BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Sorry for the delay everybody, here be me profile:

Name: Toa Ignitus the Nold

Weapon: A Protodermic sword closely resembling a Model 1860 Light Cavalry Saber, with a left-handed hilt of crystalline Protodermis.

Appearance: A lean, muscular Toa of average height, with crimson and scarlet base armor and a silver outer breastplae and silver outer greaves.

Power: Blazing fiery flames of fieriness, with a side of fire.

Ultimate Weapons: Pffffffffffft, I don't need one of those things... course, I guess it couldn't hurt if I had the chance... okay, maybe it'd be nice... okay, now I want one.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I want to see ignitus's fire be put up against Pahrak's fire.. that would be epic..

*Peers at avatars*

What is up with the avatars that seem to be from the same image just different parts..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Augh, I forgot he's in Italy...

Crud.

E: I guess we'll be waiting until tomorrow, then. Anyone else interested post a profile here anyways, since the round needs to begin in the next 18 hours.

Edited by Voltex 2

Phantom Terror is currently stationed in Italy. Whatever the time is there, he would be asleep.

EDIT: It is currently 12:30 a.m. in Italy. So he's sleeping.

I think the proper term is 'Should' be sleeping.. We hope to mata-nui he would be sleeping

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Phantom Terror is currently stationed in Italy. Whatever the time is there, he would be asleep.

I think the proper term is 'Should' be sleeping.. We hope to mata-nui he would be sleeping

Psssh

I wish I could be asleep at 12:30am... :(

Psssh

I wish I could be asleep at 12:30am... :(

I know what you mean.. I don't usually get to even consider sleep till 4 am alaskan standard time.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Peers at avatars*

What is up with the avatars that seem to be from the same image just different parts..

I don't know what you're talking about.

Well first off.. It is like you, Voltex, ehks and blade have avatars that share the same art style.. and even colors.. And i know you all know.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Peers at avatars*

Well first off.. It is like you, Voltex, ehks and blade have avatars that share the same art style.. and even colors.. And i know you all know.

I don't see it.

I think you should get your eyes checked.

(Did Blade change his av? :OMG:)

What?

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

*Peers at avatars*

I don't see it.

I think you should get your eyes checked.

Yeah, I don't know what you're seeing Vox.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I can't wait to try to start playing with my new mount!

(Did Blade change his av? :OMG:)

Just relooked.. and yes yes he did

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I, for one, have no interest in Bravely Default, but I'm considering changing my av to something relevant to parody you guys

Finally someone else who has not interest in bravely default.. I see it as freak offspring of final fantasy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I, for one, have no interest in Bravely Default, but I'm considering changing my av to something relevant to parody you guys

what are you talking about

Chro, Voxumo, what is going on? Are you sure you two are okay?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Listen, I don't think anyone's insane, I'm just saying that I won't join the trend because it's related to something I hold zero interest in, and I'm really not the type of person to jump on a bandwagon without good reason

So you can have fun acting like you think we're insane

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Listen, I don't think anyone's insane, I'm just saying that I won't join the trend because it's related to something I hold zero interest in, and I'm really not the type of person to jump on a bandwagon without good reason

So you can have fun acting like you think we're insane

We don't think you're insane?? You're just commenting on stuff that... isn't... there...

actually you might be :o

Given I have an actual background of mental health issues and seeing/hearing things that aren't really there i would normally be semi-worried about this.. Then again i have pulse and chro confirming i am just not imagining this..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Given I have an actual background of mental health issues and seeing/hearing things that aren't really there i would normally be semi-worried about this.. Then again i have pulse and chro confirming i am just not imagining this..

If you have Pulse and Chro backing you up, you're usually good to go for just about anything

If you have Pulse and Chro backing you up, you're usually good to go for just about anything

I would hope so.. It is truly not fun to question my own sanity.

But really that is bravely default right? That artstyle is very specific

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu