BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC

Chro ripped apart his own corpse, somehow, turning each organ into a different flaming projectile.

"Infy! You get the intestines!

Zakaro gets the spleen!

Ehks can have the liver WITH EXTRA FIRE!

Pulse can have the other three livers!"

He paused.

"Pupwa! You're not even here! You get the brain!"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

[ IC: TBK ] [ Status: Shark Pilot ]

TBK opened his eyes, dazed. The fall must have knocked him unconscious for a minute... along with the explosion, scissor slice, energy shield blast, plasma blast, and all that. He looked to his right and noticed his arm had turned into a shark... wait, what? Oh, it was just a shark trying to swallow his arm whole.

"EEEYAA!" He jumped and flailed his arm until the shark flung off into the bigger sea of sharks. Only then did he notice the sharkwater and the teeth that were already up to his knees. Before he could sink any further, he grabbed a nearby shark with black powder all around its mouth (sharks are messy when they eat explosives), heated up the shark with his slight powers over plasma, and held on as the shark turned into an organic rocket. As he took off, he diverted his course straight toward Zakaro's boat.

sig8.png

IC

"Oh, forgot about you, TBK! Here, you can have THE REST OF THE BODY." And with that the corpse of Chro - minus intestines, spleen, liver(s), and brain - went hurtling entirely ablaze towards TBK and his sharky friends.

but their spirits

[ IC: TBK ] [ Status: Evading flying phoenix bodies ]

From the corner of his eye, TBK saw someone -- actually, it looked more like no one -- throw a flaming body directly into his shark rocket's course. He used his excellent and trained skills of shark pilotry to evade the flaming heap of Chro. Only problem was, he hit the body harder than he would have originally, causing the rest of the explosives in the shark to detonate.

He was in the air once again, flying upwards into who knows what.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC

Into Chro, of course!

And by that I mean that Chro flew downwards towards TBK to sock him in the face with a burning fist and slam him back down towards the sharks.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse

Fried Liver suddenly assaulted Pulse's face. Where did it come from? And why did Infernum cook it? Pulse thought, as more fireballs hit him.

Pulse decided to consume them, because that's totally a normal thing to do. Then he put his arms inside the Plasma Cannon, and began running around in circles as if his arms were tied up by the Plasma Cannon, screaming for 'help' as he created two mirror clones doing the exact same thing.

OOC: SLEEP

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Hmm.... I am not sure what I honestly think of this gametype.. I mean call me crazy but I like having a goal in a gametype and yet this unbridled chaos has me all flustered... May be my need for order and preciseness or something else but... yeah

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo turned away from JL who he assumed likely or now had been at least partially cut in half. But now he jumped away from JL and attempted to swing the scythe of destiny in a vertical downward motion towards Ehks while shouting

,,¡ɥƃᴉu sᴉ puǝ ǝɥ┴,,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[ IC: TBK ] [status: Deja vu ]

After all the excitement, soaring gently into the air was kind of relaxing. It was a shame that the flight ended with a flaming fist to the face, knocking TBK back downwards in a smoking heap. What's better is that Luroka's magnetism thrusted TBK even faster toward the sharkwater. He decided that next time he submitted a resume for Bionifight, he would write "power of flight" somewhere between the lines.

One might think landing on sharks would be similar to falling to a pile of slimy pillows, but it was more like hitting a slab of concrete covered in a thin layer of leather. Before he was knocked unconscious once again, the last thing he saw was Voxumo swinging a scythe at someone and screaming "Hgin si dne eht!"

OOC: A little bit comic work and I'm off to sleep as well.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

[ IC: TBK ] [status: Deja vu ]

After all the excitement, soaring gently into the air was kind of relaxing. It was a shame that the flight ended with a flaming fist to the face, knocking TBK back downwards in a smoking heap. What's better is that Luroka's magnetism thrusted TBK even faster toward the sharkwater. He decided that next time he submitted a resume for Bionifight, he would write "power of flight" somewhere between the lines.

One might think landing on sharks would be similar to falling to a pile of slimy pillows, but it was more like hitting a slab of concrete covered in a thin layer of leather. Before he was knocked unconscious once again, the last thing he saw was Voxumo swinging a scythe at someone and screaming "Hgin si dne eht!"

OOC: A little bit comic work and I'm off to sleep as well.

sharkwater>flight in Bionifight Update 4

bBhcfWO.png

IC: JiMing (Yes I am still JiMing)
Health: Chuck Testa

"I have no idea what's happening, and it is glorious." the white and red fighter said with a nearly crazed grin. Turning around, he used the Green Orb of Plantlife to spawn a cactus underneath Luroka, a horde of mutated venus flytraps to assault Chro.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: I'm with you, Voxumo. This is somewhat entertaining, but I prefer to have a more clearly defined goal. I can't keep track of all this chaos.

IC: Daedalus

Daedalus turned his attention to Luroka and fired several concentrated blasts at him.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,984/20

ShadowVezon was stabbed in the spine by Shadowhawk. And then everything went mad. Sharkwater, phoenixes, people exploding their own heads, it was chaos. ShadowVezon decided to add to it. He pulled a bazooka out of his sleeve, and fired missiles at Shadowhawk, Ehks, Luroka and Daedalus (but not JiMing).

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Hmm.... I am not sure what I honestly think of this gametype.. I mean call me crazy but I like having a goal in a gametype and yet this unbridled chaos has me all flustered... May be my need for order and preciseness or something else but... yeah

This is basically our relaxation round after having twelve straight rounds of fighting seriously. :P I generally would agree with you but maaan, I'm having fun with this, partially because to win you've got to be creative and funny instead of just "here let me repeatedly hit you with the same attacks to wear down your HP"...

but their spirits

OOC: Yep, Chro's hit it on the nail.
This was basically the old Bionifight, except people made more effort to dodge for whatever reason, and now since we've grown used to needing to dodge when this round comes around everyone just goes 'YOLF' and away. (you only live forever)

So, obviously it's not some people's cup of tea, (Shadowhawk, Voxumo, Daedalus), but hey; might as well have some fun and just do whatever, eh?

Also Zakaro is probably one of the few people who can now officially make nearly anything.

I'm already loving this power. :P

(also if Chro/Ehks don't win the round just for that back-n-forth I will be very surprised :P )

IC: Zakaro (And down we go...)

Oh, look! A flaming? spleen! Zakaro pulled a pair of tongs into existence and plucked it out of midair on his way down, before shoving both into his bazooka and firing, sending the tongs, spleen, confetti cupcakes, and all the colors of Bohrok eyes flying at the flaming body of Chro, where-ever he may be.

Zakaro proceeded to front-flip off his mount, land feet first on a shark and his boat, and stand triumphant as his rocket exploded in the background.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Well, I would dodge more, but I've only been attacked 3 times, and one of the attacks was a tsunami, and the other was a backstab while I was distracted with shooting Chro.

Also, Chro, I shot you earlier, before I threw the Spades.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

This is basically our relaxation round after having twelve straight rounds of fighting seriously. :P I generally would agree with you but maaan, I'm having fun with this, partially because to win you've got to be creative and funny instead of just "here let me repeatedly hit you with the same attacks to wear down your HP"...

OOC: Yep, Chro's hit it on the nail.

This was basically the old Bionifight, except people made more effort to dodge for whatever reason, and now since we've grown used to needing to dodge when this round comes around everyone just goes 'YOLF' and away. (you only live forever)

So, obviously it's not some people's cup of tea, (Shadowhawk, Voxumo, Daedalus), but hey; might as well have some fun and just do whatever, eh?

Also Zakaro is probably one of the few people who can now officially make nearly anything.

I'm already loving this power. :P

(also if Chro/Ehks don't win the round just for that back-n-forth I will be very surprised :P )

IC: Zakaro (And down we go...)

Oh, look! A flaming? spleen! Zakaro pulled a pair of tongs into existence and plucked it out of midair on his way down, before shoving both into his bazooka and firing, sending the tongs, spleen, confetti cupcakes, and all the colors of Bohrok eyes flying at the flaming body of Chro, where-ever he may be.

Zakaro proceeded to front-flip off his mount, land feet first on a shark and his boat, and stand triumphant as his rocket exploded in the background.

Zakaro

I suppose that makes sense.. Eh I will have fun with this But... eh just not sure I can put my full motivation behind it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: ....That dodge from Luroka was more thsn ridiculous though.

IC: JiMing

Health: NEIN!

JiMing stood calmly until teleporting at the last moment into Luroka's body. This would likely cause a huge mess that would be cleaned instantly because BIONIFIGHT.

Also, Chro, I shot you earlier, before I threw the Spades.

IC

Chro was suddenly shot from the past. How does one shoot someone from the past? I haven't a clue. (And neither does Chro.)

He decided to retaliate by hurling a fireball at Shadowvezon's past self.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,983/20

ShadowVezon's past self was shot by Chro somehow, which caused the present ShadowVezon to have taken the damage. ShadowVezon responded by firing a missile at Chro from his bazooka.

OOC: Note that the Bazooka has 6 missiles. That's the fifth.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Chro was somehow unfazed (lol not really he died I guess) by the immense explosion and responded by once more firing the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads. Six times. All at Shadowvezon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: JiMing, that was a bit too much like an autohit, you might want to watch the telefragging others in the future. I will give you style points, however.

• IC: Luroka

"Gah!" I see several attacks approaching, and prepare to evade them after my attack on JiMing, when, suddenly, he vanishes, and I feel a foreign object occupy the same space as me. Thinking quickly, I create an intense magnetic pull within both myself and JiMing, intending to crush us both. "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!" As I utter those words, my body collapses around JiMing, presumably crushing him. My remains are miraculously restored immediately afterwards, hopefully not around JiMing this time.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,923/20

ShadowVezon's head exploded. 6 times. In the confusion from his face blowing up and reforming repeatedly he fired the last missile at Chro, but the recoil knocked him back a few feet.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Chro noticed another incoming missile, prepared for it this time, and flew as fast as he could towards Luroka, hoping that it would hit him instead of Chro. For good measure, he tossed a fireball at Luroka and turned himself back to metal, to throw off the probable heatseaking tech in the rocket.

but their spirits

OOC: Luroka, I don't see how you could've not gotten touched at all by the cactus or exploded into body parts by me teleporting into your body. I will not respond to your attacks until you either give me a good reason or edit. And by the way, I still find your magnetism overpowered.

Edited by Edea Lee

IC: Daedalus

As one of the missiles neared Daedalus, he Matrix-dodged it and then used a concentrated blast to redirect it toward Zakaro. He then straightened and, switching his weapon to whip form, lassoed the second missile. Now with a heavy (and explosive) object at one end of his weapon, Daedalus charged Ehks and swung his MISSILE WHIP OF TEH AWSUMS at the other fighter.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (Oh hello)

The purple masked warrior, upon sighting the deadly explosive projectile, declined to go flying again and so ducked, letting it fly by. In retaliation, Zakaro jumped onto a shark and rode towards Daedalus, shouting and firing a spear, smoke, a glass of water, and crystals from his bazooka.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC

Inversely breaking the fourth wall somehow, Chro heard JiMing's rant and agreed with him, and flew towards Luroka in circles trying to slam into him about ten times or something.

but their spirits

OOC: Luroka, I don't see how you could've not gotten touched at all by the cactus or exploded into body parts by me teleporting into your body. I will not respond to your attacks until you either give me a good reason or edit. And by the way, I still find your magnetism overpowered.

JiMing, I would theoretically have indeed briefly taken damage from the cactus, and would have probably died from either you telefragging me (which IS INDUBITABLY AN AUTOHIT) or me crushing myself magnetically. Keep in mind, however, that in this gametype, damage dealt to players is irrelevant. I did not feel like posting "I take nonexistant damage from the cactus," because it DOESN'T MATTER. I cannot comprehend why you see the need to constantly complain about irrelevant things. This is a game, it is meant for players to have fun, not to whine about everything. Get over it.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: But there was only 1 missile. Forgot I sent one to Daedalus. Silly me.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: [ Shadowhawk ]

Seeing a fearsome bazooka missile hurtling straight for him, the Shadowhawk did what any sane, intelligent person would do.

He ducked. The missile whizzed over his head, trailing smoke and fire. It continued down the hallway, burning a swath through the darkness, and exploded violently against the wall, punching razor-sharp chunks of steel shrapnel straight into the walls and furniture.

Laughing triumphantly, the black-armored necromancer then flexed his arm muscles, set himself, pulled out a handheld mathematical calculation device to briefly ascertain the proper trajectory, and threw a roundhouse punch right-hand talon strike, aiming for ShadowVezon's spinal column.

ShadowVezon had got up and watched the missile. It also meant that he could see Shadowhawk's attack coming, and so he threw the (now useless) Bazooka at him, in an attempt to stop him mid-jump. For good measure, he also rolled sideways, out of Shadowhawk's path. And then he threw the suit of Diamonds at Shadowhawk for good measure, 1 card at a time.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

Aaah things

Everything that went at me caused me to violently explode, sending kidneys and spleens and livers out in a huge radius. It kinda hurt.

Then I regrew, and proceeded to glare at Daedalus, who was the last person to hit me.

"I do not appreciate being whipped, son."

So the only logical thign to do...was to create a hardlight pillar to bring up some of the (possible) sharkwater at Daedalus!

"HAVE SOME SHARKS! MAYBE!"

The pillar rocketed towards him, sharks squirming on the end, ready to chomp on him...

and i was still stuck to a wall. did i mention that? and that Daedalus was floating?

Bionifight physics, man. Not even once.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse

Still running around with his hands in his Plasma cannon, Pulse was suddenly hit with magnetic blasts, sending the Plasma Cannon off into the distance, dazing Pulse but also hopefully making the Plasma Cannon hit someone. In the head, preferably. Confused by all the nonsense going on, Pulse sat down, ready to be hit by whatever attack came next.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ShadowVezon threw the suit of razor-tipped Hearts, one by one, at Pulse.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy