Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ashala

“Hmm?” she said. Her head was muddled. She’d hit her head on the wall very, very hard. Actually she felt blood running down her back and soaking her hair. Her hair was scarlet usually, but now it was wet.

IC: Crystalia

She charged forward as she attempted to stab her knives through the crystal wall and into Roben’s chest.

IC Xenon"Uh-oh," Xenon thought. "Of all of the elements toa possess, iron is the hardest to deal with." So when Jaceren charged, trying to stab him through the cage, Xenon slammed himself against the opposite side of the cage, caught Jaceren's claws between his own, and unleashed another (more square shaped) blast of plasma from his visor, aimed for Jaceren's throat.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Roben swore. "Ash-" The Toa was interrupted by a pair of knives hitting his wall. Fortunately they didn't go through, but one more hit and they would. Roben didn't intend for Crystalia to get that chance. He absorbed a good chunk of the wall, sending a raw shaft of crystal toward his enemy's stomach.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jaceren

Since there were large iron spikes blocking Xenon his square of plasma impacted one, not Jaceren. It melted a square hole in the spike, but still missed Jaceren. He tore his claws out as he began to try to squeeze the spikes together hopefully crushing his foe inside.

Crystalia doubled over as the crystal’s impacted her gut, knocking her backwards. “You *******.” She growled. She then used her magnetism power to send her knives into the roof. She gave herself a small boost flying into the air she grabbed the knives before swinging herself forward and wrenching the knives out. She flipped over Roben’s wall as she attempted to stab one into his shoulder.

OOC: Don’t worry the poison is non lethal

IC: Xenon

"Goshdarnittoheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!!!"

Xenon, in desperation, formed a small marble of plasma in his hand while forming a large, disk shaped glob of it above Jaceren. In the event that Xenon lost control, it would splash down on top of Jaceren's head. "Come on," he thought. "Open your mouth, open your mouth..."

Edited by Constructman

Except Roben underestimated how agile Crystalia was. She magnetically altered her armor and weapons, changing her course slightly. The crystal missed her as instead she kicked off the wall before unleashing a spinning kick towards Roben.

OOC: Dropping plasma on someone would be an auto-hit Constructman.

IC: Kutukan

Left and right were blocked, and up and forward weren't really viable options. That meant Kutukan had only one way to go: back. He did a backflip away from the flames.

Remember the weight and inertia of your arm. Don't let it hinder you. Charge another optical blast...

Despite his concentration, the Skakdi ended up stumbling as he landed, but he quickly recovered and whirled around to fire another eye-beam at Incinerator.

67tlbk.png

Seeing the glob above his head he dodged to the right, the plasma missing him though some did splash on the back of his armor, melting through. Distracted Jaceren had stopped the iron spikes from moving closer, but Xenon would have little room to maneuver now.

IC: Malcor

Malcor turned to see Jaceren still battling with Xenon. He hated Xenon with every fiber of his soul. He remembered him from his time with Dark and wanted nothing more then to see him dead. His arm flew forward as he unleashed a huge blast of flame at Xenon while he was trapped inside the iron spikes.

The Crystal behind her wrapped around her midsection, pinning her to the wall. She struggled before sheathing one of her blades before grabbing one of her throwing knives and unleashing it at Roben’s shoulder.

IC: Incinerator

Expecting the second eye-beam Incinerator had time to duck under this one before he charged forward unleashing a series of super strength flaming punches at Kutukan.

IC: Kutukan

As Incinerator charged, everything seemed to move in slow-motion. Kutukan closed his eyes and assembled his own analysis of the Dark agent.

Agent Incinerator: Wears a modified Pakari, granting him strength far beyond that of a normal Toa. Possesses the elemental power of flame, and is very skilled in its use. Also equipped with heavily-plated armor. Use extreme caution when in close range. Avoid hand-to-hand combat at all costs.

Kutukan held both arms up in a meager display of self-defense, and manaaged to weave and bob out of the way of the first few punches. However, one struck him in the chest, sending him barreling backwards and into a stack of wooden crates.

No. This does not end tonight.

The Dark agent would find a sweeping arc of laser vision headed directly for his midsection. The movement of the blast would make dodging sideways in either direction an ineffective maneuver, and jumping or ducking probably wouldn't help him much either.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Probably Nemesis fleeing or something. So Xenon’s getting burned to a crisp right now?

IC: Incinerator

Incinerator was blasted backwards from the laser vision, his metal armor glowing red hot and dented as he skidded across the wooden flooring. He slowly got to his feet, flames crackling around his skull. “You will die, you will all die!” he roared as he smashed his fist into the floor creating a massive wave of flame that surged in all directions.

She struggled to move as the Crystal’s covered her entire body except for her head. “I’ll slit your throat for this!”

Malcor continued to bathe Xenon in flames.

IC: Roben didn't reply. Instead the crystals pushed her mask off, dropping it on the ground. With the sudden drop in power Ashala fell off the wall, Roben catching her and supporting her with one arm as he aimed his spikes at Crystalia's unprotected face. Five shards flew at her, killing her or scarring her badly. But no. Each stuck to the wall in a pentagon pattern, barely missing her face. "I'm not like you."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: Brykon peeled his white coat, brown with dirt and grime, off, tossed it to the marble floor and settled into a sofa. He heard Jin plop down near him and sigh gently. "Well, looks like we're stuck waiting," she said quietly, not to Brykon or anyone in particular. "Let's hope dear Lia can keep her mouth shut until we're good and ready."

The colonel simply closed his eyes. He was tired, exhausted beyond compare. After expending much of his power in the fight against Turaga Nuju he was forced to flee in one of the most straining ways possible. The underground was a horrible place if you were lost, and while Brykon was never truly lost he still was not aware of where his path would take him. It was an entire day (or two -- time was hard to tell in the darkness) of slogging from glacial melt caverns though frigid streams to ice-encrusted passageways and into the muddy caves of Onu-Wahi. Finally, he emerged into a mining shaft and followed the sounds of work to the access tunnels and then to Onu-Koro. But in the end, the nonstop marching had only washed the remaining energy within him away.

As he saw with shut eyes he couldn't help himself from feeling the fatigue push him further into darkness. His body begged for sleep but his mind said no! Protesting his body aches, he brain listened to everything about him: The ticking of the grandfather clock against the wall, the soft tinkle of crystal above him, spurred to reaction from the soft whir of the ventilation fan, the clopping of ussals on cobblestone and the grind of coach wheels behind it... the gentle steps of a servant.

• • •

"Madam Aurelia, there's a man and a Vortixx waiting for you in the drawing room."

"Oh?" she said, somewhat surprised at the abrupt mention of guests when she was still in her garage, not even into her house itself. "I'm in no mood for them now," she explained. "Prepare the bath and start my meal, I will see the guests in due t--"

"They used the passcode,"the butler interjected.

Aurelia's tone and expression changed instantly. "Ah. Well, then I will see them now."

• • •

"Your coffee, porter and, ah, 'short stack of smiley-face chocolate chip pankakes,' sir," the woman said as she set the tray down and served the wares.

Brykon sat up as if he were being attacked. "Uh, thanks," he muttered. He held up a pair of digits to the woman: "Two forks." She complied and turned away. Sitting up and looking at the food stuffs before hm, he pushed one cup of coffee to Jin and used a fork to slice through the middle of the pancakes. "After all those blended drinks you had, you need to be as refreshed as possible," he explained, placing a fork in her direction, too. "Eat. You need protein in you, too."

With her mask knocked off Crystalia fell still; hardly noticing the crystal shards that landed around her face.

Jaceren dodged as best as he could as plasma tendrils were whipped all around the room. Some of them lashed against his arms and legs and melted his armor. He ignored the pain diving and rolling. It seemed that some of the tendrils had melted through some of the iron spikes he’d created.

Malcor dove to the ground as plasma whipped over his head. It seemed Xenon was in extreme pain, which wasn’t surprising after Malcor had bathed him in flames.

"Thanks." she said weakly as she fell down from the wall where she'd been held by Crystalia's magnetic power. She looked up at Roben as he held her in his arms.

IC: Vidar – Onu-Wahi Tunnels

“I’ve heard things, though I can’t say that I’ve been invested in this little group,” Vidar admitted. The Toa had been more concerned with missions that pertained only to him than the affairs of other secret organizations. He began to walk through the tunnels with his comrades, “What makes this group so important? Are they like the multitude of secret Makuta-servers that I’ve heard about?”

Vidar continued following Echelon as he asked this, Utu close behind.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

“Yeah,” Ash nodded her head. She then activated her mask and waited as the back of her skull mended itself. She then placed her hand on Roben’s arms and watched as his wounds closed.

She looked up to see the roof on fire. “This place is going to collapse!” she yelled. She wrapped her arms around Roben’s waist and then spread her ice-wings before flying through the nearest torn through wall.

Malcor looked up as the roof began to cave in, but it was too late. He was buried under a pile of burning wood, along with Incinrator.

Jaceren ran forward and tackled Kutukan outside as the building began to collapse. He turned around his blue eyes flashing as he watched the burning inn collapse in on itself. He had no idea if the Dark agents or Malcor had survived.

“**** it…” he said as he got to his feet. He ran over to the burning wood and began slashing at it with his claws. “Malcor!” he roared, not even feeling the flames as they burned his hands and arms.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

OOC Uh.. Flex? The stuff at the top belongs in XMDD. Wrong topic.IC XenonKneeling down on the ground, Xenon looked up at the roof. "Oh no..." he thought even as the building started collapsing around him. In desperation, he activated his Kadin, but it was no use; he was hit by a falling chunk of wood.

OOC: lul sorry had that saved in word, forgot to delete. Edited now.

Tears ran down Ash's mask as she watched the burning wreckage. Those same tears turned to ice and froze in place on her face. "We should leave..." she said. She couldn't believe this. Malcor had been their voice of reason, her protector and the leader of their small group of survivors for so long. Now he was gone.

"Malcor!" he yelled as he continued to hack through the burning wood. Jaceren's shoulder's slumped and his head fell forward as he realized that his best friend was gone. "No... not like this..."

IC (Echelon)

Echelon shook his head.

"Ahh, my dear Vidar, that is not an unnatural assumption, but sadly it is wrong," he said. "You see, these Peers are powerful and they do not serve Makuta's cause; they serve their own. Their influence is clearly considerable; and one of the two I have met claimed that they were above even Makuta's power."

The Necromancer shot Vidar a sideways glance as they walked.

"But what troubles me the most about them," he said, "is that I'd never heard of them before."

As the group of three walked, a light gradually became visible ahead - not the golden glow of Lightstones, but the harsh glare of sunlight. The surface was near.

"One of them, a man of medicine, found me after the...unfortunate events at the Temple of Marks. He took me on board his ship and repaired the damage to my chest, and while he did so, we talked."

Echelon gave what seemed to be a half-sigh, half-hiss.

"Vidar, I must confess...I fear I've made a mistake. You see, he asked me about the Cultured Gentry...specifically...their relationship with our Master. And...I told him."

The Dark Toa grimaced, and stopped walking, turning to his companion.

"I had little choice," he continued. "He had me almost powerless; something on that ship was blocking my elemental powers and I was hardly in any state for physical action. But I fear what they may do with that knowledge. On the other hand, it was not given totally in vain, for they believe they have gained my allegiance, and my services as some sort of 'double agent'. If they are plotting something against Makuta, I will be ideally placed to strike them down. I don't that they will be prepared...but then, so will I."

Echelon recommenced his march towards the light of the surface.

"In any event, Makuta has decreed that I seek out this Ambages once again. Come with me, if you think it wise. If not, I'm sure a man such as yourself has no shortage of...occupation."

OOC: Echelon and Utu to Ko-Wahi. Changed this from Po to Ko, because I forgot where Ambages was :P

Edited by Illusive Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Major bunnying, but since they aren't doing anything.IC. Kyju's Lair (Deep Caves)Near complete darkness in this inner chamber. Two immediate presences, one repressed, corrupted soul. One distant, as if watching. Each was of a different species, and each were of considerable power. As has been stated, none of them could see each other, as far as the two sitting across from Kyju knew. Each had found their seat on the ground, sitting cross-legged on the cold, smooth stone. The two immediate spirits were that of Zenix and Zadron- two servants of Makuta and now Kyju's own potential underlings. They might know it was him- they were of intelligence -but as it was they could not recall a face to the voice that now spoke."Welcome. I appear to you unveiled, something that had not been witnessed in a considerable amount of time. In truth, toy are not witnessing it with your eyes, of course. I come to you with a request- a demand, to be specific. You will each rally the troops within Onu-Koro, though not the ones you may think of. You will find your minions to be the criminals of this underworld's underworld. Organized crime will be your most powerful weapon. To be clear, I want you to create gangs. Do this, or you will surely die."Invisibly, the Akrainid nodded to Pae. He was equipped with a sheathed light stone in case he needed to carry out his deadly assignment. The two visitors, who had come to Kyju by way of message, were at every disadvantage. They could keep themselves alive in a fight, no doubt, but without their vision and with an unknown attacker from behind, there would be no fight."Now, serve me, or let your blood spill."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Ah, bunnying. Actually, I thank you for that- I almost forgot about him.

IC, Zenix: Zenix snorted. "You want us... to create gangs... of criminals? That seems almost... easy..." The Toa of Blackfire shrugged. "As it is the Master's will for me to aid you, I will do this task." The Toa turned to where Zadron was. "What do you think of this idea, Zadron?"

IC: Ashala (Onu-Koro)

"But where do we go?" she asked as she glanced around. It seemed that the only surviving Dark agent was Chrystalia, the one Roben protected with the crystal dome. "You didn't have to save her."

IC: Jaceren (Onu-Koro)

The Fe-Toa walked towards the others now as he pulled his claws back into his arms. "I have an old hideout deep in the Le-Koro jungle I used as my home for a while when I was on my own." Jaceren said. Speaking of the time he'd split from Malcor and Ashala due to a small disagreement.

"It should be safer then here, more Dark agents are sure to be coming."

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC XenonA toa of plasma lay prone among the ruins of the building. Somehow, he had managed to avoid the full brunt of the building's collapse and had made it out relatively unscathed. From the collapse, that is. Xenon was covered in burns all over; if he didn't get to a hospital soon, he would be dead pretty quickly. Slowly, but surely, the Dark Assassin began to stir...

IC: Aar

His shift finished, the Onu-Matoran emerged from the mines behind Whorok. He'd worked hard this shift to earn as much as he could. He was sure he had enough to buy a drill now, but he still had to wait for the paycheck.

"So, are we going to pay Tarnok a visit?" he asked the Toa of Earth.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC (Zadron)

"You think you can intimidate me because it's dark?" Zadron said, unimpressed. "Come off it, Kyju. You know I'm more at home in the shadows than the light. And you don't need to worry about my loyalty; you and your people are paying me more than enough. My blades are yours, so you can drop the theatricality."

Edited by Illusive Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: In which we introduce Hua.

IC:

He loved the smell of wood in the morning.

Hua had waited long for this: The quality of the wood was excellent. The wood was strong enough that he was certain that it would not break for a long while - the skill of those who had felled the tree that it once belonged to was excellent.

Off-course, the quarterstaff was not the perfect weapon, Hua reflected as he slowly shaved the wood into the correct form - going from the large quarters of the log to the simple round form that characterized this short staf. The staff did give it's user reach, and was extremely usefull against attacks that required the it's attacker to lunge forward - such as stabbing weapons and other spears. A quarterstaff user could deflect this blow and even punish the assailant whilst deflecting it. However, against weapons that relied mainly on the weigth of it's user, such as blunt and slashing attacks, the quarterstaff had more limited effect. It's only advantage in that situation was to strike first.

However, Hua loved the quarterstaff as it in it's very essence a non-lethal weapon. It was not intended to draw blood, only to deflect someone - such as a rahi - from attacking. It required little training as well. It was ideal for any matoran as a defensive weapon. Hua tried to design his staves around being usefull against opponents who are bigger then the user - as a result, his staves were a little bit heavier and longer in reach, and, in case of the more discerning client, were reïnforced with steel as well.

The stick now had it's current length and properties - Hua put it on his working bench, observing it's long length and size - he was rather satisfied. The wood was still crude, however, and required quite a bit of abresion. Still, he rather liked the look of an unfinished, unpolished crude piece of wood. He liked how the shadows danced around that form. Picking up his tools, he went to perfect his work.

IC: Pae - Onu-WahiPae remained perfectly silent.His crouched position offered better coverage in the darkness of the already dark caverns. His breathing was exact, long, and controlled, eliminating any sound that his nostrils would be making via passing air. He was calm, his muscles perfectly relaxed to prevent any muscle relaxations or unwanted adjustments of the body. He was perfectly still, and perfectly invisible. Just the way he liked it.Zadron might have been right about one thing. The theatrics. They were never useful. It seemed strange to Pae, watching people he knew, enemies and allies, all attempting to make themselves seem important through their words. The only thing that should show anybody about you is your actions. And for Pae, nobody saw his actions. He was too fast, and too efficient.There were six ways he could kill the Vortixx before him, without causing enough sound to be heard 50 yards from the place the group was currently.He had half a mind to kill Zadron now and be done with him. He was a hired hand. Money did not buy loyalty or devotion, and because of that, Pae did not trust Zadron. Still, Pae crouched in the darkness, protosteel hammers drawn. He had the authority to make that decision too. Kyju might be running Onu-Koro, but it was Pae's job as the Inquisitor of the Fist of Makuta to ensure things ran smoothly.Pae waited.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |