BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Luroka, I'm still not entirely sure how you're able to pull a single being a long distance in a short amount of time while not affecting anyone else, including yourself.

It's probable that there's something I'm just missing about your magnetic powers, of course.

Chro

HP: 16

W: 20

If only I can get in close enough that he can't pull any more people in my face... Chro launched a fist of fire into Ehks' face, then spun past him and towards Luroka. There! He spun in the air, swung up his foot, and shoved his hands out behind him, propelling himself forwards with a flaming kick to Luroka's chest.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20, Widgets: 20

Aww, don't spoil my fun. I knew it was Voltex from the start. I can make a good guess as to who you are, "booming voice". We're only talking, you think that makes an RPG?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Well, generally it doesn't come into play much, as it doesn't really matter to anything. There's really nowhere else to go in this, though. Sure, we've discussed that Voltex is the mastermind. That's it. It's not like we can try to trick him, or do anything. So we have the knowledge in character. But that doesn't help us. That discussion accomplished nothing. We could continue it for the entire round, and nothing would change. Even with the storyline, it's not like we have any power to do anything. There's no way to continue that conversation without repeating everything previously said. That talk can't continue.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (oh, bai) {HP: 19/20} [W: 20]

and Zakaro flew away

like a bird

He left his telephone pole behind, he was getting tired of lugging the thing around and wanted some good ol' fist fighting by this point. And besides, Daedalus needed his whip, the poor boy. His power could be a bit better, after all, not that it was bad. Just not extremely combat-effective.

To each their own, he supposed.

That was about when he landed mask-first in the pile.

Picking himself up and ripping off the hand of a more grabby corpse, Zakaro surveyed his new location. He could see SV and Dapper talking a bit away, and decided that talking wasn't the thing to do here.

So Zakaro very carefully, sneakily, got behind SV, and then lunged forward, attempting to round-house kick the other fighter in the head.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

You didn't have to join this then. If you want something with a story, there are several RPGs in this forum for you to enjoy. I'm not sure what you want, this game is mindless fighting for the heck of it.

*dissappears from the topic again*

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I tried that. It was a disaster...

Anyways, resuming.

Dapper Man: 19/20

Well, that was a massive letdown. Still, these dead bodies may yet have something useful in them. I'm saving up for my retirement, and my bag o' cash is basically the beginning of this stockpile of denominations. My physical possessions consist entirely of my clothing, a teleportation kanohi, a wet sheet of paper, an impractically large knife and a bag filled with twenty widgets. I have no clue what I am to do with this but try to prevent my next death.

Morally unambiguous.

Chattering Corpse Pile

The arms of the dead bodies that every fighter was stepping on suddenly started to reach out, dragging every fighter in. The fighters were too horrified by what was going on to actually realize exactly what had been done to them, but when they all managed to resurface, they did notice that four damage had been dealt to all of them.

Dapper Man: 15/20

Ow ow ow...

Hey, it stopped. It started about when I was looking through the dead bodes' stuff, so... if I keep fondling the corpses, they'll keep attacking everyone! Time to tickle me some cadavers!

Morally unambiguous.

Auction Results:

The Launcher and Health Kits both go to the man made of fire, for Seven Widgets apiece!

I hear 7W for the Skakdi spines, do I hear 8W? Going once, no, 8W! Do I hear 9? Can I get 9 Widgets? No? Going once, going twice, sold to the man with the curvey corpses!

(-14W for Chro, he gets the Squid Launcher and Health Kit)

(-8 for Luroka, he receives the Skakdi Spines)

Chro

HP: 12

W: 6

Chro activated the Health Kit. [17/20] Then he fired the Squid Launcher at Luroka. [18/20]

"Aaah, that was worth the money. Let's go, Slagbender."

He launched off the ground towards Luroka, entirely aflame, aiming to bodyslam him at close range, but also prepared to dodge any and all magnetic obstacles.

but their spirits

OOC: Exactly; there needs to be acceleration. Acceleration takes time, and so far it seems time isn't doing much to your magnetism powers.

IC - HP: 15/20

"Ohey," I muttered as I was unearthed from the corpse mountains behind Luroka, "Stab."

I stabbed my sword at Luroka's back.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Daedalus, 15/20, 20W

After a cordak blast (-1 HP, 14/20) and the creepy hands that had pulled him under for a while (-4 HP, 10/20), Daedalus was almost unhinged. Things were going bad quickly, and the round still had some time to go. Scanning the mountain, he saw Dapper Man being weird (was he tickling the dead bodies?). Eh, as good a target as any. Daedalus charged toward him and jumped, swinging his spiked whip over his head with as much force as he could muster.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Chro

HP: 18

Chro flew above (and past) the corpse wall. He then ceased his flight altogether, pausing for a moment in the air before plunging down towards Luroka.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Oh well

IC - HP: 15/20 - W: 20

My sword goes right into Luroka's body, and his first reaction is to throw me.

Awesome.

My sword moves alongside me as I go up and about, and considering the fact that it's also stuck inside the Makuta's body....well, let's just hope Bionifight biology prevents bleeding. And gut spilling. And all that stuff.

Sent flying towards the sky at Chro, I decided I may as well do the only thing I could do.

"High five!"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 13/20 HP ] - [ 16 W ] - Irate

Cursing black oaths under his breath, the Shadowhawk kicked aside the last grappling hands of the undead and got to his feet. His venomous green eyes burned with cold fire, hotter then they'd ever been, magnified and focused with his rage.

His talons gleamed in the watery sunlight, flashing cold silver in the bloodshed and the rot. He said nothing, but his facial muscles twitched ominously.

He was a necromancer, a dark prince of death. He had been attacked by his own, and this was a grave insult that would not, could not be tolerated... no pun intended.

"Luroka! The undead are within my realm of power, but these resist my control; wouldst thou consider me as an ally of Skakdi Spine? The resources are great; the destructive possibilities dealt against our foes, breathtaking to consider."

Edited by Shadowhawk

• IC: Luroka

• Integrity: 60% (12/20)

• W: 12

-JL- stabs me in the back, and I fling him into Chro.

Dude. You can't just throw people THROUGH yourself.

JL stabs you in the BACK. Chro rushes you from the FRONT. You, apparently, DID NOT MOVE, but somehow managed to move JL around or through yourself and to the other side without remotely affecting yourself or your FLYING CORPSE SHIELD. Stop.

Chro

HP: 18/20

"High five!"

* smack *

Chro dodged around the flying JL, smacking his hand on the way by.

Now that he was finally close enough that Luroka wouldn't be able to pull any more people in front of him, Chro let loose a barrage of kicks and punches aimed at the head and upper body of his enemy.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20, Widgets: 20

ShadowVezon was roundhouse kicked, which would probably have caused mental damage if he wasn't possessing the body. He turned, and had been about to shoot Zakaro when he got pulled underground by the hands. He forced his way back up, and was getting a bit unhinged by the ordeal. He lunged at Dapper, and attempted to stab him several times with his Bayonet, since he was the closest target.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20] [Widgets: 15W]

Pulse, not having done much recently, decided that it was the time to foolishly attack Luroka. Others that had tried to attack him seemed to be getting frustrated fighting him, and it was Pulse's understanding that his dynamite was not magnetic.

So, he threw dynamite at Luroka, followed by leaping at him. Probably a bad idea. But against an opponent such as Luroka, who had allied with Shadowhawk for the moment...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.