Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kutukan

"If you think we're giving up that easily," Kutukan said, raising his fists, "you've got about four other things coming."

A pair of glowing red dots appeared on Incinerator's forehead only moments before Kutukan fired a blast of laser vision at the Dark agent.

IC: Incinerator, Malcor, Jaceren, Ashala (Abandoned Inn, Onu-Koro)

"Take them down!" Incinerator roared as he ducked, the laser vision impacting the wall behind him and blasting a hole in it. He felt the heat of the laser pass over his mask and saw as it punched a hole through the flames that danced around his head. He then charged forward his arms flying forward as he blasted flames at the Skakdi.

The other assassins brandished blades and other weapons as they ran forward, one of them seemingly a toa of gravity began to run on the side of the wall as he unleashed a gravity blast at Ashala.

She quickly created a shield of ice in front of her, deflecting the blast. She then created two blades out of strong ice and flew towards the black armored Toa as she slashed at his chest.

Malcor parried the blade of an assassin Skakdi. The black armored skakdi grinned as suddenly his blade froze over before it exploded in a blast of icicles, some of them stabbing into Malcor's armor. He ignored the pain before unleashing a kick to the Skakdi's chin, knocking him back before slashing at his chest with his burning blade. The Skakdi blocked the slash and narrowed his eyes.

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Jaceren grunted as he slid out his proto-steel claws. He jumped forward as he slashed at the mask of one of the assassins. The assassin turned before summoning a blast of wind that knocked the Toa of Iron against the wall.

OOC: I'm sure this fight could draw some attention if someone is interested :3. There is at least two assassins not fighting anyone

IC: Xenon

"Oh, so pitiful," said a voice. "You who fight, but what for?" The voice was as smooth as silk, taunting both sides, but if one could recognize the voice, it was clear where this being's allegiance lay. "Do you fight for truth, for freedom, for peace, for love?" A streak of blue appeared out of the darkness. "Do you fight for Mata Nui, for Makuta, or simply for survival? Because if you fight for any of the three, then you, the fools that you are, are doomed." With that, a jet of superheated blue plasma basted out towards the escaped Weapons.

Wait a minute.

I remember this guy.

By the time those thoughts had drifted through his head, Kutukan had tucked and rolled sideways under the flames. He ended up behind and a little to the left of Incinerator, and swung his arm out like a rocket-propelled club, aiming to hit the Dark assassin in the knee. Some Toa of Plasma shot a blast at the other former Weapons, but Kutukan was already well out of the way.

67tlbk.png

"Nice digs," Jin said dryly. The butler closed the door behind the two but she cornered him before he could walk away. "Where's the lady at?"

Ic: The butler was cut off by Jin's arm, pressed between a wall, the door, Jin and her arm. "Er," he stammered at first, not at all pleased with being bullied this way by people he wouldn't have admitted in the first place. Brykon's password only seemed to do a little good at dissolving his apprehension. "The miss is away on a business venture and is due to return sometime today. It honestly could be any minute now," he said, slowly regaining his composure. "Now if you would mind I would love to do my job without being pressed like some sort of prisoner." He pushed Jin's arm away with delicate strength and continued past her to Brykon.

"If you would like to rest, feel free to linger in the drawing room," he offered to the toa as he gingerly stepped by him and gestured at the furniture. "Your needs would happily be tended to."

"Actually," Brykon interjected as the butler weaved his way through the lounge chairs to make his escape, "we came here to ask about the status of a certain prisoner of the Ussalry."

"I'm sorry," the butler admitted truthfully, "but I don't know anything about that -- or anything in the village, really. You'll just have to wait for Aurelia. I'm sure she'll be here soon. Is there anything I can get for you while you wait?" he asked.

"Uhhhh, two cups of black coffee, a pint of porter and a short stack of smiley-face chocolate chip pancakes."

"Right away, sir."

"And some information..." Brykon droned after the butler, though Jin was close enough to hear his curse.

IC (Caerus)

The poet was still awake, as he had known he would be.

A lightstone burned over his desk as he poured out the new knowledge he had obtained, scribbling furiously on pieces of parchment.

Kings and queens and builders strong

Create a future brighter than the moon

A plan as ancient as the day is long

A sedative to make the spirit swoon

He had learned that night far more than he had ever imagined.

Ignorance shall flee at last the light

The sunrise bringing death unto the night

Ambages and Aurelia had invited him into a world of secrets and power, a world where Mata Nui, the pitiful god the other Matoran worshipped, was no longer the supreme power. A world where everything could be remade, and peace and prosperity could be forged from the ashes of an archaic society.

Should I die before I wake

These secrets two I keep:

I live but for my thirst to slake

And send my god to sleep

A plot that had wound its way through the centuries, all leading up to the moment when the people of the island could decide their own fates, the moment when the poet, along with his peers, could seize the power they deserved.

Caerus craved power, almost as much as he thirsted for knowledge.

Ambages was right: his greatest asset was his network of spies and information-gatherers. His skills would prove integral to the victory of the plan, proving the downfall of of the gods that he had pretended to serve for so long, hating every moment.

Librarian of everything am I

The god of knowledge, truth, and lord of lies

Rich in gold, but secrets hold most dear

The darkness and the light shall both know fear

IC (Jin)

I dropped into one of the chairs; it was as comfortable as it looked. My body sank into the cushions; if I weren't so stressed out, I could've gone to sleep right there, surrounded by posh furniture, lamps, and with a huge chandelier hanging overhead. Funny, I didn't usually hang out in places like these; if anything, I was usually breaking into them and stealing the first shiny thing that caught my eye.

"Well, looks like we're stuck waiting," I said to nobody in particular. "Let's hope dear Lia can keep her mouth shut until we're good and ready."

Edited by Viserys Targaryen

IC: Whorok

The rubble had once again been cleared, and Whorok and Aar sat down to take a rest. Whorok had told the mining captain that Aar was with him.

"So, now that we've got the time, we should decide what to do next about our cause"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Aar

The Matoran shrugged. "Okay. I think an important step would be to gain some non-corrupt officials before the snake does. As we are, there isn't much we can do." His thought for a second before dropping his voice, "Other than hire an assassin..." He shook his head, "But that's too underhanded, even for this. And probably too costly too."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Vidar looked to Echelon and Utu and they continued through the tunnels. He could not afford to let anything keep them from stopping the forces of Mata Nui, but if the Matoran were no longer their concern, then they needed to do something else.

“What is our initiative now?” Vidar asked his ally, “Just because we have failed this mission does not mean we shall lay down and accept punishment”

IC (Echelon)

"Indeed not," the Necromancer replied. "But from my brief conversation with our Lord, I rather got the impression that he both expected us to fail, and prepared for it. I doubt that we will be severely punished, if at all..."

Echelon briefly looked back at Utu. The massive Toa of Ice was the only one of his company that remained, Zenix and Zadron having been sent back to Onu-Koro. The Mark Bearer walked impassively, emotionlessly, eyes straight ahead and movements almost mechanical. The Control Mark was indeed a powerful tool.

"Makuta has commanded me to seek out an...acquaintance of ours," he continued. "Ambages, the Architect. I expect you'll have heard of him?"

Vidar nodded.

"It was he that organised the sabotage of Pala-Koro's walls for us," Echelon said, "and though I am loth to admit it, we probably owe him our victory there. But that is not all. He's part of something bigger - one of a group called the Four Peers. Do you know anything of it?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Incinerator

Incinerator stumbled forward from the powerful blow; it dented his armored plates and caused him some pain. He whirled around as he launched a burning punch towards his foes’ gut.

IC: Jaceren, Malcor, Ashala

The Toa of Iron launched himself off the wall tackling the Dark Assassin, he spun around using the assassin as a shield as a spray of hot plasma flew towards him, impacting the assassins back. The Dark weapon screamed as the armor on his back began to melt, Jaceren then rammed his claws into the assassin’s chest before tearing them out, now coated in blood.

He then charged towards the Toa of Plasma, “I remember you!” he said as he slashed at the Toa’s chest.

Malcor created a wall of flame that deflected some of the plasma, he ducked under the rest, feeling droplets of the plasma hit his backside, burning through his armor.

Ashala flew upwards on her wings as the plasma flew past her, impacting the wall behind her. She turned before unleashing a flurry of icicles at the Toa of Plasma

IC XenonUsing the bladed gauntlets he wore (he wasn't unveiling his claws just yet), Xenon effortlessly parried Jaceren's slash. A solid net of plasma flew towards Ashala melting the icicles. "Did you really have to say that?" Xenon asked. "I mean, it's a cheesy line that adds nothing to the fight. I'm also pretty sure that you don't have dementia so I would expect you to remember me." Another blast of plasma shot out from his visor, this time aimed for Jaceren's chest. "Ah, you wouldn't believe the people on this island," Xebon continued, making small talk as if he weren't in a deadly brawl. "You wouldn't believe how foolish they are. Half of them worship a god long dead and the other half sing praises to an entity that couldn't care less if they were alive or not."

Kutukan caught the fist in his enlarged hand. Granted, it burned like holy Karz, but he was used to pain by now; this was hardly worse than what he had experienced at the hands of Dark. He looked directly into his attacker's eyes and fired a weak blast of laser vision. It wasn't much--he'd need more time to build up the energy for something more powerful--but a pair of bright lasers shined directly into the Toa's eyes would no doubt temporarily blind him, at the very least.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Hope you don't mind, Flex.IC: From the shadows, he watched. Stepping into the light, a Po-Toa shifted into a sinisterly grinning Fe-Toa, his trademark scythe extending from a cylinder of metal in his hand. The Reaper twirled it once before focusing on the combatants. "May I ask why you're fighting in this place?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC XenonTaking note of the newcomer, Xenon quickly scurried off to the side and bowed as best as one can when being attacked by two people at once. "These people here are our... Hey, Incinerator, what are these guys called again? Anyway, they used to work with/for us but they destroyed our base and went AWOL, so we're rounding them up."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Jaceren

“Next time I’ll add and I can’t wait to slash your friggen head off that help?” Jaceren grunted as the Dark agent blocked his slash with his bladed gauntlets. “I could never forget the cheap copy-cat they made of me,” he said as he attempted to knee Xenon in the gut and then stab his other claws into his shoulder.

The Dark captain grunted as he was momentarily blinded by the laser vision. Since he could not see he stomped on the ground, creating an explosion of flame around them, hopefully flinging the Skakdi away as he recovered his vision.

IC: Malcor

“We are Nemesis,” Malcor said as he turned to the Fe-Toa with the scythe. “Are you some new Dark Weapon?” he said his eyes darkening as flames leapt over his swords. “Move another muscle and I will end you.”

IC: Ashala

Ashala turned to the assassin she’d been fighting as he ran towards her, her arm flew forward as she unleashed a large amount of ice, freezing the Toa in place. She then lashed out with her blades, shattering him into a million pieces.

"We fight here because Dark has come to kill us." she said to the scythe-wielder.

OOC Kaithas, is Reaper attacking Nemesis or Dark?IC Xenon"Tut tut," Xenon simply said as he hopped back. "Using your claws; so barbaric." Activating his mask, Xenon floated up to the ceiling of the building, firing another massive plasma blast down, this time sustained. "And what do you mean cheap copy? Consider me... an innovation. A fusion of the metal bonding process and of the elemental amplification weaponry."

IC:

The spike tore through the chest of one of the idle assassins. He screamed in agony before falling limp on the spike.

Malcor rushed forward once again slashing at the Skakdi Dark Weapon that was advancing towards him. The ice Skakdi unleashed three razor sharp icicles at the Ta-Toa. They cut into Malcor's armor, making him grimace. He dragged his blades across the ground towards the Skakdi, creating two lines of flame that surged towards the Dark agent. The flames impacted, knocking the Skakdi against the wall as he began to burn. Malcor ran forward ramming his blades into the Skakdi's chest and feeling as they went all the way through the wooden wall.

The armored Toa of Fire felt crystals' impact the back of his armor, though with his added armor it didn't do much damage. He turned towards the open window where the spikes had come from the alleyway and saw the new opponent. His hand flew forward as he unleashed a massive blast of flame at Roben. "Ah so another lost Weapon has come to be returned to us!"

"You are mindless and a fool if you are still their slave!" he said as he jumped to the left, the blue plasma shooting past him and melting through the floor. Jaceren then summoned an iron spike behind Xenon and attempted to ram it into his back. "That doesn't change the fact that I was first pal."

OOC:: Flex got it right.IC: Roben grinned, dashing to the side and kicking his way in through another window. His swords were already in his hands.His attack, however, was more subtle. The crystal shards in Incinerator's armor started to grow, trying to push their way through. "Return? Nah."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Xenon"Graaah!!!" Xenon roared as the spike hit him in the back. Spiraling down, he landed on the ground, eyes fuzzy from the sustained plasma blast. "Mindless? I beg to differ; I've been offered a position at the Mata Nui Daily as a political analysist; speaking of which, have you heard of the Toa Arete? Somehow, they've managed to snatch the power out of the Ga-Koro Military in less than a week..." and he continued in a long, boring drawl of political jargon that had "Revolution" written all over it while blasting a plasma net towards Jaceren.

As the Dark commander felt the crystals pushing into his backside he grimaced and then covered his back with flames as he attempted to melt the crystals. He turned on Roben, “Then you will face death!” he said as he charged forward using his mask of strength to send two powerful blows towards the Toa’s chest.

“Does it look like I care about any of that?” he grinned before erecting an iron-shield before him, deflecting the plasma. The plasma melted through though, and some of it splashed on his right shoulder, melting his armor slightly and causing intense pain. Jaceren kicked the iron-shield sending it flying at Xenon as he charged around slashing at his side with his claws.

IC XenonWhen Jaceren kicked the iron shield at him, Xenon did the logical thing to do. He ran.Blasting a while through the house wall, Xenon began to make a break for the hole. He didn't plan on Jaceren coming around though and barely dodged in time, tripping and falling. Three slashes were made into the spiked shoulder armor he wore on his right shoulder. Popping out his eight secondary claws, he bared his pointed fingertips and attempted to slash at Jaceren's abdomen.

Edited by Constructman

The Fe-Toa blocked Xenon’s slash with his proto-steel claws. He then activated his Great Kiril as he repaired the damage to his armor the plasma had caused. “Ooh more claws, you think that makes you superior?” he growled as he unleashed a swift kick towards Xenon’s throat.

Incinerator jumped to the right, as the crystals embedded themselves in the wall. He created two what seemed to be whips out of pure flame before lashing them out at Roben.

A wave of fire erupted from the ground around Incinerator, sending Kutukan flying through the air. He hit the wall and let out a sharp gasp as the impact winded him, blurring his vision and stunning him for a moment. By the time he was on his feet again, Incinerator was fighting another combatant--probably another escaped Weapon, by the way the two spoke to each other--so he took advantage of the distraction and swung his larger arm downwards towards the Fire Toa's head.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

The Toa of Iron jumped to the left, the plasma splashing onto his right side and melting through his armor and burning his organic tissue beneath. Jaceren winced in agony before activating his mask and repairing his armor once again. He then surged forward trying to unleash a kick to Xenon’s throat followed by a slash across the side of his face.

Incinerator turned to Kutukan catching his hand in his grip. He smiled at him through his skull-shaped Pakari as he activated his enhanced strength and attempted to crush Kutukan’s hand.

Suddenly Incinerator felt sharp spikes stab into his feet. He grimaced and pointed his arm at Roben as he unleashed a large ball of flame at his chest.

IC: Crystalia

Crystalia had been walking through Onu-Koro looking for Raxa when suddenly something caught her attention. She saw flames billow out of the window of what seemed to be a run down wooden inn. She ran forward drawing her two long knives as she sprinted into the shadows. She then used her knives and her power of magnetism to help her climb onto the roof of the building. She then found a few Toa sized holes in the roof and looked over the side, peeking into the inn below.

What she saw shocked her. She saw Toa fighting warriors and assassins, and strangely they all seemed somehow familiar. Suddenly she reached up and held her head as it felt like it was about to split open. No, this can’t be happening to me… she thought.

Crystalia walked down a lone metal chamber. She looked down and saw that she was dragging a corpse behind her, leaving a trail of blood as she walked into a room, tossing the corpse in front of her.

“Another one tried to escape,” she said. Her voice was cool and even, with a hint of malice. “And I dealt with them.” She smiled.

“Excellent job Agent Serpentine, the Master will be pleased.” Said a Toa with a mask shaped like a skull. No she knew who he was. He was Incinerator, one of the most sadistic and cruel commanders within Dark.

Crystalia’s yellow eyes snapped open now. She remembered who she was… she remembered Dark, and she remembered who she served. She got to her feet and then stepped forward, falling through empty air for a few moments, before unleashing a blast of magnetism that knocked Ashala against the wall as she landed near Roben.

“You never were the best assassin,” she said as she unleashed a roundhouse kick towards Roben’s chest followed by a vicious stab with her poisoned dagger towards his gut.

IC: Roben was running out of room, but that didn't keep him from blocking the kick and knife by reinforcing his armor with a crystal layer. "You may be a better killer. But I have something you never will regain." He swiveled, putting Crystalia between him and Incinerator as the fire blast went by. The ex-Weapon aimed a crystal covered fist at her stomach. Ash was gonna need help, but getting over there was not easy.

Edited by Jon Snow

BZPRPG Profiles

IC XenonXenon easily dodged the strikes by rocketing out of Jaceren's range. Noticing that a lot of the damage that he had inflicted had been repaired, Xenon deduced that his opponent was wearing either a Kiril or a Mask of Healing. Seeing this, he fired yet another plasma blast, this time at Jaceren's face.

Kutukan bared his teeth, forming a sadistic grin.

"You know what they did to me," he grunted, "you can't make the pain any worse."

As he spoke, his eyes began to glow softly at first, but then they grew brighter. He fired another blast of laser vision, a fully-charged one this time, aiming at slightly below the Dark assassin's collarbone. Since lasers traveled at the speed of light, and due to the close proximity, it wouldn't be easy to dodge.

67tlbk.png

“What’s that?” she smiled as he twisted her around, the flames singing her backside. She grimaced, she’d just visited a healer to heal her wounds from Bloodstone, and now this. She deflected the blow with her blad; “Would you hit a lady?” she winked at him before twisting her knife to slash his wrist.

The Fe-Toa ducked under the plasma blast, which impacted the wall behind him. He then rushed forward slashing at Xenon’s gut with each arm while also creating iron spikes on the wall behind Xenon.

The laser impacted, sending the Dark agent through the nearest wooden wall. Pain lanced through Incinerator as he slowly got to his feet. He grimaced and spat blood onto the broken wooden boards around him. The flames twisting around his skull-mask seemed to glow brighter as he rushed back in creating two walls of flame and clapping his hands as they surged towards each side of Kutukan.

“It is nothing compared to what I am about to do to you traitor.”

By now most of the inn was on fire. Malcor felt out with his power, linking his own flames with that of Incinerator's. He pushed the flames back, keeping them on the walls and off of the floor so for now they could continue their battle. One of the assassins surged towards him again swinging a large hammer at his skull. Malcor ducked as the hammer impacted the wall behind him in an explosion of wood and flame. The Po-Assassin whirled around but it was too late as Malcor slashed open his gut with a flaming sword and then delivered a enhanced strength kick to his chest.

IC XenonFor a moment, Xenon considered parrying the strike. But then, he decided to do something else. Dasshing off to the side (thus avoiding the iron spikes on the wall), he parried the claw that was coming for his right side. "Next time that guy opens his freakin' mouth..." he thought even as he formed a collapsing cage of plasma around his foe.

“You have to have an humanity in the first place to loose it,” she said. She slowly walked towards Roben and Ashala. “How touching,” she said before she unleashed a magnetic blast towards Roben. She then began to magnetically lift the fallen metal weapons in the room before hurtling them at Roben.

Iron spikes suddenly popped out of the floor around Xenon, they were tall, making a makeshift cage as well. He then charged through the plasma-cage; the lines of plasma burning deep into each shoulder as he passed through the bars. He grimaced before repairing his armor. He’d have to get Ashala to heal him after this battle. He then attempted to drive his proto-steel claws through the cracks in the iron spikes and into Xenon’s shoulder.

IC: Roben was thrown backwards by the blast, the only thing allowing him to stay standing was his mask. He was substantially closer to the stuck Ko-Toa. The Cry-Toa didn't blush, ain't nobody got time for that. He put up a crystal wall on the sides the weapons were coming from, protecting him and Ashala. He started breathing heavily. "Ash, any way I can get you down besides taking her out?"

IC: The weapons flying across the room were slowed somewhat by a familiar Fe-Toa, though he couldn't stop them all.

BZPRPG Profiles