BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

oh no

please Zakaro don't do it

I want to live

(IC, 9)

Chro created a covering of fire around himself and rushed ShadowVezon, attempting to slam into him with both his fiery forcefield and his actual physical shield.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

ShadowVezon was blindsided by Chro, and knocked to the ground. He rolled backwards back to his feet, and started running backwards, while firing at Chro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(IC, 9)

Shield raised towards ShadowVezon to block his shots, Chro advanced, rapidly pursuing the shadowy fighter. He attempted to create some jets of fire around where SV was running, though without looking around the shield and risking getting shot he couldn't be sure they would hit their mark.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

Trying to hit someone while they are moving away and you aren't even looking where you're firing is difficult. And so none of the flame jets made their mark. ShadowVezon realized that it wasn't gonna work, and so utilized the facts that 1. Chro was moving towards ShadowVezon and, 2. Chro couldn't see from behind the shield, in his attempt to hurt Chro. He stopped supercharging the Super Scope with the Joy Buzzer, and started running towards Chro, with his palm out. His intention was that Chro, who was moving towards him and not looking, would run into the Joy Buzzer with his shield. The current of electricity from the Joy Buzzer would then travel to Chro through the shield, and electrocute him. And he wouldn't have time to reach because he couldn't see what ShadowVezon was doing, and he was already running toward ShadowVezon. If he tried to stop, ShadowVezon would still be able to run into him. He wouldn't have time to change direction, and that's if he could see what ShadowVezonw as doing, which would be impossible without looking, which ShadowVezon knew Chro would not risk. Sure, ShadowVezon would get a bit burnt, but he was doing better than Chro was, and he felt confident that Chro would be hurt more than ShadowVezon. The fact that he was going slightly insane at this point probably helped.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You're trying to electrocute the guy who's made of fire.

(IC, 9)

Chro ran full on into ShadowVezon. Something tickled.

As soon as a large moving object (SV) impacted his shield, he swung it aside, attempting to throw his opponent off.

but their spirits

OOC: ...oh. You see, this is why I wanted to change weapons.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20

ShadowVezon was knocked to the side. That didn't go to plan. ShadowVezon got up again, and started bolting away from Chro, hoping to gain some distance, and maybe even lose him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(IC, 9)

Chro shot forwards, splitting his shield into two so that he could block while still having a line of sight to his target, who he now hurled a fireball after while charging.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro {HP: 7/15}

Things were getting tense. Zakaro had avoided most damage at this point, but anything would be helpful...

Aha!

Sprinting forward, the purple-masked Toa rolled and snatched up the Squid Launcher, which he instantly fired at Canis, bring the other fighter down to 10 HP and restoring one of Zakaro's. {+1 HP, 8/20}

He shook the Black Orb of Treachery again, in hopes that it would work this time.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20

ShadowVezon took a Cordak Blaster, and fired at Zakaro, Chro, JL, Shadowhawk, Canis and Pupwa.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

As a SPOOKY GHOST I decided to watch the battle unfold.

I wish I was alive. I really do. I looked at my fancy nw ring, and chucked it at Shadowvezon. It passed right through him.

Because I'm a ghost. Duh.

(HP: dead)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

(IC, 8)
Chro grabbed the Improbability Drive, then activated it. Temporarily dropping all his fire, he took freeze dama- what? Freeze health? (9)
Reactivating his fire, he quickly lowered his shield, and rushed towards Zakaro, hurling a series of close-range fireballs, then threw a flurry of fiery punches.

EDIT: Never mind

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [HP: 12/20]

Voxumo raised his left hand over his eyes watching to wait for JL to eventually acknowledge the head coming right at him. Rolling his eyes he ran towards JL and swung his riflestaff and scythe in opposite directions to hopefully damage JL. While running he swooped down and picked up the firebomb and tossed it at JL hoping it to serve as a distraction so that his own attack may work. [-3 hp, JL]

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

sorry I was busy all day yesterday.

I kinda said that each fighter could get one

so

it was implied heavily. =P

Also:

As Zakaro shook his Black Orb of Treachery, it suddenly began burning with a brilliant light.

Before long, Zakaro stood there with the White Orb of Non-Treachery! This ultimate weapon would allow him to do ten damage to somebody in a round, as well as keeping the target from being able to do any damage to the user for 3 posts.

That is, if they are still alive.

(I guess this will work lolopl)

OOC: Works for me. :P

IC: Zakaro {HP: 7/20}

Zakaro glanced around as he debated on what to use his nice, new shiny weapon on, shrugging off a Cordak Rocket as he did so. {-1, 6/20}

How about...

"Whoa, whoa, hoooold up there Chro," Zakaro said, finding himself assaulted by flaming things of many sizes. Dodging backwards, he flipped around before bracing himself as one hit his hand, singing it enough to hurt. {-1, 5/20}

OOC: Do correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Improbability Drive active you'd be healing me... Right?

That's how Ehks used it waaay back when during that team round.. so...

very confused.

So yeah, I'll edit if needed. :P

E: Alrighty, edited accordingly.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I DARE YOU TO HIT ME

I think it would be cheap for me to hurt myself to heal up (e.g. fly really high, then cut off fire to fall) but if that IS allowed by all means let me know

However I haven't taken down my chill damage for the day yet, so

(IC, 9)

As Zakaro recoiled, Chro grinned. He dropped his fire again, hitting the ground with a thud, and felt the chill of the tundra damaging him... or not. (10)

Reigniting and rising into the air, Chro unleashed an all-out assault on Zakaro, launching himself forwards in a bodyslam attack before slicing repeatedly at his opponent with the razor-sharp edges of his shield-blades, adding to the attack with a tornado of flame circling around himself. He also prepared to leap into the air in pursuit if Zakaro attempted to fly off.

Alright

I'm going to dinner with my grandmother

Don't kill me while I'm gone kthxbai

but their spirits

Vox, you could help me take out Zakaro... he basically can't attack me when the Drive is on, and I don't know if three more posts is going to be enough to do him in. After the Drive wears off he can one-shot me.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [12/20]

Voxumo turned towards his friend chro and seemed to consider the rare creature called zakaro he was fighting. Without hesitating he summoned a small tidal wave at Zakaro along with several spikes of solid energy at him. He then ran towards Zakaro and fired off several bullets at him. However as he ran he had to jump over several tumbleweeds that had began to fill the arena

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

However as he ran he had to jump over several tumbleweeds that had began to fill the arena

Yeah, I don't know where Zakaro is (along with everyone else), and I'm not going to post again until he responds to my attacks, so...

but their spirits

Yeah was kinda of in the same scenario... wanted to wait till JL posted but... well the show must go on

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

END ROUND 15

Both Chro and Voxumo stood alone in the arena, everyone - and everything - else having slowly turned to ashes in the storm, which faded away around them as the world shimmered and shifted into subspace, where Voltex sat upon a mighty throne before them.

"Kneel," he said, "and prepare yourselves - for we have a decision to make."

Both fighters did as ordered, deciding not to risk the wrath of the host while in his domain. Satisfied, Voltex waved his hand, and two chairs appeared behind them; Chro and Voxumo shared a glance before they each took a seat.

"I have only one sword," Voltex began, "but I also have a shield. As the final two fighters to remain active in this final round, each of you shall receive one or the other."

He spread his arms, and the air shimmered, revealing a pedestal on either side of the throne. Upon the left sat a black, purple and gold sword; on the left sat a black, purple and gold shield.

"Now, the wielder of both of these tools would, for lack of a better term, be able to match me in strength," Voltex told them. "But alas, each of you will have only one. On my left is the Shield of Voltex - this shield will protect you from all Ultimate Weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal ten damage to an opponent."

He turned to the sword. "This sword is very special to me. It is Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus - it will grant you control over the elements of light and shadow, and can be used once per round to deal ten damage to an opponent as well."

Another wave of the hand, and the infamous RNG appeared, floating above Voltex's head. "Let us decide now who will receive what. Who shall receive the sword?"

It halted upon the number "two", and Voltex nodded. "Chro, you receive Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Voxumo, you receive the Shield of Voltex. Take good care of them... and when Bionifight returns, hold onto them - for you see... these are the only Special Weapon 2.0 or Ultimate Weapons that can be carried over into the sequel."

With that he vanished, and the fighters did to. Bionifight Ultimate was over.

Thanks for playing!

I'll give you all 24 hours to discuss whatever you'd like about the game before I report it for closing. :)

Edited by Agnes Oblige
  • Upvote 2

I would accuse you of being a jrk, but it doesn't affect me in the slightest, so whatever.

EDIT: Thanks to the cursed filter, I have to miss out a letter. Seriously, it's not like it's a bad word. I don't see the point of filtering it.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thank you all for making this an immensely enjoyable round, to cap off an extremely fun game.

I will wield Rhindon with honor.

Thanks to iBrow and Portal for hosting and everyone else for playing.

but their spirits

Ah despite the many hardships this has brought I would not exchange this game for anything... Can not wait for the sequel.

*Peers at chro*

You know being sword and shield we should work together...

oh that reminds me.. is the shield an ultimate weapon or special weapon 2.0?

*Tosses the scythe of destiny into the flames of eternal bliss and rips the blue orb of not fire from his back given the superglue that was used*

I shall miss you my scythe.. blue orb.. not so much

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

They are both Ultimate Weapons.

Ah well when you had said

these are the only Special Weapon 2.0 or Ultimate Weapons that can be carried over into the sequel

It had kinda of confused me... so does the shield only block ultimate weapon damage or deal ten damage or can it do both?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

As the game is over, Voltex, is the no-discussing-game-with-you-outside-of-topic rule revoked?

If it is I plan on talking o him over steam about Bionifight only.

because...yeah. 'Twas fun and it deserves more discussion

(also i was in every set of rounds woo)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It was a good game, everyone! I enjoyed playing both sides of it, and I just wish I had had more time to devote to it over the past week.

It was certainly fun, and I will eagerly be awaiting the sequel, no matter which side of the curtain I end up on. =P

(My favorite part was when Blade frowned while getting sucked into the black hole, and the entire classic round, probably.)

(They were hilarious as heck)

• Upvote 2