BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: The concussive blast doesn't actually do any direct damage. If it had been charged up, maybe, but the standard, run-of-the-mill blast doesn't. It can put fighters into a position of getting hurt, but the blast itself doesn't damage anyone.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 155/280 HP ] - Dark Lord's Fury: 90%

The Shadowhawk parried Luroka's melee attack with ruthless ease, then smacked the warrior backwards with a Shadow-charged talon stroke, dealing one damage. Wheeling in place, ragged black cape swirling about him, the necromancer stalked forwards once more, savagely ripping his way through lightvines. A fresh volley of ranged attacks didn't seem to faze him (-4 HP), and when ShadowVezon charged the Bioniboss with a Joy Buzzer, he met the same fate as Luroka; a deft riposte, and a brutal return stroke that dealt one damage.

Luroka's magnetism manipulations took effect, abruptly pinning the Shadowhawk in place, and as Daedalus's concussion blast shook the earth, the black-hooded spellcaster glanced up, cold anger glinting in his eyes.

"You're becoming more creative, I see... very well. Two can play at this game, eh?"

With only seconds to spare, he snapped his armored fingers and conjured up a whirling shield of black Shadow energy, which did three things: partially lowered the damage (-3 HP) he took from the living fireball, abruptly halted said fireball's flight, and then collapsed inwards on itself, sealing Chro in a crackling bubble of searing darkness.

OOC:

I'll give you a hint, folks. As regards basic, non-'power' attacks, the Shadowhawk's strength lies in melee. Very much so.

Just keep that in mind, right? ;)

Edited by Shadowhawk

-==IC: Blade - HP: 11/20==-

Noticing what happened with the others, Blade nodded.

"Right then." Blade mumbled, as he continued to fire off lightning bolts at Shadowhawk; while he looked over at the shadow cage, wondering how to handle that.

• IC: Luroka (60%)

I recover from Shadowhawk's counter-attack. I retreat from Shadowhawk and take note of his strength. "Impressive, but nothing spectacular." I demagnetize myself, keeping my blade magnetized. "Let's see how you defend against a remote melee attack." I begin manipulating my sword magnetically, and proceed to attack Shadowhawk from afar.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Voxumo [HP: 15/20]

Voxumo was sent flying as he felt the pain from the blades that were in his chest and had been taken out [HP: 11/20]

However he now unsheathed the scythe of destiny as a look of anger came over his face. He thrusted the scythe into the air and attempted to draw part of Shadowhawk's soul from him while shouting

"I never intended to work with you Shadowhawk! All I want is the power you possess.. Why Void chose to pass on his powers to you I will never know but to karz if I allow you to keep it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 144/280 HP ] - Dark Lord's Fury: 92%

"If you allow it?" cackled the Shadowhawk maniacally, his dark laughter echoing across the desolation in true necromancer fashion. "Ha ha, Voxumo... you flatter yourself. I could crush you underfoot like an insect, a maggot, and though there are many things about Void and his power, powers that now are mine for a brief passage of the hours, that I do not understand--"

His voice dropped an octave as he felt the Scythe of Destiny activate (-10 HP), felt the cold wrenching pain in his very essence, but his words did not falter and the mad gleam in his emerald eyes glowed brightly.

"--you, I am certain, understand even less. But now, begone. Luroka seeks my attention, I think; would you wish your ally disappointed?"

The Shadowhawk's black-armored left fist lifted, clenched, and the earth trembled, dust rising in swirls around the two combatants and then, Pulse's corpse sprang noiselessly from the ground behind Voxumo and tackled the scythe-wielding Bionifighter, sinking its undead teeth into his neck and dealing one damage.

Turning away, his every movement radiating arrogance, the necromancer neatly parried Luroka's magnetically-manipulated sword as if it had been actually in the hands of its master... but the parry was made in the bare nick of the instant, Luroka's blade only centimeters from drawing blood when it was knocked away.

"I must congratulate you, Luroka. A most... creative method of swordplay. Manipulating the weapon with one's mind, I suppose, allows for a bit more finesse, more possibilities... this will be a welcome test of my skill. Possibly. Depending on how powerful your mind truly is. On guard!"

(Also, sometime during all this, the boss took damage from lightning (-1 HP), but because he'd been hit so many times with it already, he didn't even notice.)

OOC:

Reminds me of a weapon called the 'Dancing Sword', from Dungeons & Dragons. Pretty cool. I've always liked blades that could fight on their own. B-)

Also, Pulse zombie has five HP, as did Zakaro zombie.

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: JiMing
Health: 11/20

"Never thought'd I do this." muttered JiMing as he fired Chaos Spears at the zombie Pulse assaulting Voxumo, aiming at it's head. Turning back to Shadowhawk, JiMing activated the Green Orb of Plantlife once more. "OVERGROW!" he shouted as lightvines once more grabbed at Shadowhawk's feet. However, while he would be preoccupied with freeing himself, several plants that resembled Venus flytraps began snapping at Shadowhak's back, JiMing firing off Chaos Spears and throwing his energy shield at the necromancer.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Mostly lots of violence and mayhem. We tried the throw-fire-Chro-at-Shadowhawk; it was only partially successful. It did a tiny amount of damage and got Chro... something-ed. I think he's trapped in shadow. Otherwise, I can't think of anything of note (except that earlier Shadowhawk did an area-of-effect attack that dealt one damage to everybody, so you should be at 14 HP).

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

Well, that didn't turn out well. Chro just kind of... disappeared, and Shadowhawk got even more angry, and now Pulse was alive again, and other stuff (also, Shadowhawk was mostly unhurt by a Toa-sized fireball). Sprinting toward Voxumo, Daedalus followed JiMing's Chaos Spears with an attack of his own against zombie Pulse, attacking in such a way that he wouldn't hit Voxumo if Pulse dodged.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 11/20]

Voxumo's eyes flared in anger as he felt the Zombie bite into his neck [HP: 10/20]. Despite his allies assisting him he waved then off creating a fist of energy that would hopefully throw zombie pulse a fair distance away from him

"Begone you abomination. You are but a puppet for a false Puppeteer. My fight is not with you."

However Voxumo narrowed his gaze on Shadowhawk. He would be focused on fighting Luroka's blade and he would take this opportunity. He rushed towards Shadowhawk wielding his Riflestaff as he attempted to sweep Shadowhawk's legs out from underneath him and injure him while shouting

"Shadowhawk you are but a weakling. A true fighter does not rely on puppets or allies. A true fighter is able to hold their own and holds no fear. Your power is but a pathetic attempt at hiding your weakness through lifeless shields."

OOC: Now I am getting into this fight

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Voxumo, you made a point to laugh at my character stereotypically declaring his awesome. Now you just declared your awesome while throwing in a 'Reason you suck speech', equally as stereotypical. So.....

"You're welcome." JiMing sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. While the Pulse zombie was flying, JiMing set up a Madu Cabola fruit right in Pulse's trajectory. Once the zombie made contact with it, the plant would explode and hopefully take the shambling corpse fall apart.

OOC: Voxumo, you made a point to laugh at my character stereotypically declaring his awesome. Now you just declared your awesome while throwing in a 'Reason you suck speech', equally as stereotypical. So.....

"You're welcome." JiMing sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. While the Pulse zombie was flying, JiMing set up a Madu Cabola fruit right in Pulse's trajectory. Once the zombie made contact with it, the plant would explode and hopefully take the shambling corpse fall apart.

OOC: JiMing seriously lets not get into this again...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I'm trying to make sure my character is treated with an ounce of respect. You happen to have a habit of portraying him as an incompetent weakling, while Voxumo is smarter than Batman to the point of near-omniscience, and rather powerful to boot. Maybe I didn't choose nearly as awesome of a power, but that's really no excuse to turn my character into a Butt Monkey. I am perfectly willing to negotiate this peacefully, because I'm not a ######### ########### #########, contrary to your belief.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: I'm trying to make sure my character is treated with an ounce of respect. You happen to have a habit of portraying him as an incompetent weakling, while Voxumo is smarter than Batman to the point of near-omniscience, and rather powerful to boot. Maybe I didn't choose nearly as awesome of a power, but that's really no excuse to turn my character into a Butt Monkey. I am perfectly willing to negotiate this peacefully, because I'm not a ######### ########### #########, contrary to your belief.

OOC: *Rubs the bridge of his nose* JiMing in no way did I target you in that last ic action. I am trying to figure out what you are upset about right this instant yet I have nothing. So no JiMing I am not getting involved in this again. I will say one thing OOC is OOC while IC is IC. They are not the same thing and are completely separate things.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20

Ow. ShadowVezon wisely got back, and sent a fresh volley of shots at Shadowhawk. He also moved towards JL. Hey, JL, want a power boost?

OOC: Electric is a type of energy, and I have electricity in spades.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Calm down.

Please.

I don't want either of you removed from the game again.

Chro, 13/20

Trapped in the "searing darkness", Chro wasn't quite sure what to do. It was starting to sting a little, though [12/20].

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Calm down.

Please.

I don't want either of you removed from the game again.

Chro, 13/20

Trapped in the "searing darkness", Chro wasn't quite sure what to do. It was starting to sting a little, though [12/20].

OOC: Don't worry.. I do not intend on getting wrangled into this especially when I am just now getting into this fight... Infact I am rather calm

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• IC: Luroka (55%)

My parried sword arcs around, pointing at Shadowhawk. I create a helical magnetic field around it, and coilgun my sword at Shadowhawk. My blade is launched at Shadowhawk with sufficient speed to create a trail of plasma behind it (because coilguns do that), and could cause severe damage upon collision.

bBhcfWO.png

Ah... you came prepared with a full presentation.. wow.. but that makes sense.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I would be willing to believe you about IC and OOC if it weren't for the fact that I haven't seen other characters get that sort of treatment from you. JiMing specifically is the one who is always 'foolish' or 'stupid' or the target of '#### Voxumo can use energy!" I am upset that in every post you respond to any action made by me, I am made into a moron and a weakling, others get a free pass, even if it's your enemies. Either treat him like the others or treat others the like him too. That is all I'm asking for and if you feel the need to flip out at me for that, go ahead, we both know where that gets us. And I think others can agree with me with your 'flattering' portrayal of my character.

Btw I'm making sure there's nothing here you could interpret as an insult, so if you find one, it's unintentional.

Edited by JiMing

Vox, I know you're trying to keep a difference between OOC and IC here, but remember that what your character does represents you, even if it's not actually the same.

but their spirits

JiMing, this is a warning.

I see no reason why this is even coming up, so I am going to chalk this up to your surgery, this once, and not just insta-ban you again or anything.

So, yeah. Be excellent everyone, please. I don't have time for this this week. xD

Voxumo narrowed his eyes looking on as he listened to JiMing rant on about how he was destruction incarnate. He also listened to Blade threaten Shadowhawk. It was a spectacle that made him laugh as he watched and listened.

This, along with nearly every other post he's made mentioning me is why I'm bringing this up. I can't be insta-banned for explaining myself, right So yeah, combining this stuff with pain crankiness doesn't do wonders for me.

Edited by JiMing

To be fair, JiMing, he was at the very least treating Blade the same as he was treating you in that case.

I do understand that you're referring to more than one instance, though.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Signups for Rounds 13-15 are now open!

Before any of you signup:

1. If you cannot provide me with a profile in the same post that you are signing up, then I will not allow you to join in the next three rounds.

2. I want you all to examine whether you believe you can make it through the next three rounds without bringing any emotional conflicts into the game. If I see this stuff happening from any point beyond this post the offending players will be removed until Round 16 at the earliest. Should someone be provoked into this scenario, I will call in the staff.

2.1 - To follow up, I will give three warnings to the players as a whole starting from this post. Should those three warnings be used, I will have the topic closed.

ShadowVezon wisely got back, and sent a fresh volley of shots at ShadowVezon.

OOC:

Suicide is not allowed, my friend. :P

IC post later.

OOC: Oops. I kept putting my name instead of yours during the round, and I must have missed that one in my haste. Now, to get the profile I saved up...

EDIT:

Member: ShadowVezon
Name: Avatar of ShadowVezon
Weapon: A modified super scope with a sword welded to the front, so it also functions as a Bayonet. The gun can also be charged up. IT FIRES ENERGY, NOT SHELLS. THE GUN IS ALSO MADE OUT OF PLASTIC. MAGNETISM DOES NOT WORK.
Ability Weapon 2: The Joy Buzzer remains, but this time with the boost that it can be overcharged, to fire sparks at people. Due to the danger of overloading a weapon on your palm, however, it cannot be done again until after 5 IC posts. Otherwise it would hurt.
Appearance: Looks like Vezon (because he is), but black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc. It helps him blend into the dark, which is both a good and a bad thing. I also have a black fedora and trenchcoat, slightly frosty. He also still has a watch. It just tells the time, nothing more. He also has a Joy Buzzer, as previously mentioned, on one of his hands, if he hasn't moved it.
Ultimate Weapons: Nothing.
Important Notes:
1. I may refer to the character as an avatar, body double, or the like. That's because I'm controlling the body, it's not my own body. I still take damage normally, though, and the body can die. But I'll just control another one next round. These bodies also have a nasty habit of randomly popping back to life.
2. I may reference other universes (ie Mafia, Hitman). This is because I am also a dimensional traveller. That does not mean you know what I'm talking about. Most of you, well, I suppose iBrow dragged you into this for his amusement.
3. I am actually perfectly sane, despite being both Vezon, The Joker and Green Goblin at the same time. Don't worry, there's a good (okay, not really) reason.
4. My name is not Shezon. Don't call me that.
Acknowledgements:

1. The Joy Buzzer has not currently been used outside of Bionifight, but is from The Joker, who I have assumed the identity of.

2. The Super Scope was a light gun released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and an item in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

3. The armour blending into the dark is a reference to one of the Mafia games, where it was a red herring in a suspect list.

4. The black fedora and trenchcoat are from the final scene of Hitman II

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Pulse ZMB ] - [ 2/5 HP ]

The stalwart zombie took Chaos damage to the brain (-2 HP), got its chest shredded open by Daedalus's melee attack, and was hurled backwards by a violent explosion (-1 HP).

Springing adroitly to its feet once more, Pulse's battered corpse trundled over and tackled JiMing, grabbing him in a crushing headlock which would take one IC post's worth of action to break.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 128/280 HP ] - Dark Lord's Fury: 95%

"Weakling, am I?" purred the Shadowhawk dangerously. "I'll show you how weak I am, Voxumo..."

Pulling the Scythe of Destiny of Undeath from thin air, the necromancer spun it once and sank the entire razor-keen blade straight into Voxumo's skull, effectively removing his soul and killing him instantly. At least until next round.

Turning away (again) from the fallen Bionifighter, the Shadowhawk concentrated on chopping his way free of yet another round of lightvines (-1 HP), which hampered his mobility and basically left him a sitting duck for a bunch of flying energy things, including a railgun sword, of all things (-15 HP).

Lurching backwards at the impact, he angrily jerked Luroka's blade out of his chest and snapped it cleanly in half (although, of course, it would be completely repaired before next round) over his knee with overpowered Bioniboss strength. "Touché, Makuta Luroka. Well played. But enough of this; I grow weary of your shenanigans. Perhaps losing your precious sword will hamper your options?"

Also during all this, his concentration had wavered, causing the shadow cage around Chro to dissolve, releasing the Bionifighter.

OOC:

I guess I'd better sign up again... you folks'll want revenge, I suppose. :P

Member Name: [ Shadowhawk ]

Weapon: [ Retractable, tri-bladed protosteel shredder talons, essentially identical in appearance, design, and functionality to those wielded by the Wolverine, built directly into the biomechanical gauntlet components of both his left and right wrist/hand structures. In BIONICLE terms, they most notably resemble the claws possessed by Matoran Vican, albeit somewhat longer and slimmer. ]

Power: [ An accomplished necromancer, the Shadowhawk has the ability to resurrect and telepathically command the corpses of deceased Bionifighters for his own purposes. These undead warriors remain under the control of their respective players, if said players so desire, but are still classified as ‘eliminated’ for health and scoring purposes. They cannot access their original powers, cannot collect pick-ups, and cannot utilize any sort of equipment other than their basic weaponry; indeed, in true zombie fashion, about all they can do is mindlessly obey their master’s whims without thought or concern for their own survival.

The Shadowhawk can have up to three (3) undead active at a time, but can only revive one per IC post. Reviving a Bionifighter requires the Shadowhawk to sacrifice at least 1 HP of his own life force.

Undead Bionifighters possess an amount of HP equal to the amount originally sacrificed to grant them undeath; only hits to the vitals will cause actual loss of HP, although maiming and loss of limbs will come with obvious penalties to the undead's maneuverability and effectiveness. Critical hits to the brain deal double damage. When an undead is destroyed, the effect is permanent; they cannot be re-revived via the Shadowhawk's powers at any time thereafter. ]

Appearance: [ Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the basic movie-form Toa Metru, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design. Physical coloration is predominantly black, fading to a sinister, toxic shade of intense green on his forearms, shoulders, and the ‘cheekbones’ of his powerless Great Kanohi Avsa.

His armor is light, form-fitted, and maneuverable, built for stealth, with a bit of ‘demon/feathered’ superficial decorative patterns and motifs to accentuate both his Kanohi Avsa and his status as the Shadowhawk, a general ‘strategic evil’ theme of appearance that carries over into his black necromancer’s cape and hood. He wears a sturdy black utility belt around his waist, in which he keeps his pick-ups and other items.

The Shadowhawk’s eyes and heartlight are a vivid, venomous green in color, and tend to glow brighter when he’s angered, bloodied, or is utilizing his powers. ]

Ultimate Weapons: [ Black Rod of Power - Deals ten (10) damage, in the form of a blast of pure Shadow energy; like most Ultimate Weapons, may only be used once per round. ]

Special Weapons: [ Cloak of Void - Allows the user to copy one Ultimate Weapon per round; the copy retains all attributes of the Ultimate Weapon that was copied. ]

Edited by Shadowhawk

ShadowVezon ran up to the Zombie Pulse, and attempted to stab him through the head with his Bayonet, in an attempt to insta-kill him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC:

Signing up again.

Member Name: Pulse

Weapon: Plasma Cannon, a ranged weapon which can fire blasts of Plasma at enemies.

Power: The ability to create up to two 'mirror images' of himself, in order to mislead and confuse enemies. However, they do no damage and cannot use any powers, in addition to disappearing the moment they are attacked. The more there are, the more vulnerable the real Pulse becomes to damage.

Appearance: A creature that has the appearance of a Toa with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes. The face of the creature resembles a a Kanohi Kakama.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Before I sign up, a question: Do weapon and/or power changes need to be approved through PM or can I just change them when I post my profile?

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

Shadowhawk was still going strong. Daedalus probably couldn't do as much as the others, but he sure wasn't going to go down without a fight. Staying just within whip's reach of the boss, Daedalus swung his spiked whip repeatedly at Shadowhawk. Hopefully, at least one of the attacks would land.

OOC: Member Name: Blade.

Weapon: Scissor Sword, a sword that looks like one half of a giant pair of scissors.

Power: Lightning manipulation, with expanded list of moves from last round.

Appearance: Blade's appearance has drastically changed from the last round, as now the 'main' colour is more of a grey... But only because there is less 'true' armour now, and like an armoured jumpsuit instead. Blade's armour is still dark green, and covers the chest area, along with the shoulders and arms, and boots, along with the hips. Blade's mask is closer to a swamp adapted Miru or so, however, this time, with inspirations from Antroz's sky mask.

Ultimate Weapons: None.

Special Weapons 2.0: Ice Rod, Rainblower.