Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

So it's probably a testament to how much Mafia I've played that I read Norik's death scene and forgot Blade had changed his name, so I kind of just freaked out at my computer like

"OH FRICK"

"NULL'S FIGHTING BACK"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I suspect he used anything but the knife. You know, because it would be way too obvious for him to have actually used what he's telling us he used. But that's just what he wants us to think, and he actually did use the knife! Unless Xaeraz logic is in effect in which case my first point still stands.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This is the fastest, most original, and most fun game I have played on BZPower in quite some time. I think it's a testament to how good this is when I don't even care that my kill failed or that I died the first round because this game is just so darn fun and chaotic.

Also, poison is always the way to go. It's nice and subtle.

Unless you wish to personally insult them, in which case use a knife.

But then, if you poison them you can arrogantly hold a victory conversation with them as they die in front of you, rubbing their impending death in their faces and openly declaring it to be your fault.

Yes, always go with poison.

This is the fastest, most original, and most fun game I have played on BZPower in quite some time. I think it's a testament to how good this is when I don't even care that my kill failed or that I died the first round because this game is just so darn fun and chaotic.

Also, poison is always the way to go. It's nice and subtle.

Unless you wish to personally insult them, in which case use a knife.

But then, if you poison them you can arrogantly hold a victory conversation with them as they die in front of you, rubbing their impending death in their faces and openly declaring it to be your fault.

Yes, always go with poison.

Are you trying to say something about my use of knife tex?

And to be honest when i saw i actually succeeded in my assassination i was like 'Wuh'.

*Cringes* Don't hurt me Blade/Null.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, Tex, you can't torture me over this game, I didn't actually manage to even try and assassinate you. No, you should torture me over 0.3. But you deserved 0.3, you traitor.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Shezon, holdin' grudges. Tex, I think it's catching on.

There is a difference between having a reason and having no reasons

Currently the only players in any game that I would expect to be holding a grudge against me are Toarobot (for Mirrors) and Chro (also for Mirrors)

A little bit... but mainly I hold no grudge from Mirror because most of my blame rests on the village for failing entirely, not on you for messing them up.

I think that is the whole point of the way it is set up. I mean from what i understand it is just to be a fast paced fun game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Remember that if your assassination attempt does not appear below, it's because your target was already eliminated by another assassin.
Round 2 Summary

Pupwa21 kicked off the night's bloodshed, albeit in his own sneaky, subversive style. Knowing the Dapper Man to be a purveyor of fine wineries (as all good dapper men are), Pupwa21 spiked the '74 merlot with a healthy dose of cyanide. The Dapper Man took a sip, and realized all too late his mistake. In his death throes he lashed out at Pupwa21 with a knife, but narrowly missed him.

Pupwa21, while at the winery, decided to help himself to the winery's extensive catalog of cheeses. Noticing a fine brie which looked delectable, he asked the attendant if he could have a knife to try a slice. The attendant, Shadowhawk, obliged by gently shoving a butter knife through Pupwa's occipital lobe.
In another part of town, Pulsating Explosive had decided to try to relax by engaging in a calming game of ten-pin bowling. As he lined up in an attempt to rectify a seven-ten split, Pulsating Explosive noticed a Vox in a Box creeping towards him out of the corner of his eye. Pulsating Explosive swung his 45-lb bowling ball towards Vox's outstretched hand and knocked the exposed switchblade right out of it. The two stared at each other awkwardly until Vox slinked back, embarrassed, into the shadows.
Shaking his head, Pulsating Explosive sauntered nonchalantly up to the bar to catch a glimpse of the Kolhii playoffs. Turning his head, he noticed Burnmad sitting at the bar, ingesting a triple-order of jumbo nachos. Disgusted by Burnmad and his high-cholestorel food choices, Pulsating Explosive promptly strangled him with a wire and left his corpse facedown in a mess of queso and tortilla chips.
From across the bowling alley, Unit#phntk#1 noticed the kill and let out a sharp laugh. Annoyed by the pitch and duration of Unit's laugh, Chro shot him in the spleen without a second's hesitation.
And since all the assassins had engaged in the game, the attendance for the second screening of the LEGO Movie was dramatically reduced. Let's hope that doesn't hurt the movie's performance at the box office.
----------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Unit#phntk#1, Burnmad, Pupwa21, and The Dapper Man have all been assassinated. A Vox in a Box, Pulsating Explosive, Shadowhawk and Chro remain. Round 3 begins now and will conclude on Thursday at 8:30pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg