BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse [Health 12/20]

Slashed by Daedalus suddenly, Pulse's clones disappeared and Pulse was confused, until he look to see the source of the wound: Daedalus and his blade.

Pulse then decided it wouldn't hurt Daedalus to be seared by plasma once in a while, so Pulse began firing his Plasma Cannon at Daedalus, leaping backwards as he did so.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Canis [Health: 18/20]

I looked at the dead body of Luroka, and briefly bemoaned the lack of health counts. I then whipped through the snow using my Usain Bolt towards Chro, dealing 10 damage to him. Looking back, I saw some fireballs heading to where I was standing.

"Good thing I moved, then."

I channeled my will, and Bloodfeast the T-Rex burst out from the snow. I patted his head, and then jumped onto his back.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

I dunno what happened. But, uh, it happened. And I guess it hurt?

Oh well.

I looked around, and set my sights upon Pulse. I grinned, and slipped on the ring. Just for a moment.

I fired lasers into both of his eyes, and then followed them up with a nice, sharp, pointy sword to his gut. I slipped off the ring, knowing that keeping it on for too long-and doing too much with it-would hurt me quite a bit.

(16/20?)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Health Update:

Team Keep In Touch Best Friends Forever (KITBFF)

1 - Ehks - 16/20

4 - Zakaro - 16/20

5 - Canis - 18/20

7 - JL - 18/20

8 - ShadowVezon - 18/20

10 - Shadowhawk - 5/20

13 - Daedalus - 15/20

Team Red White Black Yellow (RWBY)

2 - Voxumo - 16/20

3 - Pupwa - 16/20

6 - Chro - 17/20

9 - Pulse - 12/20

11 - Luroka - 0/20

12 - Infernum - 15/20

Infernum: Please remember to keep an up-to-date counter of your health in each post, it makes it so much easier for me. =P

I feel like we're at a pretty significant disadvantage considering we have one less player to begin with, and two of our players are inactive (one without internet, one... also probably without internet) while all players of the other team have been quite active...

Ah well!

(IC, 7)

Things are going downhill fast. Chro kicked the Kolhii ball again, this time towards Pupwa.

He then ran at Canis and Bloodfeast, slashing at the dinosaur's legs with his razor shield, adding to the attack with flames on the edge of the blades.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20]

Pulse was momentarily blinded as a sword pierced his gut, causing him to let out a groan.

Now angry and confused, Pulse felt that it was time to whack Ehks with a Plasma Cannon, because Ehks was suspiciously close.

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

At point blank range, there wasn't much Daedalus could do about the first couple of shots from Pulse's plasma cannon. One hit him full in the torso (-2 HP, 13/20) and another grazed his neck (-1 HP, 12/20). Daedalus dove (it was actually kind of a dramatic fall) sideways and fired a concentrated blast at Pulse.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

(IC, 7)

Chro spun around the T-Rex and dashed past it towards Daedalus, leaping into the air and spinning, briefly firing jets of flame from his feet to launch him downwards towards Daedalus as he lay on the ground.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 12/20

While still sprawled on the ground, something--rather, someone--slammed into Daedalus. It hurt, but the layer of snow kind of helped cushion him, so he didn't get completely squished (-2 HP, 10/20). Because of the awkward position, Daedalus couldn't take a stab at Chro. Instead, he placed his hand against Chro's head and fired a concentrated blast.

IC: Pulse [Health: 4/20]

Pulse was hit by Daedalus' concentrated blast, which made him stumble into Ehks's sword as Ehks tried to stab him. Ehk's sword was now coming out of Pulse's back.

Pulse did not want to die just yet.

"I'M ON YOUR SWORD! I WILL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF MY CORPSE!" Pulse yelled, not sure if what he was saying was true. Regardless, Ehks would have a nice dead Pulse soon enough, perfect to put in a museum for 'Extinct Things', maybe?

Pulse then proceeded to punch Ehks in the left eye.

(IC, 7)

WHUMP

(6)

Chro flew backwards towards Ehks and Pulse. He quickly created jets of fire towards Ehks to both damage his enemy and slow his own momentum in order to not slam into Pulse.

Hopefully.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

(IC, 6)

The jets of fire had luckily succeeded and Chro stopped flying backwards, now hovering in the air. He attempted to swoop around behind Ehks and smack him in the back with his shield.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 1]

Ehks had attempted to kick Pulse into Chro, and Pulse was now burning. In his final moments, Pulse stumbled back over to Ehks and attempted to bite him.

Then, anticlimatically, Pulse died.

IC:

Fire.

Fire everywhere. Well, I wasn't cold any more.

I grunted as was set on fire, and as Pulse's head was engulfed in flames. His head promptly stopped trying to bite me and just died.

Still was on fire, though. So I stopped, dropped, and rolled. I brought up a hardlight shield, in an attempt to shield myself from more fire.

(14/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

(IC, 6)

"I don't simply turn myself into fire... or throw it around... well, mostly those, but I do other things too! Like create fire in inconvenient places!" Chro created a small flame beneath Ehks within the bubble, which he intended to rapidly expand into a larger flame, although that'd take effort and time. (To conserve energy he also turned himself back to solid form, lest JL try to get all sneaky.)

but their spirits

OOC: explanation of my inactivity... moving is evil.. moving boxes 100 miles away to a new place is a new form of torture. So yeah extremely sorry for my lack of activity

IC: Voxumo [16/20]

Voxumo shook his head vaguely as he looked out over those present.. during the time he had slept his team had been fighting amiably but were losing the fight. His eyes turned towards chro which he immediately ran towards while saying

"Been a long time since we were on the same side.. think you could use a hand."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health: 14/20]

Hearing Chro's call for aid, Pulse ran up to JL and attempted to punch him in the face, then ran away, directing his already-existing mirror-clones to keep running past JL in confusing motions, as he did the same.

"Can he absorb Plasma?"

IC: Pulse [Health 12/20]

Slashed by Daedalus suddenly, Pulse's clones disappeared and Pulse was confused, until he look to see the source of the wound: Daedalus and his blade.

Pulse then decided it wouldn't hurt Daedalus to be seared by plasma once in a while, so Pulse began firing his Plasma Cannon at Daedalus, leaping backwards as he did so.

IC - HP: 17/20 (Next day, durp)

Somebody hit me in the face, knocking me backwards onto the soft snow. Looking up, I noticed a bunch of Pulse's running around me in some attempt of trickery. I guess it didn't go that well for him when he stopped, Daedalus having come up and pretty much slashed through all the clones to hit the real Pulse.

Cool.

As Pulse retreated, I watched him raise what I assume to be a plasma cannon, considering what he'd said earlier. Picking myself up, I quickly absorbed the energy inherent within the plasma, leaving the gas....well, a gas, I guess.

OOC: Considering plasma is pretty much gas which has been pumped so full of energy that bits of the molecules have been ripped off, and my ability is energy absorption.....yeah. :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Oh, your power is fine, except when you have JL here.
Same with mine, I guess.

That's why I prioritized taking him out.

Vox, thank you, I understand your inability to be super active right now... although I will say that maybe it'd've been helpful if you'd actually attacked in your post instead of making IC conversation, but whatever. :P

(IC, 6)

Disregarding Ehks for the time being, Chro turned back to Canis and Bloodfeast, launching himself towards them shield-first.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [15/20]

Voxumo turned towards JL and Ehks as he began to ponder each one's worth.. shrugging he decided he would use the scythe of destiny to drain a part of JL's soul (-10hp)from him while firing off eight rapid fire energy coated bullets at JL in an wide arc in hopes of at least a few hitting their target

OOC: @chro: Very true.. very true

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

(IC, 7)

Hmm. Knowing that Voxumo's powers were over ice and energy, Chro thought that ice would be more advantageous to use as JL would be unable to steal energy from it, while the energy attacks would be an efficient source of power for JL if Vox continued to use it. Regardless, Chro pressed the attack on the dinosaur and his mount, slashing at the beast's legs with his razor shield.

but their spirits

OOC: Got on, had 1337 notifications.

Also, your powers are fine. Mine just synergizes well.

IC - HP: 17/20

I watched as Pulse died, which I thought was kinda funny.

Okay, it was hilarious.

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my chest, and recognized it as some form of life steal. Looking for the source, I noticed Vox using his Scythe of Destiny (-10), as well as firing a few of those bullets that I still don't really understand the structure of. In any case, there wasn't exactly any cover other than if I fell face flat, and I wasn't exactly keen to do that considering I was pretty much smack-dab in front of everyone who wanted to take a bite at me.

I quickly activated my own power, energy gushing through my veins and skeleton, empowering me enough to do everything better. With a keen eye, I unsheathed my swords and deflected a few of the bullets from directly hitting me, although I certainly wasn't able to stop a few others from grazing me (-1).

I let the energy rush die out as I used it, and retreated, throwing a snowball at Vox's face as I did for the extra distraction before I ended up beside Ehks.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(IC, 7)

With a short burst of fire, Chro dashed away from Bloodfeast and Canis towards JL and Ehks, shield raised, attempting to slam into JL in such a way that he would both hit them and block an attack on himself. He hoped that this attack could be carried out before Ehks could react to aid JL.

(... and by "react to aid JL" I mean post to attack me)

but their spirits

OOC: Well, I've rather dropped the ball on this one. Sorry about that, I just really, really didn't have the will and want to play, and while that's fine I am going to take an HP cut for it.

Because I feel that's right. :P

IC: Zakaro {HP: 13/20}

Zakaro woke up.

Why he was sleeping, he didn't know, but he hurt.

Whatever had happened, it probably wasn't important.

Maybe.

Who cares, he can't remember so

yeah.

Shurgging, Zakaro combined a bazooka barrage (Some of those fridge-magnetic letter things, an actual mail-letter, a letter opener, a letter made from letters cut from letter examples, and a guy who liked to say 'let-her go!') with some very distracting feedback screeching thanks to sonic powers at Voxumo. 10 damage on a teammate can't just be let go.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: I've had similar to be honest, although it wasn't helped by the return of school and working on a new tvtropes page. Maybe I just don't like team battles.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20

ShadowVezon shot Voxumo with his gun.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Daedalus, 11/20

Daedalus finally picked himself up off the snow. Some other stuff had happened, and now Chro was flying toward JL and Ehks with his shield up. Daedalus wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but Daedalus fired a few concentrated blasts at him. To stop him. Hopefully.

12 - Infernum - 15/20[/size]

Infernum: Please remember to keep an up-to-date counter of your health in each post, it makes it so much easier for me. =P

OoC: Oops, sorry! Is that count with the cold damage, since my character shouldn't be affected by the cold (fire powers)?

They have, though I'm fairly certain he's avoided damage.

If the following isn't logical (and I think it is, because Daedalus would likely not risk shooting JL and Ehks unless he could be sure to hit me, leading me to believe that he's behind me somewhere), let me know.

(IC, 7)

Chro was hit in the back of the head by one of Daedalus' blasts, and was sent flying forwards, towards Ehks and JL. (6)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: And chro.. i don't control ice.. only water

IC: Voxumo [14/20]

Voxumo smirked as he watched JL deflect his bullets.. without hesitating he sent a mighty geyser of water which at these tempts would like cause damage given the cold.. However he now rushed JL as well swinging his riflestaff at JL

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - HP: 17/20

Seeing a geyser of water rushing towards me, my instincts took over and I quickly rolled out of the way, whether or not Ehks responded with a shield. I quickly get back up to my feet, ready to fight against Vox's staff (Gah, there's no end to his weapons). However, even as he advanced, I caught the sight of a Chro knocked forwards by some attack in the corner of my eye. Deciding I may as well take a look as to what happened, I quickly manoeuvred my position so Vox would (Hopefully) end up swinging his staff right into Chro's face.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [14/20]

Voxumo caught the fact that JL changed his position however he could not stop the descent of his staff so instead o trying to stop it he created a wall of energy infront of his staff to prevent damage to chro. Now however he quickly turned and instead swung his scythe in a sideways motion towards JL

"You are a slippery devil."

OOC: JL shouldn't you be at like 6/20?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: And chro.. i don't control ice.. only water

derp that's what I meant

(IC, 7)

Chro was glad that he was solid and not entirely-made-of-fire, or else Voxumo's jet of water would've damaged him much more significantly. As it was, he was washed away from JL and Ehks as Vox swung his staff at them, coming to a stop and rising to his feet somewhere vaguely close to Zakaro, who became the target of a fireball.

and that's why you always make sure that the "post" button has been clicked, folks

Edited by Chro

but their spirits