BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo [status: Ascending Health:14/20 Level 4]

Voxumo stretched his muscles as he made it to the next level and his eyes caught sight of the other fighters on this level

OOC: By chance who else is on level 4? I have a feeling the last health update is not quite accurate anymore

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh yes, it's so hilarious to, in the first second of gameplay, be halfway to elimination. Oh well. Maybe someone will conveniently accidentally get in instead of me due to me not being on. Who knows, right?

IC: Voxumo [status: Deflecting Health:14/20 Level 4]

Voxumo could vaguely see JL's foot coming at him and he used the one part of his body that was not occupied, His tail. Seeing the foot coming at his face he lashes out with his tail tries to wrap it around his foot to hold it in place

"Now Now JL.. That is rather rude. Now I should pull on your foot and fling you over this ledge to the other level however I would rather talk about the possibility of a partnership at least till we reach the 8th level."

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 11/20 - Stomping on tails

Ignoring whatever came out of Voxumo's mouth, I promptly stomped downwards. Considering the fact that his tail was quite literally wrapped around my foot and leg, there was no possible way Vox could now dodge my stomp.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

wait what? His tail was quite literally wrapped around my tale? Did you mean for worplay there? And even if you did what does that mean?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Vox, there are only seven floors, and only the first six are accessible. =P

IC: Canis [status: Exploring Health: 12/20 Level: 5]

I walked over to the ladder to the next floor and climbed up it, arriving on the final floor. I was going to find out what sort of traps lay on this floor, for the rest of the fighters.

[Level: 6]

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Canis [status: Waiting Health: 12/20 Level: 6]

Nothing happened. At all. This was weird. I looked around, and began to walk slowly to the ladder. Once there, I poked my head down and saw Zero. I then yelled out to him,

"Hey, Zero! The sixth floor doesn't seem like it has anything on it. It's safe. Do you want to join me in an alliance? If you refuse, may I remind you that my wolf is standing a couple feet from you, and I control it mentally. Also, whatever you do: DO NOT PICK UP THOSE FIREBOMBS."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oh yes, it's so hilarious to, in the first second of gameplay, be halfway to elimination. Oh well. Maybe someone will conveniently accidentally get in instead of me due to me not being on. Who knows, right?

Let me tell you a secret.

It's only funny when it happens to someone else.

Morally unambiguous.

Quadreceps!

IC:

Well, amazingly, I didn't get violently assaulted by Vox or anyone else who was on Floor 4. So, I ran up to the very next floor. (Floor 5)

I ran into Zero almost instantly.

"Oh, hi there Zero. Can you please move? You're kinda...standing there. Directly in front of me. If I was a mean guy, I'd sucker punch you right now."

I looked up and saw Canis poking his head through the next ladder.

"Oi! You abandoned me! Why'd you do that?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 6

The air began to feel a bit thick, as if deep underground, but otherwise nothing appeared to be happening.

It was probably nothing.

Just like that barrier blocking anyone that ascended to Level 6 from going back down.

Too bad you needed to reach Level 6 to be eligible to win the round.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 5

Several health kits (3) and fire bombs (2) appeared before Ehks.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

The acid sprayed again, dealing 2 damage to anyone still on the level. The air of the level was now saturated with acid - it would become inhabitable by morning.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

IC: Canis [status: Talking Health: 12/20 Level: 6]

A barrier pushed Canis back, but he still began to yell through.

"Oh, yeah Ehks. Well, I needed to get to the next floor, and you stayed behind on three when I started to climb up, so...

"Well, Level Six doesn't have any defenses from a first glance. Want to ally with me and come up? Oh, and don't touch the powerups in front of you."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Uh...Yeah, no thanks. I'm good. Powerups, I mean. Not allying. I'm fine with allying. Just not these things."

I brought up a shield, and pushed the 'power ups' away from me. I didn't need them.

Wait, did that barrier just close on Canis's head? ...Huh.

(health:11/20, Level:5)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ehks, don't forget to notify in every post what your health is and what level you're on.

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - 11/20 - Level 5

2 – Voxumo - 14/20 - Level 4

3 – JiMing - 14/20 - Level 6

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 4

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 4/20 - Level 3

6 – Punished Snake - ELIMINATED

7 – Canis Lycaon - 12/20 - Level 6

8 – JL - 11/20 - Level 4

9 – Protalgif - ELIMINATED

10 – Blade - ELIMINATED

11 – Pupwa21 - 15/20 - Level 3

12 – Chro - ELIMINATED

13 – Onarax - 4/20 - Level 3

14 – The Dapper Man - 8/20 - Level 3

Security Systems

Level 1: Flamethrowers

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: Sabotaged Power Ups

Level 6: [Activating]

Level 7: ???

Fighters on Levels 3 and 4 have two hours to ascend to Level 5 before they die.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

As Zero joined Canis on the sixth level, the air grew even thicker...

...and yet, nothing was happening. Not yet.

E: For those who have not played Bionifight Ultimate yet, early bird signups available here.

Signups for the last 6 (out of 10) spots available for Rounds 4-6 will open on Friday!

Edited by Freelancer Tex

IC: Zero

Health: 14/20

The unsettling atmosphere of Level 6 bothered him. Given the nature of previous traps, this would either be blatant or subtly dangerous, which meant he had to stay on his guard.

"Room for one more in that alliance?"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Dapper Man, Level IV: 8/20

I pause my game to see what the conundrum was about. The acid was now melting away at my glamorous boots. Karz, those were expensive. With no time to waste, I ascend the ladder to floor 4.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

A Krana dropped next to Ehks, and one of the health kits began ticking.

Tick

tock

tick

tock

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 4

The wall opposite began to glow like a rainbow.

IC: Canis [status: Forging Alliance Health: 12/20 Level: 6]

"I've got a bad feeling about this, Zero. And yes, you can join. AND EHKS - DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE POWERUPS. They're all rigged to blow up."

I then whistled, and the wolf suddenly walked up from behind me. I looked at and sighed. It appeared my wolf had the ability to teleport to my location on my command.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oops. While the Krana could not damage Ehks when it exploded upon contact (thanks to its use as a power up that neither healed nor damaged), the health kit did, dealing a total of ten damage to the fighter.

Ehks - 1/20 health

IC: Zakaro (Status: No Rainbows for me, thanks, Level: 4) [Health: 11/20]

Rainbow glowing wall. This.. was not good.

"Eh, it's not like I've been hit in a while, but.."

Making a flash decision, Zakaro sprinted for the ladder and began to climb, casting a glance behind him.

Ascending to Level 5....

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Dapper Man, Level V: 8/20

Losing no time, I sprint around for several hours looking for the ladder. I climb on up and flee at top speed to an up-high corner and resume playing Invincible Hiding Simulator 2014.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Canis [status: Looking around Health: 12/20 Level: 6]

"Ehks, I told you not to touch the powerups."

I stood up and then commanded my wolf to jump back down to the lower floor. It arrived, and then charged Ehks. Once it got close, it made a swipe with it's claws at Ehks.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?