BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

I already have a design for my Ultimate Weapon, Can i pm it to you?

If you read the rules, you can only earn them by winning rounds.

I know, I just want to pm it to him so i wont end up with something that doesnt fit me.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

He's not taking suggestions like that, though, he already said so. =P Besides, from what I recall of the old games, they tend to fit well even if it's not what usually would be used, or maybe it's just me. =P

I'll sign up-

Member name: Oryx

Weapon: Protosteel Spear

Special Power: Oryx has the ability of illusion--to create unreal hazards or to craft a double of his body which would be an illusion.

Appearance: Not extremely tall, but not short either. Lean and agile looking, covored in green armor. Greenish-blue helmet, blue eyes.

Ultimate weapons: Not yet

Good to see some diversity back in the Games and Trivia topic.

[edit: Wait, what? Reading the first page it says that there are no more spots but in the master/first/whatever post it says there's still a spot left. Would somebody tell me what's going on?]

Edited by Oryx

2xu8Ptu.png

I was away and did not have time to update the first post. Canis approved; Chro, you might want something other than "dodging". Onarax, I'll approve the change. Dapper, you're approved.

Everyone else who signed up/wanted to sign up: Unfortunately, spots are filled - they will reopen in 3 weeks time. I'll open another Early Bird Signup sometime before then for players that missed this one.

So I shouldn't have bullet time? Okay.

How about division? This allows the user to split themselves into copies. The mass and strength of these copies changes relative to the number of copies produced, with a much larger number of duplicates resulting in all of these copies being very small and weak. (When split, it is required that all copies be in the same place to recombine, or else the original being will lose the mass and energy of that copy, and the copy will simply die. The copies are connected by a hive mind while split.) Is that too specific?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

ROUND 1

All 14 of you were selected to accompany Turaga Dume on a voyage across the sea - unfortunately, tempers started to run high and after Portal and Ehks led a mutiny of the ship, the Turaga was dead and the ship was adrift without its crew members. You fought for many days and nights before one of Chro's attacks sliced the ship in two, and then you were all sinking to the bottom of the sea.

Arena: Mahri-Nui

That said, any alliances that had been formed were long ago betrayed and dismantled, because sitting on an idle ship for seven days and seven nights will drive anyone crazy.

Game Type: Free For All

So what are you waiting for? Get going, but don't break that bubble!

The winner of this round will receive the first ULTIMATE WEAPON!

All health: 20/20 - - - DON'T FORGET TO KEEP TRACK OF THIS

1 – Ehks - 20/20

2 – Voxumo - 20/20

3 – JiMing - 20/20

4 – Zakaro - 20/20

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20

6 – Punished Snake - 20/20

7 – Canis Lycaon - 20/20

8 – Tyler Durden - 20/20

9 – Protalgif - 20/20

10 – Blade - 20/20

11 – Pupwa21 - 20/20

12 – Chro - 20/20

13 – Onarax - 20/20

14 – The Dapper Man - 20/20

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Hey, I have an idea for a new Game Type, so PM me if you are interested.

It's basically a set of teamplay, with Capture the Flag and Siege the Castle.

EDIT: iBrow you ninja.

Canis summoned his giant wolf steed, and sat atop it. He then prepared his halberd, and ordered his mount to leap at Voxumo, so he could spear the other combatant.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: N/A) [Health: 20/20]

"So, I can't replace myself in this tournament? Dang-nabit. Tell her that she'll have to find a different thing to do. Gotta go. Time to beat the heck out of people."

Flipping closed his phone and tossing it into the water, thus eliminating it from ever being mentioned again, Zakaro drew his broadsword, squared his shoulders and lightly tapped his foot, creating cracks in the ground and making everything rumble and shake.

"LET'S DO THIS THING!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo sees Canis coming at him and he quickly throws up a shield of energy. He grabs his riflestaff and leaps away from Canis deactivating his shield and aiming a shot right at Canis's blade hand

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chro

Health: 20/20

A purple-masked Toa standing ahead on the edge of the small outcropping. Oh, look, it's Zakaro. Warhammer charge, upswing from behind! Aiming for the upper back to throw the Earth Toa forward.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

A very...wide wave of energy hurtled towards me, coming right from Pupwa.

So, the most logical thing to do is make a very large, protective bubble around myself to prevent me from getting crushed. It instead sent me fling backwards, into a building. The bubble itself protected me, and I walked out of the building.

"That all you got, boy?"

I lunge at him again, sawblade at the ready to punch Pupwa in the face. Again.

(Health: 20

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Chro, Zero) [Health: 19/20]

"owowow"

The Toa of Earth is indeed sent flying forward, but instead opts to tuck and roll, making the hit to his back make him less susceptible than could be.

Once a good distance away, he rolled to his feet and spun around, charging forward on becoming-steady feet, before doing a uselessly showy jump, barrel roll, and then stab into the ground to send a much larger shockwave through the ground at Chro and behind him Zero.

"WOOOOOOO!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Canis [Fighting: Voxumo Health: 20/20]

Canis jerked his mount up, having it take the majority of the blast for him, but the other fighter still took some damage, though not enough to drop his weapon.

[Health 19/20]

Canis then commanded his mount to charge Voxumo telepathically, and make it seem like it was going to have Canis spear Vox. However, it was planning to bite the green and black thing.

OOC:

And if you want to join in on my update, please contact me! I would really appreciate some help for designing a team-based update!

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Voxumo [fighting: Canis Health: 20/20]

Voxumo cringed as he was caught in the radius of the blast.

[Health: 19/20]

However he quickly regained his wits and instead brought his riflestaff to the staff positioned and braced himself for the spear while creating a shield of energy to at least lessen the damage..

OOC: Remind me.. The green and black thing is voxumo right?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

The MoC you used is black and green, so yes.

IC: Canis [Fighting: Voxumo Health: 19/20]

The wolf crashed against the shield. Canis then jumped off it, and then began to circle his quarry with his mount, each circling. At Canis's command, both would lunge in on Voxumo.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I shoot rapid Shockwaves at Ecks, They combine into a Mega wave and it homes in on you.

my Hp:18/20

I also adapt The soul's manifestation into Armor that adapts quickly when about to be hit.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

"Oh. Oh nononononono-"

I go crashing through the exact same building, this time without any sort of protection. It hurt. Quite a lot, I might add.

Oh well, no sense in dilly-dallying! I aim my fingers at Pupwa's chest, and shoot off a laser. It hit him square in the chest.

(Health: 19/20

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Voxumo [Fighting: Canis Health: 19/20]

Voxumo knew he was outnumbered so he instead cut his losses performed a backwards flip and leaped into the water. Just as he hit the water he created a field of energy around his head creating a air bubble of sorts. He planned to stay under the water as long as he could and instead placed the very tip of his Riflestaff at the water surface aiming to shoot canis as soon as he looked over the edge.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thankfully, Pupwa was plenty far away so I could counter his stab with my buzzsaws.

I promptly hacked at his arms, trying to get him away from me.

(Health: 19/20

OOC: pupwa you edited the armor thing after i made my post...but whatever, i'll roll with it.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Zero, Chro) [Health: 19/20]

E: Just adding dialogue for something :P

"I think it's time to really get into the mood, eh? Cya in a bit!"

The Toa of Earth easily dodges out of the way before clenching a fist and slashing with his broadsword, sending a wave of soil at Zero before disappearing into a hole in the ground, quite safe for the moment.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg