BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

*Looks back over topic and Exclaims*

Ah-HA

I have discovered something you missed Tex. May i direct you attention to this post

you will see at the bottom of the post Voxumo's health goes from 16/20 to 15/20 to reflect the tail being cut off.

Now that very same day you did a health update. Now there you have me listed at 16/20. Now i shall admit the rest of my posts have sadly reflected the 16/20 that was in the health update so at that point we both are in the fault.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: I didn't mean to godmod, alright? I just forgot to update my health! And I haven't posted much either!

Why do I deserve punishment for that?! I assumed you'd update it to reflect my attacks recieved!

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: But he's acting as though that was intentional! I didn't know I'd be in charge of my health!

I didn't mean to break the rules!

I know I'm panicking, but I HATE getting punished for things I do unintentionally.

How mature of you, Pupwa. But I didn't even know there was a new rule in place!

And besides, you still godmod in gameplay, as shown by your lightning rod trick.

But I'm supposed to be in the wrong here. Of course I am...

One, yes I can. Secondly, godmodding is blatantly ignoring attacks or performing actions your character should not be able to pull off. You are quite fond of that.

EDIT: Okay, sorry Wind. But I swear it was unintentional.

God mode is where you dodge everything/ignore hits, ignore physics and such to do so, and hit everyone all the time, or are overpowered. There's probably something that better explains, but it's a good start of an explanation.

And really, I'm not trying to take this personally or dislike you; I just want to help you out...

WELL OOOOKAY THEN

Just do what I did, JiMing, and assume that Zero took damage from being trapped under rubble unconscious whenever you were inactive for a day. :P

Chro

Health: 10/20

Due to his distraction, Blade's lightning bolt didn't come close enough to Chro to warrant more than a step aside. As the downed Toa of Light fought to defend himself from Zero's energy copy, Chro moved in for the kill with his hammer held high... and he saw no fear in the eyes of Ehks as he swung Artahka's Solution down to the mask of Ehks.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: I'm just afraid I'll get penalized have some sort of tally for breaking the rules... Even though it was entirely unintentional...

Also, while in character, I am Zero. Outside of that, I am JiMing.

IC: Zero

Zero attempted to fire a charged energy shot in retaliation at Blade, as we was struck and sent to the ground. He got up and entered another defensive stance.

Health: I think 10 or 9.... Or 11. I don't know anymore.

OOC:

Zero, I'm fairly certain the first pos said you needed to keep track of your life.

Also, I get the penalty and am fine with it, but I would have appreciated some sort of rule beind added about it.

Pupwa, not knowing what godmodding is is not an excuse for doing it. (We are at fault for not explaining it so you could stop.)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: @Health docking: I haven't been attacked here for almost two days though. ._.

IC: I shattered the crystal around me, now well rested. Looking around me, I noticed Ehks, Blade, and Onarax fighting Zero and Chro. Ehks looked almost dead, and was about to be finished off by Chro, who was closing in on him with the hammer. "No, that can't happen" I said. I shot a crossbow bolt into Chro's face from a distance, and another into a copy of Zero that was shooting at him, then started sprinting towards Ehks, hoping the crossbow bolts would distract Chro and the energy copy long enough for me to get close enough to throw up a crystal wall to defend Ehks.

HP: [12/20] Status: [sprinting towards Ehks as fast as I can and wishing my Kakama was functional]

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Okay, first of all, my name is JiMing. Secondly, I'm not fighting against the penalty, I just don't want this to end up as a strike further down the road. And I've read the first post a few times. I guess I need to look again...

I get it, this is my fault.

Oh, and X is dead, Unit...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Status: Fighting JiMing==-

Blade tried to turn out of the way; however, his left shoulder was still slightly damaged, and he staggered back, and dove underwater for a brief second to breathe again. [HP: 8/20]

However, as he jumped out again, he threw a lightning bolt at JiMing, hoping to catch him off guard if that way possible.

OOC: Don't worry so much, I'm pretty sure it was more to try and have the game be over sooner than anything; though I'm not totally sure about that. =P

To clear something up that people seem to be missing:

JiMing is the player. If you're talking to him OOC, call him this.

Zero is his character. If you're referring to him IC, call him that.

Anyway, while I wouldn't say it's godmodding, the way that Unit wrote that post makes me feel that if I say I somehow didn't get hit dead on in the face, I'd feel as though I was cheating. So nice job, Unit, I guess. :P It was also successful IC because it bought Ehks more time.

Chro

DING! A bolt ricocheted off of Chro's Kanohi, startling him and pausing his advance towards Ehks.

but their spirits

OOC:

ABOUT MY UPDATE: I have one other player working with me. The update is about teams only.

JiMing, Zero is currently your display name and is easier to type.

IC: Canis [status: Finding opponent Health: 14/20]

"Who should we attack next, Portal?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Null is easier to type, should we just call Blade that? No, because that's not his normal name. My name is JiMing, and I will change it back, so please call me that. Guys, please listen to Chro, who basically cleared everything up. Thanks!

IC: Zero

Health: 8/20. I think.

Zero quickly dove to the side, avoiding the bolt, while his energy copy fired at Blade's back.

OOC:

ABOUT MY UPDATE: I have one other player working with me. The update is about teams only.

JiMing, Zero is currently your display name and is easier to type.

IC: Canis [status: Finding opponent Health: 14/20]

"Who should we attack next, Portal?"

You'll need at least one more player helping for the update to be considered.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

IC: Protalgif

HP: 11/20

"Not sure." Protalgif said with a sigh. "Should we go and start to pick off the weaker players? Zakaro seems pretty low, we could go and take him out, if we can find him."

OOC: No idea where Zakaro is right now, so I am going to wait until I know where he is before saying we should actually go for him. =P

E: Super Bad Typo fixed

Edited by Protalgif

OOC: iBrow, did you see anything about the health?

Also, despite how effective the Active Signups are for long-term commitment, there will still be times when people need to devote time to other things for an extremely short amount of time. I had been preparing for Finals this week, so that's why I posted sporadically and didn't update my health. I didn't want to break any rules. Please don't strike me for this.... Also, I didn't want to give up my spot, because I wished to play again after Finals. Despite how fun this is, I still give more priority to my grades....

I also have an idea for an update, one that plays similarly to old Bionifight games, but I still need to brainstorm...

I saw the health and I'm remaining with my decision. I'll discuss this more with the round end/beginning of round 2. I understand that people have other (more important) commitments; I myself have many. That said, if you are unable to play for an extended period of time (4-5 days or more), I would suggest not signing up for that cycle of rounds.

And now:

VOLTEX TIME:

Voltex appeared with a huge bang in the air above the middle of the city; every single remaining player was dragged from their previous locations and battles to the center of Mahri-Nui, where they all stared up at Voltex.

"Hello, hello!" Voltex called. "As you know, I have gathered all of the not dearly departed here for an announcement! You see, 24 hours remain in this round, but only one of you has died! That just won't do at all! So! I will, periodically, be rolling numbers through a random number generator! Whichever number I land on, will of course represent one of you - and whoever is picked will get a nice little fireball to the face for a mighty, burning sensation worth a fantastic five damage! Now let's roll, shall we?"

A giant 14-side dice appeared in the air beside Voltex, though one side immediately imploded for reasons obvious to everyone. Voltex smacked the dice and it landed in the water in front of the players, bobbing up and down. First a three, then a nine, then a seven, and finally, the dice came to a rest.

"LUCKY NUMBER 2!" Voltex yelled, clapping his hands and pulling out a list. "Let's see here... number two... number two... ah! Voxumo!"

Said player gulped.

"Have a fireball, buddy!"

Voltex tossed the fireball at the dice, which blew up in a fantastically fantasic fashion, fantastically burning Voxumo in a fantastic fashion and doing a fantastic five damage.

"Well, I must be going," Voltex said, checking a watch that didn't exist. "Good day!"

And then he vanished.

Chro
Chro watched as his rival received a sphere of flame to the face. That was pretty fantastic.
He readied himself to fight against whoever decided to attack first.

JiMing: still allied?
Canis: need another person for the update?

but their spirits

OOC: JiMing: I hit your copy with the bolt, not you. Unless it was Blade's lightning you were talking about dodging.

IC: I continued to sprint towards Ehks. As I got nearer, I raised a crystal wall around him. I could only make a thin one at this range, and it wouldn't take anyone more than two seconds to break through it, but that might be enough time for me to get close enough to create a stronger one.

HP: [12/20](I think?) Status: [Making a a temporary wall around Ehks, still sprinting towards him]

~Unit#phntk#1

watch.

Just watch.

Everyone but me and Ecks

Will get their Ulitmate weapons.

So can you pick one the with the highest Hp

And give him the Ulitmate weapon.

Or use the random number genortator.

Also Ecks, I like it to spell your name like that. I'm used to do it like that anyways.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Status: Fighting JiMing==-

Blade frowned, as his attack missed, and moved to hit the water; however, before anything could happen, they all appeared in the center of the city.

"... Well that was lucky." Blade said with a blink, as he shrugged, and jumped upwards, aiming to launch a lightning bolt downwards; hoping that X and Unit jumped up too.

OOC: Pupwa, only the winner gets special weapons, and only the one with the highest HP wins... =P Though, dunno how it'll work for any Team modes.

Edited by Null.

OOC: iBrow said he'd be choosing an MVP for team rounds. Also, I failed to notice we all got teleported to the city center. Ignore my last post.

IC: After being teleported and watching Vox get hit by a fantastic fireball, I noticed Blade jump up, lightning crackling around his fingers, and decided it would be wise to do to the same to avoid being hit.

HP: [12/20] Status: [Jumping]

~Unit#phntk#1

Chro

Out of the corner of his eye, Chro saw Unit and Blade leap into the air as the latter threw a blast of lightning towards the water that they all stood in. Acting on instinct, the fire Toa slammed his hammer's hilt through the water and into the ground, launching himself a few feet in the air, with just barely enough hang-time to avoid being electrocuted.

JiMing: awesome. :D

Canis: sure, I'd love to help. :)

Blade and Unit: I'm not going to object to you guys jumping in the air out of the water... but remember that we're not standing on dry land. :P

but their spirits

Well, I knew it was over. I knew I was going to die.

Amazingly enough, I hadn't yet. I noticed Unit leaping into the air, and decided to do so as well. I jumped as high as I could, and just to be safe, I created another wall of light around me so I wouldn't be killed in mid-air

That would be an awful way to go.

OOC:

how

am

i

not

dead

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian