BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Dapper Man: 15/20

Sharks are dumb. That's all that needs to be said. Unlike Purple Guy, sharks do not know about teleportation, so they were rather surprised when I stabbed them from behind. Mutagen did hurt a little, though. Now, to get back down, and defend my life. I teleport back in to relative safety.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

*Ponders*

Alright so Tex i am wondering. How long would you say is an appropriate time to wait for an opponent to respond before moving on? I mean i just don't want to leave the fight with tyler without giving him a fair chance to respond.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Protalgif

HP: 11/20

The move he had made was clumsy, as the water that was knee high to the other fighters was more like waist high to Protalgif. Thus, when he over extended and, in exchange, got a big ole gash in his back Protalgif realized that at this place and time he could not fight Zero.

He screamed in agony, then he saw his salvation come. Canis was back! Protalgif stumbled over to the mount, and began to climb on.

"We will finish this, Zero!" He called out. "Someday when we are in a place where my stature doesn't hinder me, I will find you. And we shall duel again. Only this time, on even ground."

OOC: last post for the night so might as well free you up, Zero.

I'm going to be away, possibly with quite limited internet access (don't know yet), until Thursday afternoon EST. I'm not currently fighting anyone- retreating away from them actually- so I think this should be okay and not interrupt any battles. We can just assume that I'm at 14/20 health and trapped unconscious under some rubble for a while (like usual).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

*Ponders*

Alright so Tex i am wondering. How long would you say is an appropriate time to wait for an opponent to respond before moving on? I mean i just don't want to leave the fight with tyler without giving him a fair chance to respond.

If you wish to leave a battle, just post mentioning that your character has fled to fight someone else.

*Ponders*

If you wish to leave a battle, just post mentioning that your character has fled to fight someone else.

Alright thanks... Though i will likely give him some additional time. It's just the first round anyway.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yeah, I'm sorry I've kept you waiting Voxumo. Won't [shouldn't] happen again.

IC: [17/20]

"Well, I mean..."

Something in the distance exploded, and Tyler turned his head expressionlessly in that direction.

"Fair enough. Truce."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: No problemo. I am a patient person and i figured you were busy.

IC: Voxumo [status: speaking with Tyler Health: 16/20]

A small smile came across Voxumo's lips as he heard this though he kept his Riflestaff aimed directly at Tyler just under the water

"Now.. Perhaps we should combine our powers to take down the rest of our opponents.. Though in the end it may come down to just you and me but i feel at that time we can worry about fighting each other? How does that sound?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Sorry for the late responses, life got busier than I expected.

IC: Onarax (Soaring into battle, 15/20)

Rather than try and fight Zakaro's destruction of his platform, the Vortixx just rolled with it. Channeling off the momentum of the burst, he leaped into the air, soaring far past Zakaro's expectations for him and all the while raining bullets down on the other combatants, particularly Zakaro and Dapper Man. However through some improbable shot, Canis managed to land a bomb at his feet in mid-air.

The ensuing explosions rocked the Vortixx off balance, ending his glide, and caused him to crash on the ground. Not wasting any time, the Vortixx rolled back to his feat and brought his dagger right to the neck of the opponent in front of him: Tyler Durden.

"Um, truce?"

Edited by Commander Viral

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Canis [status: Recalling Wolf Health: 17/20]

The wolf abruptly stopped as Onarax arrived to Tyler Durden before it. It then ran back to Canis, who began to pet it and remounted it. He looked over at Onarax, Durden and Voxumo. Canis had plans to complete, and he would require some assistance for them.

"Portal? Get on the wolf. It will run around, and if anything gets dangerously close, I need you to portal us out."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Nobody) [Health: 12/20] (bullet damage)

The purple-masked Toa began to wander around. There weren't any items he could grab currently, most people seemed to be getting into alliances, which didn't bode well for his odds in a spontaneous fight, and life was booorrring.

He sighed, pulled his action figure out of his pocket, and stared at it for a few seconds as if gaining wisdom from it.

Zakaro then put it away and made an earthen tower, and began to climb.

Because why not.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

It had been a nice nap in my bubble, and since my bomb didn't explode with me holding it, it was even better! I got out of the bubble, dissolved it, and went up to Unit. "So...what happened?"

(Health: 7/20

Inventory: 1x Bomb)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I take my katana out of the ground and quickly Moved to the center of the city, I found that the Rhotuka was taken. Looking for it, I roam the city.

Hunting.

Hp 10/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

*holds up a second as he reads the posts*

Hey folks.. would like to Remind anyone targeting Tyler durden that he and Voxumo are actually at the surface of the water floating there. They are not in the city infact likely far above it for they jumped off the boat before it began to sink. So yeah it is not a simple 'Oh lets walk over to Tyler' no its more like a 'Oh dang you mean i have to swim all the way to the surface from the city just to get to him? What the karz.'

Just please remember to take people's locations into factor on how realistically you could get to them.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A quick side note to that: don't expect me to let you dodge locations like that so easily in the future. =P

When you say dodge do you mean disregard locations or something else?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

While I was roaming the city. I find Snake hiding, I trip him, And use his sword to pin him to the floor, I take his Rhotuka and run. Also I desroy the Exit with a shockwave and run away.

Runnng

Hp 10/20.

You cannot steal power ups claimed by other players - I'll accept it if you're in the immediate vicinity battling that player already when they grab it, then yes; but hunting them down and stealing it, no.

@Voxumo: Well, the location for this round is Mahri-Nui, not the waves. So in a way, disregarding, but my flavor text could also be confusing this round so I let it pass.

You cannot steal power ups claimed by other players - I'll accept it if you're in the immediate vicinity battling that player already when they grab it, then yes; but hunting them down and stealing it, no.

@Voxumo: Well, the location for this round is Mahri-Nui, not the waves. So in a way, disregarding, but my flavor text could also be confusing this round so I let it pass.

Ah ok yeah it was a bit confusing. At first i thought we were on a boat... Never really did understand how we got from the boat to Mahri nui

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I don't really know", I said. "Pupwa ran off somewhere, and there's flying wolves and people throwing bombs at each other". I then proceeded to encase myself in crystal, as I was getting a bit tired of fighting.

HP [15/20](I think?) Status: [Encased in crystal]

OOC: I'll be gone all day Wednesday, so please don't kill me while I'm gone.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Punished Snake: Health [13/20]

As the coward fighter ran away, I ignited the ground around him and fire plummed out of the ground. I got up and wiped the blood off. I looked around the collapsed building, hoping to find an exit. I see a small hole, but I can't fit through. So I send small sparks out, hopin someone would aid me in getting out.

OOC: I engulfed you right before the roof came down on me when I still had a visual.

Edited by Punished Snake

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I cut the floor I'm standing on in a circle making a hole for me to escape before I get too badly burned, then I run away from the buliding.

Hiding.

Hp 10/20

OOC: I didn't take any damage because snake said he ignited the ground around me, not the ground I was standing on. But if you want to object, go ahead.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Nobody) [Health: 12/20]

The Onu-Toa was about halfway up his tower when suddenly ADD struck. His eye was caught by something bright, something interesting, something sparkly.

Therefore, he instantly collapsed the tower to get down more quickly without damage, and rushed over to a fallen building- not one, actually, that was his work.

"HullllooOO?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: Nobody) [Health: 12/20]

Having poked at the ruined building for a couple of minutes, Zakaro was once again distracted by the appearance of a Fire Bomb a ways away, just behind one of the still-standing structures.

Quickly claiming it, he covered the Bomb in earth, making it seem like just an earth ball, all the while cackling maniacally.

"Mueheheheheheh!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Chro

Health: 14/20

Same old story- waking up under a pile of rubble. Wonderful. Throw off the building pieces. Alright? Alright. A bit bruised though.

Conveniently, a compact incendiary explosive detonation device (firebomb, to the casuals) rests nearby. It looks easy to reach... just a short dash (across an open area in which you could easily be sniped) away.

Make the run? Willing to try it. Go.

All of a sudden it's snatched up by the Dapper Man. Uh-oh. Ready to do battle, then? The fact that he's carrying not one but two bombs makes no difference.

Chro charges towards Dapper Man, splitting into two small copies as he does so. The pair of warriors raise their miniature hammers and attempt to flank Dapper from either side.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits