Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Sorry folks had to take care of some real life matters but now i am back and i responded.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well chro you do have a very good point. I know what weapons you have used in the past.. Sledgehammer being one of the main ones though you show a high resistance to explosives..

And I am also so very surprised no one has targetted me... what the heck is up with that folks. Am I not worthy of your hatred?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The Final Round Summary

The Shadowed One's throne room had been entirely vacated but for the two assassins and the Shadowed One himself, who stood perched on his throne overlooking the remaining contestants.

On the eastern side of the throne room stood Vox, eyeing his opponent with a look of equal parts loathing and ire. From the western side, Chro nonchalantly assessed his nemesis, whisking away the remaining ash and gunpowder from his brow from the last round.

The two stared at each other. No words. The Shadowed One dropped his scepter and the fighting commenced.

Vox began walking towards Chro, his pace measured and his gaze unwavering. Chro folded his arms, seeming rather amused by Vox's singlemindedness. As soon as Vox crossed over the center of the throne room Chro unclenched his left fist, dropping a detonator to the ground. A landmine that had been inconspicuously concealed under the floor erupted, sending a cascade of fire and molten asphalt rocketing to the ceiling.

The conflagration completely engulfed Vox, and the room filled with smoke.

Chro turned towards the Shadowed One, a look of expectation on his face. "Well?" he asked.

And just like that, Vox emerged from the smoke and drove an icepick into Chro's skull. "That was for Shadowhawk," Vox whispered into the ear of Chro's twitching corpse as it dropped to the ground.

Silence fell on the throne room as the smoke cleared and Vox stood triumphant over his foe. The game was over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Congratulations to Vox, the first champion of Bionicle Hitman. Hitman II: Lethal Alliance will be posted shortly and registration for that will close this Sunday at 4:30pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

*stares down at all the corpses while thrusting his fist into the air*

Yeah! Behold the power of my icepick.

But really this was fun and sign me up for the next hitman game chuck... will it be in this topic?

Also good game chro... you really made me work for this.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Icepick was a substitution for a knife, per Vox's request. And yes, Hitman II will be in this topic, posted very soon.

Yeah i had asked chuck to use either a stilletto or a icepick... the reason for the icepick is i was having to shovel ice off my porch and was using a version of an icepick today..

however this my friends is a classic icepick

Ice-pick-1-.jpg

So in a way that could be used as a dagger.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

wut.png

THE PREMISE OF THE GAME

What is this game about?

It has been one year since the Shadowed One bid all of the assassins on his payroll to kill each other, in order to adjust the size of his corporation for an unstable economy. Now the Odinan economy has boomed once more, and the assassination industry is flourishing.

And yet, on the anniversary of that bloody game, the Shadowed One has ordered that once again all assassins on his payroll must destroy one another. The reason he claims is so that the weak assassins in his ranks may be weeded out, with only the strongest left alive.

But there is a deeper, more self-invested reason for the Shadowed One's revisitation of this bloody tradiiton: the Dark Hunters have been infiltrated by the Order of Mata Nui, and five of the Shadowed One's assassins are really moles on the payroll of Helryx herself.

The Shadowed One has designed this game to end those moles and their days of corporate espionage. Any other gory entertainment is just icing on the bloodstained cake.

Let the game begin.

PLAYING THE GAME

What do I do in this game?

In this game, you are attempting to assassinate other players. You do this by PMing me with the name of the player you are targeting. You have six weapons in your arsenal to choose from: a Knife, a Gun, Poison, an Explosive, a Sledgehammer, or Wire. In addition to your target's name, you will also PM me the weapon you will use in your assassination attempt.

You are not guaranteed a kill. Different assassins have different resistances and weaknesses against different weapons. When signing up for the game, you will PM me a list of all the weapons and correponding numerical values, like so:

Knife: 1

Gun: 2

Poison: 3

Explosive: 4

Sledgehammer: 5

Wire: 6

This is your profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. The lower the number, the weaker you are to that form of attack. For example, if someone targeted you with a Wire, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 6, you would survive. If someone targeted you with Poison, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 3, you would survive. If someone targeted you with a Knife, you would die instantly, as there is no number on a die lower than 1.

Rounds will take place roughly over 24-hour intervals. If you fail to send me the name of a target and a weapon of choice, you will take no action that round.

AND NOW FOR THE TWIST: This iteration of Bionicle Hitman isn't called "Lethal Alliance" for no reason. In this game, six of the assassins will really be moles for the Order of Mata Nui. They will know one another's identities, and they may conspire together in an attempt to eliminate all of the other assassins. If the OoMN moles are the only ones left alive at the end of the game, they win and as an added bonus get to assassinate the Shadowed One himself.

However, if an assassin kills one of the OoMN moles, he gains a bonus point that he may allocate to any one of his resistances. For example, he may make his '1' resistance a '2', his '3' resistance a '4', or even make his '6' resistance a '7'. These bonuses stack, so if by some miraculous happenstance one assassin kills all 6 OoMN moles, he will have 6 bonus points to allocate as he pleases.

Once all applications have been received, I will PM six randomly selected players who will be the moles.

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?

I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive 'first dibs' on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?

There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

Can moles kill each other?

No.

SIGNING UP FOR THE GAME

What do I need to do to be able to play?

To sign up, state that you are signing up by posting in this topic, and then PM me the following list of weapons with corresponding numerical values 1-6. You choose which weapons you are resistant to and which weapons you are vulnerable to.

Knife:

Gun:

Poison:

Explosive:

Sledgehammer:

Wire:

PAYROLL

These are your fellow assassins. Eliminated assassins are designated in red. Eliminated moles are designated in blue.

1. Pupwa21

2. Chro

3. The Dapper Man

4. A Vox in a Box

5. SHADOWHAWK

6. Pulsating Explosive

7. Aegon Targaryen

8. Toa Lhikevikk

9. Zero: Maverick Hunter

10. Punished Snake

11. Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

12. Protalgif

13. Commander Viral

14. Freelancer Tex

15. Unit#phntk#1

16. Regenerated ShadowVezon

17. Null.

18. Baltarc

19. Norik of Gielinor

Registration closes Saturday, January 25th at 4:30pm.

RULES

What must I do and not do?

1. No changing targets. I will accept the first PM you send me, and will ignore any others you send in an attempt to switch your target.

2. No complaining about outcomes. I am not biased; I am genuinely just rolling a die. This game is a little bit of strategy with a whole lot of luck.

3. Have fun!

Edited by Chuck Bartowski

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

What were your resistances? I'm curious to know.

I was considering poisoning you but wanted to go for something more dramatic.

Come now.. i am not going to reveal what my Stats were.. would ruin the next game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I, for one, plan to entirely rescramble my resistances... but whatever, I understand. :P

i figure why mess with something that works right?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Joining.

By the way, my actual BZP name is JiMing. But hey, if you can do something clever with Zero (WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOR) then go for it.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I know, but I like to imagine you're the traitorous evil mercenary hitman and Voxumo's the mostly morally ambiguous hitman. Also, you killed me once so one of these days I have to repay the favour. Next game, we might even get actual traitors.

That said, good luck.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Sign me up.

EDIT: Here's hoping Canis signs up. Little bit of added vengeance. The metaphorical cherry on the imprisonment cake.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Voxumo was actually very helpful throughout that whole game and I only had him killed because we were being forced to get rid of someone.

Lloyd and Pulse were helpful too, so props to them. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits