BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: I think I can use my ultra-mega powerful shot now.

IC: Zero

Health: 3/20

"Thank you." he said to -JL-. Zero smirked, as this would only boost his shot's power, of which he was putting all of his strength into. If Zero was to die, he didn't want to go down quietly. Aiming at the exposed point in Smaug's armor, Zero fired. The massive and piercingly powerful shot flew towards Smaug, even if it missed the weak point, it would most likely strike, and it was a much more powerful shot than any other attack Zero had used thus far. After it was done, Zero collapsed. Though he would not live to see the result of his attack, Zero could die happy knowing that he denied Smaug the beast the pleasure of killing him. (0/20)

OOC: Again, if anyone objects, I will retcon.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Canis essentially you are wielding a Jamaican sprinter who is considered one of the fastest people ever. At least if you believe google. Have fun with that.

IC: Voxumo [status: Confused Health: 12/20]

Voxumo yawned as he kept his energy bubble up to protect himself while he fired off a geyser of water with a rather large amount of force behind it at Smaug's belly while with his other hand he fired off cone shaped energy bolts towards Smaug's belly intending to pierce it with the help of his water.

However given the fact smaug was flying Voxumo had to keep changing the direction of his attacks to keep up with it.

OOC: Funny. I come back a day later give or take and nothing has really happened. Also i find a part of that Update to be a bit laughable.. Part of it is essentially what everyone else has been doing. Giant -bloody- Mechs.. They are really getting old. I mean I like the rest of the update but really.. Mechs. Could we not have thought of anything more original? Have giant mechs not been overused too much in the last 2 years? But despite what i am saying i can not wait to see how this turns out.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: aw... I was hoping to do a HF-mech based update in March/April... ah well. :P Good thing I haven't started working on it. :P

and Chro i be helping too

somewhat. :P

IC: Zakaro (Status: Helping? Somewhat?) [HP: 13/20]

Zakaro was saddened. Someone died. That was sad.

Wielding his Prius-hammer in one hand and his sword in the other, Zakaro just kinda stood around looking sad and confused and upset.

He really wished he could do something, but there was already dragon-riders and other people and..

Aha!

Rushing over to where JL and Pahrak stood, Zakaro spoke a flurry of words excitedly.

"So wait, if it's possible to have JL absorb Pahrak's Fire, could he do that and then use the energy to boost the power and speed of some Stone spikes Pahrak fires? Even better, do you think at that speed you two could hit the wings? I can provide cover for you while you do it, I just want to know if it's possible so yeah."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I assure you, Ehks and JiMing and I have some stuff that's more original. (Disregarding the fact that iBrow unintentionally took some aspects of our update.)

Well i am glad to hear about that.. Originality is amazing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 14/20

"I dunno, man," I said towards Zakaro even as I turned to absorb the slow fireballs Pahrak fired towards me, "I'm just the transformer here. If you have a source of energy, I can absorb it and convert it to another form of energy to be used. Pretty much it. I guess I could pour energy to Pahrak to increase the kinetic energy in the stoney stuff, but.....well, never tried. But ain't it cool I've got such a team oriented solo ability?" I smiled, even as balls of fire transformed into balls of blue that I absorbed through my hands.

"Ready?" I said, although we really didn't have the luxury of time, so instead of wait I simply began to let the energy flow outwards towards Pahrak.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: 10 health

Pahrak felt a surge of energy and started shouting. You always have to shout when charging energy. It's the law.

Raising both hands, he created two massive stone spikes and aimed them at Smaug's wings. When the shot was lined up, he fired them, using all the stored energy to increase the speed of the the projectiles.

"Insert clipped wings joke here."

OOC: Yeah, I can back up Chro's claim that our update is more unique. But at the same time, it may be familiar to certain players... (I think that's cryptic enough right?)

Thankfully, Voltex/iBrow only took two concepts from our update, none of which were integral. We can recover.

Keep in mind that I need to approve your ideas once you show them to me.

Also, I apologize for the unorigina. update. I guess adding faces isn't unique in a fighting game, and I suppose you don't need a Titan or two as a bit of help battling the dragon that is 100 times the size of any of you... such a shame, really. And U guess you don't actually want to continue playing after you die....

I'm exhausted right now, but I'll try and get an IC up ASAP. JiMing, I need you to pm me regarding something with Smaug.

OOC: I wasn't saying your idea was unoriginal, but my goal was to come up with something that people never knew they wanted, if you catch my drift. Your update still looks cool.

Working with X, Chro, and Zakaro makes me confident that it can work.

OOC: I wasn't saying your idea was unoriginal, but my goal was to come up with something that people never knew they wanted, if you catch my drift. Your update still looks cool.

Working with X, Chro, and Zakaro makes me confident that it can work.

Can I join you guys?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: And I see you based the update off a videogame. Oh boy, just take a look at some of the stages we've come up with then!

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

OOC: So, iBrow/Voltex is barely conscious and fighting thirteen players at once. That doesn't mix well. And since I sacrificed myself, he asked me to help him IC Smaug to keep the battle moving.

IC: Smaug

Zero's bolt flew true and struck its target, causing Smaug to bellow a mighty roar in pain, as Ehk's beam struck the powerful dragon as well.

(245)

While attempting to regain his bearing from both attacks, he noticed Shadowhawk futilely striking his exposed hide. Unfortunately for Shadowhawk, the hide was much too thick for any conventional strike to damage. Smaug whipped his head downwards and sent a mighty stream of flame, dealing 7 damage to the fighter.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

IC: Voxumo [status: Plotting Health: 12/20]

Voxumo yawned as he kept up his spikes of energy and geysers of water at smaug's belly while he was protected by his Water/energy bubble shield

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pahrak's flying stones missed, as Smaug was still flying. Immediately afterwards, Smaug briefly dove down to the ground, slamming Ehks and his hardlight cage into the ground, as well as slamming into Voxumo. The dragon flew back up, once again circling the fighters.

IC: Voxumo [status: laughing Health: 12/20]

Voxumo thanked the gods that his bubble protected himself however when the dragon ran into it he should have damaged himself from the water in it but he shrugged and merely kept firing off geysers of water and cones of energy at the dragon unless someone had a better plan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: While attempting to regain his bearing from both attacks, he noticed Shadowhawk futilely striking his exposed hide. Unfortunately for Shadowhawk, the hide was much too thick for any conventional strike to damage. Smaug whipped his head downwards and sent a mighty stream of flame, dealing 7 damage to the fighter.

OOC:

Aw... when you've got 200-something HP, couldn't you spare at least one? :P

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 5/20 HP ] - Activating ninja mode

Firefirefirefirefire--

The Shadowhawk staggered and fell before the devastating blast, reflexively triggering his unique abilities of physiological polymorph to assist in evading a possible follow-up attack from the titanic fanged behemoth that loomed over him, huge and ominous and very scaly amidst the vague starlit gloom of lonely Subspace.

OOC: I'm collaborating with iBrow on this, and that's what he said to do. =P

Smaug flew out of the way, dodging Pahrak's and Voxumo's attacks. He growled in annoyance as the spikes scratched into his eyes and even more lasers were fired into his ears.

(241)

"What an annoying flea you are." Smaug said, as he shook his head to send Ehks flying into the ground.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade sighed, as he shook his head, and fired off bolt of lightning after bolt of lightning at the dragon, hoping that Voxumo would actually, you know, continue to blast him with water.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade frowned, as Smaug was flying around was too much; and instead, he dashed toward the Portal Gun, grabbed it, and rolled to a stop, as he looked around to take stock of the situation again.