• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Bionifight Voltex Swag Fans NotanRPG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6173 replies to this topic

#881 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 04:12 PM

IC: Zero:

Health: 11/20

After getting up from being bombarded by lava, Zero got up and looked for any teammates that required his help.

#882 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 04:24 PM

Chro
Health: 6/20
Lava rained from the sky, severely burning Chro, despite the cold temperatures.
Actually, wait. "HEY!" he shouted to the unseen host, "can the lava at least negate the day's cold damage?"

15808388115_8c1c60dd46_m.jpg

#883 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,665 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 04:25 PM

IC: Voltex

"Absolutely not!" a voice yelled back from the sky.

THE BZP STORY: Full Cast - Title Reveal!

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

~epilogue~

#884 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 04:30 PM

Chro
Health: 6/20
"OKAY THEN!"
Chro glanced around to make sure nobody had noticed him foolishly yelling at the sky.
He then doubled back his track towards Canis, who had vanished, and headed for the main battle, which for some reason had grown a bit quiet.

#885 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 14-January 12
  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 07:57 PM

IC: Zakaro (Status: still glub) [Health: 7/20]

hai lava

ow

Zakaro the Ruki blinked and swam in a circle. Lava hurt.

So did cold.

Was it cold enough to take some more damage?

Zakaro wasn't sure.

But glub. Blub glub.

hum de dum.

Zakaro sighed best he could as a fish. This. was. Boring.

To attempt to dispel that, he began to leap out of the water.

Splish splash.

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#886 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

Voxumo: Master of Fikou
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:38 PM

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Health: 12/20]

Voxumo dodged out of the way as he saw the lava coming but it still inflicted damage to him just by the sheer heat but suddenly a frigid breeze ran through the field and Voxumo went from hot to cold

Health: 9/20

Voxumo then turned towards Zero and as he rushed the being he fired off two rounds before moving to swipe at him with his staff

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#887 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:40 PM

Yeaaah, could anyone... you know... post here? :P

#888 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:48 PM

OOC: I'm waiting for Dapper, to know how to react. I know I'm getting a bolt buried in my back, but I aim to take Dapper down with me if I must die. =P Hence why I'm trying to hold him in place. =P

#889 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:48 PM

Yeaaah, could anyone... you know... post here? :P

Hey been trying to...

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#890 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:10 PM

I'm mainly saying that for people from Rainbow Six Vegas, because it's hard to fight against people who don't respond or know that you're trying to fight them. :P

#891 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:17 PM

I'm mainly saying that for people from Rainbow Six Vegas, because it's hard to fight against people who don't respond or know that you're trying to fight them. :P

That is true. 

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#892 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:18 PM

I'm waiting for Dapper to post so Blade can post so I can post. :B

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

If you play Minecraft and are not on my list, PM me.
Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#893 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:18 PM

OOC: Confirmation on hits taken due to absense, iBrow's approved this HP update.

HP Update:

Team Rainbow Six Vegas
1 - Ehks - 10/20
3 - JiMing - 10/20
5 - Unit - 6/20
7 - Canis - 10/20
8 - JL - 9/20
13 - Onarax - 7/20
14 - Dapper Man - 0/20

Team Guide to the Galaxy
2 - Voxumo - 8/20
4 - Zakaro - 5/20
6 - Punished Snake - 8/20
9 - Portalfig - 6/20
10 - Blade - 5/20
11 - Pupwa21 - 6/20
12 - Chro - 7/20

-==IC: Blade - HP: 5/20 - Status: Rejuvenated==-

Blade was annoyed, as he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back; however, he saw the teleporter had finally succumbed to his wounds. Staggering back to his feet, Blade whirled around, and fired off three lightning bolts at Unit, a feral look in his eyes showing that he wasn't playing around anymore. [HP: 4/20]
Without waiting to see if those hit, Blade decided to go all out, and flung a lightning bolt each at the rest of the surviving members of Team Rainbow Six; trying to make sure that they did not survive... Even if it meant his life.

OOC: Zakaro, are you not back to normal yet? =P

#894 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:22 PM

IC: Canis [Status: Simultaneously burning and freezing   Health: 15/20]

Cold wind blew into my face, scattering small shards of cold ice into it.

[Health: 12/20]

Then, lava engulfed me, burning me.

[Health: 10/20]

Then, I commanded my wolf over to fish!Zakaro, and stabbed him with my halberd.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#895 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:24 PM

OOC: Confirmation on hits taken due to absense, iBrow's approved this HP update.

HP Update:

Team Rainbow Six Vegas
1 - Ehks - 10/20
3 - JiMing - 10/20
5 - Unit - 6/20
7 - Canis - 10/20
8 - JL - 9/20
13 - Onarax - 7/20
14 - Dapper Man - 0/20

Team Guide to the Galaxy
2 - Voxumo - 8/20
4 - Zakaro - 5/20
6 - Punished Snake - 8/20
9 - Portalfig - 6/20
10 - Blade - 5/20
11 - Pupwa21 - 6/20
12 - Chro - 7/20

-==IC: Blade - HP: 5/20 - Status: Rejuvenated==-

Blade was annoyed, as he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back; however, he saw the teleporter had finally succumbed to his wounds. Staggering back to his feet, Blade whirled around, and fired off three lightning bolts at Unit, a feral look in his eyes showing that he wasn't playing around anymore. [HP: 4/20]
Without waiting to see if those hit, Blade decided to go all out, and flung a lightning bolt each at the rest of the surviving members of Team Rainbow Six; trying to make sure that they did not survive... Even if it meant his life.

OOC: Zakaro, are you not back to normal yet? =P

Wait how am i at 8/20? Before the lava damage i was at 12/20 so that took off two points and then add in freeze damage that takes me down to 9/20

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#896 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,722 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:27 PM

IC - HP: 14/20 - Freeze Burning

What. the. frick.

First there was a volcanic explosion that was practically unavoidable, so that singed and banged us up pretty good. Then it turns out quite a bit of frozen wind would blow at us as well. So hot and so cold at the same time, damage was unavoidable.

HP: 9/20 (OOC: Thanks Blade!)

Still, I lived. In the distance, I saw Blade pick himself up as well, before a triple of sheer lightning bolts left his hands towards Unit. Then he span in a circle, blue lights radiating around him, as he fired off more lightning bolts - at us.

I couldn't absorb all the lightning, but I did manage to absorb the bolt of lightning that was hurled directed to me. Hoping that all my teammates survived and Blade died, I felt the rush as the energy entered my body.

So, head count. I'd so far absorbed a kinetic fist, a flamethrower and a lightning bolt. It was pretty energizing, and considering it was now the final moments of the fight, I let all the energy begin to permeate and radiate within me, and my biomechanical frame began to glow a cerulean blue.

"COME HERE, BLADE!" I shouted at Blade.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#897 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:35 PM

IC: I suddenly noticed lava coming from the sky. I tried to dodge, but plenty still hit me. Then snow blew into my face. Then Blade shot lightning at me. Overall, I was not having a terribly good day. Given I was some distance away from Blade, I saw the lightning coming just in time to raise a wall of very non-conductive crystal to stop it. I noticed a blue-glowing JL walking towards Blade and yelling, and I took opportunity of the distraction to shoot another bolt at him, then hide back behind my crystal wall.

HP: [6/20] Status: [Hiding behind a crystal wall for fear of lightning]

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#898 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

• 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:35 PM

I saw what Blade was doing and proceeded to copy him.

Copying blade. 6/20

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#899 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 09:37 PM

OOC: Canis, I shot lightning at you. =P

Vox, you missed a freeze damage or two; there's been three points since the last update from my count, and then the volcano eruption thingy... Yeah.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 4/20 - Status: Smiling==-

Blade nodded, as he summoned an aura of lightning around himself with a snap of his fingers; finally going totally all out, as he dashed forward, and then twisted to the side, summoning a ball of lightning at his feet that he then kicked toward JL quickly; and then spun around, flung another bolt at Unit, and then aimed toward Canis, who seemed to have ignored his attack in favour of trying to stab Zakaro, and then eventually came to a full circle, heading back toward JL, as he drew his sword, knowing it was going to have to be here and now, and that his sheer speed would be the deciding factor, even as the spare lightning attempted to burn over his wounds without damaging himself too much. [3/20 just because of that fact]

#900 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:13 PM

OOC: Canis, I shot lightning at you. =P

Vox, you missed a freeze damage or two; there's been three points since the last update from my count, and then the volcano eruption thingy... Yeah.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 4/20 - Status: Smiling==-

Blade nodded, as he summoned an aura of lightning around himself with a snap of his fingers; finally going totally all out, as he dashed forward, and then twisted to the side, summoning a ball of lightning at his feet that he then kicked toward JL quickly; and then spun around, flung another bolt at Unit, and then aimed toward Canis, who seemed to have ignored his attack in favour of trying to stab Zakaro, and then eventually came to a full circle, heading back toward JL, as he drew his sword, knowing it was going to have to be here and now, and that his sheer speed would be the deciding factor, even as the spare lightning attempted to burn over his wounds without damaging himself too much. [3/20 just because of that fact]

Hmm... i am fairly certain i had kept up with the freeze damage but oh well..

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#901 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:16 PM

OOC: Okay then.

IC: Zero

Suddenly, Zero heard two shots being fired. He held up his saber to deflect one of the shots, yet got hit by the other. (Health: 9/20) Zero then parried the staff strike, leaping back while firing a charged energy shot.

#902 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:23 PM

OOC: Okay then.

Suddenly, Zero heard two shots being fired. He held up his saber to deflect one of the shots, yet got hit by the other. (Health: 9/20) Zero then parried the staff strike, leaping back while firing a charged energy shot.

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Zero Health: 8/20]

Voxumo through up an energy field to deflect the incoming energy shot though it still pushed him back a bit. Taking advantage of the snow he used his tail to throw up a flurry of snow directly in Zero's face to hopefully blind him temporarily while swinging his staff at Zero's left side

OOC: This is nothing personal JiMing. Just you were really the only member of the other team who i saw on and felt i was more likely to get an active fight if i took you as an opponent. 

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#903 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:28 PM

Health: 9/20

Zero jumped up to avoid the attack, yet had his foot clipped by the spear, sending him to the ground. He got up and then entered a defensive stance with his saber.

OOC: Good, I was worried about that.

#904 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:40 PM

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Zero Health: 8/20]

Voxumo saw that his strike missed Zero slightly however while swinging his staff above his head he summoned a fist of energy behind Zero that would hopefully punch him in the back and if it worked out Zero would be caught off guard and as Voxumo brought his staff down towards Zero's shoulders he would be distracted enough not to block.

OOC: Yeah i was worried it may be seen as targeting which is why i wanted to clarify. That and I really don't want to fight JL again *Shudders*

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#905 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 10:50 PM

Chro

Health: 7/20

Through the snow, Chro saw Blade leap into the air, surrounded by lightning, towards JL. Nearby he noticed Unit hiding behind a wall of crystal. The Toa of Fire crept towards the latter, then stopped behind a snowbank behind Unit.

Rising quickly, he drew back his arm, and hurled the mini-Chro towards Unit at high speed. As it flew through the air the diminutive warrior split into smaller and smaller beings, until there were several miChros (each probably just a bit smaller than the normal Chro's head), flying swiftly towards Unit.

The large Chro followed up by sprinting towards Unit to attack with his hammer.

#906 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 03-December 12
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:15 AM

I am absolutely bloody infuriated right now. Real life happens, so can y'all have the courtesy to wait for my response before whaling away at me?

Edited by The Dapper Man, Feb 01 2014 - 02:16 AM.

Morally unambiguous.

#907 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 07:27 AM

OOC: Zakaro is out.. right now, actually.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Saying hi to the doggy) [Health: 5/20]

Zakaro began to feel a tingling, and strange sort of feeling, and oh, hey Canis. 

Still being a fish, and a small fish at that, Zakaro navigated around the halberd and as the tingling grew more intense, he decided.

Charging right at the lupine and rider, fish!Zakaro popped out of the water, his form wavered, and with a triumphant sound Zakaro was normal. 

And swinging a sword at Canis's face. 

"Huzzah!"

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#908 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,722 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 08:49 AM

I am absolutely bloody infuriated right now. Real life happens, so can y'all have the courtesy to wait for my response before whaling away at me?

OOC: There was quite a bit of a hiatus the last few days, to be honest. Yes, real life happens and it sucks, but it's similarly unfair to us if all of a sudden everybody who had decided to engage you must for no apparent reason stop what they're doing rather than, y'know, attack. Block what you can, take what you can't, and in the end try to have the most fun out of everything.

IC - HP: 9/20 - Status: u wanna go blade huh huh

I watched as, with a snap of his fingers, Blade himself was engulfed by another form of blue energy - lightning. With a twist, he launched a ball of the white-blue electricity towards me with a footballers kick (NOTICE HOW I DIDN'T SAY SOCCER).

I reacted quickly, bring both of my swords in front of me to form an X. Channeling my own power through my weapons, I let the ball of lightning hit my swords with a bright flare that cut off my vision of pretty much everything else - before promptly absorbing it through my swords and into my body. Momentarily, the blue glow around me shone brighter.

And with that, I leaped forwards, sprinting across the snow as fast as I could towards Blade.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#909 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 12:02 PM

OOC: Which is what I had done. Unit and I were both held up waiting to see what would happen. Real life happens, yes, but I didn't see you having the 'courtesy' to wait for my reaction before you Ultima'd me either, a few days ago.

Also, JL, I'm intrigued that someone - Oh. =P Did that mean American, or European Football? =P (Aka, football or soccer? =P)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 2/20 - Status: Last ditch attacks==-

Blade smiled, as this was gonna be fun. Not slowing down any, even among the freezing, Blade dashed toward JL, this being like a game of chicken; and then side-stepped during the running, as he held out his sword, attempting to slash at JL as he passed, even as he was prepared to quickly dodge if needed, since JL was pretty powered up right now.

#910 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 23-January 11
  • 3,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 01:41 PM

IC: (Saving JL, 7/20)

The Vortixx wasn't quite sure what he may have missed, but after being shocked, frozen and lava-ed the end result seemed to be that his health had gone from 12 to 7. Rather than check or debate the math on that, he just decided to roll with it, and hence his first action was to shoot Blade right in the side, hopefully stopping his charge. 

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~

#911 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:34 PM

IC: I heard a slight noise behind me, and whirled around to see the Mini-Chro Army flying at me. "No. Bad mini-chros." I then proceeded to encase each and every one of them in a thick layer of crystal - given their strength reduced with their size, it would take a while for them to bust out, assuming they couldn't recombine through walls. I then encased the row of chro-statues in another layer of crystal, and then started running towards Onarax. It would be some time(OOC: four posts?) before my elemental energy was recharged enough for me to use it effectively.

HP: [5/20(-1 freeze damage)] Status: [Running towards Onarax and away from the Chro Statue Museum]

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

#912 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:37 PM

Chro

Health: 7/20

Somehow Unit managed to crystal-coat all of the miChros as they flew through the air. Each landed in the snow within a relatively small area. The remaining large Chro took his hammer to the crystal cocoons, attempting to break out the rest of himself, though it might take a while.

#913 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,665 posts

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:40 PM

END ROUND 2

The fighters all paused as the numbers in the sky began to scroll above them. Voltex popped into existence among them, dramatically announcing that the numbers would determine the winner of the round by blasting several players into oblivion. 

The numbers came to a stop on the number 8 - and then lightning flashed down from the sky, frying JL for 5 damage. (JL at 3/20)

The numbers scrolled again, this time striking 2 - Voxumo sighed right before an enormous fireball burnt him for 5 damage as well. (Voxumo at 2/20)

Once more they scrolled, this time hitting 3 - Ehks cursed as he was flash frozen for 5 damage. (Ehks at 4/20)

Again they spun, landing upon 2 again - the ice underneath Voxumo immediately cracked and the flighter plunged into the water below, freezing and drowning to death. Voxumo eliminated.

But the RNG was not satisfied, spinning again until it landed on 5 - Unit, who had just suffered a point of freeze damage, screamed with fury as the last of his health was ripped away as some invisible force yanked his heart out. Unit eliminated.

Voltex laughed, about to end the round, when the RNG spun again. Shaking his head, he sat back as the RNG landed on 10 - a guillotine appeared out of nowhere, beheading Blade. Blade eliminated.

Onarax coughed up blood as the freeze damage of the day and the lightning strike from above (the RNG had landed on 7) knocked him out. He lay down, unconcious, but remained at 1/20 health.

Unfortunately for Onarax, the RNG landed upon 7 again immediately after. At least he was already asleep when he forgot how to breathe. Onarax eliminated.

The RNG vanished from the sky and Voltex waved his hands, clustering the remaining survivors from each team into separate groups. They were as follows:

Team Rainbow Six Vegas (4/7 Remaining)

1 - Ehks - 4/20

3 - JiMing - 9/20

5 - Unit - ELIMINATED

7 - Canis - 9/20

8 - JL - 3/20

13 - Onarax - ELIMINATED

14 - Dapper Man - ELIMINATED

Team Guide to the Galaxy (5/7 Remaining)

2 - Voxumo - ELIMINATED

4 - Zakaro - 4/20

6 - Punished Snake - 7/20

9 - Portalfig - 5/20

10 - Blade - ELIMINATED

11 - Pupwa21 - 5/20

12 - Chro - 6/20

"Hmm," Voltex said. "It looks like the winning team is Team Guide to the Galaxy!"

He winked over at Team Rainbow Six Vegas, instantly killing every single survivor on that team. He then turned to Zakaro, Punished Snake, Portalfig, Pupwa21, and Chro. 

"The MVP is selected in a different manner than normal winners," he said. "However, through judging, I have eliminated both Punished Snake and Portalfig from contention!"

The players mentioned suddenly died as their heads exploded. Voltex glared at the remaining three players before snapping his fingers. Pupwa joined the "exploded head" club.

Chro became worried as his arm began to itch - he scratched at it and it fell off. He was so consumed by trying to make sure his other arm did not fall off that he never noticed as Zakaro too exploded.

"Chro is the MVP for this round!" Voltex announced, pulling what looked like a rocket launcher out of his Super Convenient Subspace Pocket. "And he receives the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads as his Ultimate Weapon reward! This rocket launcher will always hit its target and will make their head explode for ten damage! Heads always grow back afterwards, although we are not responsible for any third eyeballs you might grow."

Voltex saluted and disappeared to go plan the next round while the players recuperated.

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

~epilogue~

#914 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:47 PM

That was entertaining. Good game, all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all disappointed with an item that does ten damage, but I do hope that later on we see ultimate weapons with a larger variety of properties. ;)

#915 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,665 posts

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:48 PM

*cough*unlockstuff*cough*

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

~epilogue~

#916 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,064 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 02:49 PM

Oh. Right. Yep, unlock stuff.

#917 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,665 posts

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 03:14 PM

After some deliberation, I have decided that the following players will received one victory token:

-Zakaro

-Punished Snake

-Portalfig

-Pupwa21

Victory tokens are automatically saved up each time a player wins a round; Chro as MVP will be the only one to receive an Ultimate Weapon. 

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

~epilogue~

#918 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 03:48 PM

Yay. I got a token.

Tex, can I change my appearance?

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#919 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,665 posts

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 04:23 PM

Not until the next signups.

Round 3 will begin tonight.

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

~epilogue~

#920 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 04:27 PM

TOKEN GET! YES!

:3

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users