BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Well, I knew it was over. I knew I was going to die.

Amazingly enough, I hadn't yet. I noticed Unit leaping into the air, and decided to do so as well. I jumped as high as I could, and just to be safe, I created another wall of light around me so I wouldn't be killed in mid-air

That would be an awful way to go.

OOC:

how

am

i

not

dead

Host intervention. I was just about to kill you.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IT'S VOLTEX FIREBALL TIME!!

Voltex appeared in a flash, freezing every single player.

"Thirteen ducks fall off a clock and one bumps its head," he said, rolling another dice. "And as they rolled and jumped and squawked, one of them was dead."

The dice stopped. Voltex smiled.

"Ooh, how sad," he said with an even wider grin, turning to Ehks. "It looks like your time is finally up! How ironic - it appears that I saved you last time, too."

Ehks received a very brilliantly cobalt fireball to the face for five damage. Voltex clapped his hands together happily and disappeared again.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Status: Fighting EVERYONE.==-

Blade wasn't finished, however, as he twisted in midair, and flung a lightning bolt toward Portal and Canis, to dissuade them from attacking X.However, to his dismay, he turned his head to the side, saw X catch on fire, and then fall to the ground, and sighed.

OOC: Oh, I know. =) I'm gonna deal damage any way I can, and earlier attacks show it doesn't necessarily kill; not with the not-so-high water level, apparently... =P I'll try to keep it to a minimum of course; but still.

/EDIT: That was too funny. xD

Edited by Null.

YES

SUCCESS

now i may rest in peace

doesn't mean i won't pester you guys from BEYOND THE GRAVE though

not physically

or in a way that would distract you

just

i'll be here

watching

waiting

hoping me and pupwa won't be the only ones here

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: EVERYBODY) [Health: 10/20]

Half health! How fun!

"HEY VOX, TYLER! CATCH!"

And with that the Earth Toa began lobbing large balls of earth at the two other fighters, grinning madly as ever. Suddenly, he held up on the onslaught for a second to form two larger balls and tossed those as well.

"POOL, ANYONE?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zero

Health: 8/20

Zero quickly jumped up, as did his energy copy, who jumped back into Zero and remerged. Zero then quickly fired a charge shot at Blade.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Status: Fighting==-

Blade frowned, as he raised his arms to block the shot, which due to him falling, and the charge shot being, well, charged; flew over him more than anything; but still left quite a mark when he blocked it, sending him underwater once more, and seemingly not moving. [HP: 8/20]

OOC: Hmm, this isn't going as well as I'd thought......

DEAD PEOPLE HIJINKS SHALL ENSUE

so

uh

anyone want my upper kidney? i could give you my lower one, too. then someone can get the other two if they need them.

what do you mean having 4 kidneys isn't normal

Shouldn't you have six

I had six

But then I played Bionifight 2 and I got stabbed and four of them died

Chro

Health: 10/20

Heh. Rest in pieces. The bothersome Ehks was finally sent to an ironic end: burnt to a crisp in the depths of the ocean. At least four kidneys were sent floating across the water. A ghostly form swooped by and picked two up, and one was out of reach, leaving a single kidney near Chro. He waded over and grabbed it. Might come in handy. Who knows.

Over to the right, Blade had just been hit by Zero from afar. Chro decided that approaching would be dangerous due to the former's lightning powers; surely Zero had the conflict under control.

Off to the left, the fire Toa watched as the Dapper Man hurled a firebomb towards Zakaro. Chro began climbing up onto a ruined balcony so that he could advance quickly without being slowed by the water, planning to aid Dapper in finishing off Zakaro, then subsequently turn on Dapper Man himself.

(For the record, I don't intend to actually use Ehks' kidney as if it were an item. More of a joke prop thing.)

but their spirits

VOLTEX FIREBALL TIME DELUXE!

With a BANG Voltex reappeared, knocking the fighters aside with his fourteen sided dice, now missing two sides instead of one. He hummed to himself as the dice smacked Chro and Dapper Man on the head as it rolled by before finally coming to a rest on the number nine.

"Who is number nine?" Voltex asked. "I dropped my list in the water last time and it's too soggy to read."

Portalfig breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good thing I installed an automatic targetting device!" Voltex said, grinning.

Portalfig groaned.

A hatch in the dice opened up and a howling, spooky fireball screamed into the air and then slammed into Portalfig's chest, dealing five damage. Voltex opened up a briefcase and sucked the dice and the explosion into it, saluting the fighters before disappearing again.

OOC: I'm sorry everyone. I'm so, so sorry.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Status: Crazy==-

Blade smiled, as he pushed off from the bottom of the floor, and launched himself into the air. As he did so, he spun in the air, and flung a lightning bolt seemingly at random, as it flew off away. However, it was on a target, that it was closing in on rapidly, which turned out to be the bubble; even as Blade landed, and ducked under the water quickly, hoping that to help him stay relatively safe, since he could breathe that.

Mahri-Nui:

The hole that Blade had created earlier when shoved out of the bubble by Pupwa had grown to twice its original size, steadily weakening the bubble as more water poured in. So, needless to say, the bubble was fragile enough that the lightning bolt popped it instantly.

Oops.

Every single player took 2 damage from being instantly crushed by the tide of water that suddenly filled the vacuum. Luckily, the mutagen allowed them to continue breathing - but it was unquestionably that the attack had been devastating, and suddenly every fighter was very aware that Blade had lightning powers...

...and they were all underwater.

Oh dear.

OOC: I am so, so sorry. =)

-==IC: Blade==-

Blade winced, as he flipped through the water, but smiled wickedly, as he spun around in the water, and just smiled maliciously at the others. [HP: 6/20]

SON OF A

Is there any non-godmodding way that I could feasibly stop that from hitting the bubble? Because Blade said he launched it at the bubble, he didn't mention successfully puncturing it.

Chro

Health: 8/20

Chro spun through the water, tumbling aimlessly, not knowing where he was. Though he didn't have the same aversion as possessed by most Toa of Stone, Chro still disliked water, so this was quite the opposite of enjoyable, especially when coupled with the fact that Chro now found himself right next to Blade, a being with powerful electric abilities.

The Toa of Fire gritted his teeth and moved towards the somewhat-insane lightning warrior, pulling back his hammer for a powerful uppercut swing.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Probably not. =) For the record, keep in mind what I said when I was talking to Pupwa earlier... =P

/EDIT: No; I haven't used my powers yet. Key word is that last one. =)

Edited by Null.

OOC: I am just going out and calling NONSENSE.

I would accuse of favoritism, but I'm hoping that iBrow's a better host than that.

IC: Zero

After being knocked around by the sudden flow of water, Zero quickly realized what situation he was in. He quickly entered a defensive stance, though it probably wouldn't do much against Blade's powers.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Dapper again) [Health: 10/20]

Zakaro was having a good time.

Earth balls going all over the place, one of them was a Fire Bomb (but who knows which one ;) ) and just plain chaos.

And then, of course, Dapper ruined everything with a Fire Bomb. Again.

[-3 Health, 7/20]

"THIS IS REALLY GETTING ANN-OH MATANUI MORE FIRE!"

[-3 Health, 4/20]

"REALLY? I'M JST TRYING TO HAVE A GOO-HERBABLURBAPLSSSFFFFFAABLURB"

...hello water.

[-2 Health, 2/20]

10%. Alright. Time to be crazy as heck.

Summoning the last of his powers and putting absolutely everything he had into it, Zakaro brought out his sword and decided to attempt to cleave Mahri Nui in half.

Being an Earth Toa, he might actually succeed.

OOC: If Zakaro survives this, he sacrifices all earth abilities for the rest of the round so yeah

Hail Mary move that will probably fail horribly. :P

E: fixed health ratios, was mixed up with what attack hit when so yeah :P

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 6/20 - Status: In a perfect position==-

Blade frowned, as he subconsciously was about to reflexively launch a lightning bolt at Chro; but then realized he wouldn't be able to right at that moment; and instead, he kicked out of the way, spiraling through the water, though frowning, as fighting underwater was definitely not as easy as it looked; however, he gripped his sword with two hands, as he floated in mid-water, waiting for the right moment.