Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Chronn I nodded, thinking it over. And over, and over. "So, whoever this is, they have seen me, and have no likely connection or reason to kill the victim." I scratched my chin. "Perhaps this killing had no connection to you or your friend at all. Maybe the killer is taunting me."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Loosing an eye. Eyeing Mirr and Chronn. XD Maybe I need sleep, but that was ironically funny. IC: Chronn "And if he did it without any real motive, then we have a problem." I explained, using my knowledge from my past. "People like that, they're likely to do something like this again."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn "Indeed, it seems likely." He nodded in agreement, not feeling the same panic as Mirr. He felt a rush, excitement at facing a killer that would possibly be a challenge. "But I do not have evidence to support either way, so I can't really come to a conclusion." He pulled a stone tablet and a carving tool from his bag, and began to write Everything he knew about the crime, and the criminal so far.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Erken, Onu-Koro): Erken watched silently as Mirr, Chronn and Kethrye discussed the murder. He couldn't help feeling impressed by Chronn's wisdom of these things. He was certainly valuable at investigating the case. "You know, it is not uncommon for Turaga to be targets in murders like this one", Erken interjected suddenly. "They hold information. A lot of them. Turaga are often killed because they know things the killer doesn't want others to know... could this be the case here as well?"

IC: Chronn I raised an eyebrow, perhaps this fellow knew something important. "Maybe, but that is more likely a motive when the victim knows the killer. Generally, the people who kill Turaga are taking advantage of their weakened state." I explained to Erken, who's name I did not know. "Or taking out anger for some way they felt they were insulted by a Turaga in the past. Our elders are an easy target, having given up most of their energy." I shook my head in disgust. "It sickens me really. A Turaga has given up their elemental energy, meaning they were also once a Toa. After that, they deserve to be treated better than they are. They gave there Toa forms for the people they protected, and now this..."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Erken, Onu-Koro): Erken almost shed a tear. Chronn had been right, of course. Turaga were Toa who had given up their energy for better good. They should be respected instead of murdered mercilessly. "The one who did this will regret it", Erken said. "This I swear."

I had to smile as I approached his door. He had been a long-time friend, possibly one of the only true friends I've ever had. Always the quiet type, even for an Onu-Matoran, he always longed for an adventure... and I guess that's what drew me to him. He earnestly enjoyed listening to my exploits, something he could never do, in fact to the best of my knowledge never even leaving the Koro! And I in turn admired, and even envied at times, his brilliant mind, wondering how from such a small and quiet package such ingenious ideas sprung forth. It was in fact HIS idea for my new staff, though it required a better crafter than himself for it. In any case he too would be excited to see it. I knocked twice, hoping he would be home.

IC: Wiremu had recently finished the plans Antrim wanted and sent the Le-koronian noble off with the designs when he heard Joske's knock. "Come in," the little Onu-Matoran said, expecting a hapless miner or needy engineer - something in the normal order. Instead, when the door opened, Wiremu's eyes were met by the sight of Joske. Joske was a friendly Ta-Matoran that Wiremu had known on-and-off for a long period of time. Joske, being an adventurer and a journeyman, had drawn Wiremu in - and Joske, being the tiniest bit self-centered, had been drawn to Wiremu for his attentive, earnest listening skills. So, whenever Joske was in town, he'd made it his habit to visit Wiremu and tell the timid engineer about his own recent exploits. Wiremu found that, when Joske was around and speaking, he was rapt and enthralled by the Ta-Matoran's tales of wonder and adventure, but whenever Joske left again, Wiremu almost felt worse about himself, and felt keenly jealous of Joske's easygoing, liberated, and eventful life. But, of course, Wiremu was too polite to ever have brought this up; besides, the stuff of Joske's stories fueled Wiremu's imagination, and made him happy for a time. So it was with minor resentment (overshadowed by the excitement of the moment) that Wiremu greeted Joske. "Hello, Joske," he said as the Ta-Matoran entered. Wiremu didn't have to ask what Joske had been up to, because he knew that Joske would tell him without prompting, anyway. But this time, instead of delving straight into story, Joske pulled the new Kolhii stick from behind his back. Wiremu unconsciously adopted a self-satisfied smile at the look of joy on Joske's face - he could tell that his design had (as usual) been perfect. This pride was Wiremu's only vice, but it wasn't an ill-founded one. "What do you think?" he asked Joske, already knowing the answer but seeking acknowledgement from the Ta-Matoran he so admired. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Chronn "That's what I was thinking exactly." I agreed with Erken, wondering if my methods would freak out my employees any. You know what they say, an eye for an eye, a life for a life. "Now, let's bring this murderer to justice." IC: Kirgon "Not much to see. A little dirt here, a few rocks there." Kirgon shrugged, not sure what was so great about the underground village.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC "I think... " I grabbed the slightly shorter matoran and pulled him to me, doing a one-armed hug around his shoulders. "That you are one of the most brilliant matoran on Mata-Nui! And considering the people I've met, that's sayin' sumthin." He blushed slightly as I winked at him, apparently not used to outright praise. Didn't surprise me, as Onu-Matoran did their work in the background and without thought of thanks, the great backstage performers. A little positive reinforcement didn't hurt anyone, especially when it was true. "Here, why don'tcha take a more personal look at your brainchild." I said as I let myself in, casually handing the staff off in his direction. Between what I said, trying to close the door, and completely not expecting the move he fumbled to hold it, practically dropping it. I chuckled lightly as I made myself comfortable, Wiremu finally getting a solid hold. Pulling out a leaf-wrapped package, I slowly began to unwrap it. "I hope you're not too terribly busy... because I just got off yet another amazing win and I'd hate to celebrate by drinking this exquisite Le-Wahian Sweetleaf Tea all by myself-" I pulled out one of about a dozen small cheesecloth-like bags. "It's you're favorite, isn't it?" I said with a slight smile, dangling it in front of me. "Where's you're teapot? I'll get it started."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC(Mirr): "It used to be toa were so rare...Anyway, it would need to be a toa, judging by the size of these tracks...have your men found any clues yet?" IC(Murderer): The toa walked through the town, before eyeing a new victim. "Hello, little one."It was a matoran, not young or old, but somewhere in between. "Hello. I don't think I've seen you around these parts. What's your name?""Garan. What's yours?" "Oh, that's not important. But I do have something to show you." He led the matoran into an alleyway. He focused his powers of electricity. "Now, I have been watching you. How would you like to be able to be a toa?"The matoran was surprised. "Wow...sure.""Then close your eyes..." Garan closed his eyes. As soon as the eyes were closed, The Murderer unleashed the full force of the electricity. "Bloody. cool dudes. All of them." The electric explosion was quite bright though, so he began to climb up the side of a building to escape.

IC: Wiremu wondered at the balance of the staff - even though he wasn't a Kolhii player himself (it took peak physique and coordination to play in the game at the intra-Koro level, as Joske did), Wiremu was an avid fan, and had dabbled in recreational play before, so he was able to appreciate the fine-tuning present in the sturdy, pliable instrument. Nuparu had really worked his magic; Wiremu was superb as a designer, and a quick and effective executor of those designs, but in terms of pure crafting skill and material nuances, it was impossible to measure up to Nuparu's execution. The sound of crinkling leaf drew Wiremu's focus up from the beautiful instrument. Joske was unwrapping a parcel of teabags - and, as he said, it was Wiremu's favorite type. Le-Wahian, impossible for him to get on a normal basis. "It's fine, I've got it," Wiremu replied to Joske's offer to start the tea. Typical Joske, Wiremu reflected to himself as he fetched the tea kettle, Always with the shock-and-awe. He hung the simple metal kettle over a fireplace, and used a nearby flint and metal to spark the ready tinder in the hearth. Yellow warmth lit up the house. Waiting for the water to heat, Wiremu sat down opposite Joske, who had put the teabags down on the short table between their wood-and-wicker seats. "A win?" Wiremu said, unsurprised. "Congratulations. Crazy to hear you won, though, especially without that new stick," he added with a little grin. Joske smiled, too - last time they'd seen each other, the time when Joske had commissioned the new Kohlii staff, Wiremu had warned him about the cost - which was, of course, negligible for Joske anyway - but Joske had insisted that the new staff would guarantee even more goals. "How was Le-Koro?" Wiremu asked him, keenly reminded that only earlier that day his dreams of visiting Le-Koro had been shut down by Whenua.

test2.png

IC: The murder's actions were quick to attract attention.The electirical explosion had created a breif magnetic feild, enough to be sensed by Miraul. Miraul turned, and geustured for Divan and team to follow him from the pub. He triggered his Mask of Speed, shooting towards the source and spotting the Toa scampering up the side of a building. He smiled as he created a magnetic feild that should have been strong enough to pull the being to the ground. At the same time, Divan appeared beside Miraul, ready to help if need be. A third Toa appeared on top of the building, his presence previously concealed by an illusion.

OOC: I sure missed a lot here!IC: ChronnI was right behind Kethyre, heading in the direction on the noises, and bright flash of light. I hoped it wasn't just another one of those senseless fight, that seemed to be happening everywhere. "Let's see what's happening over there, shall we?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mirr, Murderer[Hey...those sound alike!]): The matoran ran to the scene of the second murder, to witness bolts of lightning flying everywhere, on just missing his feet. "HEY! Watch where you're shooting those things!"Still sliding down the wall, the Murderer looked over. Oh great. More people. This won't be easy to get out of.

IC: Chronn Now, I just had to figure our whom was whom, and why they were fighting. "Now, I will ask once, then I will be forced to interrupt this fighting. What is going on here?!" I shouted to the combatants, I hadn't yet noticed the body of the second victim.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Zaveno stumbled about in the darkness of the tunnels, his small light stone doing hardly anything against the darkness. "That's the last time I trade for a light stone with a Matoran who looks and smells like he came out of the rear end of a Rahi...". He sighed. It was useless, arguing with himself. Up ahead, he heard shouting and the distant sounds of a skirmish. "Oho! a little bit of excitement!" he said as he ran towards the sounds. -:z:

IC "Le-Koro? Oh you know, the usual: Green. Leafy. Swampy. Buggy." It was my turn to smile slyly. Two could play this game, and clearly Wiremu knew I was returning fire. I threaded my fingers to rest my chin on them as he rolled his eyes, still smiling though. I think he enjoyed these mental sparring matches, more of his kind of sport. "Anything else?" he tried again. I decided not to bite, giving a deep, thoughtful look. "Humid." I finally answered. He threw his hands into the air is slight exasperation as the kettle whistled loudly, standing up to get it. A few moment later we were enjoying the hot and savory aroma of Sweetleaf Tea. I made small talk, catching up on recent events for him (cliff notes version, of course) before asking the question on my mind. "So did you talk to Turaga Whenua?" The look on his face told more than the story did. Once again denied. I couldn't help but shake my head. "I understand the importance of listening to our elders but honestly Wiremu, you need to get out there!" I put my cup on the table, a little upset. "You know me, I could tell stories all day of my adventures but really... take a vacation! Haven't you EVER thought of leaving this Koro, even for just a few days? Sometimes you need to take a chance, break a rule, go against the grain, otherwise you will never know what its like to live, let alone find your true calling. If I had always done what I was told I would be sitting in some Guard outpost right now instead of a Kohlii champion. Have you no thirst for adventure?" I didn't realize what came out until I noticed him looking at me funny.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I need to get faster at posting.IC:Mirual and Divan were already out of the way, thanks to their Masks of Speed. Divan triggered his elemental power in an effort to make their foe trackable, firing a single, thin jet of mercury at his foe. It splatted on the ground as their foe teleported away. Miraul sighed as their foe dissappeared. "Should have removed his Kanohi with my power. Next time I see him, I will." Ziraul leaped down from the roof. He turnned to Chonn. "Who are you?", he inquired, adding and pointing, "What do you know about the dead matoran?"

OOC: Yeah, I had guessed that. IC: Chronn "Indeed, which means we have no chance of catching up to him." I noted, to both myself and Mirr, "It means outsmarting him is the logical choice." OOC: I read Ta-koro. Not surprised that you're mad. I know I would be.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Erken, Onu-Koro): Erken thought hard about what they should do to catch the murderer. The Kualsi of the murderer made him fast and hard to catch. His powers made killing quick and easy, too. "Well, there goes my theory about motives", Erken said. "I see no reason for him to have killed this Matoran. It's almost as if he was... just passing by."

IC: Joske has such a nonchalant air about the kind of life he leads, Wiremu reflected as his visitor went on, It's thoughtless, almost taunting, the way that he flaunts his experience; maybe he enjoys tormenting me... As soon as he'd thought that, though Wiremu chided himself. No, it's not Joske, it's you. You're the one who never leaves his home, who never goes on any adventures. Anybody else's life is enviable from where I stand. Joske, admittedly, is careless about his words in front of me, but he doesn't mean to antagonize me... does he? Indeed, Wiremu was unable to hide a shadow of the offense he'd felt at Joske's words. There the Ta-Matoran sat, telling Wiremu to abandon his duties and disobey his Turaga, to run off for his own enjoyment, and with as little gravity as if he'd been telling Wiremu to come to a Kohlii match. Welcome though the idea might have been to Wiremu's imagination, his more pragmatic side was starkly opposed. Wiremu saw that Joske had caught a glimpse of his frustration, and immediately rectified his expression to be more placid. No need to raise tensions unnecessarily, he decided. "Joske," Wiremu began, his small voice trying its best to remain level, "You of all people should know that I've a 'thirst for adventure.' More than anything else I can think of. Every single day, I imagine myself traveling the island, seeing the trees, watching the... the..." The snow. Wiremu had only been to Ko-Koro once, to fix the lift there; the whiteness had blinded him, the cold and wetness had amazed him. He'd had to leave far too soon. Snow still filled his dreams, serene and unbroken. "But," Wiremu said, regaining a more resolute tone, "Not all of us can be successful Kohlii players. I have a duty that goes beyond entertainment, Joske. My place is here, and I am set in my duty. The Koro needs me, much more than I need an adventure. My work makes our Koro more prepared by the day for Makuta's next strike, it makes everyone else's lives easier, it keeps us growing. And, unlike Kohlii, these are things that we need. I'm helping people. Are you?" Wiremu was a bit taken-aback by his own forcefulness - it was quite uncharacteristic of him to call anybody out on anything, let alone Joske. But the Onu-Matoran had already had a trying day, and he had to get something off his chest. Wiremu's voice escalated to a shrill yell. "Yes, because I care about other people, Joske! I can keep my own desires in check when it means doing what's right for them. Traipsing about the island without a care in the world, playing a game for a living, may work for you, but I couldn't live like that. Responsibility means something to me, which is clearly untrue for you!"

test2.png

IC:IcarinIcarin, who had been flying by and watching the whole thing, saw where the murderer had teleported too. But he didn't try to attack, he just stayed in the air, watching, waiting for the murderer to slip up.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Vade - Great Mine Vade was categorizing the last few pieces of rock and protodermis that had been mined that day. Soon he would be returning to Onu-Koro. Soon he would be back in his comfortable home, enjoying the evening meal. The thought brought a smile to Vade's face. As he was in a good spirit that evening, he worked all the quicker through the classification work. He dated it, signed his name, and then took the report with him to the mine elevator. Vade pulled the lever, and the lift slowly rose up to the level where the chief prospector observed the mine. After bidding his farewell for the night, Vade made his way down the tunnel to Onu-Koro. After around ten minutes, he emerged out of the tunnel into the underground town of Onu-Koro. OOC: Open for interaction.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012