BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse

Pulse, now half-melted too, now wearing the Plasma Cannon his head to protect from further melting, picked up the Puddle of Ehks and threw it in the water to cool him down.

"Helped you."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC:

I was happy I was in the water.

Then a shark ate me.

I promptly burst out the shark like a sir and then continued upwards on a floating hardlight platform.

"Pulse, look down."

I turned my previous platform-the one Pulse was standing on-into nothing and waved bye at him.

"Say hi to the shark that ate me!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Pulse said hi to the shark. It was dead, or at least in too much pain to eat because Ehks had burst out of it. That seemed to be a flaw in his plan. Pulse looked up and said "Reall-" as he was eaten by another shark. He decided to roll with it, and sear its insides. He made a mistake and kill the shark, bursting out of it. Pulse leapt out of the water, ready to land on whatever land there was left.

IC: JL

"Oh, sure."

Rather than let myself be swung into the bricks, I instead activated my power. Energy radiated within my body, and within milliseconds both I and Zakaro could tell I was now the stronger one here. The lead dancer.

My hands held his arms like a vice grip, and I in turn tried to swing him around.

So that turned into two Toa, hugging each other, briefly using surges of strength to try and overpower the other. Probably looked very weird, like some kind of....tickle contest.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo was hit by various attacks while gone however as he reformed he approached Zakaro... anger in his eyes for some odd reason and now as he stared at the purple masked toa-like being he thrusted the scythe of destiny into the air and attempted to suck the very soul from Zakaro as his eyes flared from anger

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[iC: TBK]

TBK awoke -- for the second time -- and dug himself halfway out from under the sharks to see two fighters spinning around in a tickle dance. Which, strangely, was even weirder than his dreams involving phoenixes, flying sharks, and a giant moth. This was TBK's first fight, but at this point, he was positive it would be his weirdest.

This was, however, priceless. Honestly, he wished he had a camera right now, or something.

With half of his torso still buried in sharks, TBK picked up two more explosive sharks -- there seemed to be a lot of those around here -- and flung them at the two huggers.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,900/20

ShadowVezon was hit by a giant hard-light bat. He was then hit by fireballs and fire rain. He ran towards the hole to get out of the rain, and then the floor under him collapsed as a sword went through right behind him. ShadowVezon fell into the watery depths. This makes me want to use the cauldron. Shame there's nothing to resurrect with it. ShadowVezon then blew up another hole in the floor, and waited in the water for the fire rain to stop.

OOC: The floor's gonna end up collapsing at this rate, with the amount of holes in it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (When all else fails...)

Many things happened.

Time paradoxes occurred, tickle-dancing began, and then without warning Zakaro felt his soul fly out of his body, twirl around a bit and then watch as an explosive shark detonated, taking his body with it.

He blinked, shook his head, and respawned, instantly firing a barrage of throwing disks, throwing knives, throwing ice-picks, throwing candles, juggling blades, juggling torches, and one Muaka at the three people who had attacked him: JL, Voxumo, and TBK.

"I have NO IDEA what TBK stands for, but I'm going to assuming To Be KILLED!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,895/20

ShadowVezon had decided that he wasn't afraid of some light rain. He leaped out of the water, pulling a flame-thrower out of his sleeve in the process. So, you like fire, do you? Well, allow me to indulge you then! And ShadowVezon started burning the place. But this wasn't ordinary fire, it was Bionifight fire, which means it can break the laws of physics like everything else here.

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,850/20

ShadowVezon was then roasted by the flame-thrower stream. Changing tact, he pulled a high-tech gun from his sleeve. I've had enough of you, Chro, death is almost too good for you, but I am short on both time and patience. The gun shot out a saw blade, which splits into 2 upon hitting a surface. Both blades can track the target and crash into them. And their target is Chro. Said saw-blades can bounce of walls and other entities to hit their target, although they disappear after several seconds.

OOC: Thank Ratchet and Clank 2 for this weapon. Also be thankful I didn't choose the weapon that can become 16 blades. Or the gun that shoots Liquid Nitrogen. Or the gun that shoots a Mini-Nuke. Or the gun that shoots a massive light-absorbing laser. Or the RYNO.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

[ IC: TBK ]

TBK watched Zakaro launch a horde of random objects out of his launcher. He quickly snatched another explosive shark, grabbed one of the juggling torches before the rest of the flying objects reached him, and shoved the flaming torch into the mouth of his shark to create another shark rocket.

As he propelled backward at breakneck speed, he grinned and shouted, "That's The Bionifight King to you!" What TBK didn't notice was that he was about to smash into Chro, and steering a flying shark backwards was slightly difficult.

sig8.png

ShadowVezon heard TBK, and wasn't pleased with what he said. So he fired another saw-blade at him (It does the same as my last post).

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse was suddenly hit by a giant flyswatter, even though he wasn't flying? He was leaping, and had been for quite a while now, though this killed him.

Resurrecting, Pulse hoped he was standing on some kind of platform, and aimed his Plasma Cannon downwards, firing, it, using the force to be sent upwards so he could divebomb ShadowVezon.

[ IC : TBK ]

Seeing ShadowVezon shoot blades into his flight path, TBK what any sensible person would have done: he let go of the shark. He rolled to a stop as his shark got blindsided by the blades and exploded right in front of Chro.

Considering that physics were taking a nap, TBK decided to cause a stir. By superheating one spot 10 feet down in the sharkwater, TBK caused enough heat there to cause one explosive shark to blow, causing another nearby shark to blow, and so forth. Within ten seconds, a huge chain reaction followed: 10 explosions was rapidly becoming 100 explosions, and every shark that wasn't explosive was sent flying into the air.

It was now raining sharks.

TBK had to respawn and be incinerated several times before he could regenerate without being blown into bits, all the while laughing maniacally.

sig8.png

IC:

Whee stuff and things and stuff.

I looke around, and saw a neat little pile of firebombs nearby. I promptly picked them up and chucked them t TBK.

Then?

TITAN.

GET TO DA TITAN!

I jumped in one of the titans, and proceeded to do...mech things.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

Infernum created a wall of fire to protect himself from the EXPLO-SHARK-RAIN. The sharks incinerated as they hit the fire.

However, after two or three seconds of protection an explosion went off to Infernum right, sending him flying right at a newly reformed TBK.

ShadowVezon quickly took a Titan, leaving Pulse to fall onto the mech. This mecha shall serve me well, although I would have preferred it in blue. But first, I should get rid of the pest. ShadowVezon shook Pulse off if he was still on the Titan, and then jumped on him, hoping to crush him under his feet.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

An Announcement

Due to miscellaneous incidents of "cheating" and "hacking" and "beating me too much" that have been brought to my attention by a wide variety of BZPower members who aren't even playing this game, as well as complaints from those over on Eurobricks, I have decided to crack down on you all harshly once I have returned from my work later tonight. Someone of you will be punished first as an example, and if these complaints from people on youtube do not stop then the rest will follow. I hope you all understand that I simply cannot tolerate it anymore.

Standby for PIG.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting)

The purple-masked fighter soon claimed a Titan as well, opting for the largest and strongest, but slowest one. He got in, and happily began to fire the weaponry at Ehks, shouting while he did.

"Giant Bionifighting Titan Group, battle! I know how these things work! A-HA!"

Zakaro proceeded to fire a few missiles at random small ground-people.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Wait, how can you hack Bionifight Ultimate?

I am not sure, but I received complaints about it from several users on Kotaku. I am currently looking into those particular allegations more in-depth and will hopefully have some detailed results soon. Until then, the other infractions are more than enough to warrant the return of the PIG to be sufficient.

Pulse rolled out from under the mech of ShadowVezon. He swam/ran to claim a titan for himself, covered in bruises. The sixth one he thought, because he could not fight against several other foes in mechs on without assistance from a titan of his own, and five had already been claimed. Leaving one remaining, that should.

OOC: Can't remember off the top of my head, wasn't there for it, but it was in Bionifight 4. If iBrow doesn't say, I'll dig it out for you.

EDIT: Not sure, but Voltex rides it. It was basically to punish rule-breakers. Doesn't say what it means on the page, though.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Well, I imagine the castle would just fix itself after we leave, and he could easily do it himself. Voltex can do near anything here.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

[ IC: TBK ]

Infernum's collision indeed send TBK flying once more, only to smack against a wall with enough force that would have seriously injured him under normal circumstances. Fortunately, these were highly abnormal cicumstances, with unlimited health and broken physics and all. He pushed himself back up, ran for the last Titan, and hopped in. He also grabbed one firebomb and promptly proceeded to throw one at Infernum's mech.

OOC: Normally, pigs bring tidings of joy. (Usually bacon.) I'm getting mixed feeling about PIG, though.

sig8.png

Pulse, never having piloted a mech before, was kind of wonky in how he was controlling the titan. Nevertheless, he wondered if his power would work with the titan, and managed to get a very shaky run to TBK, and punched TBK's titan.