BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC:

"Fine. But you're just going to come back. Unless..."

I smiled.

"Unless I just thought of something."

I created, once more, a solid light box around JiMing. This time, however, it was far thicker-far sturdier-far harder to break than before.

"Only way out is to kill me...and I can think of one thing that can do that right now that you have in your possession..."

I glared at Shadowhawk.

"At least ask someone before eating their body parts...jeeze.."

(9/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"..."

I hadn't thought of that.

"Well, even if you do come back, you'll still be back inside a de-oxygenated environment from breathing in a completely sealed atmosphere. So, either way, you die if you don't kill me right now with your weapon."

(9/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: JiMing

"And I can live with that. Besides, the round's going to end soon enough, so who knows? I might not even die in here." JiMing said, leaning back and fiddling with his weapon. "Not like you wanna die anyways."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 6/20 HP ] - Exchanging banter with Ehks / scheming to destroy JiMing

"Oh yeah?" smirked the necromancer, a malicious gleam sparking in his venomous green eyes. "You didn't exactly seem to want this kidney... or maybe it just got fed up with belonging to a loser like you and decided to move on, eh?"

Tossing the last shred of kidney into his mouth, the Shadowhawk chewed deliberately and swallowed, then produced a clean black linen napkin from his toolbelt and politely wiped his mask clean.

"I could utilize the Ignika of Undeath in our efforts to terminate JiMing, I suppose."

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: JiMing

"Look, if you want to kill me, do so upfront. This is dishonorable and besides, who's to say your powers are this strong? I'm surprised you haven't lost any health at all for producing such a strong box."

OOC: I'm going to laugh so hard if JiMing dies by leaving out his health lol

Zakaro.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Telephone Pole, 15 feet in length. Yes, with wires still on it (4 feet of wires), the crossbars (5 feet long), and the entire thing. (Including some dirt at the bottom.) Note: This weapon is destructible, meaning that it can be destroyed as Zakaro wishes to throw pieces of it at other fighters. If targeted, it can take damage and break apart.
Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can withstand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it. This includes super-powered punches, high-jumping, and equates to if a normal person punched you, that would be him flicking his finger at you.
Appearance: Here, gallery.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH nope

Special Weapons 2.0: Of course not you silly person

Yes.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

well then.

IC:

"Oh, you want me to kill you? Ok then."

I very quickly shrank the box down to the smallest size possible, increasing the air pressure and, well, shrinking the size of JiMing to incredible amounts.

I then quickly re-expanded the box.

(8/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I've been following this thread for the past couple of weeks and it looks fun, so I think I'll join in.

Member Name: Daedalus

Weapon: Spiked whip. A flexible metal cord covered in small spikes, it is intended to keep opponents some distance away; because of this, it is nearly useless if an opponent gets too close.

Power: Concussive blast. A sphere of air that explodes a short distance outward from the user's body. It causes no damage but hurls enemies some distance away. Has a four-post cool-down.

Appearance: Looks like a Toa of Iron. Tall and fit, his shoulders, upper arms, hands, upper legs, and feet are steel gray, while his mask, lower arms, and lower legs are burnt orange.

Ultimate Weapons: None.

I think I did that right. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Member Name: Kayn

Weapon: Personalised Air Katana. It is longer and sharper than the original.

Power: Kayn has the ability to form firm ice, making use of spiked projectiles and shields.

Appearance: Kayn has the same build as a Toa Inika. With mostly gunmetal armor. He sports a heavily scratched Hau that goes well with his piercing green eyes.

Ultimate Weapon: N/A

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Name: Chro
Weapon: A somewhat rectangular razor-edged shield, which can be used for defense or offense. (Picture Nuparu Mahri's without the large gaps.)
Power: Chro possesses the ability to transform part or all of his body into fire. Because of pre-established canon Bionicle physics, this allows for limited flight in addition to the combat-oriented powers that one would expect. (No, I haven't been playing Second Son, but Delsin's smoke powers are quite similar to this.)
Appearance: This, but with black and orange replacing the red and yellow, respectively.
Ultimate Weapons: Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

Chro
Health: 7/20
Chro grimaced. The Mafioso was still running around murdering people, and the round was near over.
Ehks can deal with JiMing. ShadowVezon and Kayn will deal with each other, and we can take care of the survivor later on. Who else, who else...
Dapper.
The Chro swarm shot towards where Dapper stood. Inactivity is no proper cover, mate.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). The Riflestaff fires energy coated bullets and has zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.
Power: Energy Manipulation, The ability to make constructs out of solid energy. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched by manipulating it's frequency.
Appearance: This guy. A tall Vortixx, who is agile yet has decent amount of strength behind him. A full gallery
Ultimate Weapon: Scythe of Destiny
Special Weapon: Blue orb of Not fire; Allows for elemental manipulation of water.
Notes: The armblades on my Character are allowed by Tex.

Here's hoping I am not late to the party due to a silly thing called a job and time zone difference and that the profile get's approved

*Crosses fingers*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dapper Man

Giant Kunai, wielded like a sword or spear

Teleportation, self-explanatory.

A tall toa wearing a navy trenchcoat, suit pants, dress shoes, a teal scarf and a pale blue Pakari-shaped kanohi.

Blue Butterfly Wings

So, who's still alive?

Dapper Man: 19/20

Chro has attacked me, hmm. I say, "Uh-uh. You've made a big mistake."

I slap his face, with the firebomb in my hand.

-1 Firebomb

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Member Name: JL

Weapon: Twin lightweight swords. Straight-edged blade, with an ornate hilt design. One of the swords have a dark grey blade and silver edge, while the other sword has a silver blade and blue edge.

Power: Can absorb energy when focused on said energy. Also includes kinetic based attacks, like getting hammered by a hammer, but usually when you're trying not to get your face smashed focus comes a little bit late. Normal energy attacks can be absorbed quickly but massive ones (e.g. Boss fight attacks) could either take a while, or be unfinished. Once the energy is absorbed it can be radiated and focused within his body to increase his own physical capabilities. When this happens, the energy glows blue. The energy can also be used to empower other players and/or weapons provided it is possible for it/them to be empowered. (E.g. An energy gun)

Appearance: JL wears sleek, black-and-blue armor with silver and white linings. When JL releases his energy absorbed to increase his physical ability, the blue pieces of armor glow blue, and so does the framework of biomechanics that makes up his body beneath the armor.

Ultimate Weapons: -

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

iBrow, if we got an update in by the end of the round today, could we theoretically see some content from it pop up next round?

Chro

Health: 4/20

Chro was growing more suspicious of Dapper by the second. He split into two beings, one flanking left and the other right, hoping to take Dapper off guard from at least one angle.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: It's Round 10 next. Keep that in mind. I'm also currently sitting on a rooftop away from the action, drinking Banana Milkshake.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I was going to, but I decided not to. I guess I'm just gonna let the Mafian win. I'll win, anyway, as I imagine all the other players will die if he wins.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Actually, I'd like to use this weapon this round.

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually change forms into a shield made of swirling energy. The shield itself can be thrown as a spinning disc projectile that does more damage than a regular attack from the saber form, yet takes one post to return to the user.

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually change forms into a shield made of swirling energy. The shield itself can be thrown as a spinning disc projectile that does more damage than a regular attack from the saber form, yet takes one post to return to the user.

this sounds like a dream for me

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: No. I'll win because if everyone dies, I get more energy than if some people die. I'm betting on the fact that if the Mafian wins, all other players, including me, will most likely be killed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: No. I'll win because if everyone dies, I get more energy than if some people die. I'm betting on the fact that if the Mafian wins, all other players, including me, will most likely be killed.

wat.

what is this madness.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Alright, JL technically barely missed signups, but I will have pity, since that's sort of happened to you every single time. :P We can do 15 players this time around.

Signups closed

END ROUND 9

The Mafia cackled as his wheel of doom spun again, this time landing on JiMing.

"Wait," JiMing said, confused. "That's impossible!" I'm the Mafia!"

Regardless, he erupted into flames and died.

Luckily, he used his Kanohi Ignika and came back to life, smirking as everyone else dropped dead and Voltex reappeared with a green orb much like the ones possessed by Voxumo and Pahrak.

"This is the Green Orb of Plantlife," Voltex said. "A Special Weapon 2.0, and the newest in the Orb Series! It gives you control over the element of plantlife. Enjoy it!"

The Green Orb of Plantlife was tossed into JiMing's grasp, and roots immediately choked the fighter to death before several subspace portals revived the fighters and transported them into subspace to await the next round.

• Upvote 1

this sounds like a dream for me

I'm not letting you absorb my weapons, is that okay Voltex?

Also lololololololololo