BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Protalgif

HP: 17/20

As Protalgif saw the sword coming towards him, he raised his own sword to try and knock it off-course. The swords screeched as they rubbed against each other, but Protalgif spun around and successfully got out of the way of the slash without retreating. He continued his rotation, and tried to deliver an elbow to the side of Zero's head to finish off the move.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Dapper) [Health: 17/20]

As soon as the Toa saw his opponent with a Fire Bomb in his hand, he charged.

Screaming aloud, he jerked his hand backwards, making the earth itself push Dapper towards him, and even as the Bomb traveled into the air Zakaro met it with a mighty slash, cause it to go off prematurely and likely get Dapper within the blast, added to his slash which followed through the flames to perhaps make contact. [-3 Health, 14/20]

"WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT, EH?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zero

Health: 17/20

Zero ducked, but the elbow managed to connect partially, causing him to stumble back. He quickly got up and drew his sword once more, waiting for Portalfig's next move.

OOC: Just so you know, Zero is as tall as a Toa.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Canis [status: Bombing Onarax Health: 17/20]

The armored figure took the bomb in his hand, and chucked it through the air. It landed at the feet of Onarax, where it exploded, dealing him three damage. Canis's wolf leapt away carrying him, while Canis shouted back out to the one he bombed.

"Nothing personal! It's just that you hadn't been dealt any damage yet!"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Dapper Man: 17/20

To my suprise, Purple Guy had struck the bomb with his sword. Lucky me, I was still on a tall building, outside the bomb's area of effect. "Are you some kind of masochist?" I asked him from a safe distance.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Trolololol, there is no way I got that elbow in without jumping, I guess. I will make sure to remember that. I am the size of a Matoran, so we will pretend that I wrote in the fact that I jumped to do that. Or maybe because you ducked I actually connected. *shrug*

IC: Protalfig

HP: 17/20

Protalgif was shocked at the fact that his elbow had actually connected with the taller being, who had pulled back. His opponent was obviously waiting for him to make the next move. Time for something a little different, then. Protalgif thought with a smirk of his own. Quickly he made a portal to his left, and another one directly over Zero's head. Without hesitation, Protalgif stabbed into center of the portal to his left, so the blade would come out the other side.

IC: Punished Snake: Health [15/20]

After a while swimming and losing some health on the way, he made his way back to the bubble. He searched for Portal and sure enough he found him squaring off with Zero.

"Hey Portal!"

Snake then caused a pillar of fire to erupt under Portal's feet, he then charged at him with sword at hand.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Status: Fighting Zero and wishing Punished Snake would leave him alone

HP: 14/20

Protalgif was so engulfed in fighting Zero that he didn't notice when Punished Snake had made it back to the arena. So, when the Snake created a GIANT PILLAR OF FIRE right beneath him, Protalgif didn't have much of a chance. It quickly engulfed him, but he stumbled backwards and extinguished the fire. Not before a lot of damage had been done to him, however. He certainly felt the worse for the wear.

He stumbled back to his feet, and called out, "Canis! Can you keep Punished Snake busy for a bit?"

IC: Zero
Status Fighting Portalfig

Health: 17/20

As Portal made a portal and prepared to stab his sword through, he knew what was about to happen. So he rolled forward, the only place he could know for sure a portal wasn't present. As he got up again, he had seen Portal get blasted by Snake's pillar of fire. He then fired a charged energy shot through the portal that had been above him.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Status: Fighting Zero and wishing Punished Snake would leave him alone

HP: 14/20

Luckily for Protalgif, when he had fallen backwards it put him out of the way of the portal. As such, the charged shot flew past him, leaving him unharmed.

"This was supposed to be a gentleman's duel," he said to Zero, "And you are going to take advantage of this outside intruder's attack? For shame!"

With that, Protalgif destroyed the pair of portals and glanced over his shoulder to where Punished Snake stood. He created another pair of portals, this time with one directly under Punished Snake and the other back out in the cold wastes beyond the wall.

"Hopefully he stays out this time." he said, and he readied himself once again.

Dapper Man: 17/20

Right, I've succeeded in angering him. Not sure why, but this made me feel good. I teleport. While he turns around, expecting me to be behind him, I move to his front, now actually behind him. I chop his shoulder, teleport away and await his next attack.

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Health: 16/20

Get up. Get up, man.

The heck were you doing? Napping?

What's nearby, where am I... top of a partially ruined building... good, out of the water this whole time. Right. Must've blacked out after being accidentally hit by someone's firebomb. What a shame it is that the warhammer blocks elemental energy, or else that fire would've been useless. Inconvenient plot devices.

Hmm... Dapper Man and Zakaro fighting off to the right, Ehks floating in a bubble of light over yonder, Zero and Protalfig (and Snake, sort of) battling to the left, and the others nowhere to be found. Interesting- this has spread out quite quickly. Next move: head away from Dapper Man, Zakaro, Ehks, Protalgif, Snake, and Zero, towards a place where hopefully there isn't as much conflict going on.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Dapper) [Health: 14/20]

Having only half-turned, Zakaro catches a glimpse of Dapper and where he actually landed, but his blow is blocked by Zakaro's awkwardly large shoulder pads.

"HaHA! Knew there was a reason I had these!"

Grinning now, he lets Dapper teleport away while quickly putting his back to a piece of wall, getting one of his more venerable sides covered.

Meanwhile, over where Dapper just was, the earth opened up under the building and then quickly closed, destroying the building and sending it crashing to the ground, dust flying everywhere.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Dapper Man: 16/20

Purple Guy was very inaccurate in his attack. He had torn down a building for no reason, and a rock had hit me on the head ow ow ow ow- That had hurt. I teleported to the top of the wall he was on. I stepped off, stomping on his head when I landed, cushioning my fall. I then stabbed his back while standing on him.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Dapper) [Health: 14/20]

"How rude!"

It was quite rude, Zakaro thought, stepping on his head. It was also odd when this person decided to try and stab him in the back, but the only there's a wall. Zak's an Earth Toa, after all. What, did this 'Dapper Man' think he would've knelt over or something? Bah!

Reaching upwards even as Dapper attempted to stab him in the back-having only limited success, which in combination with the rock brought Zak a point down- the Earth Toa got a firm hold on Dapper's legs and pulled him down to the ground, sword coming up to hilt-smash a second later.

[-1 Health 13/20]

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Punished Snake: Health [15/20]

Right as he charged at Protalgif, a portal appeared right beneath him, but he as was about to fall in, he thrustrd up into the air. Seeimg as he was becoming a nuisance to him, he left him alone, for now.

As he walked around the fight, he saw Pupwa injured and was hiding. Lucky for him, he saw where he hid and he followed him quietly. He then lunged at him with sword at hand, engulfed in flames.

Edited by Punished Snake

I quickly react and now our swords are clashing, I trip you, Grab your sword and stab you in the chest to pin you to the floor. you slowly drown and I run. Hiding somewhere you can't see. I stop the bleeding and once more put my sword into the ground, Making an inpentrible Shelid.

Hiding

Hp 10/20

OOC: Can I change my apperince mid round? Also the Shelid is for protection while I sleep and go to school.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Punished Snake: Health [14/20]

"Dirty fighter!" Searches for Pupwa, but could not find him. It seems the easy prey was harder than he looked. He then saw The Dapper Man run right by him, and he causes pillars of fire erupt right from under his feet. He then quickly retreats to the shadows, hoping he didn't see him. He aims his hand out, ready to shoot at anyone coming towards him.

Health Update Incumbent

1 – Ehks - 7/20
2 – Voxumo - 16/20
3 – JiMing/Zero - 15/20
4 – Zakaro - 13/20
5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 15/20
6 – Punished Snake - 12/20 >> Docked 2 health points; last listing you were at 14 and you have continued operating at higher health levels until your last post.
7 – Canis Lycaon - 17/20
8 – Tyler Durden - 17/20
9 – Protalgif - 14/20
10 – Blade - 14/20
11 – Pupwa21 - 10/20
12 – Chro - 16/20
13 – Onarax - 18/20
14 – The Dapper Man - 16/20

2 more Fire Bombs appeared, although this time sitting outside the bubble - were they worth the risk?

In additiona, one Rhotuka Spinner materialized in the center of the city.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

IC: Punished Snake: Health [12/20]

Snake sees the bomb materialize outside and quickly runs to get one, but then he sees the rhotuka spinner. He sprints, parkouring over any object in his way. He then baseball dives to the spinner and adds it to his inventory.

He looks out to Zero and gos to assist him.

Dapper Man:

The Fire Bombs had been sinking for several moments before he teleported out - long enough for their heat to attract five Takea Sharks, who were rather miffed when Dapper Man suddenly appeared in their midst to steal their heat.

He could not teleport out of there until the sharks had been defeated - but he was quickly running low on time, as there was no oxygen (or any oxygen bubbles) nearby... not to mention that he would sink if he did not actively swim.