BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

Next time, Daedalus was going to make sure he had some type of ranged attack. As Pupwa shot past Daedalus' attack, he twisted. Daedalus was moving before the weapon fired. When Pupwa started swinging, Daedalus shifted his trajectory downward, out Pupwa's range. Thank Mata Nui for long whips, though. Daedalus swung his weapon overhead, not caring if his attack landed on Pupwa's torso or legs.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

11/20

Because I was speeding, I passed his attack before it even Happen. I twisted around to face him and Fired at him, hoping that it would at least distract him from his next move, which would be a furry of strikes.

be a furry of strikes.

be a furry of strikes.

lolwut

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

11/20

It hit my groin again. [-1]

"HEY! Watch it!"

I desided to go all out and preformed a combination of Shots and Slashes, with the recoil of the Shots speed sing up my slashes and the slashes Setting up my Shots.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Daedalus' blow set Pupwa off into maniac mode. He was swinging and shooting all at the same time. Daedalus flew backward, trying to get out of range of the melee attacks. At the same time he curled his legs up and turned his back to Pupwa, using his jetpack as a shield to block the shots. One bullet shorted the jetpack, temporarily disabling it.

Great.

11/20

"NOW!"

I increased the intensity of the weak Gravity field everything with mass emits and used it to Send all of the corpses and their weapons At him at high speeds, I also make it so I don't get attracted as well.

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC: That attack is so ridiculous it's awesome, especially if that was the whole reason you piled the bodies up.

Dead bodies. As weapons.

What madness was this?

Unable to move, Daedalus couldn't even attempt to dodge the mass of objects headed his way. Instead, he waited until the last possible second and activated his concussive blast, redirecting all but one of the objects, which, unfortunately, happened to be a telephone pole. The far edge of the blast had slowed it, but that didn't stop it from smashing into Daedalus' side (-2 HP, 6/20). The force of the contact pushed Daedalus sideways toward a body, which he grabbed and positioned between himself and Pupwa.

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

Doing that once had to be taxing, but twice? There was no conceivable way Pupwa could do that again, not after this second time. The bodies converged on him again. Daedalus activated his jetpack and flew sideways (was that a bullet whizzing past his head?). He swept his whip in a wide arc, swiping some of the bodies out of his way. One collided with his foot and sent him spiraling back in Pupwa's general direction. He fired up his jetpack and headed for his opponent.

Death

As the whip slashes across Blade's face, Luroka was silently stilled, and left to float adrift.

AHAHAHA GET WRECKED

I'm sorry, didn't I outlast you?

For a game mode where you live because somebody else can defend themselves, and where an RNG intervened.....

Not exactly the best retort to toss.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I typed my last post on my phone, so I forgot to mention it, but my jetpack is working again.

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

The move was familiar, and it didn't take much for Daedalus to redirect himself upward to dodge the six shots fired at him. He maneuvered over Pupwa and swung down at the fighter's head.

11/20

I Shot forward, dodging his attack, and revealed a new twist to my attack, I made the gravity field around the corpses catch the bullets in their orbit and redirected it back at him, being guided by gravity.

11/20

I Shot forward, dodging his attack, and revealed a new twist to my attack, I made the gravity field around the corpses catch the bullets in their orbit and redirected it back at him, being guided by gravity.

pupwa

what.

i don't even

this makes-

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: ShadowVezon [Drone], HP: -1/20

The Drone was sucked into the black hole, and was torn apart, with the pieces spat out somewhere else. Another drone then appeared, which appeared to be larger, with a nozzle protruding below the camera. Very funny, Ehks. I'd suggest not trying that again.

ShadowVezon [Drone.2], HP: -4/20

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

END ROUND 10

Voltex reappeared, examining the health of both Pupwa and Daedalus for several seconds.

"The margin is large enough," he announced. "Pupwa wins!"

"Hurray!" Pupwa shouted. "I am winner!"

BLAMMMO

And thus Daedalus exploded, while Voltex pulled something out of his pocket, offering it to Pupwa.

"This is the Troll Scepter," Voltex said. "Each round, you may render another player unable to use any Ultimate Weapons or Special Weapons 2.0! You may not target the same player two rounds in a row."

Thus he vanished to go plan Round 11.

ROUND 11

As Pupwa continued to celebrate his victory, he didn't realize the trouble that was approaching. The black hole began to grow stronger, and before he knew what had happened everything was consumed by the darkness. The corpses of the fallen fighters and all the weapons were transformed and reconfigured as they were taken by the all-encompassing well of destruction.

Pupwa turned, and saw his demise approaching with incredible speed. He turned and tried to get away with all his might, but nothing he could do could stop it. No amount of crotch armor would save him, this time. He closed his eyes, and he prepared for his demise.

When he came to, he was laying on an uneven and odd surface. He turned over, and saw his own mask looking back up at him. He scrambled to his feet, and he realized that he was standing on a multitude of mutilated bodies. He recognized many of them, and he had had his hand in many of their deaths. Looking around, he saw the other twelve players, all with similarly bloodstained hands, spread out over the mountain of death. They were also just now standing up, all wearing a small bag over their shoulder

Pupwa then noticed that he had the same bag over his own shoulder. Opening it up, he found 20 widgets wedged inside. Somehow, he knew that they would be important in the bloodbath to come.

Game Type: Bounty

Arena: Chattering Corpse Mountain

Players

1 - Ehks - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

2 - Zakaro - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

3 - Chro - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

4 - Blade - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

5 - JL - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

6 - Pupwa21 - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

7 - Dapper Man - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

8 - ShadowVezon - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

9 - Pulse - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

10 - Shadowhawk - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

11 - Makuta Luroka - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

12 - Toa Kayn - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

13 - Daedalus - 20/20 HP; 20 Widgets

IC:

"Oi! Watch where you put that thing!"

I was luckily able to bring up a shield, just in time to block Pupwa's gunblade. "Bad pupwa!"

I attempted to kick him down the mountain.

(20/20, 20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Pupwa: 20/20, 20W

I boosted myself up using the recoil and made gravity for me simliar to the void, allowing me to preform that, and fired 5 more shots at Ehks head.

Edited by Pupwa21

Pupwa: 20/20, 20W

I boosted myself up using the recoil, dodging his foot, and fired 5 more shots at Ehks head.

OOC: pupwa this isn't the void, i doubt that recoil could help you then

Oh yeah..... But I have gravity powers! Editing.

Chro

HP: 20

W: 20

Chro immediately turned his feet to flame to hover above the Corpse Heap. He flew low towards where Pupwa and Ehks were fighting and attempted to smack Ehks with his shield.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20] [Widgets: 20W]

Pulse immediately noticed that the mountain was made of people. Dead people. That was somewhat unnerving. Deciding to look somewhere else, he saw Chro floating over Ehks and Pupwa, who were fighting. Three people? Near each other?

Excellent opportunity for blowing something up.

Pulse then did as his instincts told, and threw lit dynamite at the three.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Widgets: 20

ShadowVezon also noticed that the mountain consisted of dead people. Given how many times he had been a corpse in a heap of corpses, however, he wasn't bothered. Hmm, dead people. Probably victims of Voltex. Hmm, who to kill... ShadowVezon pulled a corpse from the heap. Who do you think I should kill? ShadowVezon made the corpse point at Pulse. You think I should kill Pulse? He then made the corpse give him a thumbs-up. Well, if you insist. ShadowVezon dropped the corpse, fired a charged shot into his head to make his skull explode, and walked slowly towards Pulse, firing lots of uncharged shots as he calmly walked.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Daedalus, 20/20, 20W

Daedalus felt a twisted familiarity with the dead bodies littered about this mountain. Having died four times and then been resurrected thrice in the span of a single week, he knew death. He knew its deepest, darkest secrets. He knew its inner workings. He... actually, you know what, scratch that. He hated this. It was gross and weird and disturbing and made him want to take a really long shower. But that would have to wait until later. Right now he had some bodies to add to this death heap.

Looking around, Daedalus saw fighting underway. A group some distance away was going at it, and a dynamite-throwing Pulse was getting shot at by ShadowVezon. Daedalus wasn't much for teamwork, but maybe if he attacked Pulse, he could get on ShadowVezon's good side. Sure, he had rooted for Pupwa in the last round, but hey, the past is the past, right?

Running up the mountain, Daedalus swung his spiked whip at Pulse. As he did so, he called out to ShadowVezon, "Hey, what're your thoughts on temporary alliances?"