BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: And besides Voxumo, you look over the fact that the one who has the most health isn't always the winner. But based on your attitude, neither of us will get that honor. I don't think Voltex has favored me this round, he had Portalfig too and everything is RNG based. You clearly hate me (heck, you admitted that once), but just so you know, I'm not alone this time.

And can I just appreciate how you're speaking angrish right now while I look on? Role reversal at it's finest. Oh, and I'm more than five years younger than you. Puts things into perspective, right?

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Ok

Both of you

Freaking stop it.

I've stayed quiet about this for a while, but come on guys.

It's just a game.

Both of you are constantly at each other's throats, and it is detrimental to how everyone is playing.

And it's only a game.

I think that cooling off would be a rather good idea. Sort it out for the love of space laser jesus or whatever. It's just annoying everyone that you guys are always assaulting each other OOCly. And right now, both of you are acting pretty freakin' immature.

so i think

we should all calm down

and have the dead revolt against the living oppressors

who's with me?

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'd recommend that you put your name in your IC posts, as I do...

Chro

Health: 0/20

It makes all of your IC posts easier to find with the "search in topic" function, allowing the hosts to get health updates with more ease.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon [Drone], HP: -1/20, Status: Watching... Always Watching... (yes, Monsters Inc reference, It's a good film)

ShadowVezon's drone continued intently watching the 4 remaining players fight. And... that's about it. There's really not much he can do right now, controlling a sphere with a camera attached.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Hey, chro, stop that, I want to live. Anyone but Luroka dead, so that Luroka can die. And not me.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 12/20==-

Blade, however, had other plans, and, crazily enough, launched himself in between Pupwa and Luroka, taking the major stab wound to the chest, narrowly missing his heartlight. [HP: 2/20]

"Well, aren't you gonna fight me?" Blade asked with a crazy look on his face, as he gripped the hand of Luroka, using this opportunity to try and shock at least Luroka with the attack.

OOC: /EDIT: Wait, JiMing's alive too, he revived himself after he died. Also, I just realized that this will end in like a "You attack me." "No, you attack me." "No, I insist, you go and attack me please." "Nah, you can do it this time." sorta stalemate. xP

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: I was thinking the same thing. What would be interesting, however, is if everyone started defending everyone else, like how you essentially protected Pupwa.

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

He was alive again, and he felt strange. He had died twice now and come back to life; he had a feeling he wouldn't get lucky again. Seeing Blade's death wish, Daedalus decided he might as well aid him in his quest. It might mean Daedalus' permanent death (in this round, at least), but he was past the point of caring. He hurt all over and his mind was doing strange things. Flying over to Blade, Daedalus swung his spiked whip at Blade's face.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: 14/20

After reeling in from everything that has happen, the last thing I expected was a save. I checked the barrel of the gun. Empty.

"Sh-ch"

"Sh-ch"

"Sh-ch"

"Wrrrrrr"

"BOOM"

I used the recoil to propel myself Blade first into Luroka's chest.

OOC: the sound effects are me reloading and no pun intended.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

14/20

"NOPE!"

I malipulate the Extremely weak gravity field around Luroka in a way so I get Attracted to Him at speeds just so I can just negate his redirection.

Edited by Pupwa21

IC: Zakaro (DEAD) {HP: 0/20}

the dead corpse of Zakaro floats in nothing

he floats past sticks, wires, and phone poles

he floats past living people and dead people

he wishes to join the revolution

but no

the black hole says no

and Zakaro falls

down

down

up

sideways

into himself

and bloop

zakaro's corpse floats in the void

all alone

in an endless cycle

his name's not michael

for he is dead

purple and dead

and writing a poem

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

10/20

I braced for impact, only to feel a light non damaging hit.

"Hm"

Seeing how he died, I desided that Dae is my doppganger.

I pushed off Luroka's corpse and got trigger happy at Dae.

"Looks like this is where it ends."