Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

I know, but I like to imagine you're the traitorous evil mercenary hitman and Voxumo's the mostly morally ambiguous hitman. Also, you killed me once so one of these days I have to repay the favour. Next game, we might even get actual traitors.

That said, good luck.

Morals? What is this foreign concept?

But none the less no one can withstand the power of a well placed icepick..

*holds up a sign that reads 'Free Lobotomies in the Odina academy'*

That's right folks you to can get a free Lobotomy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll have one Lobotomy for Dummies please.

Sorry you will have to go to Barnes & Nobles for that. I just give the lobotomies

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For the record, these were my stats last time. I changed them this time.

These are my strengths/weaknesses:
Knife: 5
Gun: 3
Poison: 1
Explosive: 6
Sledgehammer: 4
Wire: 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm still missing sign-up PMs from a few people (I was too lazy to figure out who :P). The game will commence in 4.5 hours, so be sure to send them before then!

Also, because more people signed up than expected, the number of moles has been upped from 5 to 6, so that they have more of a fighting chance. :)

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

The moles have all been contacted. Round 1 begins now and will end Monday at 4:30pm. I'm still missing sign up PMs from a couple people, but as long as I receive them by the end of the round that's okay. If not, you're eliminated from the game.

I put Explosive to 6 so if someone tried to kill me with one, I'd likely survive, and look cool. But I've changed my stats this time. Some Strengths and Weaknesses have stayed, others have changed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Oh, did I say 7:00pm? I actually meant 11:00pm. >.>

Anyways, the first round is always long and confusing, but after carefully double-checking I'm positive that I got all of the murdering, the counter-murdering and the anti-murdering figured out correctly. Remember that if your assassination attempt did not appear it is because your target was already killed by someone else.

----------------------------------------------

Round 1 Summary:

Last night the Shadowed One's grisly game of hitman v.s. hitman began afresh, exactly one year after the original. Nineteen assassins gathered in Odina, ready to rend one another limb-from-limb in the name of glory, honor, and a 30% pay raise on all incoming contracts.

Pulsating Explosive commenced the proceedings, as he lovingly crafted one of his trademark plastique explosives. Spying Commander Viral's Lamborghini in a nearby parking garage, he rushed over, planted the explosive carefully on the vehicle's underbelly, and then hid. Viral, when he entered the car, revved up the engine, turned on the seat-warmers, changed the radio station, and activated his manual-explosive-removal system. The bomb fell to the ground, undetonated, and Viral drove away as Pulse looked on remorsefully.

Pulse, dejected, slunk into a nearby alleyway. From out of nowhere, Pupwa21 appeared and launched a bazooka directly at Pulse's feet. Unfazed, Pulse kicked the rocket harmlessly out of the way and kept on walking.

Pupwa21, his jaw slack in disbelief, quickly composed himself and decided to head to a nearby saloon to spend the night. Walking in the saloon, Pupwa21 halted as one bullet whizzed by his left ear and another whizzed by his right. He looked to see an inebriated Punished Snake and Null both aiming their smoking guns directly at him "On second thought," Pupwa mused, "maybe staying in a saloon isn't such a bright idea." And with that he walked away and disappeared into the night.

In another part of town, Toa Lhikevikk, a consummate appliance salesman in addition to his hitman work, was showing off the Ninja X20, the latest in a long line of premium blenders. The customers of his appliance store 'oohed' and 'ahhed' but Baltarc was not impressed. Disappointed in the performance of his Ninja X20, Baltarc threw a live grenade at Lhikevikk to send the blender industry a message. Unfortunately, Lhikevikk was skilled in the art of midair-grenade-disarming and the useless M79 explosive dropped to the ground, undetonated. Infuriated that Baltarc would interrupt his demonstration, Lhikevikk leaped down and used the wire of the Ninja X20 to electrocute Baltarc to death. Because science. And in so doing, Lhikevikk became the first assassin to kill one of the OoMN moles.

In one of the local cinemas, at a screening of "The LEGO Movie" (which is apparently all they ever play in Odinan theatres), Aegon spied his target Norik of Gielinor out of the corner of his eye. Creeping up until he was right behind him, Aegon whipped out his wire and began strangling Norik. But a moment before Aegon crushed his esophagus, Norik managed to whip out his handy-dandy broadsword and pierce Aegon through the skull, managing to kill another one of OoMN's moles before his own life was ended.

Meanwhile, back at the saloon, Null and Punished Snake had fallen quite asleep, knocked out by their excessive consumption of pepperoni pizza and grape soda. Shaking his head at their lack of stamina, the Dapper Man took a swig of his 276th grape soda, only to then spit it out involuntarily as one of Protalgif's shotgun slugs went burrowing through it. Protalgif snapped his fingers in frustration and ran out of the saloon as the Dapper Man, enraged, picked up his nearby sledgehammer and threw it as hard as he could at Freelancer Tex's face. Tex ducked and the sledgehammer went sailing through the saloon window and out into the wild, where it lived wild and free, met a lovely, untamed lady sledgehammer, and had many sledgehammer babies.

Punished Snake was still fast asleep when his assailant, Commander Viral, walked through the door, having just rolled up in his souped-up Lamborghini. Walking towards Punished Snake, Commander Viral drew his knife and went in for the kill. Unfortunately, he tripped on one of the 4,000 grape soda cans littering the floor and fell flat on his face. Using the commotion, Chro snuck in and used a wire to effortlessly dispatch of the snoozing Snake.

Noticing his old nemesis Vox at the bar, Chro sauntered up to him as he pocketed his wire. "Funny that only a year ago it was you and me in the finals, huh? Strange how time flies."

"Sure is," Vox agreed as he once again nailed an icepick through Chro's skull.

Across the saloon, Burnmad and Unit were enthralled in the kohlii championship, the Super Kohl. Burnmad launched out of his seat as the Bronkohs scored a goal to put them ahead with seven seconds left in the game. Unit, devastated that his beloved Seehakks had been all but eliminated from contention, swung his sledgehammer violently and decisively decapitated the celebrating Burnmad.

As the sun began to rise on the bloodsoaked evening, Protalgif unlocked his apartment door and slowly walked inside, eager to rest up so that he could engage in another evening of murder and mayhem. Unfortunately, he never got the chance, because from across the room Shadowhawk flung his throwing knife and punctured Protalgif right in his gob. And with that, a third OoMN mole was taken out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Baltarc, Aegon Targaryen, Norik of Gielinor, Punished Snake, Chro, Burnmad and Protalgif are dead. The rest of the assassins remain. Round two begins now and will end Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.

Misc: Three moles were killed last night; Shadowhawk and Lhikevikk, as the surviving killers of two of these moles, you are each entitled to a stat boost. Please PM me with the weapon to which you would like a resistance boost. :)

Edited by Chuck Bartowski

...Why do I not remember targeting Tex? Huh, okay.

You scared me there for a second and I had to double-check. But yes, you definitely did target Tex in your PM.

E: And can I also just say how remarkable it is that there were so many failed murder attempts? Hopefully you guys can use this first round to gauge the resistances of your fellow hitmen. Now that you guys know what you guys are resistant to, I feel like we may have a real bloodbath on our hands next round.

Edited by Chuck Bartowski

Vox I swear to god

*offers Chro a hug*

Come on... Could you be mad at this face?

*Has a face that makes Jason look like a model due to a failed explosive.*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You killed him literally twice in a row, wiht the same weapon. =P

Oh yeah that.. Well have to give some credit to chuck.. he is the one who chose to use the icepick again this round.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This time I had a higher blade resistance, too, so I guess you got a luckier roll.

Sorry Ric, I chose you at random and forgot that I'd killed you last game.

Next time I won't target you, though. Oh no. I think we all know who I'll target.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits