BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC

Through sheer force of will Chro decided to not respawn and instead remained pinned to a shark by a light spear.

He turned the section of his body immediately around the spear into fire so that he would not continually sustain damage.

Chro floated up out of the water and, hovering in the air, turned to face Ehks.

He began to gradually move forward.

The DUBIOUSLY SHARKPINNED BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX has arisen.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Oh.. i see now

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo shouted a bit sternly as he created more energy constracts this time in the form of springs on his feet as he jumped towards chro calling upon the power of his scythe to swing in a downward motion at chro hoping to slice the firey fighter in half

,,¡ʍou soɹɥɔ-ᴉuᴉɯ oʇuᴉ ʇᴉlds plnoɔ noʎ ɥsᴉʍ noʎ ʇǝq,,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Where did that rug come from."

I looked at Chro.

"Oh. Hi. I see you're coming towards me as fire. Cool. I can still do this, you know."

I slipped on the ring again, and created another hardlight construct inside Chro, which very quickly expanded and shot through his entire body. I then took off the ring.

"Still amazed how I haven't left this wall."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC

Chro was, unfortunately, separated from the shark by Voxumo's attack, a disadvantage that was entirely negated by the fact that he was immediately exploded by Ehks' TOTALLY LEGITIMATE USE OF THE RING and respawneded (see what I did there) by firing off the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads four times (twice each at Ehks and Vox).

but their spirits

OOC: just gonna say never gonna use the ring they way i'm using it in this fight

that's a bit too mean

IC:

MY head exploded. Twice.

It hurt a bit. But then it regrew. I roleld my eyes, and then created a giant frying pan out of hardlight.

"WHO WANTS PANCAKES?"

I aimed, and swung it at devastating speeds towards Voxumo and Chro.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC

Chro was smashed away by the GRATUITOUS AND LEGITIMATE HARDLIGHT FRYING PAN and (probably) slammed into Voxumo.

He disregarded the collapsing ceiling and elected to deal with it after the current, uh, fight?

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC:

"Oh god what where did that ceiling come fr-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I got hit with a ceiling. And fell towards the ocean. "NOPE!"

Before I hit the sharkwater, I made a nice hardlight platform about 20 feet above it. And splattered into it like a bug.

But, hey, not gonna be eaten by sharks, right?

I'm definitely not crushed right now, either. Nope. That piece of ceiling on top of me doesn't bother me!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

To say Voxumo was surprised as his head exploded as an understatement. However when his head grew back like that alien from BZP Lovers he shouted

,,¡oɹɥɔ noʎ ʞuɐɥ┴ ˙sɹɐɔS uɹnq ǝɹoɯ oN ¡sǝʎ,,

However he still felt the pain from his head growing back and turned to Ehks.. He thought he could destroy his target with his hard light? He would have something to say about that. Focusing on his energy again he encased his body inside a giant energy moth and using his arms as the wings he thrusted them forward sending a spray of water at Ehks While flapping away towards the ceiling and another opponent

OOC: Voxuthra makes his return!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

With the knowledge that moths are typically subject to an immense and irresistible attraction to light, Chro shot a blast of fire as far away from himself as possible, as he attempted to melt the rubble off of himself.

but their spirits

IC

With the knowledge that moths are typically subject to an immense and irresistible attraction to light, Chro shot a blast of fire as far away from himself as possible, as he attempted to melt the rubble off of himself.

Voxumo despite just being incased in the energy moth felt an attraction to the light and attempted to get close to the fire yet when he touched it he let out a squeal and fell to the ground the legs of the energy moth curling

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

"Hooray for real-life tactics in highly unrealistic situations!"

Chro flew towards the prone Voxuthra (or whatever it's called) and decided to dissect it with his razor shields, but not before setting the entire thing on fire.

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ]

"Aghhh..." groaned the Shadowhawk, now desperately treading (shark infested) water as the ceiling collapsed around him, showering tons upon tons of assorted rubble into the silver depths.

"This is so stupid. This is so ridiculous."

Poising his left-hand talons, he prepared to stab himself in the chest, then remembered that suicide was never an option. Especially when you'd just regenerate anyway.

So instead, everybody's favorite necromancer spat a few disgruntled curses, unlimbered the Black Rod of Power, and called down a devastating area blast of raw shadow around him, killing numerous sharks on impact as they hurtled up from the infinite expanse of rippling ocean on course to rip him apart and devour his entrails. Smoke curled from the water's surface, mingling with the taste of crushed sheetrock and the scent of fresh tropical breeze.

OOC:

This is totally worth it, just watching you guys fight. I've never had so many 'LOL this is so stupid' moments in my life. :P

As the outer shell of Voxuthra was cut open A new and more fresh Voxumo popped out and attemped to dig his riflestaff into chro's body while shouting

,,¡ɐɹɥʇnxoΛ llᴉʞ noʎ ǝɹɐp ʍoH,,

OOC: Yeah.. I am having fun with this voxuthra thing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

"POP GOES THE..."

Hmm

"..."

Hmmmmm

"NEVER MIND"

Chro transformed the center of his body to fire and stepped forwards to the point where Vox's gun was likely stuck entirely through his body and Chro was right up in his opponent's face.

He smiled. Then he hauled off to sock Vox in the jaw. With fire. And a razor-edged arm-shield.

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ]

"Cheater!" snarled the Shadowhawk, rapidly kicking away the dead corpses of the sharks as they gravitated towards him with discomfiting speed. "What I am supposed to do with this? You, my friend, are overpowered!"

To emphasize his point, the necromancer began to sink, overcome by the fishes and the deep blue sea.

• IC: Luroka

I magnetically pull Voxumo's riflestaff, and use it to resume the autopsy on Voxuthra. I accidentally ruin the procedure by destroying the few remaining organs. I cast the riflestaff aside, uttering profanities. I move Shadowhawk's magnetic pull upwards out of the water, and bring it onto the floor.

bBhcfWO.png

Voxumo goes flying through the hair from the hit yet as he hits the wall he places his foot against it while using energy to retrieve the rifflestaff. Now as he focused on Luroka he sends a mighty geyser of water at him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Okay, I recant my earlier lack of interest. This is awesome.

IC: Daedalus

After getting 'sploded by a hardlight shark and missile, Daedalus pulled a piece of shrapnel out of himself and threw it at Voxumo.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: JL

Stuff happened. I was confused. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how exactly the host was gonna find a winner in all of this, but honestly, for a round like this? Really doesn't matter.

I walked over to Vox and promptly attempted to shove my sword down his throat.

He'd live, so that's okay.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Voxumo was surprised that JL would be so bold yet he offered a wide smirk as he attempted to keep his mouth closed and instead shot a geyser of water at JL attempting to get him some distance away

,,˙ǝɔᴉu ʎɹǝʌ ʇ,usɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ llǝM,,

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,915/20

Now sharks and dinosaurs. ShadowVezon was hit by another fireball, which partially melted the pistol. Then everything got even madder, and the ceiling fell on him. He was quite irate. Enough. ShadowVezon took another Long-Barelled Gun (this time from the 1989 Batman game, where it had infinite ammo and The Joker could summon lightning) from his sleeve, and fired at Voxumo, JL and Daedalus. He also took a flower from his sleeve and attacked it to his coat.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Voxumo could hear the snap of the gun as the lightning rushed towards him.. He could not outrun it yet relying on the orb he held out his left hand as within his hand formed a water tommy-gun. He quickly fired off several water bullets to absorb the conduct the lightning away from him.

With a sneer he looked to ShadowVezon

,,˙ɹɐƃᴉɔ ou ʇnq 'ʎɹʇ ǝɔᴉN,,

And just then an cigar made of energy popped in his mouth and he puffed from it in a 1950's ganster fashion

OOC: And with that I am heading to bed for the night.. take care..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (Time to whoa)

Hm. There was a shark coming toward him. Was he riding a shark? He couldn't remember, so if he was then he shoved that down into his bazooka and fired shark at shark, making one eat the other in some fashion and eliminating any momentum that they had. The purple masked warrior then fired a series of objects at Daedalus, resulting in hooks, sticks, twine, little metal beed-things, some brightly colored balls, and finally a Gukko.

Which Zakaro promptly hitched a ride on.

"To VICTORY!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zakaro (Well then)

Chro's very inconvenient fireballs were inconvenient enough to annoy Zakaro's shark steed and blacken his armor, causing the chain reaction of a very Zakaro-shaped, cannon-ball colored object being flung towards the fire-person known as Chro.

Zakaro himself added to the effect with a smoke, streamer, and ice cube trail. And by trail he means any and all directions are fair game.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

X times the charm. Guess I'm a gurl

IC: JL

I ducked underneath the hydro-pump that came my way, and was about to stab Vox with my other sword when I heard the sound of lightning zapping towards me. Quickly, I absorbed the electricity that came in my direction, and the resultant splashes and stuff that came from a bunch of attacks temporarily blinded me. Or something.

I leapt backwards, looked towards someone else to attack, and saw what appeared to be Zakaro attacking Chro.

Not sure, really, but hey, that doesn't really matter. I ran over towards Zakaro, swords up, and slashed at him from...I don't even know which direction.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hey, I didn't mean that the gun shot lightning. The gun shot lasers. But The Joker could also make lightning rain from the sky by raising his hand in the air.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,920/20

Nice cigar, Voxumo, but didn't your mother ever tell you that smoking is bad for you? ShadowVezon raised his hand in the air, and lightning dropped from the sky in a line, towards Voxumo.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse

Fortunately, for Pulse, it seemed nobody had attacked him since he last died. Seeing as ShadowVezon was focused on somebody else, Pulse decided to aim his plasma cannon at ShadowVezon while running around him, then created two mirror-clones doing the same thing, one running at a faster speed, one running at a slower speed.

"Hey ShadowVezon, let's see how good you are at guessing what is real and what is not!"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,920/20

Who needs to guess? ShadowVezon summoned lightning in a ring around himself, where the clones were running.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy