Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Bionifight Voltex Swag Fans NotanRPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6173 replies to this topic

#1001 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 10:47 PM

OOC: Sweet baby Ussal people.. First off i find that RNG rather biased but what can one do.. And wait second of all Tex you say i received two damage from the acid yet when you do the health update you didn't include it.. Did i get damaged for what?


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1002 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 11:02 PM

I probably forgot it. 


  • 0

#1003 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 11:17 PM

IC - HP: 13/20 - Status: Ascending to level 2 - Level 2

Quietly, I poked my head above level 2's floor as I climbed the ladder, looking down to see whether anyone had followed me before promptly pulling myself up.

I stood beside the ladder, waiting.

OOC: Well, life. That was cool - 7 health lost because I was asleep.

  • 0

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

  (╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#1004 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 11:29 PM

OOC: Alright. Well i should be at 17/20.. That is including the trap and the attack from Chro since i was unable to respond before he already abandoned it.. 

 

IC: Voxumo [Status: Confused Health: 17/20 Level 3]

 

Voxumo recoiled from the attack and instead throw up a field of energy around himself completely seperating himself from the rest of the fighters. However his voice carried out from the field 

"Pity chro that you have teamed up with the wolf man.."

 

However he loaded a special form of bullet into his rifle, one that was coated with a thin layer of energy. This bullet would be able to travel through the energy field due to the fact Voxumo's energy created a counter-effect when it came in contact with itself or an energy on the same wave frequency as his own. He coated his bullets with the energy and proceeded to fire two of them at Canis


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1005 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 11:41 PM

Last Man Standing is the most brutal Bionifight will ever get.


  • 0

#1006 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 11:47 PM

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade frowned, as he looked over at the small group forming over near the other side, closer to the other ladder. One of them, was Dapper. Blade growled, and fired off two bolts of lightning toward Dapper and Canis, nodding toward Voxumo to show that he would back him up on this.

  • 0

#1007 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 12:01 AM

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Health: 17/20 Level 3]

 

Voxumo shot a look at Blade and offered him a thankful nod

"I would offer an alliance but I am not sure you trust me." He called out 


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1008 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 12:07 AM

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 3==-

"I'll consider it; right now I mostly want him taken down." Blade said, motioning to Dapper.
"But yeah, earn my trust, you were good help last round, after all." Blade said, summoning a ribbon of electricity around his hand, and shot it out; not actually acting as an attack, but rather like a way to direct attacks. It wouldn't really work too well right now with only two people here; but if he could make use of this ability, he would take the opportunity.

OOC: Now I wanna try this in an actual team battle. I could actually do well if people didn't do their own thing. =P

  • 0

#1009 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 12:17 AM

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Health: 17/20 Level 3]

 

This intrigued Voxumo as he switched his aim to Dapper and fired off two energy coated rounds 

"Well.. got nothing against dapper but if it buys me an alliance who am i to complain?"


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1010 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 03-December 12
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:34 AM

Dapperok: ?/20

Status: Confused, vs. Blade

Oh dear, Blade is back. Old master probably still thought Dapper was in control of his own body, so it looks like I'll have to beat him up.

 

"WE'VE BEEN ENGAGED!" I yell before teleporting to some support beams above.

 

KILL HIM.

 

Immediately after Dappy announces his presence to me, I fall off of my beam. Some new stranger has appeared, and has knocked me over.

 

Oh my. First things start looking up, then everything falls apart.

 

Oh, my head. Okay, now things are getting weird. Where did what's-his-fayc come from, and what did he want from me? Why am I next to Wolf, Splitty and Hard Light Guys? And- BLADE. There he is again. I assume a dodge-ready position.


Edited by The Dapper Man, Feb 02 2014 - 02:35 AM.

  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#1011 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:12 PM

OOC: Dapper, why do you use ?/20 so much? =P The one time I did, I thought I was about to be killed off in like 3 or 4 days thanks to Pupwa, and it was being left alone until it could actually be addressed, which turned out to be iBrow's post right after that. xP

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade nodded to Vox, and sent another ribbon of electricity in the direction that he wanted Vox to head to, around the group to the left; and then sent a lightning boolt curling around to the right, which he pulled to the left once it passed the four,aiming to slam into the back of at least Dapper.

  • 0

#1012 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:22 PM

There's no reason for anyone to not know their health level, unless they believe they might be dead but aren't sure.


  • 0

#1013 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

  • 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:31 PM

I leapt at the Ladder again, this time to lvl 3.

Going to lvl 3. 20/20.

  • 0
Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#1014 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:51 PM

OOC:

Voxumo - Damage isn't based on RNG, but what level one is on.

 

IC: Canis [Status: Being electrocuted   Health: 14/20   Level: 3]

Voxumo fired shots at me, which hit me, and I was injured lightly.

 

[Health: 13/20]

 

Then Blade fired off lightning at me, which hurt me some more.

 

[Health: 12/20]

 

I jumped back onto my wolf, and outstretched my hand to Dapper.

 

"Let's get to the ladder to the next floor, and climb up. Then I'll send my mount to jump back up - I think the system doesn't register animals as threats to destroy - and besides, my wolf can take it."


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Feb 02 2014 - 01:51 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#1015 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 07-August 12
  • 2,127 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:55 PM

Chro

Health: 17/20

Status: in battle

Level: 3

Chro leapt forwards to avoid Blade's lightning as it arced towards Dapper. "We need to spread out!"

He dashed forwards, past Canis, headed for Voxumo, as Canis and Dapper mounted the wolf.


Edited by Chro, Feb 02 2014 - 01:55 PM.

  • 0

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."


#1016 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 01:59 PM

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

Wrapping more lightning around his hand to throw, Blade quickly launched another lightning bolt at Chro, intending to stop the splitter in his tracks long enough for Voxumo to respond.

  • 0

#1017 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:18 PM

I think I died. I really don't know since I haven't started.
  • 0

Coming soon

2015

A new adventure begins

 

 

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr


#1018 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 07-August 12
  • 2,127 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:32 PM

Chro
Health: 17/20
Status: in battle
Level: 3
Chro quickly split into six smaller beings to avoid the lightning. One of them was shocked regardless [16/20], but luckily Chro wasn't severely damaged. He reformed and leapt at Voxumo to strike.


  • 0

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."


#1019 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:44 PM

IC: Zakaro (Status: Fighting JL, Level 2) [Health: 13/20]

Zakaro decided that burns really hurt, attempting to forget about it because of reasons not to be addressed. 

Why? Well, burns mean fire, and that's not to be addressed. 

Just stop asking. Cool? Cool. 

After finishing that internally external dialogue about himself, Zakaro just shrugged, sighed, and threw a Prius of Earth at JL. 

Because why not.

"Yay small cars.."

 

OOC: The references.. I went a wee bit over board on them. :P Out of the current people here, I thiiink only iBrow and JiMing will get them, buut oh well. XD

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1020 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 11-October 12
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:53 PM

OOC: (Due to not playing at the moment) The speed of the game worries me. Especially considering a lot of the gameplay happens when I'm sleeping, due to Time Zone reasons. However, next round, I may sign up to this madness.


  • 0

"Master of Shadows"

 

"OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome."

-ShadowVezon, Bionifight Ultimate Page 146, #5816

 

whatcolor_isblack.jpg


#1021 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

  • 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:56 PM

Anyone need help? I got nothing to do.
  • 0
Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#1022 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 07-August 12
  • 2,127 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm actually considering not signing up next round because this game has such inconsistent activity (sometimes nobody posts for several hours, sometimes there's too much going on) and I'm super busy right now...

And Pupwa, never say that. iBrow will probably spray you with acid just for saying that.


  • 0

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."


#1023 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 03:20 PM

OOC: Yeah, it's unfortunate that way. Quite a bit of activity goes on while I'm sleeping, and that sometimes makes things tough to work with. 

But eh, it's something to consider. Dunno what to do about it, but yeah..

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1024 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 04:22 PM

I imagine you deal with it much like you would with an RPG - get caught up, dive in, make a post or two, and voila. 

 

I think I died. I really don't know since I haven't started.

 

Considering the round started yesterday and last time I checked Blade had taken the most damage (and was at 8/20 health), I'd be pretty impressed if you were dead. Check the health updates and every IC post I've made and you'll know your status.


  • 0

#1025 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:16 PM

OOC:

Voxumo - Damage isn't based on RNG, but what level one is on.

 

IC: Canis [Status: Being electrocuted   Health: 14/20   Level: 3]

Voxumo fired shots at me, which hit me, and I was injured lightly.

 

[Health: 13/20]

 

Then Blade fired off lightning at me, which hurt me some more.

 

[Health: 12/20]

 

I jumped back onto my wolf, and outstretched my hand to Dapper.

 

"Let's get to the ladder to the next floor, and climb up. Then I'll send my mount to jump back up - I think the system doesn't register animals as threats to destroy - and besides, my wolf can take it."

I was referring to last round not this round. Where i took 4 damage from the RNG

 

IC: Voxumo [Status: Fighting Health: 17/20 Level 3]

 

Voxumo laughed as he saw Chro run directly into the wall of energy he had made around himself quite some time ago however as Chro ran into it Voxumo fired off one bullet at Dapper before switching to Staff form and dropped his energy wall and did a combo strike of his tail and staff at Chro

 

OOC: Yeah chro for the last couple posts my field of energy has been up so yeah there was no reason you would not be able to incorporate it into your posts as such i took the liberty of you running into it since you would have ran into it... luckily you would take no damage from running into it since it is not that type of energy field and i don't think you were moving fast enough to take damage.

 

Also will be posting sporadically throughout today..


Edited by A Vox in a Box, Feb 02 2014 - 10:35 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1026 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:20 PM

IC: Canis [Status: Heading for the ladder   Health: 12/20   Level: 3]

I commanded my wolf over to the ladder, where I jumped off. I slowly climbed up, ready for  anything.

 

[Level: 4]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#1027 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:25 PM

Quick question for you all: what are your opinions on the unlockables? Are you fine with keeping them until players have amassed enough victories to unlock them, or would you rather that I remove/reveal them all and keep all additional content in the updates (the first of which is in progress right now!)?


  • 0

#1028 Offline Overscore

Overscore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

  • 14-March 13
  • 339 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:27 PM

Wait, I haven't been paying attention to this topic. Did you start a new round?


  • 0

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙


#1029 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:27 PM

OOC: If that's the reasoning for being biased, then everything that was accused first round was made invalid because, you know, I died because of the RNG.

Pupwa, you could help us. =P

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade noticed what happened to Chro; however, he took the moment to dash over to where Chro was, and attempted to bather him in lightning as best as he could, firing off a bolt toward where Dapper was with his right hand.

  • 0

#1030 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:32 PM

Quick question for you all: what are your opinions on the unlockables? Are you fine with keeping them until players have amassed enough victories to unlock them, or would you rather that I remove/reveal them all and keep all additional content in the updates (the first of which is in progress right now!)?

Keeping them secret is cool with me.. always like secrets


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1031 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

  • 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 06:36 PM

I boosted my speed using my wind powers and tried to stab dapper in the chest.

Attacking dapper. Lvl 3. 20/20.

  • 0
Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#1032 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:03 PM

OOC: ... I'm trying so, so hard to not fully reference what I'm subtly referencing with all these moves of mine now. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

"Pupwa!" Blade yelled out, using his ribbons of electricity to show a clear path through the people fighting at that moment, allowing a clear path to Dapper on the wolf, since Canis had left it behind when he went up a level.

  • 0

#1033 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

  • 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:07 PM

Is waiting for chro to respond before i move on.


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#1034 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

  • 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:09 PM

"Thanks!" I said as I Boosted myself up towards Dapper. After I gotten close I prepared to strike.

Attacking dapper. Lvl 3. 20/20

OOC: Quick question, if me and a few other players aggre on it, can we use our tokens to unlock something?

  • 0
Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#1035 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:16 PM

Sure. Just dump all the tokens on one player of your choosing. 


  • 0

#1036 Offline Protalgift

Protalgift
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

  • 31-January 10
  • 341 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:26 PM

OOC: Guys, I'm baaaacccckkkkkk. =D

 

IC: Protalgif

Status: Dodging lasers, taking names. 

HP: 20/20

Level: 2

 

As Protalgif awoke, he found himself in the middle of a hall of deadly mirrors. Luckily for him, they had yet to hit him yet. Time to fight some nubs.

 

Zakaro and JL both appeared to still be on this floor, and so Protalgif ran towards them, sword at the ready. 


  • 0

YYxz7a2.jpg


#1037 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

  • 17-April 10
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:28 PM

Everyone
Dump your
Tokens on
Me.
I'll unlock
A power up.
Please.
For everyone.

  • 0
Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

#1038 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:29 PM

Power Up:

2 Fire Bombs were launched from a hidden hatch on Level 2 for the fighters to make use of.


  • 0

#1039 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 03-December 12
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 10:13 PM

That is exactly why I don't know my health, when three to four people start whamming at me at once.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#1040 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 10:28 PM

It's up to you to calculate it. All the health updates are for is to make sure the less active players know how strong their opponents (and themselves) are.


  • 0




1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Bing (1)