'll need to be discreet, for now" Whorok whispered.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Aar

The Onu-Matoran nodded, both pleased with his work clearing the rubble, and his unexpected ally. He hadn't come with any intention of taking part in an uprising, but now that there was a possibility, he didn't want to miss the chance. "Yes indeed," he agreed, not bothering to whisper that bit, since it wasn't anything suspicious to say.

But dropping his voice, he continued, "We should keep going. We'll draw attention if we don't keep working. Do you know where to find him?" He mentally repeated the name to himself so as to not easily forget it.

BZPRPG Profiles