BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Well... must say i did not see that coming tex..

IC: Voxumo [status: Ascending Health:14/20 Level 3 3/4]

Voxumo marveled at how long this ladder was but was even more surprised when he discovered a secret level in between the levels. In it he could see many wonderous things... some downright magical. Yet he was not concerned by this as he moved farther up the ladder. He swore he could vaguely here the sound of a train but dismissed it.

OOC: Sorry i could not help myself. I saw an opportunity and i took it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: No, I think he's trying to say that the health kits were reversed, there. xP

-==IC: Blade - HP: 6/20 - Level 4==-

Blade blinked, as he heard an explosion, and looked up to see bits of Chro fly everywhere, and blinked.

"... Well, that happened." Blade mumbled, noting the two original health kits' position was closer to the middle.

OOC: It's not that simple, Chro. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 6/20 - Level 4==-

Blade focused on the last two health kits remaining, as recognition dawned on him. He smiled, as he dashed up the ladder quickly, focusing on those two precise health kits. [Level 5]

As he reached the top, he dashed with lightning precision to where the health kits were, and then tried to use them, assuming that, since they were listed in the power up section and not the security defense announcement, that they would work correctly. [HP: 16/20]

OOC: Bit of fourth wal breaking there, but it explains well. =P

OOC: I asked like twice on where to start, and no one told me because I wanted to know my health. Plus I wake up and find myself dead. This round has too much activity, it's like the sun. While last round was slow as ice melting in the Antarctic.

You know depending on who you speak to the ice melting in the antarctic comment could be seen as it moving fast or slow

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: I asked like twice on where to start, and no one told me because I wanted to know my health. Plus I wake up and find myself dead. This round has too much activity, it's like the sun. While last round was slow as ice melting in the Antarctic.

I dunno. Did you at all look for the large number of health updates and/or the starter post for the round?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I have given numerous health updates this round (moreso than the last two) in addition to the round starter post, which was linked in my sig for several days. You could have joined at any time easily.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 5

Both health kits exploding in Blade's face, dealing ten damage. All of the power ups on Level 5 were sabotaged, it seemed.

Dapper Man, Level III: 10/20

While waiting around Floor Three for everyone to finish killing each other, I heard an explosion. Then I saw none other than BLADE'S dead body fall down from a couple floors up. While I waited, I pickpocketed Pupwa for his portable gaming system. Then, I rushed off to play my own copy of Invincible Hiding Simulator 2014.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Hey, Dapper.....do you know what's an autohit?

IC - HP: 11/20 - Up to level 4 now

Right. Thankfully nobody on level 3 had really decided to attack me, so I quickly ran towards the ladder to ascend to the next level, hoping against hope that something stupid didn't end up killing me.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

He didn't autohit anyone. If he said "I stole Pupwa's katana" or "I crushed Pupwa's head", then yes, that'd be autohitting. But if he just makes a post relating to the joke prop type of thing, such as Pupwa's game system - like how I took one of Ehks' kidneys in the first game - I don't think it counts.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

.... What. The. Heck.

It's one thing for it to be the other pair that Chro grabbed. It's another to blatantly lie and not even hint that it was part of the security system WHEN YOU DROPPED THE FIRST PAIR OF HEALTH PACKS. >_<

Two-hit, yes, but he can only use it once per game. At least I didn't decide to hit you with my weapon, too, Blade. :lol: They're one-use, but two different 10-damage weapons could take you out right away. That's partially why I didn't hit you. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC:

Can I throw a powerup to someone else? IE do the firebombs still work?

IC: Canis [status: Being thankful Health: 12/20 Level: 5]

Wow.

Everyone thought I was going to grab all those powerups, but did I? Nope. Chro and Blade did, and look where it got them. They were both dead now, blown off the face of the tower.

I whistled, and my wolf jumped back up.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well, lucky him, he realized his error. He's edited his post, the scoundrel.

Oh wait, Ninja'd.

EDIT: He originally did, he took two. That should get him attacked by the defenses for cheating. Or maybe the PIG. (Reference)

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: yes indeed

IC: Zakaro (Status: Hai acid, Level 3) [Health: 11/20]

Acid. Fun.

Zakaro threw up some earth walls and sprinted all out for the next ladder, running past the other people on Level Three in favor of going for the next one.

However, instead of climbing the ladder, Zakaro opted to form an earth tower and send it upwards near the ladder, aiming so he would emerge from the area where ladder-climbers would.

Entering Level 4 if nothing went wrong.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

12295741433_8d0123d272_z.jpg

[Credit to Chro for designing this banner]

Game Types:

Capture the Flag - In this game, players are divided into two equal teams, each which is given a predesigned base. In the base, there is a flag. Each time a flag is stolen and brought back to base, the stealing team gets a point and the flag reappears at the other team's base. A holder must have the flag for a day before they can return it to base, and they can be forced to drop the flag by taking three points of damage. If a flag is dropped, it must be brought back to base. At the end of the round, the team with the most points wins. [Canis]

Siege the Castle - Instead of the teams being equal, one team will be smaller. This team will be given a base that power ups spawn frequently in. The larger team will attack the base. At the end of the round, if the smaller team has survived, they win! If they are all killed, the larger team wins! [Canis]

Tag Team - Each player is partnered up with a different player into separate teams of two. Each team has shared life total of 30, requiring partners to work together. The pair with the highest hit points at the end wins! [Canis]

Assassination - In equally sized teams, one player is designated as the target, who will have 30 hit points, while their teammates will have ten. It is the goal of the other team to KO the target. The first team to eliminate the other’s target wins! [Canis]

Horde Mode - The players are pitted against a large army of enemies based on the arena, each with 3 health controlled by the GM. The player who has killed the most enemies at the end of the round wins. [Chro]

Arenas:

The Codrex - Working the best with Siege the Castle, the Codrex sits in the middle of the swamps of Karda Nui. The swamp is not as toxic as it normally is, although geysers do erupt with more potent mutagens. [Canis]

The Silver Seas - Each player is given a small motorboat to fight upon, and several islands dot the surface. Players can leave their boat, but beware - if their boat floats away (As it is likely to), players may not be able to get back on. [Canis]

Bara Magna Outpost - A large expanse of the corner of the desert, two outposts have been set up on either side of the desert to be used as stops for trading. However, they have been taken over as bases for teams to fight it out in this arena. Well set-up for Assassination rounds. [blade]

Subspace - A large void with some foreboding vortexes in the distance. Falling is a very real hazard here, since falling off your narrow transparent purple platforms will cause you to lose 5 health and be teleported to an up-high location. Some platforms are selectively permeable and can be fallen through at will to get to the area below them. [Dapper Man]

Great Furnace - This maze of giant molten vats proves to be a treacherous battlefield for the unprepared. Jets of flame, rivers of molten protodermis, and the occasional Morbuzakh attack are all possible dangers. The searing heat also causes players to take one point of damage per day, and firebombs do one point extra damage as well. [Chro]

Power Ups:

Zamor Sphere - This power up gives the user the ability to gift their one power to a teammate for an amount of time (Maximum of a round, minimum of a day) that is designated when the power up is used. [Canis]

Spear of Fusion - When used, the remaining hit points of an ally of the user’s choice and the user are added together, and then split in half. Each player’s life total becomes that of the result, rounded down. [Canis; name thanks to Blade]

Staff of Disruption - When picked up, this power up can be used immediately or given to an ally in a base. If used immediately, it does four damage to any target not in a base. If given to an ally, it deals three damage to each enemy in the base. [blade]

Skakdi Spines - When used, the grabber chooses one of their allies. An environmental hazard that is a fusion of the user and the chosen player's powers then appears, which lasts for two days. The hazard only damages opponents. [Canis]

Kolhii Ball - When picked up, this ball can be shot to other teammates in a chain to boost up momentum and power up the shot. Base damage starts at 2 and can increase by two damage for each member in a chain, to a maximum of 14 damage. If the last two shots are used in the air, the damage can be halved for a blast that hits up to four people. [blade]

Improbability Drive: A very rare powerup that swaps all healing and damaging for five posts of the user. [Dapper Man]

Nightmare Fuel: Can be used to start fires whose smoke does 2 damage to four players chosen upon use, one of which must be the user of the item. [Dapper Man]

Contributors: Canis, Blade, Chro, Dapper Man

For organizing the creation of this update, Canis receives the Usain Bolt, a powerful Ultimate Weapon that allows him to deal ten damage to a single foe by speeding into them – however, this Ultimate Weapon can also be used to increase your speed throughout the round in addition to the single attack!

Edited by Freelancer Tex

this

this sounds absolutely glorious

i now want to make an update...and i actually have an idea or two :sly:

oh and now this:

IC:

Well, I wasn't too happy. Everyone I had teamed up with was on the fourth floor, so I had to move quick. I quickly ascended the ladder (Level: 4), and saw...nothing at first. Other than a glowing wall.

Oh

Oh no, a glowing wall.

I prepped a shield, just in case the wall was going to shoot more rainbows at me.

(12/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian