My theory is that when JM shot him himself, he didn't actually fire. Sound pressure/a wifi signal activated a vat of fake blood/animal blood. Also, I swear Sherlock didn't check his pulse.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I personally hope its not actually Moriarty behind the "Miss me" message. I'd love to see more Moriarty stories, but I feel his suicide was character defining. The padded cell Moriarty in Sherlocks mind palace says it all really, he actually enjoyed the prospect of death.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I personally hope its not actually Moriarty behind the "Miss me" message. I'd love to see more Moriarty stories, but I feel his suicide was character defining.

I definitely agree. Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm hoping he's still dead, too. My brother and I have been arguing about it for days. He's already started working out a design for a gun mechanism that fired a fake shot when you pulled the trigger while wirelessly activating an exploding blood pack, but could also be rigged to fire an actual shot using a second, hidden trigger should the need arise. He described it as "disappointingly simple."

Actual Sherlock brother.

Anyway, I enjoyed the new episodes immensely, and they were well worth the wait. I loved all the character interactions, and this show just continues to outdo itself in the style department. I watched it with friends, and we spent the last five minutes of the last episode the same way we spent the first five minutes of the first episode- Shouting incoherently at the television, alternating between the words "WHAT." and "NO!". And then we jibbered our hastily-formed theories at each other for fifteen minutes, before launching into an impromptu a capella rendition of the background music. It was awesome.

The main thing I didn't like was how Magnussen was defeated. It's not that Sherlock shouldn't be allowed to shoot people (heck, he even did it in the original books), it's just that it was a decidedly un-Sherlockish thing to do given the context. It was unexpected, but not clever- anyone could have walked up to Magnussen and shot him (In fact, in the original story, an "anyone" did.) Since Magnussen did not keep any sort of hard copies as evidence, I would have liked to have seen Sherlock tricking Magnussen into publishing a load of misinformation, arranging for him to be taken to court for libel, discrediting his media empire, and ultimately, having him put away in jail. I get that he shot Magnussen to protect John (and he did so in that moment to stop John from shooting him), but in my mind, he just became a little bit less like Sherlock Holmes because of it.

Also... his first name is William. What?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

As I'm sick I'm rewatching the whole of Sherlock again :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Obviously. :P
Also nowhere on the internet will let me see season 3. *is aggravated*

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I think Series 4 is coming on Christmas..

I love the BBC.

Except when they make us cry.

And Michael Grade.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Just watched all of Series 2; the first and third episodes were fantastic, but I did feel that the second fell a little short. Mystical stuff also leads to an underwhelming end result.

Now I must hunt for Series 3, or wait a long time - since I no longer have actual tv. ;__;

Just watched all of Series 2; the first and third episodes were fantastic, but I did feel that the second fell a little short. Mystical stuff also leads to an underwhelming end result.

Now I must hunt for Series 3, or wait a long time - since I no longer have actual tv. ;__;

If you find it please tell me, as I have no real tv either. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Good news! I found Series 3!

I've watched the first episode and am halfway through the second. It's just as good as the first two series so far, and I am rather happy that they didn't linger too much on the topic of how Sherlock survived. I don't really need to know how he did it. My only complaint thus far is the camera work; something about it feels a little off compared to the first two series. A little less inspired.

Can camera work seem inspired?

I dunno.

My friend had a good theory about the whole

Moriarty-dying-and-coming-back-thing. Moriarty had a younger brother, also named James Moriarty (look it up if you don't believe me). Basically, my friend's theory is that all of the Moriarty we have seen so far is actually the younger brother, and that Professor Moriarty's actual plan is about to unfold. Which actually really makes sense if you think about it.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Moriarty-dying-and-coming-back-thing. Moriarty had a younger brother, also named James Moriarty (look it up if you don't believe me). Basically, my friend's theory is that all of the Moriarty we have seen so far is actually the younger brother, and that Professor Moriarty's actual plan is about to unfold. Which actually really makes sense if you think about it.

That

Is wonderful. I could also see that happening.

That

Is wonderful. I could also see that happening.

I would love to see that.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

There's also the possibility that instead of another James Moriarty, we have...

Janine Moriarty

Dark hair, similar accent, obviously intelligent, fancied Sherlock and has previously worked with another psychopath... could happen...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a John Hurt is in everything thing, and it ended with John, Hurt, by Sherlocks grave.

Oh god. XD

Also can someone bump the DW thread? Please?

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

This show.

Is.

Incredible.

HOWEVER. I didn't like the first episode of S3 much because the mystery was sooooooo boring. I get they were pretty much following up after the ending of S2 but still...it wasn't very exciting. The second episode took a while to set up but it got AWESOME in the end...I just wish they explained the

belt murder thing

more conclusively. I need to rewatch it to understand it more.

But the third episode...now that was magnificent.

I don't think Sherlock was ever interested in outsmarting or battling it out with Magnussen as he was with Moriarty. I think he was just interested in the "vaults" and once he knew they were in his head, the task was to extinguish the active flame that Magnussen basically embodied...a very open threat to John, Mary, and all of London. Sherlock is only interested in how things happen and is shown on many occasions to not care about the outcome, which is why he often let Moriarty get away--he didn't fully understand how he did the things he did, and of course, he needs to beat everyone he encounters. Magnussen's mind vault was his only secret other than the contents of the vault, but Sherlock isn't interested in facts. He wanted to know how Magnussen did what he did and once that was the case, Magnussen wasn't interesting anymore and Sherlock acted in the interest of his very dear friends.