BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: 17 health

"Dang, I was hoping to get some actual use out of this."

Pahrak ejected himself from the giant at high speed, soaring over the fire and flying just above Smaug. Seeing the other fighter's on Smaug's head, Pahrak decided to join them. He created a stone wall...that nearly shattered from the impact (14 health), and then willed it to launch him down onto Smaug's head. He was just barely able to dig in with his claws, stopping himself from falling off.

...Though the impact still hurt. (13 health)

"Ugh...not...my best...moment...but I'm here! What's the plan?"

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20] [status: That Actually Worked?]

"Yeah, I wanna see something cool. But first I'll plunge my spear into his head."

Pulse then did exactly what he said he would, trying to shove his spear into Smaug's head.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: This is even more ridiculous... I think Zero should've been agile enough to dodge the foot.

And if you're mad about forgetting to put my health in, I edited it in.

I SERIOUSLY don't want to die on the freaking FIRST DAY. And only a few hours after the round began!

IC: Zero

Health: 3/20 (This is beyond stupid)

Zero staggered, getting up once more. He summoned hardlight spikes and drove the all around Smaug.

OOC: Anyone have ideas for a heroic death, tell me. I don't like being everybody's chew toys,

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Smaug (263/280)

Feeling several pricks on his head, Smaug shook it to try and remove whatever was up there. Several spikes drove into his body, dealing minor damage.

262/280

Snarling, Smaug's gaze narrowed on Zero and the fire began to build up inside him....

First off Tex you never stated in your post that the pillar attack did not work if so i am sure none of us would have wasted our time with those attacks so if your going to play an overpowered dragon at least play fairly. And also how would Smaug avoid the pillars when they were created inside his mouth, Hmm?

Second wall of energy was the same one he had as in it covered around him completely. But i shall take the damage.

IC: Voxumo [status: starting to get annoyed Health: 12/20]

Voxumo growled as he felt himself be thrown towards Smaug. However he turned this to his advantage and using the force of the throw he curved his body and while forming claws of water energy around his hands. He used this to latch onto Smaug's underbelly. He knew that if smaug tried removing him he could latch off and instead fall to the ground avoiding said attack. He began slashing at the thick armor

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health 12/20]

As Smaug shook his head, Pulse tried to drive his spear into the ground to hang on to, while also reaching out to grab onto Ehks.

"Oh no."

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade growled, as everyone apparently was starting to just do their own thing, and just refused to listen to logic. In response, Blade summoned a ribbon of lightning, and sent it near JiMing, and toward the Dragon; not meaning to attack but to use the light to shine into the eyes, and not just attack, as that was simply annoying it.

IC: Pulse [Health: 12/20]

"So, Ehks, where do we go from here? Up, perhaps into his brain? Not that I have any idea about the physiology of dragon... I suggest we try and take out whatever enables him to breathe/create fire."

OOC: And again, IC, Zero, OOC, JiMing.

Why do people ignore me?

Health: 3/20 (I refuse to die on the first day)

Zero blinded Smaug with a bright flash of light, and quickly ran away from the fire that would inevitably be spewed.

IC: Voxumo [Health: 12/20]

Voxumo leapt off the dragon and instead coated himself in a protective bubble around himself. He then focused on blade and shot him a look

"You know mister high and mighty if you got some grand plan state it instead of growling like some fool. None of hear are Mind-readers:

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo: I stated in my post that all of the attacks missed when Smaug took off, and a move like that would require a mostly stationary target.

Ehks & Co: Don't enter the ear (not big enough), but feel free to do what you like up there for now. Your shield thing should hold you on for now.

IC: Smaug (262/280)

Smaug irritiably clawed at Voxumo, but remained focused on Zero as he opened his jaw, spewing fire once again. The heat from his belly would burn Voxumo if he didn't let go, and while not yet harmful to Pahrak, Pulse or Ehks, the three fighters on his head would feel the heat... as they stabbed his ear.

261/280

Blinking as lightning flashed by his eyes, Smaug took off into the air again, spinning like a drill in an attempt to knock the three fighters off of his head.

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Zakaro (Status: Hoping to help) [HP: 13/20]

There. Zero, probably about to get baked. Zakaro narrowed his eyes. Time to use an old classic.

And a few seconds later, there was a Prius-shaped earth hammer heading for Smaug's snout, aiming to drive soft soil up his nose and perhaps into his mouth if it was open before actually dealing damage with harder, compacted earth.

OOC: E: ninja'd, so..

IC: ..whoops. Looks like all that hammer's doing is dividing the flames somewhat.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Because this isn't an RPG. The only reason I had my name be different the first set of rounds, was because that's my nickname no matter what; same as yours.

Also; what might be causing the constant targeting, from the mindset of a boss? Think of like, games and AI and 'aggro'.

IC:

"Let's poke his brains out, then cut out his fire organ, then sell all the parts on the internet. I hear dragon organs are worth quite a bit of money...if we could get in there."

I paused.

"Wait...I just realized I can shoot a laser through his head by using his ear."

(3/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: But I have established this character is named Zero several times over.

And it's beyond this round. Every round I've been in, people were clamoring for my blood. So to not get targeted, I have to not play? Seems fair...

I still don't get why players always see me as the priority target when there are more dangerous fighters in that situation...

Health: 3/20

Thankfully Zero ran just in time, barely avoiding the flames. After he escaped, he created a quick flash of light to blind Smaug,

Ehks, Pahrak, Pulse: keep in mind that Smaug is currently airborne and spinning in the air; that should be affecting you somewhat.

JiMing: You are using MASSIVE attacks, all designed to be lethal towards Smaug in mutliple ways. Who do you think I'm going to target first? Shadowhawk, who isn't doing anything, or you, who is currently attacking in a way that could end Smaug in mere minutes if left unchecked? =P

IC: Voxumo [Health: 12/20]

Voxumo apparently had had enough of this as he moved away from Smaug's front and instead moved behind smaugh. Using his control over energy voxumo launched himself in the air aiming for directly above Smaug's left wing where it connected to his back. Holding onto both his Scythe of destiny and Riflestaff he held them next to each other blade to blade and as he began falling he sliced right at the joint of smaug's right wing, hopefully detaching it from his body.

OOC: That should be a perfectly allowable move since ultimate weapons deal 10 points of damage.. Should be more than enough to cut through that area or at least damage it enough to hinder flight.

EDIT: did not take the flight into consideration but still works since i did launch myself into the air

Heck it.. Ignore that whole post.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Where are you going?" I asked Pulse. He just...jumped off.

Oh well, I'll stay on here and wait. Wait for another window to fire more lasers into Smaug's ear.

The dome dug deeper into Smaug's head, which would keep him from shaking me off more than he already was trying to. And I kept it nice and flexible, so I wouldn't be hurt.

(3/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse [Health: 11/20] [status: Falling]

As Pulse had jumped off of Smaug, he found that Smaug was flying. This also meant Pulse was falling a distance that would outright kill him.

Thus, he started screaming, although not to alert anyone, but because he was falling.

OOC: And I have always called people in here by the nickname I know them best by. If iBrow were playing, I'd be calling him iBrow, not Voltex.

Actually, other rounds weren't as bad as, say, my deaths. Pretty sure you survived Round 2 until the team lost. And Canis... I don't know what he was thinking. And last round was just them just plain slaughtering all of us constantly. If you think you're the only one being targeted, you need to look back, specifically at Dapper's attacks on me. I was his sole target two rounds in a row, specifically of his Ultimate Weapon. Twice he hit me with it.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

"You think I don't want to? You jsut dashed off on your own, instead of helping with the most useful attack we've had!" Blade said, giving Vox a 'what gives?' look. Obviously there was a hint of bitterness, but only a slight hint, as he was over the Ultimate Weapon thing from last round, but it was being shown a bit when Vox was trying to be the sole star of this, despite it obviously wanting teamwork.

OOC: You literally just said 'go for the weak spot', Vox. We find the weak spot, then you go dash off on your own?? Just saying... Also, views of my character do not reflect me. =P I'm thankful, since Thursday would've ended with me dead anyway. =P

/EDIT: JiMing: Because we combined our attacks, and did things in a way that wasn't outright brute strengthing it, but using weaknesses against him. And Vox is still being based around. I'm only being spared because I'm being tricky about it; but I'm starting to catch his attention, as Smaug already noticed my God's Baton move.

Edited by -Blade-

IC: Voxumo [status: Pondering Health: 12/20]

Voxumo watched from below as smaug flew around like an idiot. It was then that he began following the flight pattern and shot off several jets of water at Smaugs supposed flight plan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu