The Adventures of Ninjago Continue!

Welcome to the Future

Ninjago fans, rejoice! Cartoon Network has announced that the Ninjago TV series <a href='http://www.awn.com/news/cn-announces-new-ninjago-specials-2014'>will continue</a> with four one-hour specials, which should correspond to twelve 20-minute episodes, on January 29 7/6c. The new episodes will be preceded by a game called "Rise of the Nindroids" on the CN website on January 20. Read on to watch the announce trailer. Anyone else feeling all tingly inside?

View the full article

Awesome news. The one thing is, plus commercial four hour-long specials probably translate to eight episodes (1 hour= 40 minutes without commercials).

The game sounds interesting, too.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Awesome news. The one thing is, plus commercial four hour-long specials probably translate to eight episodes (1 hour= 40 minutes without commercials).

The game sounds interesting, too.

Oh, you are right. I didn't allow for the ad breaks, so that would be less than the twelve episodes I calculated. Still good enough that we are getting any episodes at all! :D

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Eight episodes is what I had heard about when we first got confirmation that the theme was continuing (can't remember where that was; might have been from Jay Vincent), so it's good to have confirmation of that. It's interesting that it's being presented as four one-hour specials instead of as individual episodes. I wonder if Ninjago will continue to present new episodes in this manner in the future, if we get more episodes that is.

In any case, I'm very much looking forward to the premiere!