BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

I wish I had known about this game sooner, but the six rounds I played were quite fun. It was great playing with all you peeps.

*pats you on the back*

I shall always cherish your head.. it will be on a plaque above my mantle..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I wish I had known about this game sooner, but the six rounds I played were quite fun. It was great playing with all you peeps.

Yeah

You did good, son. You cake'd me to death well.

But when this does come back...we'd better have more classic round, Jim. Or i'll punch you silly.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Yeah

You did good, son. You cake'd me to death well.

But when this does come back...we'd better have more classic round, Jim. Or i'll punch you silly.

God that classic round was horrible for me... Never before had i been so confused yet when i got to be voxuthra well.. made up for the confusion

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Even though I'm partially hated/disliked by the playerbase, I had fun. Too bad I wasn't around for the last rounds, but oh well, what can you do. I will miss my Ignika though.....

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Even though I'm partially hated/disliked by the playerbase, I had fun.

With the possible exception of Voxumo, nobody here dislikes you, as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits