BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Because I didn't know about how

I said it was only for players with ten or less health

Dapper Man: 8/20

Lighning, hmm? Pathetic. I've shrugged off far worse than that, and didn't even feel that I was temporarily blind in my left eye. It's cool, I can do well without depth perception since I've tackled my opponent to the ground and am pummeling them into a bloody pulp.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Say, weren't you the one complaining about autohits? Just curious there. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Status: Fending off Mr. Rager==-

Blade hit the ground hard, however, bunched up his legs in the process, and as soon as Dapper attempted to jump on him to pummel him, pushed out with his legs, attempting to knock Dapper away quickly, and just in case, attempted to shock Dapper with a lightning sphere generated by his foot too. [HP: 9/10, due to rough fall]

Dappehrok: 7/20

Lightning ball. Yeah, big deal. Now that I had full vision again, I would be better prepared to fight this unrelenting nuisance.

Bro, you are one messed up dude.

Huh, so ya noticed.

Right, that I did...

I took note of Blade's strategy. He seemed to like spamming lightning attack, so if I dodged it, it would probably throw off his rythym...

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Dapper, all of the health kits were already claimed and used. So first, you can't use any because you already took one from the last power up drop. Second, you can't use any because there aren't any.

I take it the answer to my question is no that i couldn't hold onto the health kit i had claimed?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I grabbed one and used it, then I grabbed another for later use. Yeah. To my knowledge, only three people claimed a kit; two for me, the other two grabbed one.

I cancelled out the use of my other one because I was already above ten.

Wait no, never mind. Editing.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I did not realize that you had held onto a health kit - you can't do that. Health kits take effect immediately. Which answers your question as well, Voxumo.

Ah ok well that is good to know. Will definitely take that into consideration into the future.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Dapper, you're probably typing up an explanation; but no, I read that health update, you were at like 5 health, grabbed the health pack and were at 10 health, then that's when we continued fighting. And because of everyone already claiming a health pack the last spawn... Yeah.

IC: Protalgif

HP: 10/20

Zakaro helped pull Onarax off of Protal, and he nodded his thanks. It was too late to save his power, but he was still alive. Unfortunately, he was in a pretty bad shape. He turned to zero, and he looked him up and down. He still looked quite well. Saddened, Protalgif looked down and mumbled to his opponent that he had won, this time. It was a team battle though, and somebody needed his help. He was sure of it.

After that, Protalgif raced off to help Blade, and his team.

OOC: I am not going to be able to reply for a while, so anyone on my team can take over me until I get back. Just make sure you remember that all I got at this point is a rapier. =P

I am totally fine with dying as long as it is in GLORIOUS BATTLE as well. =P

OOC: Chro, What do you mean I disappeared? O.o I'm so confused as to what's going on, if somebody could give me a quick summary that'd be very helpful.

IC - HP: 14/20 - Status: Confused but combat ready

I looked around. Chro had apparently smoshed into a wall and disappeared, though I figured it was because he quickly made himself into tons of miChros. Looking around for somebody else to fight, I saw Snake blow fire out of his mouth towards my teammate Canis. At once, I held out my hands, focusing with my own power upon the elemental energy that Snake had released. The fire itself disappeared mid-burn, (I hoped I was quick enough to stop Canis from burning [OOC: For fairness. Decide yourself if you want to get hit or not, Canis.]) turning into white-blue ethereal energy that flowed into me. I now had within me the energy from both an energy punch and a flamethrower.

Cool.

And with that, I decided to try and taunt Snake of his fire powers even more by lobbing my own firebomb at him, dishing him a hefty three damage again.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Uh... I said you disappeared because I'd written a post under the assumption that you were right behind me, then you didn't respond to anything for a few hours. I understand that life gets in the way but I didn't want to entirely stop my participation of the game for that, and it was a pretty critical moment because I was still locked in battle with Ehks. I'm sorry.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh! Nah, sorry for the confusion.

Chro
Health: 9/20
Chro emerged from the snow near where Snake was fighting Canis. He noticed the wolf rider throw a firebomb at Snake, who countered with a flaming attack of his own. Chro crept closer, moving around the other side of Canis, to help Snake out.
He decided to try a new move, one which could work out very well or very poorly. Crouching down, Chro split into many small forms, most of which reformed into a large Chro, leaving a single miChro standing there next to the large one. The large Chro picked up the small one, hoisting him(self) under his arm, and continued towards Canis.
Whoever did, thanks for removing my accidental double post.
Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being the Fish) [Health: 9/20?] [Freeze Damage?]

This water was cold. Quite cold. Very cold, in fact! Zakaro decided to not mention that again. No need to repeat himself, it's not a necessity to say it again.

But yes, Zakaro was being the fish! A very cold, small, rope-chewing Ruki in fact!

..okay. Zakaro was bored.

Very bored.

"Glub blub."

MOVING ON

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Dapper Man: 8/20

I waited for him to do the lightning thing, and... nothing. He was just standing there. If he was just gonna stand there, I might as well just walk up to him and clock him in the face. But no, I'd have to make it flashy. I teleport behind him and slap him over the head with the flat edge of my Kunai.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Voxumo [status: Unsure Health: 13/20]

Voxumo shivered as he felt the cold of the battlefield

Health: 12/20

Voxumo emerged from his cave and looked out over the field

"Wow... nothing has happened..."

and with that he chose to abandon all hope and instead created a slide of energy as he slid down to the battlefield with the other combatants. As he slid he carefully aimed two bullets at Dapper man before jumping off his slide of energy and swings his riflestaff at Dapper man's head

OOC: i am assuming we are suppose to take cold damage by now?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: How exactly does fire bombs affect the cold? Sorry if I missed something.

If i remember correctly Tex said that the fire bombs can be used to counteract one point of cold damage.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

How? Do you have to use it on yourself, have it, or what?

Ah.. I believe it has to be in your inventory and you would just state that you use it to negate cold damage.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Dapper, you should probably be at 6/20 if we took freeze damage, not 8, since you had it at 7/20 last post. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Status: Freezing==-

Blade smiled, as Dapper vanished. Blade ducked down, as the kunai swung over his head, Blade starting to get a hang of Dapper's fighting style, and starting to use it against him, noticing the attack from Voxumo on the teleporter, and Blade attempted to quickly grab his leg so that he wouldn't teleport again; and stab at his other leg; staying low to avoid any further attacks from his teammates.

IC: I woke up suddenly in a snowdrift. Examining myself, I had seemingly been burnt[-1], shot,[-1], and frozen[-2 I think?].[10/20] Looking around through my scope, I noticed Dapper in a bit of trouble. I shot a bolt into Blade's back, then another in Vox's direction, then waited to see if he would teleport away. While waiting, I made sure to look over my shoulder every so often - I wasn't really in the mood to get stabbed in the back after already having woken up with numerous injuries.

HP: [10/20(or is it 9/20?)] Status: [Waiting and spychecking]

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Zakaro (Status: Fsh.) [Health: 9/20]

Glub blub.

It's tough to be a fish. Angry sharks out to get you, octopus at every corner, and more. You aren't usually the biggest thing in the sea as a fish, and it's terrifying.

Even moreso when you've got a hyperactive imagination and boredom creating these things for you.

"GLUUUUUBBBBBB!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chro

Health: 9/20

Whilst sneaking up on Canis, Chro suddenly had a bizarre out-of-body experience. He felt as though his spirit moved from his body to somewhere else on the battlefield, and he was a fish in the frigid water... [8/20]

With a rush, he was back in his own head. That was weird. He shivered and continued through the snow.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

BEWARE!!

As the fighting continues, a loud BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BOOM startles you all and sparkles rain down upon you from the sky - sparkles made of LAVA that deal 2 damage to everyone!

But don't worry - that's not all! Now written in the skies are the letters "RNG", as the counter begins again!

Good luck!