BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Protalgif

Protalgif snapped out of a blank stare, and he saw the multitude of people fighting all around him. As well, Canis stood in front of him asking about working together. "A alliance could serve us both well, yes." Protalgif replied, and he looked out onto the fight. "Pupwa and Blade have a Krana, how about we mess them up?"

OOC: I can totally fling you towards them, Canis. Flying Wolves = epic.

-==IC: Blade - HP: ??/20 - Status: all but dead==-

Blade's face paled, as he was stabbed, and then knocked out of the bubble, krana still on his face. He focused, however, despite the damage, and as he was passing through, just so happened to have his sword punch a hole through the rather large bubble by accident.

Mahri-Nui (ALL PLAYERS)

As Blade spiraled off into the darkness of the water, he felt a transformation occurring; and then suddenly, he could breathe!

Wait, what? He took a moment to think about it and realized that the water had mutated him. Odd, but not altogether unpleasant, since he was no longer going to die.

Meanwhile, water began to pour into the city, sweeping Unit, Ehks, and Pupwa far away from where Blade would eventually re-enter the arena. None of those three players would be able to target Blade for quite some time thanks to the distance spread between them. The water pouring into the city quickly flooded it up to everyone's ankles, though the flow seemed to stop after that. The mutagen in the water was not enough to mutate anyone, but it was enough to deal damage.

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - 14/20
2 – Voxumo - 16/20
3 – JiMing/Zero - 18/20
4 – Zakaro - 17/20
5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 17/20
6 – Punished Snake - 18/20
7 – Canis Lycaon - 17/20
8 – Tyler Durden - 17/20
9 – Protalgif - 18/20
10 – Blade - 14/20
11 – Pupwa21 - 14/20
12 – Chro - 17/20
13 – Onarax - 18/20
14 – The Dapper Man - 18/20

E: lol typo

Edited by Freelancer Tex

weeee murder time.

I cut and stab Ecks body, Causing him to bleed or leak blood or something. I then pin him to the floor using some sharp stick I found. I then focus my attenton to Unit.

Fighting Unit

Hp 14/20

OOC: Why did Ecks, Unit and me loose more health?

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

weeee murder time.

I cut and stab Ecks body, Causing him to bleed or leak blood or something. I then pin him to the floor using some sharp stick I found. I then focus my attenton to Unit.

Fighting Unit

Hp 14/20

OOC: Why did Ecks, Unit and me loose more health?

Because you were closest to the hole and choked on the water when it entered your lungs.

IC: Canis [status: Teaming with Portal Health: 17/20]

The wolf looked at the water around it's paws, and then made an expression similar to a hug. Canis leaned down to whisper to his new ally.

"Open two portals - one linking here to near Punished Snake, and the other linking from where he is into the middle of the sea. I will command my mount through, and it will tackle Snake. It will push him through the other portal, upon which I shall dismiss it and then resummon it near me."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Alive, but mutated==-

Blade closed his eyees for a moment, reflecting on things, and then nodded, and quickly spiral swam to the hole, and launched out of it, as he somersaulted through the air, and launched a lightning bolt at the ground near X, Unit, and Pupwa, specifically toward Pupwa, but aimed specifically at the ground. Blade, on the other hand, grabbed onto a nearby piece of wreckage above the ground.

-==IC: Blade==-

Blade, however, was not in the mood for letting that be it, as he jumped from his post to where Pupwa was, spinning through the air with his sword to the side in a sort of bladed whirlwind, as he aimed for Pupwa specifically while the other was in the air, and therefore more defenseless to this sort of attack.

HP: 18/20

The wave of water crashed into the Onu-Matoran, knocking him down off of his feet. When he stood up, he heard Canis whisper in his ear.

"I can try to do that," Protalgif said. "I will have to move my portals after you go through though. If you can keep him busy for just a couple of seconds, we can do this."

With that, Protalgif created the first set of portals, which would allow for Canis to initiate on Punished Snake. He drew his Rapier, in case anything came through before their plan could go into effect.

"Go!" he yelled out, "Go get him!"

Blade:

You are still under the effects of the Krana, and as such are unable to attack Pupwa. That said,

Pupwa:

Where are you getting this "sand" from? You chose to use shockwaves for this round, and that is what you get - I have also already stated that you, Ehks and Unit are all unable to attack Blade at this point in time due to his distance from you. His lightning attack would be too fast for you to move, not to mention a surprise. You, Ehks and Unit all take 2 damage from the attack, and your subsequent duel with Blade is nulled, since it can't actually happen.

OOC: I was in a building a distance (maybe....twice the distance between the two balconies on 2fort?) away when the flood happened, though, so I can't be that close to Ehks and Pupwa. I suppose the flood could have washed us closer together, but then wouldn't the wreckage of the building be on us?

IC: I get up from what remains of the building, and notice my armor has taken a bit of damage from the falling rubble and the mutagen. I then see a flash of light out of the corner of my eye, and see Ehks and Pupwa several yards away being hit by Blade's lightning bolt. Forgetting about Punished Snake(who was also in the building) for now, I shoot another bolt at Pupwa.

HP: [15/20] Status: [sniping Pupwa, still]

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Chro

Health: 17/20

Zero had apparently disappeared, some Matoran over there was injuring people with magic sand, and the bubble had been punctured. Water up to the ankles... could be worse. The salt of the sea stung the shoulder wound, a pain which was annoying but tolerable.

Nearby, a wolf and a Matoran were planning to attack someone currently out of view. Probably a good idea to avoid them if they were teamed up.

Over in the other direction... Unit and Snake in the rubble of a building. Unit was up and fighting, Snake's condition unknown. Moving in, hammer at the ready.

(Attacking Snake, not Unit, for the record.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Onarax (Health 18/20, Currently Observing)

Perched atop one of the many large outcroppings of Mahri Nui, the Vortixx enjoyed watching the chaos unfurling beneath him.That being said he remained on guard for the inevitable attack, his daggers in revolver form ready to shoot anyone who neared him.

Edited by Commander Viral

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:

Clarification: There is a fighter named Canis. His power is to summon a giant wolf he can control. Canis is riding the wolf and planning with Portalfig to send the wolf (Not himself}) through a portal at Punished Snake.

IC: Canis [status: Attacking Snake Health 17/20]

The armored figure jumped off his mount, and then ordered it through the portal. The wolf walked through, and reappeared where Snake, Chro and Unit where, which was the rubble of a building.

"Quickly! Disperse this portal and open one to the sea near my wolf!"

The wolf however, charged Snake, trying to claw and bite him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Hey tex may i ask what exactly caused the damage from the water? Was it just the water hitting the body it did it involved inhaling it?

IC: Voxumo [Fighting: Tyler Health: 16/20]

As the tip of his tail was lopped off he recoiled what was left quickly

[Health: 15/20]

Voxumo held up his hands and looked at Tyler as they resurfaced. He quickly removed his energy bubble from around his head and peered at Tyler

"You are obviously a wise warrior... I am willing to speak with you regarding a truce and perhaps alliance to take down out common enemies?"

However Just below the water he kept his riflestaff aimed at Tyler just in case.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The water has mutagen, which is likely the damaging factor.

Chro

Health: 17/20

Whoa, okay. The path through the rubble towards Snake was suddenly overtaken by a giant wolf belonging to Canis, headed towards Snake as well; luckily it appeared to not notice Chro. Stand back, lupine murder machine coming through! Killjacking wolves are fine with me as long as I'm not the target.

Hiding in the rubble behind the wolf as it attacks Punished Snake.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Health: 18/20

Protalgif immediately shut the portals, and created another set. This one, however, was right behind Punished Snake and led out to the ocean. As soon as he reacted to the wolf, he would be shoved through, out into the cold water.

Protalgif did a little dance, then looked around for anyone else who would want to fight the MIGHTY COMBO of TELEPORTING WOLVES.

OOC: I am going to wait until Punished Snake responds before shoving him out in the middle of nowhere. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: retconned because of misrecollection==-

Shaking his head as if something odd happened just now, Blade nodded, and jumped over to another place, making his way around the arena to another set of combatants who might not be quite so interesting as these three; content about state they were in. He wondered what the others were even like, health wise...

Alright thanks Tex, Was just curious since I had Voxumo's head covered in an energy bubble. But I think the mutagen would make sense since Voxumo and Tyler were outside of the village so they would not have been affected by the rushing of water. But yeah thanks for the clarification.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I get sand from the floor.

I dodge the arrow shot by Unit by Diving into the water, Since the water slightly slows it down. I then shock wave him. I got over to Ecks and POP goes his head.

Fighting Unit.

Hp: Ummm 12/20

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC:

Pupwa, the water is waist height.

Also guys, here is the work I have done so far on my update:

Four new game types, each dedicated to multiplayer,

Two new arenas, one of which designed explicitly for one of the game types

Two new power ups, only usable in multiplayer rounds.

Different game types include Capture the Flag, Siege the Castle, Tag Teams and Assassination!

Contact me if you want to get in on this!

EDIT: iBrow wants this stuff secret. Feel free to open the tag.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:agh i go to work and come back to being pinned to the ground, attacked by water, hit by a shockwave...

well i'm pretty much doomed.

IC:

Being pinned to the ground is not fun. Neither is being hit by a flood of water. Or being attacked by everything. Oh well.

I rip whatever was pinning me to the ground out (Seriously? A sharp stick? That's just weak...) and stand up. I stand up, and create a giant wall of light to fling directly at Pupwa. And, just in case he breaks through it, I keep up behind the wall flying towards Pupwa, buzzsaws at the ready to punch him in his face.

(Health: 8/20 (you guys had too much fun killing me at work)

OOC: and just a note, this wall of light cannot be seen through on either side. it's a blind rush, but this was very, very close to Pupwa anyways.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: He never said the wall was solid, but even if it is, touching it would probably burn you enough that you would lose at least one health point. And what's to say the rocks won't just be shattered by the buzzsaws?

IC: Being some distance away, I see the shockwave coming and throw up a crystal wall in front of me just in time to absorb it. The shockwave shatters the crystal, but doesn't progress much farther. I then look behind me, notice Snake getting attacked by a wolf and Chro, and decide I should probably leave. Upon noticing Pupwa getting charged by a wall of light, I start sprinting as fast as I can through the water towards him, hoping to to interrupt his retreat from it.

HP: [15/20] Status: [Running away from the ruined building and towards Pupwa]

E: OOC: Also, kicking off the wall assumes it's solid, sending rocks and shockwaves through it assumes it's not.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

OOC: derp, forgot to slip the 'solid' part of the wall in...though i put that >.>

but yeah it is solid. though if Chell can walk on solid light pretty much on her bare feet in Portal 2, I think an armored bio-mechanical being would be able to. the buzzsaws would just shatter the rocks, though.

EDIT: pupwa you fraking ninja, augh, edited a bit

IC:

He kept using the freaking shockwaves. All he did was use those freaking shockwaves. Granted, this time he was shooting it off while above me, which gave me a few crucial seconds to pull up a shield and block off the massive shockwave. It pounded into the shield, almost driving my shield into my face, and once it dissapated, I dissolved the shield and simply made a giant ####### spear made out of very solid, very painful, and probably very hot light. I chucked it as hard and fast as I could at Pupwa, who was standing smugly on top of a building.. I doubt he could block it, especially with just how massive it was.

Not that I'm compensating for my other weaponry, I just wanted to fling a really big spear at his head.

(Health: 8/20

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I break the floor im standing on using my Katana and fell threw the hole. I broke the wall and Then I Use a Shockwave at you by Jamming my Katana into the floor and create a Shockwave, Launching some debris with it.

Fighting Ecks.

Hp 12/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Punished Snake: Health [18/20] from what I remember.

Since Unit ignored him, Snake waited for a victim, but then a portal appeared from nowhere and a wolf lunged at him, he sidestepped and quickly gave a lash out at the wolf with a burning blade.

Unknown to him the wolf was able to get a piece of him. " Miserable dog!" Shoots flames out at the wolf, but sees a portal which came up behind him in the last position. He saw his opportunity and sent out a ring of fire at the wolf so it can go into the portal. But just in case, he threw a grenade of fire through the other portal to damage to portal maker.

OOC: Seems about right

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Health Update:

1 – Ehks - 8/20
2 – Voxumo - 16/20
3 – JiMing/Zero - 18/20
4 – Zakaro - 17/20
5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 15/20
6 – Punished Snake - 18/20
7 – Canis Lycaon - 17/20
8 – Tyler Durden - 17/20
9 – Protalgif - 17/20
10 – Blade - 14/20
11 – Pupwa21 - 12/20
12 – Chro - 17/20
13 – Onarax - 18/20
14 – The Dapper Man - 18/20

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: aimlessly wandering==-

As he wandered, he wondered about why he couldn't really find anyone, and began to head back, but kept his distance of the battle still, simply waiting it out for the moment; however, he took a moment or two to breathe every so often, due to having to stick his head underwater every minute or two.

Dapper Man: 18/20

Well, some purple guy just showed up outta nowhere. And now I'm in the air. That's just perfect. I land a bit awkwardly, but am otherwise fine. Now to find that annoying bugger and dispose of him.

Ah yes, there he is. A quick step behind him, and I am in a perfect position for attack. I try to impale him.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: The Dapper Man, Onarax) [Health: 17/20]

"Oh, a teleporter are you? Very nice."

As soon as the Dapper Man had disappeared into thin air Zakaro had begun to turn, because really, how many people try to teleport other places than behind you?

Not many.

And that, therefore, makes teleporters predictable.

At least until they learned from their mistakes.

Buuut moving on, as the Toa of Earth turned his sword came around in a large sweap, aiming for one of two things to occur.

A, he teleports away and Zak has avoided the damage, or B, they both get hurt!

"HIII-YAAAA- oh, hey there sir! Why don't you join in!"

Leaping backwards after either option occurred, or perhaps something else, the Toa spotted a Vortixx off in the distance, but not too far. Grinning, the Toa made a sharp movement with his free hand, as if pulling something towards him, and under the Vortixx's feet the earth burst upwards at an angle cleraly designed to fling Onarax right at the current duel.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

Actually, Flaredrick, the portal from where you are to me and Portal closed.

Also, if you got injured, like 'the wolf was able to get a piece of him' implies, signify it in some way.

IC: Canis [status: Watching wolf fight Flaredrick Health: 17/20]

The wolf howled in pain from the blast, and then leapt through the air, landing near Snake, who was, in this position, between the wolf and the portal. The wolf charged Snake, and then at the last moment shifted itself so it was moving sideways, to hit Snake and push him into the portal.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?