BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo [14/20]

Voxumo could hear the crack of the whip and immediately tried to throw up an energy shield to deflect the whip while summoning a geyser of freezing cold water at Daedalus

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro {HP: 12/20}

Hello, fireball. The Radio Pack 2.0 instantly began blaring something about the flaming depths of Karzahni or the like, but Zakaro ignored it in favor of dodging like a ninja.

Side-step to avoid becoming CFZ, (which half worked, {-1 HP, 11/20} ) and Zakaro fired off a barrage of school supplies (binder, pencils, paper, a calculator, and one apple) while also firing his mouth off.

"CFZ?"

..ChroFriedZakaro?

"..No."

:(

"Less emoting, more narration, akay?"

Fine then. Be that way.

Zakaro proceeded to do a handstand and flail his legs around, shooting sonic beams from the soles of his feet.

"...I dislike you sometimes."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

(IC, 7)

Chro was hit by a sonic blast from Zakaro's spinning feet. (6)

He retaliated by dashing towards his opponent, launching into the air so as to not collide with Infernum, preparing to slam downwards as long as Infy was out of the way.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: I'm not exactly sure where everyone is in relation to everyone else, so hopefully my move makes sense (and is possible).

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

His attack deflected, Daedalus had little time to react to the geyser of water threatening to make him even colder. Just as the water was about to make contact with him, he activated his short-range blast, the sphere of concussive air blowing outward and deflecting the water. Daedalus shifted his weapon into sword form and lunged forward and to the left, positioning himself so that Voxumo was between Daedalus and JL. In this new position, Daedalus stabbed at Voxumo's torso.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

(IC, 7)

Swiftly changing his course midair with a blast of flame from his hands, Chro attempted a diving kick towards Daedalus' head, proceeded by a horizontal wave of flame.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [14/20]

Voxumo rolled his eyes as he heard the subtle click of daedelus as he switched his weapon to sword form. relying on the shaft of his riflestaff he attempted to bring it down to deflect the sword blow

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ohyahlol

IC - HP: 6*

I brought up both of my swords to fend off the sideways swipe that Vox initiated, deflecting it. I saw Daedalus flank Vox and attack, and Vox promptly turns his back towards me in order to deflect his weapon. Now wide open for an attack, I quickly did a move that resembled Skyrim's dual wield power attack - a bunch of horizontal slashes, whipping towards Voxumo.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [HP: 14/20]

Voxumo was honestly not expecting the whole skyrim attack and considering he had never played skyrim had no idea what it even was. However the attack was partially successful. Even as he heard the whish of the blades through the air he created a geyser of water underneath his feet to carry him away but not before one of JL's swords dug into his left knee resulting in a fancy rainbow of blood and water. However now that he was away from his two would be attackers he focused on JL again firing off 10 rounds at him

HP: 13/20

I really need to play skyrim to get alot of references people make

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Daedalus, 9/20

Daedalus was starting to feel a little closed in and he had two fire makers converging on him. He needed to move, and fast. Trying something he had never done Daedalus aimed both hands down at his feet and fired a concentrated concussive blast from each. This flipped him awkwardly upward, out of the way of Infernum's and Chro's attacks (mostly, anyway; his lower leg got caught in the wave of flame, -1 HP, 8/20).

Because of the weird move, Daedalus landed flat on his back next to JL. With a few groans, he pulled himself to his feet. Turning to JL, Daedalus said, "If you are referring to the short-range one that throws people but doesn't hurt them, then yeah, I still have it. Why do you ask?"

14/20? Not so sure.

And here we are at this place.

AGAIN!

God this place sucks.

Hearing Chro's remark, I floated towards him and asked him a simple question.

"Why hath you summoned me?"

OOC:

When you bring this game back, will we have our old stuff (powerups, arenas, game types and Ulitmate/Specal weapons) back? Or are we starting from scratch?

Also can I upgrade my Specal weapon?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

(IC, 7)

"I need you to help us fight!"

With that he dashed towards Daedalus, attempting to catch him by surprise with a shield slam while he was distracted by talking to JL.

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

"Oof!"

Daedalus got slammed backward by the shield bash (-1 HP, 7/20). Now on his back, Daedalus noticed Pupwa in the air about to attack JL. Daedalus fired a concentrated blast at Pupwa, reasoning the other fighter would be hard pressed to dodge the attack. He then fired a concentrated blast at Chro.

IC: Zakaro {HP: 10/20}

"NOPE!"

Zakaro yelled, shooting a mattress in front of Pupwa as sparkles, a rainbow, and binary code flew after it. Would it hurt? Nah, not really. It's a fluffy mattress. Would Zakaro's CacZooka thing coming for his back? Probably quite a bit more, even as Zakaro emitted a very distracting and annoying screeching to pound into Pupwa's eardrums.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Sorry, I'm a little out of the loop - I'll let Portal determine the winner of this round.

Pupwa: You have decided to upgrade the Troll Scepter into an Ultimate Weapon! You may now deal ten damage to one other player once per round. However, the disabling ability now only applies to Special Weapons 2.0.

Does that mean the round is still going?

(IC, 7)

Chro was smacked away from Daedalus and skidded through the snow. (6) Picking himself up he transformed into fire and shot into the air, rocketing as fast as possible towards Zakaro.

but their spirits

End of the Round:

Suddenly, all the fighters looked up as a rumbling noise came from above. Glancing up, they were all suddenly consumed by ice and snow.

When all had settled, a single figure appeared out of thin air. "Well." he said to himself. "Looks like everyone died. How unfortunate."

He turned to walk away, glad to be over with it, when a hand reached up and grabbed his heel. After a lengthy scene of screaming and violence, Daedalus managed to pull himself out of the snow and convince the assistant host that, indeed, he wasn't trying to scare him.

When Portalfig finally calmed down and stopped trying to beat Daedalus to death, he realized that his job wasn't over yet. Putting on a farce, he began talking excitedly.

"I guess Team KITBFF won!" he said elatedly, "I hope you guys feel good about beating up the handicapped team. And Daedalus is the only one of you here, so.. Here! You get the BIONIFIGHT Cake! This delicious pastry can be consumed to deal 8 Damage to every other player in a round!"

Portalfig then disappeared in a flash of light, leaving the winner stranded all alone on the mountainside. At least he had his cake to comfort him.

IC: 15/20

Infernum was hit straight on by the concentrated blat Daedalus used to propel himself backwards. Infernum quickly got back up, and threw a fireball towards Zakaro, hoping to distract him and hopefully help Pupwa.

Infernum then quickly turns back toward Daedalus, and the quickly kicked. A band of fire followed his leg's motion, shooting like an uppercut towards Daedalus.

OoC: Hope that made sense. :-P

EDIT: Oops, missed that last comment! It was posted as I posted this one, sorry!

Edited by Infernum

That was disappointing and totally expected considering the disadvantages our team possessed that I mentioned a few pages back, but to his credit Daedalus did play well and fairly - good game, dude.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Thanks. I must admit, I was (and still am) quite surprised. You guys on the other team did a darn fine job, disadvantage and all. It was a fun round.

P.S. I always knew the cake wasn't a lie.

Wow.. call me crazy but 8 damage? really to every other player? That is far more powerful than your average ultimate weapon..

Also Voltex since a few people have asked are we going to be able to keep ultimate weapons and special weapons 2.0 when you restart the game

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I agree, that's a little overpowered.

EDIT: And if we can change our profile, I'm going to change mine.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Normally I would say no to changing profiles, but since these are the final rounds I'll give it the A-Okay.

We do want to make these rounds as fun and ridiculous as possible, after all.

Voltex or I will start the round in a few hours, you may make any changes to your profile before your first IC post in the next round.

I warned you about Round 14's UW. I will subscribe you all to the 'Deal with It' magazine, before we move onto the final round later.

Considering it's the final reward that can be used (since there is no Round 16), I thought it appropriate. :)

Awesome, thanks.
Upgrading to Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads, too.

Name: Chro
Weapon: A rectangular razor-edged shield which can split into two smaller shields for close-range combat and defense. When it's not in use it can be stored on his back, or in halves on his arms.
Power: The ability to control fire, including transforming himself into it. (However, in such a state, Chro himself cannot be manipulated or absorbed by a being that could control or absorb fire, et cetera.) Because it's cool and real physics don't matter here, this fire is bright purplish blue in color.
Appearance: Average height, normal physical build, black and white Toa with an Akaku (non-functional) and bright orange eyes.
Ultimate Weapons: Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

ROUND 15

You all collapse onto the bottom floor of the Assembly Tower, but before anyone can complain, you each hear a loud "OOPS" and are then sucked into subspace portals once more.

This time when you all collapse, Chro lands on top of the "Last Man Standing" health meter and it shatters, rendering Voltex's planned game type useless.

Where are you all?

That question is answered when a bolt of lightning nearly fries Daedalus and Ehks is forced to take cover from a shower of hail.

"Welcome to the final round, contestants!" you hear Voltex yell from somewhere. "Welcome to the storm! It's a free for all, and the winner will be granted control over my sword for any future sequel! Now fight!"

Game Type: Free for All

Arena: The Storm

Let the final round begin! You each begin with 20 health, except for Chro.