BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Canis, you can't attack a fighter on a different level.

Ehks, the power ups grow deadlier over time. I dare you to find out how much damage the next one will do. :evilgrin:

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 6

And still the air grew thicker, yet the fighters on Level 6 noticed nothing happening...

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting Health: 14/20 Level: 4]

Voxumo nearly cringed as he saw the foot stomp on his tail

Health: 13/20

But alas this provided him the very instance he needed and he yanked at JL's foot. If all went well he should either fall to the next floor or fall to his back. He did not care either way for as soon as he saw JL start to go forward he released his tail and immediatly dashed towards the next ladder intending not to stay around as he saw the walls begin to glow

"I would suggest getting off this floor JL! Stuff is about to go down."

And with that I ascend to the fifth floor

OOC: Also i would not count this as autohitting since JL clearly said that the tail was wrapped around his leg and really being able to pull the leg would be completely within realistic capabilities with the tail wrapped around. Although it is up to JL to Decide how the Foot yanking goes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo [status: Ascending Health: 13/20 Level 4]

Voxumo continued ascending the ladder and made it to the fifth level and vaguely kissed the ground before him

"Sweet Glorious life! I live another day!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yes you can, Canis.

The thick air's purpose was suddenly revealed to Zero and Canis as they began to choke on it - the air was now like syrup in their lungs, dealing 2 damage. It was clear that it would continue to do so frequently, though at what rate they could not hope to tell.

At least they were where they needed to be to win the game, right?

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 4

The rainbow shockwaves slammed into JL cutting him into rainbow ribbons that showered down on the fighters in Level 3. JL eliminated.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

The acid sprayed one final time, eating away at Unit, Pupwa and Onarax until they were no more. Unit, Pupwa and Onarax eliminated.

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - 11/20 - Level 5

2 – Voxumo - 13/20 - Level 5

3 – JiMing - 12/20 - Level 6

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 5

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - ELIMINATED

6 – Punished Snake - ELIMINATED

7 – Canis Lycaon - 10/20 - Level 6

8 – JL - ELIMINATED

9 – Protalgif - ELIMINATED

10 – Blade - ELIMINATED

11 – Pupwa21 - ELIMINATED

12 – Chro - ELIMINATED

13 – Onarax - ELIMINATED

14 – The Dapper Man - 8/20 - Level 5

Security Systems

Level 1: Flamethrowers

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: Sabotaged Power Ups

Level 6: Maple Syrup Air

Level 7: ???

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Voxumo [status: Checking Health: 13/20 Level 5]

Voxumo turned to look at Ehks and seemed to consider him

"Hey Ehks... My brother from another mother. How about we team up and combine our powers? My energy constructs with your light constructs? We could be a force to be reckoned with. Though eventually we would have to turn on each other to be the last person standing but that is understandable.. I mean we can't both be winners eh?"

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zero

Health: 12/20

Covering his mouth with his hand, Zero turned to Canis. "If one of us dies, the other might as well finish themselves off. I should've known better than to walk straight into a trap..."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: You mean X; Zakaro controls earth. =P

Ah yes i do.. editing post

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

From inside my bubble, I answered Vox.

"Uh, kinda busy not dying by a simple lovetap here. I'd love to help, but..." I gestured to the bubble.

"Oh, and don't bother trying to pick up the health packs. They're not very...nice."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Voxumo [status: Guarding Ehks Health: 13/20 Level 5]

Voxumo laughed gently as he heard this and moved near ehks

"Yeah wasn't going to even touch those.. I saw what happened to chro or at least had a piece of chro hit me."

OOC: So wait is Ehks at 11 or 1? i mean the health update says 11/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He's at 1

Hmm.. interesting.

*makes mental note*

And i take it the Wii U has the same issue as the 3DS in regards to viewing these forums for i know i can't view spoilers or edit any of my posts from my 3DS

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Voxumo [status: attacking Health: 13/20 Level 5]

Voxumo sighed as he saw Dapper attack Ehks however given he seemed to be completely ignoring Voxumo and given how close Voxumo was to Ehks Voxumo took advantage of this and Lunged at Dapper's back aiming to dig his Staff into Dapper's back however if he succeeds he will also fire a bullet from his staff directly into Dapper's back.

OOC: I am assuming Dapper's teleportation is limited to where he can see?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So wait.. that would mean Voxumo is the only one who survived that explosion with 7 health remaining.. Well of the three who were caught in the blast

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yes it would. Congrats, I suppose. =P

lol it is kind of congrats though i hope Zakaro comes around soon since he is the other person on level 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ehks was in his protective bubble... Dapper teleported inside the bubble... Vox, outside the bubble, stabbed Dapper... and Ehks somehow fell onto the power ups while still in the bubble with Dapper?

wat

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: wut, Level 5) [Health: 11/20]

The Earth Toa blinked. Well then. These were not good power ups. Alright. Best to keep that in mind..

He spoke after a while, hefting his sword.

"So.. shall we fight or just head upwards and then fight?"

Zakaro wasn't sure on either, really. while Vox had much less Health than him, perhaps it would be better to get back into a larger fray on the next level.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Canis and Zero both choked again, as the toxic syrup air did another 2 damage.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 5

Five health kits spawned around and on the ladder up to the next level - meaning at least one player would have to die in order for the other to ascend.

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - ELIMINATED

2 – Voxumo - 7/20 - Level 5

3 – JiMing - 10/20 - Level 6

4 – Zakaro - 11/20 - Level 5

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - ELIMINATED

6 – Punished Snake - ELIMINATED

7 – Canis Lycaon - 8/20 - Level 6

8 – JL - ELIMINATED

9 – Protalgif - ELIMINATED

10 – Blade - ELIMINATED

11 – Pupwa21 - ELIMINATED

12 – Chro - ELIMINATED

13 – Onarax - ELIMINATED

14 – The Dapper Man - ELIMINATED

Security Systems

Level 1: Flamethrowers

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: Sabotaged Power Ups

Level 6: Maple Syrup Air

Level 7: ???

Edited by Voltex 2

IC:

Well. I guess that bubble was nice and red now.

All 18 of my kidneys, four of my livers, and 9 of my hearts splattered all over the place, making floor 5 look very messy.

Man, and I needed those, too.

OOC: now to HAUNT ALL OF YOU OooOoOoooooooooOo

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Canis [status: Taking out JiMing Health: 8/20 Level: 6]

Now.

I rushed with all my speed, traveling super fast, ramming into Zero with my Usain Bolt, dealing ten damage to him and killing him. Then, I ordered my wolf to lay down over the ladder, stopping anyone from climbing to the next floor.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: You are probably going to die soon, you realize?

All you did was spare me a slow death. HAHAHAHA

But seriously I will get you for this someday. Why target me?

Also, I don't think anyone should get gameplay favoritism from the host, even if they constructed an update. I mean, more than one guy worked on it, why only gove the benefits to the starter?

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Because Canis was the one who went to the trouble of organizing the update, not to mention the FIRST update (getting it completed before I even finished mine), and not only that, the update was exceptional - I only cut one game type and one arena from the final release. I was very impressed and had decided before Ultimate even began that I would reward those who organized the Fan Updates.

IC: Voxumo [status: Plotting Health: 7/10 Level 5]

Voxumo heard Zakaro and held up a hand. His eyes seemed to be observing the ladder and the surrounding health kits and smiled

"Alright Zakaro i have a plan that will allow both of us to get to the next level without getting damage, so we can beat the living tar out of Canis and his bloody wolf... Are you in?"

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu