BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Widgets: 20

Trying to stop me, Chro? ShadowVezon said smugly. I may be pragmatic, but that doesn't mean I can't handle myself in a fight. ShadowVezon held the gun with his left hand, with his right free. He lunged for the shield, but making sure he could leap back if he didn't manage to grab it. If he succeeded, he would use the shield as a conductor to electrocute Chro, without actually having to touch him. If he failed, he would get back, and try again. All the time, he was moving backwards slowly and carefully, so he wouldn't trip on a random jutting bone.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

SV, do you know what happens when you run an electric current through fire? :)

Hint: Nothing. Fire conducts electricity.

Chro

HP: 16

W: 20

Chro grinned as SV attempted to electrocute him. The current simply ran through the fire, which is perfectly capable of conducting electricity due to the presence of plasma within, and back into the shield, likely shocking SV in the process.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Event:

Of all the places for Pulse stick the explosives in the ground, that was one of the worst. After all, he had stuck it right next to the body of a wizard. Not just any wizard, either. It was the great Wizard Valendale, and he didn't take kindly to explosives.

As the bodies flew through the air, the Grand Wizard was awoken from his stupor of death. And so, he did the first thing that anyone would do when rudely awoken. Clouds began to gather overhead, and then spears of ice began to hail down on the entire mountain. Every player took one damage from the sudden onslaught, but Pulse was of particular interest from the vengeful spirit. Two massive spears rained down from the heavens and impaled Pulse before he could react. This did two damage to the unfortunate soul, before the skies cleared up.

Valendale hit the ground hard, avenged and peaceful once more. He awoke another Matoran below him, who began calling out prices for an auction.

Power Up Auction:

Portal Gun (x1): Bidding starts at 3 Widgets

Cordak Blaster (x1): Bidding starts at 2 Widgets

Auctions close at 8 PM CST

IC:

Pupwa's shots rained down from above me, but it was obvious he wasn't aiming. Almost every shot missed, save for one, which grazed my shoulder. I glared at him, and fired off a few, carefully aimed laser blasts towards him.

(16/20(1 from shot, 1 from icicle))

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20, Widgets: 20

ShadowVezon had already been shocked by the Joy Buzzer, and he had made sure to stop it happening again, by insulating himself. It probably wouldn't protect against other electricity, sure, but it protected against his. Sorry, Chro, but your luck's ran- And then everyone was impaled by ice. And it hurt, but not too much. ShadowVezon used the confusion to begin another attempt to flee.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: No, the first bit happened before the ice spikes. The "and then everyone was impaled by ice" bit is... obviously, when the ice spikes rained down on everyone. Everything after that sentence is after the ice spikes.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20, attacked by spears + impaled by ice, down from 16] [W: 15W]

"Worth it."

Pulse then decided that it was time to dash to the top of mountain, leaving a trail of plasma behind. He wasn't showing it, but he had been kind of unnerved by the fact that a great wizard had awoken and went back to being dead. Provoke them, it seemed, and they returned the favour. So why not get someone else to provoke the dead? If that was possible.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: No, the first bit happened before the ice spikes. The "and then everyone was impaled by ice" bit is... obviously, when the ice spikes rained down on everyone. Everything after that sentence is after the ice spikes.

I'd assumed that the ice damage had already occurred before I charged towards you. Whatever, though...

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 16/20, 20W

Perturbed by the fact that his whip hadn't hit a thing, Daedalus didn't even notice the falling icicles until he was speared in the back (-1 HP, 15/20). It wasn't too damaging, but the pain made him mad. When Zakarao's telephone pole came toward him, Daedalus spun to the side and lashed out at Zakaro with his spiked whip.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (Whoa) {HP: 19/20} [W: 20, Potential -6]

As the whip came towards him, Zakaro debated on grabbing it and taking the damage, but quickly decided that doing so would be too mainstream and instead he pulled up his telephone pole, moving it towards the whip and ducking as to allow the spikes of the thing to dig into the wooden pole. Having (hopefully) done this, Zakaro pulled back and attempted to heave Daedalus up and over to slam into the corpses on the purple masked Toa's other side.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 19/20 HP ] - [ 20 W ] - Bidding on power-ups

"I'll call that and raise you one better, zombie!" shouted everyone's fav black-armored necromancer, glancing venomously about at his rival Bionifighters as though he longed for nothing better than to rip their entrails out. "Cordak Blaster and Portal Gun; four widgets each!"

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 18/20 HP ] - [ 20 W ] - Bidding on power-ups / evading the BioniTorch

"Pupwa, you wretched little spawn of a thieving Brakas monkey! I'll call that bid, and raise it one! Cordak Blaster; seven widgets... what?!"

Ducking reflexively, the Shadowhawk neatly avoided the whirling blowtorch impact of Chro's flaming essence. Rolling clear of the blast zone, he bounced nimbly back onto his feet and rasped out a gleeful chortle... only to break off into a strangled yelp of alarm as he realized his cape was on fire and becoming quickly, uncomfortably warm. (-1 HP)

So, just like every intelligent person would do, the necromancer promptly stopped, dropped, and rolled. Sparks flew up, along with smoke and cinders and bits of charred corpses. In seconds, the flames were extinguished, but the damage was done.

Jumping up angrily, shaking his fist (and unsheathed right-hand protosteel shredder talons) at Chro, the Shadowhawk snarled,
"Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Come on down and fight like a man, fire-boy!"

Dapper Man: 19/20

Okay, the group of thugs are no longer interested in me. Oh hey, who's this wizard man? Ow, he just impaled me for no good reason. That stung. Anyway, now I'm free to resume my search. I see a dude in gold armor, and pat his body down. I find a scroll, but it's soaking wet, and of no use to me. Still, I may find another important looking body in this area. Karz, this is gruesome. But no one else seems interested in finding the meaning of this carnage, so it's on me to solve this mystery. So far, the only clue I have is that old sheet of paper. Time to reexamine it:

light or shadow? choose now, you f0ol!

Water had not treated this item well. Stupid water-soluble paper sheets. At least this one was intact. Its state didn't matter much, though, because this paper had little information. Wait a minute-

Heyy, you remember that Void fella?

Oh. You're back.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 HP ] - [ 16 W ] - Evading attacks

Having been conversing directly with Pupwa, the Shadowhawk was not caught off guard in the slightest when said hostile Bionifighter leveled his weapon and cut loose a whistling volley of lethal projectilary. In what seemed to be rapidly becoming his signature evasive maneuver, the necromancer dropped and tumbled, plummeting nimbly off the edge of a towering mound of corpses and away. A few bullets clipped him before he made it clear, but dealt no more than the default standard amount of damage. (-1 HP)

Now out of eyeshot (and, ergo, of range) of Pupwa, the Shadowhawk took a moment to catch his breath and admire his most recent acquisition: a splendid new Limited Edition Portal Gun, complete with 'Bounty Basic' black/gunmetal color scheme! Still in factory wrappings! Collect them all!

IC: Daedalus, 16/20, 20W

Daedalus took a huge risk. It was still early in the round and he wanted to minimize damage. When Zakaro heaved upward, Daedalus let go of his whip, letting Zakaro swing it to his other side and smash it into the ground. Daedalus charged forward and, as he passed Zakaro, activated his concussive blast, his intention being to temporarily incapacitate his opponent. He then approached his whip and gave it a yank to free it from the telephone pole.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Even better is the fact that they're entirely randomized

Chro

"Yeah!"

Chro leapt into the air and high-fived JL (with a solid, non-burning hand). For a moment they froze floating above the corpse heap, before realizing that realistic physics generally beats out cartoon physics.

"Uh, right. Let's go after Luroka."

Chro leapt into the air, and returned his hand to fire to avoid being controlled by the Makuta. He shot towards him, hurling his shield at Luroka at close range, then attempting to fly around Luroka's back.

• Upvote 1

but their spirits

Chro

"What the - "

Chro was extremely startled as JL somehow flew through himself, through Luroka, and then between the two.

"That's fine with me."

Chro reached out to JL, prepared to begin feeding him a lot of energy.

but their spirits

Dapper Man: 19/20

Yeah, I remember the guy. He killed me.

You don't think he has something to do with this?

No, not really. I can't really follow your "lead" until we know his journey's destination. Aw, snap.

Destinations... destinations, destinations... The employers never did tell us where that ship was going. Perhaps it's time to figure out? Maybe the Turaga's cadaver is here somewhere...

Morally unambiguous.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20, Widgets: 20

ShadowVezon was hit by a Cordak dart. However, he managed to slip away to Dapper. Hey, Dapper. Interested in finding out the truth? I'll give you some information. ShadowVezon was telling the truth about knowing information, as he had guessed from the moment he saw Tex in control what was happening. All I'll tell you for now, if to think about why you're here. What is it that keeps bringing us to these places, and what is it that forces us to kill each other? Who is always there, at the start of every round?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A booming voice rang out in the minds of Dapper and Shadowvezon. The speaker was nowhere to be found, but the voice was obviously there.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHO IS DOING EVERYTHING", the voice screamed in their heads, "IT IS VOLTEX, AS HE IS ALMOST ALL POWERFUL HERE. NOW PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS AN RPG AND THEREFORE SHUT DOWN BECAUSE THAT WOULD SUCK."

"AFTER ALL, THERE ARE THOSE WHO EXCEED EVEN VOLTEX IN POWER. AND THEY WON'T JUST KILL YOU, THEY WILL ERASE YOU ENTIRELY."

And then the loud voice quit and all was quiet again.

OOC: Yeah let's not go too far in the role playing department and shut this down. Especially on my watch. D=<

=P