BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Dapper Man: 10(?)/20

I think I might be narcoleptic. I keep passing out and waking up in unfamiliar places and situations. Like now, where I was being ambushed by BLADE, Pupwa and Energy Pellet Guy. Since Pupwa was the only one actively trying to kill me, I target him first. I grab his head and smash it on one of the pipes.

While doing so, I yell to Splitty Guy, "SPLITTY GUY! We need to thin the herd!"

That's you, Chro.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Okay, see, that is exactly why people keep calling you out, Dapper, you can't do that, that's auto-hitting, and exactly what you call everyone else out on. ._.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade; however; was taking that moment to leap over Dapper... And chose the moment when he was halfway over him, to attempt to quickly plunge his sword into the shoulder of the arm that was holding Pupwa's head.

"Huh, two rounds ago I would never have thought I'd do this. Voxumo!" Blade called out, using his ribbons of electricity to direct Voxumo to a safe place around Chro and dodge the splitter's attacks, guiding him toward where the ladder was; as he knew that they had to get out of there, even if he had to throw them up a level.

OOC: It might not be a team fight, but in this case, it's kinda needed to have allies, or it'll be a 4 against one fight by tomorrow. And I'm not cut out for that. xP

IC - HP: 13/20 - Leaping away and towards

The first thing that greeted me on level 2 was the site of Zakaro before he promptly hurled what looked to be a car made out of dirt towards me. Quickly, I leapt towards the side and out of the way of the ugly car before it crashed into me, only to hear something get launched from somewhere.

Then a fire bomb landed beside me, and I promptly picked it up. "Thanks!" I shouted to nobody, then sprinted towards the next ladder up.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro
Health: 17/20
Level: 3
Chro was momentarily stunned after bouncing off of Voxumo's energy shield. Before he could get up, he was then hit with a combo of attacks, which were significantly damaging because he was already lying vulnerable on the ground. [15/20]
The Toa of Fire shook he head and leapt to his feet, backpedaling quickly.
Nearby, he saw Zero ascend to the third level. Whoa. Chro recalled his own difficulty in attempting to reach level four. How'd he get up here so easily?
He turned and sprinted towards Zero, hammer raised to strike, hoping that Voxumo remained occupied by someone else such as Dapper or Canis.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: And so no-one reached Level 4 yesterday. Except Canis. Perfect. Great job everyone logging off. =P Also, I'm confused, I'm like the greatest target with directing everyone, and yet no-one's attacked me since that one freaking time. xP

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade noticed JiMing and smiled.

"We require assistance!" Blade called out, noticing that Chro was also attempting to attack him anyway; and so, used a ribbon of lightning to guide Jiming to a spot where he could effectively counter him, and then sent an actual lightning bolt toward Chro himself, intending to harm him with that one.

Blade, can I ask what the whole guide-ribbons thing is? It makes minimal sense to me.

Chro

Health: 15/20

Level: 3

The blast of lightning hit Chro head-on, knocking him backwards through the air. [14/20] He looked up to see that he had landed mere feet from the ladder to level four. Rising to his feet, he grinned, then quickly climbed up the ladder. [Level 4]

but their spirits

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 4

The wall opposite the ladder leading up to the level began to glow again, this time in three vertical lines as the security system powered up again.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

Acid began to spew from the pipes in larger amounts than before, dealing 2 damage to everyone on the level still.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 2

Four lasers were blasted into the level, reflecting off of countless mirrors. These lasers were somewhat different than before, cutting through the fighters on Level 2 and dealing 2 damage without disappearing, as if the tower were driving them up to the higher levels.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 1

The flamethrower cannons activated again, this time not stopping as they flooded the entire level in fire, dealing another 7 damage to any fighters foolish enough to have remained there all this time.

POWER UP:

Up on Level 5, two health kits appeared....

Level 1: Flamethrowers

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: [Activating]

Level 6: ???

Level 7: ???

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - 12/20 - Level 3

2 – Voxumo - 14/20 - Level 3

3 – JiMing - 16/20 - Level 3

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 2

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 6/20 - Level 1

6 – Punished Snake - 15/20 - Level 2

7 – Canis Lycaon - 12/20 - Level 4

8 – JL - 11/20 - Level 2

9 – Protalgif - 17/20 - Level 2

10 – Blade - 6/20 - Level 3

11 – Pupwa21 - 17/20 - Level 3

12 – Chro - 15/20 - Level 4

13 – Onarax - 6/20 - Level 1

14 – The Dapper Man - 8/20 - Level 3

Those of you on Level 1 have until tonight to ascend before the security systems kill you.

Those of you on Level 2 have until tonight to ascend before the security systems kill you.

>>Onarax & Unit may ascend to Level 3 to avoid this fate should they so choose.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

OOC: Repeat, call me JiMing OOC, Zero IC.

IC: Zero

Health: 16/20

As Chro charged at him with the hammer, Zero waited until Chro was nearly upon him, before he moved out of the way and slashed with his energy saber.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: It's an ability from a series a good friend of mine got me hooked on. xP Basically, one of the characters uses an ability that's reflected by like ribbons of orange 'light', that show the best place to be, and where to go for a good chance at victory; so I figured that I'd use a similar idea for guiding people to attack. Basically the biggest difference is that this can't actually touch the people, or they'd still get fried, because, you know, it's still lightning. =P (And I'm using lightning and electricity interchangeably, because saying LIGHTNING LIGHTNInG LIGHTNING over and over just gets boring, hence FF13. =P)

/EDIT: -==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade winced, as he felt the damage from the acid. [HP: 6/20]

"Alright, change of plans; follow me!" Blade said, as he dashed the remaining distance to the ladder, leaping toward it and climbing to Level 4 quickly, noticing things weren't going much better up there, and prepared to dodge multiple attacks if at all possible. [Level 4]

Edited by Null.

ow owowow ow

I woke up to fire. Lots of it. It hurt quite a bit. Noticing a ladder, I climbed up it, and found myself in a room full of lasers, which didn't look so pleasant either. I climbed up again, and saw acid everywhere. Well, there was a laser shining right at the bottom of the ladder back down, so I was stuck here for now.

HP: [6/20] Status: [Trying to avoid all the acid] Level: [3]

~Unit#phntk#1

Whoa, wait, iBrow. I ascended to Level 4 in the post before your update. That means I should avoid the 2 points of damage from the acid pipes, and remain at 14/20 instead of dropping to 12/20.. or 13/20, however that works.

but their spirits

OOC:

Blade - Onarax and Unit were allowed to climb to Level 3 if they wanted by iBrow.

IC: Canis [status: Calling Wolf Health: 12/20 Level: 4]

Once Chro had gotten onto the fourth floor, I called my wolf. It threw off anyone riding, and then made near the ladder, where I was. I didn't get on it, though - instead I had it position itself between the lasers and myself, so that it would take the full force of the attacks.

Then, keeping the wolf between me and the lasers, I slowly inched over to the ladder.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

Health: 14/20

Level: 4

Chro decided to take a split approach. He tried his original trick of taking off a part of himself to throw over the wolf's back. The main Chro then leapt forward to attack the wolf itself with a flurry of blows to the head and claws. Meanwhile, the mini-Chro flew through the air, past the wolf, towards Canis.

OOC: Repeat, call me JiMing OOC, Zero IC.

IC: Zero

Health: 16/20

As Chro charged at him with the hammer, Zero waited until Chro was nearly upon him, before he moved out of the way and slashed with his energy saber.

And JiMing, I was already on the next level, so you can't really attack me... :P

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Whoa, wait, iBrow. I ascended to Level 4 in the post before your update. That means I should avoid the 2 points of damage from the acid pipes, and remain at 14/20 instead of dropping to 12/20.. or 13/20, however that works.

Sorry about that. You must have posted as I was and I missed it. Revert back to your previous health.

@Blade: I gave Unit & Onarax a last-minute option to save themselves if they chose to participate in the round and do so, hence Unit climbing two levels, since Levels 1 and 2 are both being wiped today.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Lasers man, Level 2) [Health: 11/20]

Zakaro decided that Level Two was quickly becoming unsuitable for life and, after flinging an earth wall at Protalgif, grabbed the Fire Bomb laying on the floor and went for the ladder, ascending best he could with the constant lasers.

+1 Fire Bomb,

Entering Level 3

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Ascending to the Third Level, 6/20)

Not gonna lie, I'm a little annoyed at my incompetent writer. Does he really think that just because he's busy I can just patiently wait? Sheesh, I hate the guy. Regardless now that his writer had arrived, the Vortixx could once more leap into actions, and he was immediately off into a run, rapidly ascending to the third level, before readying himself to ascend once more.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

UPDATE NEWS:

-I need to see the Fan-Created Update vis pm by tomorrow evening. If I don't, it'll be delayed at least two weeks in favor of the update that I am currently working on. If I see the update by tomorrow evening, however, I will happily delay my update in favor of moving forward with yours.

IC: Canis [status: Running for his life Health: 12/20 Level: 4]

The mini-Chro landed near me and whacked me with a hammer.

[Health: 11/20]

"Why are you attacking me? I thought we were allies! I let you ride on my wolf.

I then made a mad dash to the ladder, not under the protection of my wolf, and began to climb up the ladder, getting to the fifth floor.

[Level: 5]

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

Oh. That was a mistake. Through all of the commotion, Chro had forgotten who he was allied with or against. But this was no team battle, and anyone was fair game.

The main Chro heard Blade's remark and took swift action, diving beneath the head of the wolf to the other side, towards the ladder to floor five, reforming to full size as he did so. The Toa hoped that the lightning from Blade would strike the wolf instead.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [status: Debating Health: 14/20, Level 3]

Voxumo watched nearly everyone climb up the ladder to the next level however his eyes caught Unit ascending to this level and smiled

"Hey Slowpoke! You want to survive? I offer you an alliance. An really you need it given your health."

However voxumo already began climbing the ladder taking his time

In his mind Voxumo laughed

Why rush? As long as I keep moving up before the level's below start going crazy I can meander my way up. Afterall let the other fools kill each other trying to scramble for the next level.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long but life got in the way.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

JL: Not necessary, since anybody down below is dead anyway.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVELS 1 & 2

Although no fighters remained on Level 1, the flamethrowers nonetheless activated once more, this time permanently.

On Level 2, several more lasers were fired, destroying the ladder and ripping through Punished Snake and Portalfig ruthlessly, tearing the two fighters apart. JL, Unit and Voxumo were treated to the display as the remains of Punished Snake and Portalfig slowly vanished under a solid laser platform; one spare bit of armor that had been thrown into the air landed on it and was vaporized instantly.

Punished Snake & Portalfig eliminated.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 5

In addition to the 2 health kits that waited in the center of the level, 2 more health kits spawned, as well as 3 fire bombs - and something in the minds of the fighters (probably Voltex whispering) told them that there were no limits to how many items one fighter could have this time.

Health Update:

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 3

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 6/20 - Level 3

6 – Punished Snake - ELIMINATED

7 – Canis Lycaon - 12/20 - Level 5

8 – JL - 11/20 - Level 3

9 – Protalgif - ELIMINATED

10 – Blade - 6/20 - Level 4

12 – Chro - 14/20 - Level 4

13 – Onarax - 6/20 - Level 3

Security Systems

Edited by Freelancer Tex

OOC: .......... Welp. Good game Canis. -_-

-==IC: Blade - HP: 6/20 - Level 4==-

Blade frowned, as he looked to the unclimbable ladder for right now, and through to Level 5 where seven things were... And Canis. And Blade sighed, as he shook his head, muttering slightly, and hoping that Canis decided to jsut stand there like before for a few hours more... In the meantime, however, Blade dashed toward where Chro was. Blade was determined not to let Chro get to any of those things, and was definitely going to use some of those things on Dapper and the like. He needed to get Chro out of the way, though. Blade kept firing off bolt after bolt toward Chro, intent on actually hitting him; even if he hit that wolf in the process, since Canis couldn't totally get it up to the next level anyway, with Chro using it as a shield and moving it out of the way.

Chro

Chro let out a bit of a "meep" noise as more bolts of electricity crackled towards him. Some hit the wolf, which was good. Others hit Chro, which was not. [12/20] His armor was a bit singed.

Chro decided to try something that one might call "spliticide", if such a thing were even close to an actual word. He split off a piece of himself - notably smaller than the regular Chro, which still retained almost all of the original mass - which leapt onto the wolf's back, then towards Blade, dividing itself rapidly in midair to form a cloud of Chrotodites. This attack was mostly a distraction, and Chro knew that the Chrotodite cloud was entirely doomed, [11/20] but hopefully it would buy him enough time to ascend the ladder. He leapt from behind the wolf onto the rungs and scrambled upwards as fast as he could, not looking back.

(Hey look I posted! Don't expect this to be a regular thing for the rest of the evening, I've got about two more pages of an essay to do)

but their spirits

JL: Not necessary, since anybody down below is dead anyway.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVELS 1 & 2

Although no fighters remained on Level 1, the flamethrowers nonetheless activated once more, this time permanently.

On Level 2, several more lasers were fired, destroying the ladder and ripping through Punished Snake and Portalfig ruthlessly, tearing the two fighters apart. JL, Unit and Voxumo were treated to the display as the remains of Punished Snake and Portalfig slowly vanished under a solid laser platform; one spare bit of armor that had been thrown into the air landed on it and was vaporized instantly.

Punished Snake & Portalfig eliminated.

In addition to the 2 health kits that waited in the center of the level, 2 more health kits spawned, as well as 3 fire bombs - and something in the minds of the fighters (probably Voltex whispering) told them that there were no limits to how many items one fighter could have this time.

Health Update:

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 3

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 6/20 - Level 3

6 – Punished Snake - ELIMINATED

7 – Canis Lycaon - 12/20 - Level 5

8 – JL - 11/20 - Level 3

9 – Protalgif - ELIMINATED

10 – Blade - 6/20 - Level 4

12 – Chro - 14/20 - Level 4

13 – Onarax - 6/20 - Level 3

Security Systems

You know call me suspicious but does that not seem a bit biased towards Canis? I mean Tex you know he is the only one on level five and all it takes is one post from him and he has all the items. I mean I don't mean to sound like a j*rk but just in my mind that is... what is a good term... This is rubbish?

I mean yeah i am two floors below level 5 but still for the other fighters..

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I guess we'll have to take advantage of be thankful for Canis' inactivity wisdom as an experienced player to know that taking everything doesn't make for a fun game or good sportsmanship.

Now I'm just waiting for Blade to post / not post so I can get electrocuted / ascend!

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Chro
Health: 11/20
Level: 5
With a sigh of relief, Chro fell flat at the top of the ladder to floor five. He'd barely escaped Blade's lightning attacks.
The Toa of Fire rose slowly to his feet, seeing Canis nearby.

He then looked to the center of the room and holy whaaat how long has all that been sitting there
Ahem.
Chro began sprinting for the center, aiming to gather as many items as possible, though he was focused on gaining at least two health packs and one firebomb.

I know you said we can get whatever we want, but I'd like this to be fun for others, and it's less likely to be fun if I end up sitting on all the health and firebombs. (It also makes me more of a target until I use it all up, which I don't need. :P)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Tomorrow. Which is the same for Chro. =P It's a waiting game this time, buddy. =P

-==IC: Blade - 6/20 - Level 4==-

Oh no he didn't. Blade was rather close to the ladder too, having quickly made his way toward it, in between the lightning bolts. However, he wasn't jsut gonna let Chro pull that off, as he launched two more bolts at Chro, and attempted to flying-kick him off the ladder, so as not to ruin his chances.

OOC: /EDIT: Chro, you can't do that, you ascended today, same as me. >_>

Edited by Null.

Both healthpacks and the firebomb exploded in Chro's hands, dealing a total of 13 damage to the fighter.

Level 5: Occasionally Sabotaged Power Ups.

E: Chro was ok to ascend.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Chro
Health: -2, apparently
Level: irrelevant
BOOOOM

Small pieces of Chro flew everywhere. Not in the usual power-of-fission way, but in the power-of-combustion way.

Well, dang. I didn't even get to use my ultimate weapon. :( I was planning on saving that for a time when someone had exactly 10 health, but I guess I should've used it on Blade beforehand.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits