BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Yeppers. Quick, who can name which characters we are?!

Oh, and I remember -JL-being confused for being a female because of his avatar once. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I was confused as female by a couple people when I had the Weiss av (before the Texas one) because I'd accidentally changed my gender to female

But other than that I have had no problems

That said if you refer to me as female by accident, that's cool. Not gonna get upset or anything.

E: On that note, when I was referred to as female, it was oddly other people that started getting up in arms over it and not me. o_O

Edited by Voltex 2

because I'd accidentally changed my gender to female

how did you manage to do that?

Not sure

I might've changed my location and accidentally clicked the drop-down arrow or something? I didn't even know it was like that until it was pointed out. :P

Oh, and I remember -JL-being confused for being a female because of his avatar once. Hope it doesn't happen again.

*Arches brow*

And sadly I have no idea who any of the characters are so I won't be answering that..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

But I know you

I know plenty about you

>.>

<.<

eheheheheheh

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Oh, that was you, Vox? Hm. Then again, getting a first impression from an av CAN be misleading... I think I'm safe though, most of you know who I am at this point.

But I know you

I know plenty about you

>.>

<.<

eheheheheheh

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Oh, that was you, Vox? Hm. Then again, getting a first impression from an av CAN be misleading... I think I'm safe though, most of you know who I am at this point.

Really JiMing? I am not trying to start something but you are the one who called me on it.. But yeah you are safe.. pretty sure you are a dude.... Or are you?

Also Avs can be misleading especially when you don't know that person's said gender off the top of your head.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, I didn't remember who. I just knew it involved -JL-. And unless my profile is borked like Tex's was, it should say that I am a guy.

I remember I got some flak when I had a Xion av. Thankfully, nothing really came out of it.

Hey, I didn't remember who. I just knew it involved -JL-. And unless my profile is borked like Tex's was, it should say that I am a guy.

I remember I got some flak when I had a Xion av. Thankfully, nothing really came out of it.

*Strokes his actual goatee* Yes.. Your profile says that.. but how do we really know?

And i am just joshing with ya.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah, he's just kidding! He doesn't have a goatee. More like a full-blown lumberjack beard. Got to stay warm out in Alaska, eh?

Actually i stay warm without it.. But I actually have a beard/goatee combo.. My goatee extends a bit farther than my beard so it is a unique little combo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wait... you have a beard... and a smaller beard?

Goatee and beards are two different beasts.. The goatee is just hair that extends from the chin.. Beards extend the whole jawline, usually. The reason my goatee is longer is because i started growing it and then my beard followed soon after..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Baaaaaaaaa. Get it? Goat-ee? ... Maybe I should've been Ringabel after all. =P

Vox: That's because it's a 'spin-off' of Four Heroes of Light, which is a spin-off thingy of Final Fantasy; but not the new Lightning oriented Final Fantasy, the old ones. =P

If you're in a sunny area like me, it would probably suck to have a beard. I mean, I haven't seen many people around with legitimate beards, it's mostly mustaches.

But then again, you are in Alaska, so that probably helps out a lot with that weather. =P

YES YOU SHOULD'VE.

Edited by JiMing

Vox: That's because it's a 'spin-off' of Four Heroes of Light, which is a spin-off thingy of Final Fantasy; but not the new Lightning oriented Final Fantasy, the old ones. =P

Oh no.. It is so funny i forgot to laugh..

And i know the whole four heroes of light. currently playing the original final fantasy on my psp which started the whole four heroes thing.. But yeah not happy with this whole lightning route.

And I can't believe they are reusing names curse you square enix.. curse you! First you make kingdom hearts.. An abomination for disney and ff were never meant to meld into one.. especially not with poor sephiroth.. what did he do to deserve this!?

Sorry. ranting a bit

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Whoever that old Edea is, the one from Bravely Default is definitely exponentionally awesomer. Oh, and the game was mostly made by Silicon Knights, aka, not Squeenix. =P

Edited by JiMing

Whoever that old Edea is, the one from Bravely Default is definitely exponentionally awesomer. Oh, and the game was mostly made by Silicon Knights, aka, not Squeenix. =P

*Goes all sephiroth on your backside*

You shall not take the name of Square Enix in vain!

*Smirks*

Also Tex what ever happened with that best of the best thing you were doing?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I lost interest, tbh. More interested in using my blog for other things atm.

Figured it was worth asking

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu