BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo [status: Plotting Health:14/20]

Voxumo smiled as he saw the giant wall of fire and he began to call upon the blue orb of not fire and sent a giant wave of water crashing into the fire causing a rather large steam cloud to occur.

"Now you see! He can't see us tiny specks very well to attack us.. But he is a large enough target that we don't even need to see him to target him."

And with that Voxumo began focusing his power sending a geiser of water directly at Smaug's head or at least where it had been while an spike of energy erupted out of the ground below Smaug or at least where he had been..

OOC: Where is blade when i need him..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo has water power, correct? Which can nullify Smaug's fire blasts?

And IC, speak as little as possible, because Smaug has good hearing, apparently.

Chro

Health: 14/20

Chro leapt into the path of the ball, hitting it with his hammer towards Zero.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade smashed his palm into his face; utterly frustrated at how things were going, but simply sighed instead.

"Well, let's get going." Blade muttered, obviously annoyed, as he motioned over to Voxumo, showing that he should use his freaking new power on the freaking dragon, instead of just standing around smirking. Blade, on the other hand, dashed away, firing off lightning bolt after lightning bolt as he did so; struggling to figure out a plan that would actually work against this over powered thing. As he ran, however, he saw the Kolhii Ball headed back, and mentally calculated the damage.

"Vox, intercept!"

OOC: Seriously everyone, what are you even doing? .-. iBrow has a point there, even if I don't totally agree with the boss being this overpowered that not even normal attacks work.

/EDIT: Ninja'd like a thousand times over. Now tHIS is more like it. =P

Edited by -Blade-

Voxumo, cover Smaug in water. Then Blade can electrify it. I know regular attacks don't damage him but a combination of special and normal attacks should.

Question, iBrow: will "belly of the beast" tactics work, or do we just die if eaten? No demonstration required.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Also, on that note; Vox; you need to get to that ball, and keep knocking it around. It should be at around 6 power right now, so if I hit it, it'll only deal four damage, because it'll be at 8 damage. We need to get 7 individual people total to knock it around, so I can then Ryuusei Blade it into the Dragon. =P Or Death Sword, whichever works better here. =P

OOC: I did nothing but get dragged into X's taunting, and being seen as an appropriate target for death.

I swear, the moment I try to do something, I die....

IC: Zero
Health: 7/20

Zero kicked the Kohli ball again as he grabbed the Health Kit for later use. He formed another hardlight box around Smaug's head, but this time, spikes jutted from all over the inside, digging into every part of Smaug's face.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Blade smashed his palm into his face; utterly frustrated at how things were going, but simply sighed instead.

"Well, let's get going." Blade muttered, obviously annoyed, as he motioned over to Voxumo, showing that he should use his freaking new power on the freaking dragon, instead of just standing around smirking. Blade, on the other hand, dashed away, firing off lightning bolt after lightning bolt as he did so; struggling to figure out a plan that would actually work against this over powered thing.

OOC: Seriously everyone, what are you even doing? .-. iBrow has a point there, even if I don't totally agree with the boss being this overpowered that not even normal attacks work.

Hey blade before you go talking like that perhaps you should read posts.. I have been using my powers and have not been complaing about an overpowered boss.. I know for every boss there is a weak point.. If there isn't then that is when it can be called overpowered.. also there is a curtain of steam now

And chro already ahead of you.. Hence my last statement in my last post about where is blade when you need him

IC: Voxumo [status: Contemplating Health:14/20]

Voxumo noticed the motion from Blade but instead he got close to Blade and whispered in his ear

"We need to combine our powers.. Electrify this oversized lizard."

And with that Voumo stood with his back to Blade and extended his right hand aiming a blast blast of water at Smaug while simultaneously summoning a downpour over Smaug. However Voxumo saw the ball coming coming towards him and quickly used his Riflestaff to whack the ball towards Chro adding another 2 points of damage to the ball

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"MGHGHGHGHGHGHG"

I was on fire. And it hurt.

Ow.

I saw a Kolhi ball flying towards Chro, and kicked it, making sure it'd be even stronger.

I then thrust myself into the air with a pillar of solid light, and went higher...and higher...

High above Smaug's head. I created two small strings of hardlight, with harpoons attached, and then I fired them at the back of Smaug's neck.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I went flying towards the monstrous dragon at incredible speeds, spinning faster and faster, towards the Dragon's neck...

(7/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: JiMing, you were the one making the box, so that alone is enough for Smaug to target you. Plus, the box vanished because you couldn't sustain it with the tail smacking you about.

Vox: The one damage didn't necessarily have to happen. Unless I specifically state that it's not dodgeable (like the fire attack), assume that you can avoid an attack if you have the perfect counter (like water vs fire).

Chro: If you're eaten you'll definitely die (all Smaug would have to do is summon some fire from wherever he creates it), but I'd reckon you could seriously hurt him at the same time. Seriously as in 30+ damage.

Now, let's see. I'm probably going to be missing many attacks over the next week guys, so please bear with me. I need to keep up with 14 of you attacking me.

IC: Smaug (279/280)

Smaug snorted in annoyment as Voxumo and Pahrak created a large cloud of steam, obscuring themselves, Blade and Chro from his sights. He was about to breathe fire into the steam cloud to remove them when Zero stabbed claws of solid light into his eyes from afar.

277/280

Smaug roared and spewed fire back towards Zero and Ehks, forcing them to stop attacking while they tried to escape. There was a prick underneath one of his claws; not enough to hurt, but enough to annoy. Smaug flicked the offender (Zakaro) away into Pulse, whom Smaug ignored. He knew the smell of gold well, and there was no gold here.

The dragon staggered as Voxumo's water blasted into his head from the side, cutting out his fire. The next moment a downpour began, causing copious amounts of steam to obscure visibility in the entire arena, making attacks more likely to miss or hit the wrong target. However, Blade's lightning bolts still hit their mark, flashing from the right of the dragon and electrifying him. Smaug roared in pain, twisting around to face where the lightning bolts were being fired from and roaring strongly enough to send anyone in front of him (Voxumo and Blade) tumbling back.

269/280

Feeling pricks in the back of his neck, Smaug crouched and then leaped straight up into the air, colliding into Ehks before smacking the offending fighter back down to the ground with his tail.

OOC: Weak spot, yeah. That said, if the people die due to random auto-hit attacks before they can even log on the time it starts... Yeah.

Blade nodded, as that was already his plan; and fired off a focused bolt of lightning at Smaug's head. He knew that one more use would make it right; so he waited for the next Kolhii ball smash before he would leap into action. At about that moment, however, Smaug roared and sent him stumbling back, as he gripped the sides of his head due to the loudness of the roar. A few seconds later were all he needed to recover, of course, but even that could be deadly, given the proper movements on the dragon's part.

/EDIT: Aha; there we go. Really, I was just perplexed that we got dealt damage right away when I was still catching up...

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: Okay, I can take that. I was afraid X helped my doom, but I'm okay with causing my own.

And that's how the eating works? Hm...

Zero aborted his formation of the box and dove out of the way of the fire, running for saftey. Seeing Ehks fall, Zero made a net of solid light to catch him.

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20] [status: Oof]

As his not-really-a-plan had not worked, and someone else had been flicked into him, Pulse decided to create an explosion to launch himself towards Smaug, even if it was suicidal.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo [status: Moving away Health: 14/20

Voxumo ran towards pahrak and whispered something in his ear.. if bohrok have ears

"Pahrak be a dear and force Smaugs jaw open with your element.. Force them open.. And keep them open at all costs'

Voxumo then heard the roar and as it sent him back he braced himself against a wall of energy and instead sent two geysers from his hands directly at Smaugs head even as he created a wall of energy around himself and coated his arms in energy of a different frequency so they could move through said energy shield freely.

He had his bases covered and guarded and intended to attack ruthlessly

OOC: Also that downpour was directed right over smaug.. not everyone else so no it would not affect other's attacks.. Also you forgot the energy spike directly underneath smaug.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: 17 health

Once his spikes had formed, Pahrak then reached into Smaug's mouth...so to speak...and created numerous rock beams that propped his jaw open. He willed them to form around his teeth, reaching down into his gums and lodging in for extra support--or extra pain, should they be removed.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Getting up) [HP: 13/20]

Weeelll. That did not work too well. Hm... What to do, what to do...

Shrugging to himself, Zakaro decided that earth was reallly not all that useful here and simply, in the end, settled for tossing some probably really ineffective earth projectiles at the Dragon.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Smaug (269/280)

The dragon snorted as Pulse smacked into his nose and bounced off; the fighter was unharmed, but both Smaug and Pulse remained staring at each other for several seconds before deciding to pretend that the little incident had never occurred (nobody wants to remember that someone almost went up their nose).

Deciding that it was high time he stopped being a sitting target, Smaug took off high into the sky, causing Voxumo's various attacks (and the attacks of the others) to miss him. Once he had reached a preferable height, Smaug whirled around and dove back down towards the battlefield, landing with the force of an earthquake as he cleared the steam away. Voxumo, Zakaro, Ehks, Pulse, JiMing and Pahrak were all sent flying by the force of the landing and Shadowhawk took 2 damage as Smaug unknowingly crushed his foot.

Roaring fiercely, Smaug glared at Ehks and swung his tail around to bludgeon the fighter again.

Pahrak curled up as he was sent flying, letting him roll when he landed and recover sooner. When he saw Smaug's tail move, he used a small pillar to launch X into the air, clearing the attack.

"Uh...new plan?"

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Blade frowned, as he calculated, and sighed. He jumped up as Smaug happened to land; right as the Kolhii Ball passed near him.

"RYUUSEI BLADE!" Blade yelled out, as he spun in midair, and slammed the Kolhii Ball with his foot, sending it speeding toward Smaug's face; finally attacking with it for hopefully six damage, as he landed and tried to figure out how to get away from there, since the attention was likely to go to him then.

IC: Voxumo [status: ? Health: 14/20

Voxumo saw that the mouth was successfully propped open. However when the earthquake happened voxumo was only slightly prepared as he dug his feet into the ground not quite being affected as badly.

Voxumo then summoned twin geysers of water to end up directly in Smaugs opened mouth thanks to the pillars and sent the water down his throat. He intended to drown this dragon or at least extinguish his flame

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I will distract the demon, make sure to save Ehks and follow up! Voxumo, Blade, keep up your assault, the demon is taking heavy damage from it!"

Zero once more formed a box around Smaug's head, also addding a shackle around it's tail. This time however, spikes jutted from all over the inside of the box and chains, digging into Smaug's flesh.

OOC: My attacks come after the Blade's and Voxumo's attacks.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Seeing what Voxumo had just done... Blade smiled, and decided, that as he was still regaining his footing, to jump backwards. He was off balance, but on balance enough for what he needed, as he aimed upward, and fired off a charged bolt of lightning at the geyser, hoping that Voxumo had the sense enough to cut it off right as the lightning hit, so that the lightning could travel down Smaug's throat and shock him from the inside.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Attempting to not fall) [HP: 13/20]

The Earth Toa tumbled backwards but quickly stopped himself by stabbing his sword into the ground and layering the area with earth to give him decent footing. He had experience with shockwaves and tremors. He's an Onu-Toa, after all.

Standing up again and staring at the Dragon, Zakaro pondered what he could actually do. Earth was not a projectile element, he doubted an earthquake would even effect this Subspace land and if it did, would cause more harm to the other fighters than to Smaug, and all he really had was his sword.

..triple powers would be very helpful right now.

Dragons.. weaknesses of dragons... Wasn't a female protecting its egg, so no hostage situation would work here... He wasn't the one with a counter-element.. honestly, Zakaro was kinda useless but for being another sword.

"..Time to be dumb and endanger my life for what will probably do nothing."

And Zakaro began another charge towards the massive beast.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20] [status: Falling]

As he approached the surface of the subspace platform, Pulse created another explosion to extend his 'flight'. Perhaps he could actually get inside Smaug if he tried again. Or perhaps a person being flung around by explosions would distract him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo [status: plotting Health: 14/20]

Voxumo did have enough sense as he cut off the water smiling to Blade with a thumbs up. However voxumo now brought his hands infront of him in a X shape focusing on maintaining his water/energy shield and defense mechanism

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Falling

Falling, falling, falling.

I had no idea where I was. It hurt, though.

I created a hardlight bubble to protect myself and felt it impact on some hard stone.

"Ow."

(4/20)

I stood up, and saw Smaug flying around. Once again, I created my harpoons, and shot towards Smaug. It was suicide to be sure.

But it was a fun suicide.

I swung around the beast, and landed on its back. I started to run, and created hardlight spiked boots to stay on, just in case Smaug went flying. I had my buzzsaws ready.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Pahrak sighed in frustration. "We need to find another way to hurt him...or at the very least, distract him..."

Then Pahrak got an idea. It was an idea that would probably end very, very badly for him, but at the same time it could be really cool.

He smiled. (Can Bohrok smile?) Charging his stone powers, he said, "What was that quote? 'To fight monsters...we created monsters of our own'."

Curling up, he unleashed his elemental powers, creating around himself a massive stone giant that vaguely resembled a heavily-armored Toa. Putting all of his mental effort into controlling the armor, Pahrak, sitting just inside its chest, turned it so that he could see Smaug. The giant was still only about half the size of Smaug...but it would do.

The giant broke into a run. He might not make it, but it would definitely draw Smaug's attention. And who knows--maybe he would make it? And deliver a spiky stone-fist punch right into Smaug's smug snout.

OOC: Vox, the pillar strategy never worked because Smaug avoided it.

IC: Smaug (269/280)

The Kohlii Ball struck Smaug and sent the massive dragon reeling.

263/280

The impact of the Kohlii Ball sent Smaug staggering out of the way of Voxumo's attack, allowing the dragon to avoid the water entirely. Just as Zero summoned another box, Smaug stumbled into him, crushing Zero under his massive foot and dealing four damage, as well as causing Zero's attacks to vanish in an instant as the fighter lost his concentration. Blade's lightning bolt flew past harmlessly, missing Pulse by an inch as the fighter landed on top of Smaug's head, right beside Ehks.

As Pahrak charged in his stone giant, Smaug unleashed another stream of fire directly towards him to either burn or deter the fighter, and to definitely melt the giant.

Meanwhile, with Voxumo focused on protecting himself from the front, he didn't notice Smaug's tail sweeping towards from from behind until it was too late; the tail collided with his back, dealing two damage.