• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Adventures of Ninjago Continue!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,302 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 05:07 PM

Welcome to the Future
Ninjago fans, rejoice! Cartoon Network has announced that the Ninjago TV series <a href='http://www.awn.com/news/cn-announces-new-ninjago-specials-2014'>will continue</a> with four one-hour specials, which should correspond to twelve 20-minute episodes, on January 29 7/6c. The new episodes will be preceded by a game called "Rise of the Nindroids" on the CN website on January 20. Read on to watch the announce trailer. Anyone else feeling all tingly inside?

View the full article

#2 Offline Toa Zaz

Toa Zaz
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 736 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 06:31 PM

Awesome news. The one thing is, plus commercial four hour-long specials probably translate to eight episodes (1 hour= 40 minutes without commercials).

The game sounds interesting, too.

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,019 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 06:56 PM

Awesome news. The one thing is, plus commercial four hour-long specials probably translate to eight episodes (1 hour= 40 minutes without commercials).
The game sounds interesting, too.

Oh, you are right. I didn't allow for the ad breaks, so that would be less than the twelve episodes I calculated. Still good enough that we are getting any episodes at all! :D

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jan 15 2014 - 06:56 PM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 09:00 PM

Yay! Glad we have a solid date!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#5 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,103 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 11:03 AM

The trailer was great, as it made me excited for what is to come for this show. I'll definitely watch it if I can.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#6 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,085 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 01:22 PM

Eight episodes is what I had heard about when we first got confirmation that the theme was continuing (can't remember where that was; might have been from Jay Vincent), so it's good to have confirmation of that. It's interesting that it's being presented as four one-hour specials instead of as individual episodes. I wonder if Ninjago will continue to present new episodes in this manner in the future, if we get more episodes that is.

In any case, I'm very much looking forward to the premiere!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users