BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

20/20

"ITS THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!"

First, I had to settle some business with Ehks, over round 1, seeing him duck for cover, I position myself behind him and opened fire.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC:

"Oh hail no."

I did an acrobatic pirouette...into a bullet almost instantly.

I should watch out for the people, too.

I glared at Pupwa, and promptly screamed nito the air:

"Alright! Upgrading The One Ring to an Ultimate Weapon!"

I charged at Pupwa, swords in hand, ready to slice him a new one.

(19/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

20/20

"EAT SWISS (cheese) AND DIE IN A HOLE!"

I flipped my Scepter and Threw it at Ehks, hitting him in the head before it returned to me. (I upgraded it to an Ulitmate weapon.)

Then I Raised myself up into the air, hopefully out of his reach, but some hail hit me in the head as well. [-1]

Edited by Pupwa21

(IC, 15)

Immediately transforming into fire to increase his mobility, Chro shot into the air, and grinned as he shook off the shards of whatever it was he'd fallen on. This is the last chance I'll have to do make anything of - oh, was that lightning?

Avoiding the electricity lancing from the sky, he pulled out the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads and took careful aim at Daedalus. As he pulled the trigger, a rocket cloaked in darkness flew towards his target for ten damage.

Noticing the conflict of Pupwa and Ehks, he swooped towards them and began hurling a rain of fireballs along with the existing precipitation.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC:

If we can change our profiles and since I have yet to make an IC post (I did ask before...), then here's mine for the final round:

Member Name: Pulse
Weapon: Plasma Cannon, a ranged weapon which can fire blasts of Plasma at enemies.
Power: Small extent of control over plasma, such as leaving trails of plasma when running and blasts of plasma, as well as continuous beams of plasma, but asides from that, not much else.
Appearance: A creature that has the appearance of a Toa with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes. The face of the creature resembles a a Kanohi Kakama.
Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC:

Super-bonk.

Ow.

I was not happy. That staff slightly hurt. So, I did the logical thing and shot harpoons at him, in an attempt to stab him in the gut with them. Then, if they sunk in, I reeled myself towards him and swung my blades down at his head.

The fireballs struck hail that was still bounding around, and luckily (most) missed me.

(8/20)

OOC: Just a clarification of how fast these harpoons are traveling, they go about the same speed as a harpoon gun would in real life. Fast, but not undodgeable.

But I'm also fairly close as well.

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hey so I talked to some people that know science stuff and guess what

If lightning strikes fire theoretically nothing at all happens

So basically I'm good to go on the smiting thing and overall should've taken a lot less damage from Blade in the past but oh well

(I feel extremely stupid for not having already known this)

(IC, 15)

Observing Ehks as he remained mostly unscathed, Chro flew closer, launching a series of larger fireballs (like basketball-sized) towards him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 20/20

As soon as he got his cake, Daedalus knew things would start to go badly for him. The others were jealous. They wanted his cake. When his head exploded (-10 HP, 10/20) and then reformed, Daedalus knew he had to act quickly. He could not wait, or he might never get the chance.

"LET THEM EAT CAKE! EXCEPT I'M THE ONLY ONE EATING CAKE, SUCKERS!"

Daedalus devoured the moist BIONIFIGHT Cake as quickly as he could while still enjoying it, thus dealing 8 damage to every other player.

"Take that, other fighters! Now playing field's a bit more even."

For the moment, anyway.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: yay

IC: Pulse [Health: 12/20]

As Pulse began to realise he should be fighting, he noticed he had already taken eight damage from Daedalus' cake. Seeing as Daedalus was at full health, Pulse began running in circles around him, focusing a beam of plasma on his general location.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

11/20

As I tried my best to dodge the harpoons, I noticed that Ehks has almost fallen.

"NOOOOOO, IF I DONT ACT NOW, ILL NEVER GET MY REVENGE"

I reflected one of the harpoons by sheer luck and was barely able to dodge the rest, Then I Quickly got up close avove his head and fired some shots.

OOC: I need filler in my game.

Edited by Pupwa21

(IC, 7)

"Well that feels like a waste of a rocket."

Chro charged towards Daedalus, hurling fireballs diagonally downwards as he soared beneath the furious clouds, feeling pretty angry himself.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

(IC, 7)

"Well that feels like a waste of a rocket."

Chro charged towards Daedalus, hurling fireballs diagonally downwards as he soared beneath the furious clouds, feeling pretty angry himself.

OOC: he had 19/20 health, I used my Ulitmate weapon on him and he's down to 9, then Dae happened. Leaving him with 1 HP, I just realized.

I'm sorry D:

(IC, 7)

Chro spun, hovering and sliding backwards through the air past Daedalus. As he went by he absorbed all the fireballs that he'd attempted to throw (but had outflown since he was made of fire as well) and used the restored energy to charge up another attack: three fireballs that appeared above Chro and shot off in varying directions, before converging on Daedalus, as Chro did the same, himself divebombing towards Daedalus.

but their spirits

WOW

Ehks you're gone already sheesh

Anyway

One Ring: With upgrading, its evil magic can now deal ten damage to another player once per round - however, activating its invisibility powers now instantly deals five damage to you for each post you're invisible in.

OOC: I thought it was before the first IC post. And I was just about to post it. And others have changed during the round.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse had already requested to change before the round began - and the round has now been active long enough for a player to be KO'd.

oi

i was targeted by 2 people, hit with an ultimate weapon, then cake'd to death.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: I've said I was going to change repeatedly. I was literally about to copy and paste it in when you posted. And it's only been a few hours.

EDIT: And that.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Doesn't change the fact that I'm also the host, and that I am saying "no".

If I was going to allow profile changes to occur at any time, I would have allowed that from the beginning. Pulse and Chro were both approved for profile changes BEFORE the round began, and it was only because this is the final round.

I am not going to approve any attempted profile changes made during a round.

Edited by Agnes Oblige

OOC: Sorry. Fighting with a stomach full of cake is tough.

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

Chro started doing some weird fireball stuff, and Daedalus now had three fireballs and one fireperson converging on him. He waited until the various projectiles were close enough for him to feel their heat, and then he activated his short-range blast, deflecting the fireballs. Unfortunately, he didn't quite deflect Chro, who slammed fire-first into him (-2 HP, 8/20). Daedalus scrambled back to his feet and fired a concentrated blast roughly in Chro's direction, but since he was now faced away he had no idea if it would hit. Unsure how he would fight a foe made entirely of fire, Daedalus decided it would probably be best to, at least for the moment, try to flee.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

(IC, 7)

Chro rolled midair to dodge the air blast, intending to launch off again in pursuit of Daedalus, but ShadowVezon caught his eye instead. Chro flew towards him, slowing his flight as he approached. He hurled four small fireballs, raising his shield halves as he did so in preparation for SV's response.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro {HP: 20/20, not for long though}

Zakaro looked out at the battlefield, grimaced, and made a split-second decision.

"Upgrading the Black Orb of Treachery to Ultimate Weapon status, and directly onto Shadowy Version!"

With that done, health sapped, and suddenly cake.

{HP: 15/15 -8, 7/15}

And Zakaro introduced the rest of the world to the power of fine china projectiles being shattered into little tiny sharp shards by sonic waves of organ vibrating.

The world in question being Daedalus, that guy who somehow managed to ruin Zakaro's day with cake, of all the things.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: 12/20

That was one painful cake. At least it didn't have frosting.

Infernum created a swirling, thin layer of fire above his head to protect himself from the lightning. He then channeled part of the fire-shield, shooting a tendril of fire at ShadowVezon.

(IC, 7)

As Infernum's fire tendril approached ShadowVezon, Chro spied it and followed it back to its source, seeing Infernum cowering beneath a disk of flame. Knowing that it would have literally no saving effect against the lightning, Chro decided not to dissuade him from wasting his energy on it.

However, he did decide to take a corkscrewing divebomb towards Infernum.

but their spirits