BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC:

After waving goodbye to Pulse (not like he could even see me), I swept down to cut Pupwa into ribbons.

And succeeded in doing so.

His body lay in frozen chunks on the ground, and he never saw it coming.

ring op with unlimited health

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse

Pulse too was getting tired of what Pupwa was doing. Therefore, Pulse decided it was only logical to shoot an explosive crossbow bolt straight at Pupwa's feet, to send him flying into the air.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"ponys are fun, ponys are life."

tenticals leaked out of my body as my rage of no ponys contuined. i grabbed everyone on the neck and lifted them up into the air.

"your move"

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==IC: Blade==-

Blade simply closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, as Pupwa's electrical field vanished, causing his body to split apart into the atoms that comprised it and fly off, Blade obviously being totally done with this.

Blade took that moment, to flash-freeze Pupwa again, and then leaped up, and stabbed the top of the ice, channeling lightning through it.

OOC: I just realized, I'm Black Kyurem right now. Excuse me while I laugh out of the topic.

the boxes were nothing but indications for me to hit.

grappled on, I try to find Ehks.

"ehksssss, have you read "rocket to insanity"?"

Edited by Pupwa21

Blade took that moment, to flash-freeze Pupwa again, and then leaped up, and stabbed the top of the ice, channeling lightning through it.

OOC: I just realized, I'm Black Kyurem right now. Excuse me while I laugh out of the topic.

Oh yeah.. did not realize that but you definitly are

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Well if you need me, I'm going to sleep and not force people to read creepypastas like Cupcakes and rocket to insanity."

"Ok fine I'm doing that. Good stuff compared to other things on the internet."

And then I punched Ehks in the eyes.

IC:

He missed. His fist connected with my throat though.

I mean, come on. He can't see my face, just myb floating gear. Speaking of which...

Pupwa found two harpoons sticking out of his eyes, and felt very cold steel in his arms.

"You missed."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Pupwa, you've been reported for spam across G&T I don't know how many times now. If you don't stop, I will take Proto and possibly further action.

I suggest you remember this Pupwa.

IC: Snake

For me, I was able to get behind him and jam my sword right into the abdomen of Pupwa. Then I push him of my sword and lash his throat.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Regernation.

"Yo dude, I didn't do jack to you! But, if you insist"

I threw some Lava at his face and strapped him into a vat.

"You can drink the lava, but only once."

IC: Voxumo [status: Chillin]

During the whole course of the mini-round most were probably curious as to where Voxumo was. To their surprise he was in the great furnaces secret room that only those with the proper combination of words, gestures, dances and numbers could enter. Yes that is right, it was the legendary sauna where those select few would come to relax inbetween rounds. And there he sat enjoying the warm steam.

"And they said i couldn't make steam alone."

He then used the blue orb of not fire and created water over the hot coals creating a burst of steam. However when he spontaneously combusted the bits and pieces of voxumo sunk down the drain in the room. At least he dies happily as one final though went through his head.

They shall know Voxuthra's revenge.

OOC: Had to put something up

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.