BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Widgets: 20

Sure, I'm fine with that. ShadowVezon was happy with the alliance, but watched Daedalus carefully, as he fully expected to be backstabbed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20]

Pulse suddenly felt irritated. Did ShadowVezon always have to do this? He sure as heck wasn't going to fight two people alone. Since the mountain was made of dead people, perhaps it would be wise to seek an alliance with Shadowhawk, potentially the most powerful player seeing as the mountain would probably provide Shadowhawk with an endless amount of zombies.

Then he realised part of his irritation was coming from a bullet hole in his arm with a whip wrapped around it. [-2 health, 18/20]. At this moment, Pulse decided the best thing to do would be to dash off. Forcing the whip off of himself carefully, so as it not get damaged by its spikes, Pulse dashed off towards Shadowhawk, yelling something about "Temporary alliances inevitably ending in betrayals, maybe?!"

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Chro

HP: 20

W: 20

Chro saw the incoming explosive and moved his shield down to block it, hovering away and transforming entirely into fire as he did so. He flew towards Pulse and skimmed low over the corpse heap, feet first, with a kick aimed for the fighter's head.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 20/20, 20W

Daedalus carefully coiled his whip as Pulse ran off. He could have tried to pursue, but the round was still young. There was no need to take too many risks just yet; allying himself with someone else was enough risk for now.

Returning ShadowVezon's wary stare, Daedalus said, "Any suggestions for a new target?"

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Pupwa: 20/20. 20W

Noticing the Dynamite, I caused it to orbit around me before redirecting it towards pulse.

I landed on he ground and picked up a corpse, once again causing it to orbit around me, working like a Shelid.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (oh, gross) {HP: 20/20} [W: 20]

Hm. Magical Corpse H-Mountain, with evil things. Fun.

Zakaro leaned forward, studied the area near him for a while, then nodded and smiled, retrieving a burgundy mask from the corpse in front of him.

...alright then.

Tucking it under his arm, Zakaro then took a poke at Pupwa. With his telephone pole.

And another. Poking is fun, after all.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [Health: 18/20] [Widgets: 20W]

Pulse grumbled as he received a kick to the head, causing him to stumble forwards [-2, 16/20]. As he stabilised himself, he noticed his dynamite flying back towards him. Grabbing it, he examined its fuse.

...I hope I lit that particular one with Plasma. Holding his hand over the fuse, he absorbed the plasma he used to light it, hopefully stopping it in time. If dynamite wouldn't, then plasma would have to do.

Getting more irate by the minute, Pulse created a cloud of Plasma around himself, to discourage people getting too close to him. Maybe he would take the time to experiment around with plasma this time.

Nobody In Particular

HP: 0

W: 0

A voice weakly echoed from the bottom of the corpse heap. "Suuure JL, I'll be your frieeeeeend..."

Chro

Chro glided down next to JL, but remained hovering to avoid any close-range attacks from the corpse heap itself. "Sure. Who shall we go after?"

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Dapper Man: 20/20

See? Temporary. Now to figure out why. I look inside my bag and find 20 small cogs that are for some reason used as currency. No important documents or other stuff.

Aw, karz. That means I'm going to have to search each and every one of these bodies for clues and stuff. I look around for an important-looking corpse.

Morally unambiguous.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - W: 20==-

Blade spawned in the air, and landed quickly, and then dashed forward, launching a bolt of lightning at Zakaro quickly. he hated to do this, but he would stay on Pupwa's good side... For now. He didn't want his ice powers removed, after all, as he began to create a circular 'room' at the top of the corpse heap with ice slowly.

IC:

Before I could even blink, a shield hit me in the back of the head. I fell onto the pile, dodging Pupwa's shots because of that.

Well, getting smacked and falling doesn't count as dodging...

I got up, waved goodbye to Pupwa, and shot away from him.

(18/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

I heard a corpse cry out while flying.

"...Powerups...hm..."

I threw 5 widgets into the air, and they disappeared only to be replaced with a firebomb.

"Oh wow."

I chucked the firebomb at Pupwa without even looking, knowing it would find it's mark.

(18/20, 15 W)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse [Health: 16/20][W: 20]

"BUYING ONE FIRE BOMB FOR FIVE WIDGETS!" [-5W, 15w total] Pulse yelled for some reason, as he bought a firebomb. He then threw it at Chro, since he was unsure if Chro was still going to attack him or not, and also because he wanted to see the effects of a firebomb on a fire.

OOC: Can I do this? Buy it with widgets?

Chro

"Unph!" Somehow, via Bionifight physics, Chro (made of fire) was harmed by an incendiary explosive... [17/20]

He turned to JL. "Change of plan. How about we leave Dapper alone and go after Pulse?"

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - [ 20 W ] - Calculations and considerations

The black-armored Shadowhawk stood in the shadowy leeward side of a looming heap of broken corpses, somewhat apart from the other combatants, frowning slightly. The environment should have been ideal for a spellcaster of his ilk, but much to his dismay, these particular dead were... different. Chaotic. Independent. Uncontrollable. Apparently, in the worlds Voltex sent them to, or at least, this world, his black magick powers of necromancy were limited to dead Bionifighters only. Which was, he supposed, only reasonable.

Very well, then. At least he had his talons, his wits, and the Cloak of Void. Not to mention, twenty shiny new widgets in his utility toolbelt, just waiting to be spent... or added to.

And, fate willing, I shall not disappoint them.

How about we team with JL and Chro, and go fight Pulse? ShadowVezon turned to Daedalus, to gauge his opinion. This Mountan is disgustingly morbid. When I get my hands on his Staff, I'm going to snap it in two, ShadowVezon thought to himself.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Daedalus shrugged. "It's worth a try, I guess." He set off in JL and Chro's direction, calling out, "Hey, you two! You wouldn't happen to be looking for more members for your merry band, would you?" After a moment, he added, "We could help you deal with Mr. Dynamite."

IC: Pulse [Health: 16/20] [W: 15W]

Ovehearing that he would probably soon be facing four people, and Pulse disliked fighting four people at once, Pulse yelled out "LOOKING FOR ALLIANCES PREFERABLY SOON. HAVE TO FIGHT FOUR PEOPLE. HELP PLEASE."

Focusing around him, Pulse fired a steady beam of Plasma at the ground, circling it around him to superheat the corpses around himself while trying to not harm any other fighters so as to not attract even more attention, intending to create a sort of 'safe' zone for a while, although it wouldn't likely work.. I really need an ally.

That isn't very sporting of you, Chro, is it? To show his loyalty to Daedalus, ShadowVezon promptly ran away. The epitome of trustworthiness.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 16/20] [W: 15W]

What Pulse had witnessed surprised him. It seemed fate had decided that he wouldn't fight four people. As a slight thanks and an attempt at repaying the debt of 'Not Utterly Killing Him', Pulse shot out a plasma blast towards Daedalus, and kicked unlit dynamite towards Chro, but not with too much force, only enough to make it stop just before it reached Chro, as Chro's name was synonymous with 'Fire' in Pulse's mind right now, and Fire + Dynamite = explosion in 3 seconds. Perhaps Daedalus wanted to be damaged by dynamite.

ShadowVezon continued running off into the distance, and then he turned and fired at Chro while he was distracted by Pulse's distraction, and as Chro would be facing Pulse. As he fired, he muttered to himself. Never get in a fight where the odds are too great. Now, if the odds are changed...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You'll be facing Pulse, and your attention will be focused on him. My intention is to shoot you from behind, and you won't dodge, as you won't see it coming.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Because this makes sense) {HP: 20/20} [W: 20]

"TRIPLE DOUBLE BATTLE GO!" Zakaro yelled, happily attempting to send SV right back where he came from, AKA at Chro again, by swinging his phone pole at the drone-thing's back just before he spoke.

Grinning madly, which was the usual for him, the purple masked Toa winked at Pulse and charged forward.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Under other circumstances, Daedalus would have been ready for Chro's attack. Unfortunately, he'd trusted a bit too much in his ability to make allies. Chro's fire punch knocked Daedalus flat (-2 HP, 18/20). It hurt, but it also moved him out of the way of something even hotter (Pulse's plasma, no doubt). As Daedalus scrambled to his feet, he noticed ShadowVezon had run off. Worthless son of a Makuta, that one. He also noticed a stick of dynamite skipping toward Chro. Running forward, he picked up the dynamite and swept it close to Chro, lighting the fuse. He then heaved it toward ShadowVezon. He had no idea how short the fuse was, so he wasn't sure if the traitor would get hurt, but it was worth a try.

Chro

HP: 17

Chro looked down and saw dynamite near his feet. He reached over to pick it up.

At the last second, however, he realized that something felt wrong.

Oh. Duh. He turned his foot back to metal from fire and kicked the explosive away, raising his shield just in case it went off. Daedalus then managed to light the bomb on Chro... crafty.

The shots from SV then flew through Chro's back. His body (sans foot) was made of fire, so he was unaffected.

Chro turned his foot back to fire and leapt into the air, flying towards SV.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Widgets: 20

Zakaro's punch sent ShadowVezon flying towards Chro. Daedalus's thrown dynamite collided with him in mid air, sending both into Chro and Daedalus. Presumably, ShadowVezon would be blown up by the dynamite, with the others if they didn't get out of the way.

OOC: Waiting for Pulse's call now for when it explodes

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 16/20]

Pulse clapped, watching as chaos erupted between fighters. Of course, he was one of them. Now feeling a lot less hopeless and a lot more pleased with the current outcomes, Pulse ran up to Daedalus and punched him... with Plasma, of course. And his dynamite was being kicked around the place. Pulse then jumped into the air, intercepting the dynamite, and very, very quickly placed it in-between the corpses in the ground.

"NOBODY GETS IT!"

Because why not send corpses flying in the air in many random directions, likely disturbing them and unleashing horrors upon the world?

OOC: Can I do this? The dead haven't really been doing much, so I'm doing something stupid!

IC: Zakaro (Hot potato, much?) {HP: 20/20}

The purple masked Toa decided that being right nearby a soon-to-explode pile of corpses wasn't the best of ideas and so he pole vaulted upwards and attempted to kick one of the falling/flying people in the face, while making sure that if it was Chro, he would not get his foot burned and singed and such.

It was already black, no need to make it sooty.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Daedalus, 18/20, 20W

Daedalus got punched (-2 HP, 16/20). Again. This was starting to get embarrassing. He shook it off and, realizing he was now in the midst of several fighters, started spinning his spiked whip over his head, hoping to hit Chro, ShadowVezon, or Pulse. Or all of them. That would be even better.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Widgets: 20

ShadowVezon got up, disorientated. The feeling passes quickly, though. Ow... ShadowVezon checked the current situation. I seem to have been forced back into the party. Luckily for me, there seems to be infighting. ShadowVezon started slipping away from the others. He is not expecting an explosion of corpses.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy