BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Daedalus

Suddenly blinded, Daedalus, in his best imitation of a figure skater, held his whip waist-high and started spinning rapidly in place, turning himself into LE SAWBLADE OF UBER DEATHNESS. That way, if Ehks tried to get close, he'd most likely get chopped into pieces.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC
Chro changed course to charge at LE SAWBLADE OF UBER DEATHNESS which he planned to transform into the SLIGHTLY LESS CONFIDENT AND SOMEWHAT MORE HARMED SAWBLADE OF UBER DEATHNESS. He hurled a couple of fireballs and bodyslammed Daedalus.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Infernum was oblivious to Chro's fire immunities. So when Chro began to dash after him waving a blade in the air Infernum was surprised. He then proceeded to run faster and scream louder, hoping to intimidate the other fighters (and because Chro was pretty scary with a large, sharp weapon).

OoC:

OOC: Infernum, do not bunny others, alright?

If you mean bully then sure. I hope I didn't come off as mean. I'll try to keep it nice. ^_^. If not, then I'm not sure what you mean.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo looked on with a rather bored look. He watched the fighters all trying to kill each other despite not being able to. He truthfully did not see the point of this yet figured he would still entertain these petty fools. They wanted fun he would give them fun. He looked on realizing he was within a castle.. Then he looked at the blue orb of not fire and smiled. An idea popped into his head. Creating a barrier of solid energy around himself he summoned the energies of the blue orb of not fire and Summoned a giant wave of water.. We are talking tidal wave level. As the water filled the castle he shouted from within his protective energy

"Tuyet Suckers!"

OOC: This attack was brought to you by the Dark Mirror web seriel and an overpowered blue orb of not fire

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo smirked as he heard this placing his hand on his scythe

"Come now.. don't make me draw your soul.. also don't make me regret keeping you in here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

More FIYAAAAAH!!1!1!!

But seriously, he got hit with more fireballs (which made his fire halo even bigger) and then body slammed. Thankfully, the combination of both attacks shattered the whatever-you-call-it blocking his eyesight. As he fell to the ground, Daedalus, who was not at all happy that his LE SAWBLADE OF UBER DEATHNESS had been changed into the SLIGHTLY LESS CONFIDENT AND SOMEWHAT MORE HARMED SAWBLADE OF UBER DEATHNESS, placed his hands against Chro's kind of head (for the record: it was really hot) and fired several concentrated concussive blasts. At the least, it would temporarily violently (hooray for back-to-back adverbs) blow his fiery head away.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 1,000,000/20

So, ShadowVezon was stuck in iBrow's version of Castlevania. Still, at least he was now practically invincible. However, he was then struck by a tidal wave. He swam upwards, making sure to keep his fedora on and surfaced, drenched in water. With Voxumo protected by the energy barrier, he reached into the sleeve of his soaking trenchcoat, and pulled out a Joker playing card, which he threw at Infernum.

OOC: A razor-tipped Joker. Hey, I just got an idea for a weapon next sign-up.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

A lot of steam was created as the water hit Chro. He responded by hurling some fire towards the bubble where JL and Voxumo were, so that either 1. it would damage them or 2. JL could absorb it and it would provide incentive for him to backstab Vox.

but their spirits

IC: Canis [Health: /]

Being wrenched back to the material plane of existence is an interesting feeling, wouldn't you say. I stood up wobbly, having already been hit with something. I fealt really healthy for some reason, almost as though I didn't have health. To test my theory, I hacked at my head with a chainsaw.

Nothing happened. Fun.

I then welled up speed with my Usain Bolt, and sped off, reaching Zakaro. At superspeed, I launched a volley of super fast punches at him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC

Chro noticed Canis pop into existence, again, and flew towards him, aiming to intersect his path to Zakaro. It was difficult, however, since Canis was moving really fast. Like, world-record-setting-Jamaican speeds. Chro instead opted to throw a construct of fire shaped like a shoe at him.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (...he's too slow..)

Zakaro promptly toppled over himself, water cascading around his ankles as Canis's attacks connected with his jaw and chest.

Getting up and spitting out the liquid, Zakaro fired his Orb at Canis's chest and followed up with a butter knife, the butter, and a Kanoka Dick Launcher, before turning, collecting his Special Weapon 2.0 and hopping into a provided boat that came with the Silver Seas.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Canis [status: Bring status back]

The fire hit me and burned me, although I was already speeding at Zakaro, so it wouldn't slow me down, as long as all the other things Zakaro threw out me. I fell over and grabbed my head. Then, my drake swooped down and grabbed my shoulders in it's talons, and lifted me into the air.

I took my chainsaw and shot it through the air at Shadowvezon, with it attached by a wire.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,989/20

The chainsaw on a rope hit ShadowVezon, but it didn't stick. (Chainsaw on a rope isn't such a good idea, because even if you swung it strong enough to get it to hit, it's unlikely to hit. And I have full armour on.) ShadowVezon turned, and pulled a bag of marbles out of his sleeve. You want to fight, Canis? You'd be better off fighting a toy. ShadowVezon took a handful of marbles out of the bag, and threw them at Canis. After a few seconds, they'll blow up.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[ IC: TBK ] [status: YAY ]

TBK skidded to a stop -- because you can do that on water -- when he noticed Kayn was completely unresponsive to the knife sticking out of his head. Almost like it didn't hur-- oh, yeah. Over his shoulder, he noticed Zakaro hopping onto a boat that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

And where there are boats, there are sharks. A giant takea shark, who had conveniently just finished a wholesome feast of black powder and dynamite, swam up in the liquid alongside TBK and beckoned him to ride. Swinging his leg over the shark and grabbing its top fin, he charged his steed toward the boat.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC

Chro snatched SV's marbles from the air, planning to toss them at TBK, but surprise! They exploded. "Oh, that's what those things do." Recovering from the detonation, Chro created a wall of fire immediately in front of TBK's shark.

but their spirits

ShadowVezon took another handful of exploding marbles and threw them at Canis. He then put the bag in his coat pocket, and pulled a seltzer, filled with (what looks like) water from his sleeve.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

Infernum was enticed by what appeared to be free ball-joints rolling on the ground towards Canis. He leaped at them, excited for possible upgrades.

However, they were not ball-joints, and exploded in his face.

After rubbing explosion-bits off his face Infernum comes up with a new strategy, and uses his fire powers to suck the fire from the candles lighting the castle, setting the castle and the fighters within it in complete darkness.

Plunged into darkness, ShadowVezon replaced his seltzer with a sparkler. He used it as a makeshift light. Now with the advantage of light, he pulled out a pistol (a converted Glock 17) from his sleeve and fired at Infernum.

OOC: Unfortunately, I couldn't find a weapon for The Joker that would create light, so I had to be more inventive.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: This is a special Sparkler, specially made to create bright light. It'd probably still miss though, as even if the light reaches far enough to where you are, you'll still be hard to see.

Not deterred by his failure to hit Infernum, ShadowVezon pulled a grenade out of his sleeve and threw it at Infernum.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,986/20

The force of the explosion knocked me back a few feet, and I got up, dazed. So... you wanna play... rough? I... can play... rough... Dizzily, ShadowVezon pulled his long-barrelled gun (Batman 1989, downed Batwing, oh yeah) from his sleeve, and fired the single shot inside at Chro. He then took a (packed) deck of razor-tipped playing cards (from his sleeve, of course), ripped open the packaging, and threw cards at both Chro and Infernum. Specifically the Spades, all 13 of them.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

Infernum: Ouchee!

After taking several razor tipped cards to the backside Infernum takes a strategic retreat. After gathering his thoughts for a few seconds he pulls the cards out of his backside and lights a spark in his hand. He then lights the cards and throws them back at both Chro and SV!

[ IC: TBK ] [ Status: flying like a shark ]

Just before the shark rammed the boat, a wall of flame burst forth in front of TBK. And with the shark's stomach being loaded with explosives and all, TBK couldn't really see much of what happened next except that he was now flying straight upwards alongside several pieces of his poor shark.

Still soaring upwards, TBK pointed his left wristblade at Chro and fired his last knife, and then waited for gravity to carry him into a downward arc. Which might be a while. Seriously, he might reach the clouds at this rate. Or the roof.

sig8.png

IC

As he was still made entirely out of fire Chro was wholly unaffected by the card and knife, which flew through him, tickling slightly. He then flew upwards towards the majestically and unrealistically airborne TBK and separated his shield, bringing his arms back and then together in a scissoring motion, atttnmpting to splel attempting to decapitate the fighter.

but their spirits

IC: JiMing

Health: Really now

JiMing did his best to dodge the copious amounts of projectiles Zakaro fired, making it mostly unscathed. However, Voxumo's massive wave of water loomed, prompting JiMing to create a wall of vines, preventing him from being washed away. "Alright, who to attack..." he mused, before shrugging and taking aim at Canis with several Chaos Spears to the face, and TBK with a thrown energy shield.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Pulse

Disappointed that Shadowhawk hadn't really reacted to his early attacks, Pulse decided to instead focus on someone else.

Perhaps someone named... TBK. Aiming his Plasma Cannon at TBK, Pulse decided to take an opportunity and fire as Chro flew near TBK, hopefully getting the attention of them both, although since Chro was fire it was likely he would not be affected.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Kayn

Kayn's lengthy flashback was complete as JiMing's chaos spears went flying through him. "That was nothing!"

He got up with holes in his chest to create a large singular ice spike and sent it flying at JiMing.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Because he had been on the ground when the water came crashing in around him, Daedalus' glorious fire halo was extinguished. Rising with a "NOOOOO!" that would make Darth Vader proud, Daedalus decided to target the fighter responsible for this travesty. He grabbed a random shark fin that splashed near him and ran as quickly as possible through the water. When he was near Voxumo, he threw the fin pointy end first at the other fighter.

IC: TBK

He had reached the pinnacle of the flight when Chro came with his scissor shield, JiMing with his energy shield, and Pulse with his plasma cannon.

Having no control of his flight, he would not be able to evade anything. In the instant before all three struck at once, TBK mumbled, "dangit."

For the second time in ten seconds, TBK experienced a second flash after which he could not remember much... except that now, he was falling instead. And he would land right into the path of the tidal wave.

This was not going to be a good day.

OOC: by the way Kayn, you have a knife sticking out of your head :P

sig8.png

IC: Zakaro (Meanwhile)

Setting his boat to just go forward, Zakaro had proceeded to ignore the possibility of attack, the flaming explosions, and all the other chaos in favor of drawing a very pretty picture, for Zakaro's dismal art skills, in the surface of his boat.

Then a shark hit it.

That made the purple-masked fighter angry enough to decide that the shark was going to be shot from his bazooka, and so stuffed it inside the thing, turned around, and fired said shark at some falling dude.

"NO DAH DUN TODAY, SHAHK!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

I hd no idea what was happening anymore. So, whatever happened happened and it probably hurt. And whatt hurt spontaneously regrew.

"ow."

I then shot off towards Zakaro, who was distracted by the shark, making sure that I was behind him.

He couldn't hear my hooks smashing into the boat, right?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC:

Oop, sorry about that, Pulse. I've been pretty busy the last twenty-four hours; totally forget you were attacking me. :dunce:

IC: [ Shadowhawk ]

Something happened to the Shadowhawk; having been perusing his latest copy of Graverobber's Weekly, he wasn't sure what. Some sort of attack, no doubt. It knocked him flat on his back in a puddle of saltwater, even as the lights suddenly... went out. For some reason.

Egad. What chaos. I hate this place.

Sighing, the black-armored necromancer folded up his magazine and stowed it safely away in his utility toolbelt, then sprang to his feet and unsheathed his talons. See in the dark he could not, but nonetheless, the night was his element. In a previous form, he had been a professional assassin; remnant memories of that time still came to him now and then in scattered dreams, and it was a known fact that spellcasters of black magick almost invariably detested light and delighted in its counterpart. It was simply part of their nature.

Stalking stealthily down a dark corridor, the Shadowhawk moved up quietly behind ShadowVezon, preparing to sink his razor-keen protosteel talons straight into the Joker wannabe's spinal column.

IC: Zakaro (Stay classy)

Seeing the constant chaos and a fireball coming right for him, Zakaro took an opportunity, popped a little roll of paper into existance, and side-stepped, reaching out to light the tip of the thing and quickly blow it out. The paper-tube now smoking, Zakaro quickly decided he didn't want it in his mouth and so opted to carefully insert it into one of the holes in his purple mask.

Taking a stance, Zakaro flashed a grin at the general area of the main fight while tossing some odds (A widget, three Ash Bear claws, and 5 Skakdi Teeth) and evends (A pair of Toa Tools, 4 glowstones, and the 6-figure Toa Mata Action Figure Pack) (sound it out)

over his shoulder to disperse the added randomness. This may or may not have had the added effect of whacking Ehks with something or another, but Zakaro obviously didn't know since he didn't know Ehks was even there. Taunting a shark is loud work, after all.

Oh, and he shot a torch over towards the Databasing people.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC

"Zakaro I don't think you should insert smoking pun here"

Chro swooped down towards Zakaro, now significantly less confused and more angry, aimlessly whirling his razor shields around trying to smack Zakaro and his horde of literally random ###### away.

but their spirits

IC:

I swung my blades towards Zakaro's back, and, for once, not screaming my face off whilst doing so.

Without even looking to see if I hit, I shot off towards another data wall, in the hopes of not getting shot at by the Random-zooka.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian